Drake: “Will Smith Made Me Realize What Love is”

Drake and Will Smith

Canadian rapper Aubrey Graham, aka Drake, said he never realized what real Love was until he met actor Will Smith.

It’s not what you think. Read on.

From In Touch Weekly:

In a new interview with GQ, the “Best I Ever Had” crooner reveals how Will Smith was behind his major realization.

“I had lunch the other day with someone I extremely look up to. I had lunch with Will Smith, and listening to him talk, it made me think I don’t know what love is,” Drake told the mag. “He said something profound. He said love is when you become one and you need that person. It’s not about wanting anymore, you need that person. Hearing that, I don’t know if I’ve ever felt that way. I’ve held women in very high regard almost to the point where I felt like I needed them for a very long time, but I don’t know if I comprehend it yet, and I’m okay with that.”

Despite rumors of marital discord, Will and his wife Jada Pinkett-Smith have been happily married since 1997. They have 2 children, Jaden and Willow Smith. Most people never know true Love until they have children.

• Will Smith asked President Obama to help spring T.I. from prison
  • Jada Pinkett-Smith Has A Few Beautiful Words To say About Black Women
  • Jada Pinkett-Smith Retains Divorce Lawyer?
  • Report: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Still Together
  • Photos: Shaun Botterill/Getty Images and Rick Diamond/Getty Images

89 Responses to “Drake: “Will Smith Made Me Realize What Love is””

<<<<— to the headline :blink:

“I had lunch the other day with someone I extremely look up to.
      ——————–
      :blink: is this right??

KayCeiSoul says:

Hmmm… :thinking:

I don’t know if I’d define that as love.

Dopamine will have you thinking you need somebody too. Shyt. :coffee:

Welp good for you Drake :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like something a pimp would say all dramatic-like :rofl: :rofl:

Lord knows we need way more role models in the home < :tea:

Well besides that one thing I questioned, I can understand what he’s saying. I just wish he would stop “wrapping” about being so damn hard when he’s an actor at heart.

Jenny & KC, I left your hugs 2 flights down. #youcare :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: You stooopid DTTS!

The Mack Revised: “See, you got to be-leeeeve in me bay-beee. Love is when you become ONE with me bay-bee, like, when you NEED Goldie bay-bee.”

Well Jenny, we STILL need folks to ask “would you like fries with that?” :shrug: #ikidikidkinda

and less of inspiring to be a celebrity or like one, love can be perceived differently by people……

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: You stooopid DTTS!

:grill: I wanna be your mother, your father :kona:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny & KC, I left your hugs 2 flights down. #youcare

Yes I care :hug: :kiss:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: @ DTTS!!

GO NOW…. :kona:

How long we waiting until we tell them there’s a new post? :lol:

I kinda sorta think Will needs Jada more than she needs him. I guess that’s all good. I’m glad they worked past their rough patch and held it together. I like that will tries to mentor the young heads in the game.

Miany says:

yall aint shiii for making auntie waste her money on :newpost: <~~~~~this emote…. :rolleyes:

:lol: DTS its been a ghost town anyways

I mean what I SAY????

That poor gyno prolly be like THANK GAWD her azz wants to see the nurse practioner!

:ghost:

Jenny

:rofl: at that Nene Teethface gravi yo! :hahaha:

KC
      One minute :love:
      Next :chase:
      Then :hump:
      And then finally :karate:
      And of course :hump: agane :lol:

Ty says:

I wonder did Trey Songs feel the same way after his dinner date with Will :coffee:

:blink: is this right??
      ^^^^
      This tickled me :rofl:

Chile that damn DUBB downstairs :casket: take me to the king :ghost:

goat76 says:

Ion know what to say!!!

Feel like I’ve said this before on a similar post – Deja Vu

Ty says:

===
      Mmmm Hmmmm, you know he did… That’s why he wrote that one song :lol:
      Probably even got pushed up on the wall and everythang! :rofl:

:violin: *cues Girllllll, you know IIIIII love yewwwwwwwwwwwwww, Noooo Matter Whatchew dewwwwwwwwww*

Just for Pinkachew :D

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

How long we waiting until we tell them there’s a new post?
      Had me refreshing and shyt thinking everybody gone to lunch :chase:

Nakeya_j says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Nakeya_j says:

Lolo Jones. You know…. Lolo.
      —–
      Lolo, Peanut cousin? That’s the only Lolo I know. Who is this here? Lol

________________________

GOT DAMN YOU. I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING AT MY DESK. AND HAD MOFO’S LOOKIN AT ME LIKE

so embarassed. TO THE KONA MADAM!!!
      —-
      Sorry!! :kona:

And I read the headline up top and was confused. smdh. Butterum ok Drake…I guess…Good for you? I don’t know

Goat, Pretty Tony looking alittle peeved right now to me :lol:

Like he just said “now, I done told this bish” :kona:

Sandra,

Can we get a medical minute on Smelly Cats please?

They were holding me back Ty :lol: #quicklie

Nakeya_j says:

SO wait, everyone has a different definition of what love is and how your supposed to feel, so he is just going to take what Will said Dwayne (sp) and run with it?

Smonae says:

Smelly cats :rofl:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Sandra,

Can we get a medical minute on Smelly Cats please?
      :steer: *goes to find you*

And then :chase:

Nakeya_j says:

*What Will said about Dwayne (sp)

Nakeya_j says:

:thinking: I was thinking more of an Eddie/Jahnee type of :love:
      Nahmeen? :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

I was thinking more of an Eddie/Jahnee type of
      Nahmeen?

Nakeya_j says:

*What Will said about Dwayne
      ____

Isnt Dwayne his friend wit benefits :think:

*lays out job apps for Bobsledding* :kona:

KyCakes says:

:rollseyes: This nigguh and his buttermilk sitz baths…

Ty says:

Eddie & Jahnee I was thinking more of Nikko and his leather vest wearing room mate.

Splitting a stack on rent gotta be :love:

KyCakes says:

I’VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
      ———————————————————————

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*lays out job apps for Bobsledding*
      —————————-
      Am I the only one who thinks of :blow: when the word "bobsledding" is brought up?? Yes? Ok. :kona:

KyCakes says:

I’VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
      ———————————————————————
      ————-
      :love:

Man Fugg yew!

I was thinking more of an Eddie/Jahnee type of :love:
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I wanna know what love issssssssssssssss…I wantchew to show mehhhhhh

(the Mariah version of course)

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Goat, Pretty Tony looking alittle peeved right now to me
      Like he just said “now, I done told this bish”
      ———————
      He pissed about all this humidity is fcukin wit his curls. Shat keeps fallin…lol

KyCakes says:

I’VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
      ———————————————————————

:ghost:

VDot says:

Neither have I but I think it’s the same feeling you get when you see the waiter coming with your food….”

:rofl: Perfect analogy :thumbsup:

KayCeiSoul says:

******************************
      Yes Ky – that is EXACTLY what it feels like….well…more like when you see him bringing your dessert or a your dranks. :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is lust :rofl:

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Goat, Pretty Tony looking alittle peeved right now to me
      Like he just said “now, I done told this bish”
      ———————

Bshes better act right then! Because somebody is about to get it behind them curls!!! :rofl: KC knows what I'm talmbout :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is lust :rofl:
      ==========
      Can we lust after food? :thinking: I think so.

Miany says:

:suck****:
      :mileycyrus:
      ^^ :dead: that her azz done tried Miley cyrus name just in case :casket:

*moves 65 above 64* #asif :lol:

:violin: *cues Just In Case* :love: 5 :heart: Beats

KayCeiSoul says:

DTTS…

Pretty Tony is disgusted ’bout them curls. He standing in the mirror talking to his image sayin’…“You ain’t no pimp. You a rest haven for hoes.”

capricorn83 says:

Will is a very profound speaker. It is so easy to get sucked into what he is saying, even if you don’t agree. He has a gift

On an entirely shallow note… he’s getting finer with age :hump:

GAGIRL87 says:

Where is Naija? :waiting:

Can we lust after food? I think so.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am lusting behind some garlic parm boneless wangs right NOW from Buffalo Wild Wangs. ONE mo day til Thursday…discount day! :yahoo:

Been thanking bout em since yesterday :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

DTTS…

————-
      He shamed, right? :rofl: Talmbout I told my bottom to buy the Pump It Up :tea:

capricorn83 says:

On an entirely shallow note… he’s getting finer with age
      ———-
      Yea but he needs not shave his face clean… :no:

KayCeiSoul says:

———-
      We have no BEEDUBBS :wail:

:cell: *gets wrapper Rick Ross on the line*

Miany says:

GAGIRL87 says:
      Where is Naija?
      ^^ :thinkin: I dunno either cuz SANDRA ROSE act like she aint see me ask that same ? earlier… :waiting:

KyCakes says:

:newpost: on :pigsfly:

Damn, divorce just wasn’t good enough huh? SMH

Florida Man Faces Murder Charges For Strangling And Throwing Ex-Wife Off Cruise Ship
      Via AJC

A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.

Lonnie Kocontes, 55, who used to live in Southern California, was indicted by an Orange County grand jury on Friday and did not enter a plea during his Superior Court arraignment Monday, the Orange County Register (http://bit.ly/1bP1wIl ) reported.

Kocontes remained jailed Tuesday. He is charged with murder for financial gain, which carries a potential death penalty and a minimum sentence of life in prison without chance of parole.

Kocontes will try to have the case dismissed at a June 26 hearing, arguing that local authorities lack jurisdiction to prosecute.

He and Micki Kanesaki, 52, divorced in 2001 after six years of marriage but continued to live together, off and on, in southern Orange County. They were sharing a cabin during a May 2006 Mediterranean cruise when she went overboard. Her body later washed ashore.

Italian police investigated but did not arrest Kocontes.

Another investigation began in 2008 after Kocontes began transferring more than $1 million from Kanesaki’s bank accounts into joint accounts he held with his new wife, authorities said.

He was arrested in February and pleaded not guilty to murder in May, but the case was dismissed. Prosecutors then moved to refile the charges, and another judge ruled that they could proceed. Last week, prosecutors presented evidence before the grand jury and obtained an indictment.

This muhfugga got some nerve, you divorce her, keep living together, steal her money, THEN kill her?!
      —————–
      :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Miany :crying: you don’t think she banned my n*igga do you?

KayCeiSoul says:

:shocked: What is this talk about my Naija being BANNED!?!
      :wtf:

Awwwl HAYLE NAWL!! :shotsfired:

What happened? Is this e’en true? Do I need to draft a petition??

Pointhim Out-Stewart says: