Fantasia Blames Media for Breaking Up Her Relationship

R&B singer Fantasia blames the media (specifically the blogs) for breaking up her ill-fated relationship with Antwaun Cook.

Like most people with personality disorders, Fantasia pities herself and blames everyone around her for her problems. Fantasia, who is promoting her 4th studio album, Side Effects of You, said the album’s ballads about heartbreak are not based on her relationship with the former T-Mobile salesman.

“All of my music is not just based on Antwaun,” said Fanty in an interview with Ifelicious

“You know, he plays a big part. I think with the songs like, you know, where I speak about ‘I’m a lady, I’m a woman,’ and I came in at the beginning of the song and I say ‘Look, the world says this love is no good to me, but my heart says that it is.’ So I think it’s my way of speaking to everybody… You only heard what you heard, you only got what you got. But you never got to see that real love and that relationship, that friendship that we had.”

“They kept running with this whole knowledge thing, and she stole somebody from some woman… Well, if everybody really looks at it and goes and does their research, I won that case. So obviously, if I won that case, it never was what they said it was. But once something gets out there, people believe everything they hear, or they just put their own twist, their own spin to it…Regardless of what you say, he’s still my son’s father. I still do love him. No, we’re not together, but he’s still a great father, a great friend, and nobody’s gonna change that. So I would have to say that this album is my way of letting go of a lot of things, letting go of a lot of things holding me back, the world mainly.”

Any woman who breaks up another woman’s home to satisfy her own needs is selfish. Fantasia’s issues are with herself, but she continues to place the blame on others:

“But the main thing that hurt me, the industry was the main thing that hurt me. It wasn’t really the relationship. It was the world. It was me having to turn on my TV and seeing my name all over CNN, TMZ, all over the blogs, all over radio station. That hurt me the most. Some of the main people that sat and voted for me and said that they loved me, they were fickle. And stuff started happening, and people believed what they wanted to believe. And as far as putting all types of stuff out, that hurt me the most. But the industry hurt me the most…I never understood how someone could love you so much at one point, and then months down the line, everybody is against you, everybody’s trying to make a mockery of you.”

Fantasia said she isn’t the only one who stole a man from his wife. “And let me just say this, there’s been so many other artists, and I’m not gone say any names, who have been in the same situation that I have, but you never hear it,” she said, referring to Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie and other shameless home wreckers.

“So Fantasia was that person that they said ‘Hey, let’s make her the crash dummy. Let’s make her the person who we’ll talk about. We’ll never praise her good but we will always expose her bad.’ So I would have to say “Side Effects of You,” my main hurt, all of those songs came from the industry…And I’m not just talking about Antwaun. I’ve been in a lot of relationships where they’ve just been, not good.”

Obviously she’s referring to her ill-fated relationship with rapper Young Dro. It probably hasn’t occurred to Fantasia that she’s just not meant to be in a relationship if all she is interested is breaking up other women’s relationships. She needs to work on her own issues and stop blaming the world for her problems. She has two children to raise. The media, the industry and the world are the least of her problems.

Found on Bossip

• Fantasia shows off her post-pregnancy bod
  • Fantasia and Antwaun Cook Are Parents of a Boy
  • Fantasia’s lover goes back to his wife (Maybe Antwaun is a good man after all)
  • Fantasia and Joshua Ledet Perform Live On American Idol Finale (Video)

122 Responses to “Fantasia Blames Media for Breaking Up Her Relationship”

NaijaGal says:

I love how you’ve taken bits and pieces from different interviews and created your own story :lol: anyway her album is fantastic…she seems to be coming into her womanhood…kudos to her

Cocoabana says:

Well, I hope Fantasia finds that happiness she seeks from a relationship and not with a clown ass nigga that works at a T-Mobile stand. What the hell was she thinking?

#BLAMESOCIETY!

Bootcampgirl says:

We’ll never praise her good but we will always expose her bad.<—-isn't that how this world works, you can do a million good things but, the one bad thing you do gets remember forever and ever…

lexdiamonz says:

umm NO TASIA it’s called KARMA this dirty dyck mofo had you up in court with his wife and FOR WHAT he played you boo boo and trust NO ONE knew who this cat was until this went down so the loser did WIN !!! SMH … .people kill me for catching feelings when their ****ERY gets put on blast

lovezoe says:

I hope her album does well and she finds happiness. Good they can get along for the sake of the kids.

lovezoe says:

Oh,LeAnn Rimes still getting flack.

*FROM DOWNSTAIRS*
      @ZOE
      The mother posted the vid ON a WEBSITE asking for donations to helP her daughter while she Recovers . .
      They dragged the MOTHER for FILTH!!

It was on the news last night,the daughter was crying saying not to be mean or blame the mother,she was just trying to be helpful.

:haha:

NaijaGal says:

Oh,LeAnn Rimes still getting flack.
      ========================
      at this point she shouldn’t be BUT dude told Fantasia he was separated…LeAnn knew Eddie’s ass was married just like she was

OH SNAP. A FRIDAY Fantasy Island post. :yahoo:

lovezoe says:

Luvn- honey, she set herself up with that one.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

NICE SPIN AND PLAY ON WORDS SANDRA

OLE GIRL HAS SOME SERIOUS ISSUES, BUT NO WHERE DID I READ THE MEDIA IS TO BLAME FOR BREAKING UP HER RELATIONSHIP

FANTASIA HAS TO GROW UP AND REALIZE THE WORLD IS NOT FAIR AND DOESN’T OWE HER ANYTHING, IF THEY TALK ABOUT JESUS CHRIST THEY WILL CERTAINLY TALK ABOUT HER-THAT’S THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE MEDIA IS TO REPORT NEWS, AND HER BEING A PUBLIC FIGURE AND CONSTANTLY HAVING DRAMA AND FINANCIAL ISSUES, IT’S GIVING THEM MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM TALKING

LUV HER AS AN ARTIST AND I’M ROOTING FOR HER, BUT GET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER, BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME WHEN FOLKS ARE TALKING IT’S BECAUSE WE OUR BUSINESS IS BECOME PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE AND THAT IN ITSELF IS MESSY, KEEP THAT MESS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, IF YOU CAN’T DO THAT “YOU” AND THE COMPANY YOU KEEP ARE THE ISSUE, NOT THE MEDIA

From Cook’s bail bonds website:

No one’s perfect.
      Everyone falls down at some point.
      Free Yourself Bail Bonds is here to help you get back up.

Bootcampgirl says:

:dead: @that pic of Fanny…
      3:59:59 pm EST is when my birthday weekend begins :danban1: :yahoo: :cheers:

Miany says:

@MissTaken..(from downstairs) :lol: that client doesn’t own a printer….someone shoulda told em the library charges like $.10 a page to print…

ArabianNights says:

You can’t break something that’s already broken. You can’t “steal” a man if he goes willingly. Women spend too much time blaming the other woman and not enough time blaming the scum who deserves it most.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

:cosign:

MIANY- you better go and do some squats for a nice :buttshake: !! Yours would be nice and fit as apposed to them girls who get it for looks.

MissTaken says:

:thinking: She does have a point about the Alicia Keys thing. But does that make what she allegedly did any better? There comes a point when you have to mature and make better life choices. Media or not this man was not out of a marriage and you got pregnant by him. Bad move :nono:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is code for:

He gone on round dere back with Paula. When he come to see the baby…yes me and him DO sometimes still fugg.

A.J. says:

#BLAMESOCIETY!
      :cosign: all the day long!!

Morning Sandra

Razzle Dazzle :yahoo:
      Luvn :kiss:
      Naija :kiss:
      Who Dat
      Intense hey babe
      Miany
      Lex
      Lovezoe
      Coco
      Arabian

A.J. says:

She has two children to raise.
      With no home. Damn shame. Education people; education.

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I hope she start to make better choices for now on.

Miany says:

^^ :applause:

MsB2u says:

Fantasia girl please

A.J. says:

Fantasia girl please
      and “sat” down somewhere

Bootcampgirl says:

Invisible as a mug around these parts…guess i’ll :kona:

:happy: sup AJ? How are you this fine Friday morning?

A.J. says:

Invisible as a mug around these parts
      Morning Bootcamp!

=============================
      :cosign: dudes are the ones who took the vows, the other woman don’t owe you chit…unless she’s a friend, then everybody’s gotta bleed

NaijaGal says:

AJ my luv :kiss: what we doing this weekend

San says:

———–
      Lorrrrrrrd :tea:

Miany says:

:waves: Hey A.j.
      @WHoDat…yup.. he went to his wife but, I’m his baby momma and he can tap this if he smiles hard enough at me :biggrin:
      @Bedazzled… I squat.. the mini booty sits nice and high. It’s just the way my weight distribution is set up, the fat just don’t land back there :lol: (only times I’ve ever had a decent amount of azz is when my weight ballooned.) I thinks I’m just gone embrace the lil booty though cuz I’m scary.

KayCeiSoul says:

=============================

*****************************

:cosign: Again!

Good Morning Roses, Thorns, Weeds, Grubs, Fertilizers, and Seeds.

TGIF! :yahoo:

A.J. says:

sup AJ? How are you this fine Friday morning?
      I’m good with no complaints.

San says:

You can’t “steal” a man if he goes willingly
      ———
      WORD

iscream says:

Love her new album….

puppylove says:

The issue with fantasia isnt antwuan, its her bad decisions. Momma O put her in The Color Purple TWICE. She was playing Celie :nun: on that stage like that part was made for her nut she still effed that up. Silly rabbit

Miany says:

=============================
      ^^^ :goodpost: (both of yall) cuz lord knows I aint got time to check NO ONE who doesn’t have a commitment with me. My friend- you agreed to be my friend bii stay off my man sausage
      My MAN (bf and/ or husband) you agreed to monogamy and if you fuggin chicks- even if she fell on ur D, that’s YOUR bad.
      Now if it’s a random floozie, she can go on UNLESS I caught her fuggin him in my bed or something, in that case she gets a free azz whoopin.

Bootcampgirl says:

So yall didn’t tell me that RT got fired from Hollywood Husbands…

Miany says:

Bootcamp :hi: you aint invisible woman GOOOOD MORNING!!

MissTaken says:

@MissTaken..(from downstairs) that client doesn’t own a printer….someone shoulda told em the library charges like $.10 a page to print…
      by Miany on Jun 7, 2013 at 10:11 am
      ———-
      I was looking at my screen like this 2013 boo. You free. Why did she email back she would print off the invoice but does she need to sign the contract I sent her with the invoice and send that with the payment :wtf: is you tweaking?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is code for:
      by Who Dat on Jun 7, 2013 at 10:12 am
      —————–/
      *holding my mouth all raggedy like Cicely Tyson*
      You ain’t never gwan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is code for:
      by Who Dat on Jun 7, 2013 at 10:12 am
      —————–/
      *holding my mouth all raggedy like Cicely Tyson*
      You ain’t never gwan do right :hahaha:

NaijaGal says:

So yall didn’t tell me that RT got fired from Hollywood Husbands…
      -================
      he wasn’t fired…he quit to focus on his music

KayCeiSoul says:

Momma O put her in The Color Purple TWICE.

*****************************

She said in an interview that she couldn’t keep doing Celie, because she was taking Celie home with her after every show. She found it hard to separate from the character, which I would also find it hard to run away from myself as well. :coffee:

But I flukks with Fanty. :yes: She is a baaad gurl. :whistle:

KayCeiSoul says:

holding my mouth all raggedy like Cicely Tyson*

********************************

:dead: :nun:

But I flukks with Fanty
      ===================
      :yes: I’m for anyone who wants to do better…how are you this Friday golden almondy

You can’t “steal” a man if he goes willingly
      ———
      WORD
      by San on Jun 7, 2013 at 10:25 am
      But is still have the right to called you a whore and slut bucket :lol: Cause I Have lived :nun/

Bootcampgirl says:

:waves: agane to all
      So yall didn’t tell me that RT got fired from Hollywood Husbands…
      -================
      he wasn’t fired…he quit to focus on his music
      Oh, just read that somewhere…you know everything is true on the innanets :blink:

I ain’t go time to be judging Fanny on this old shat. What this story should have been about is how she has stepped her style game all the way up in recent weeks. At least someone got to her in that regard.

:wave: KAECEISOul
      A.J. :kiss:
      ~
      ~
      @a.j.
      NOT Only is education a FACTOR,BuuttURMH how about some commonsense??
      Shyte FANNIe should of had a nice lil 300K home paid in FUll NO????

Can something so tasteless possibly taste good?

That’s the question people are no doubt asking regarding “Edible Anus,” a line of chocolates from Great Britain that, true to its name, come in the shape of an anus.

Each box comes three tush truffles — in white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate. Luckily, no one has thought about putting crisped rice in the center.

The company’s website, which has been down because of capacity problems, claims that each of the anus-shaped confections were “crafted from the delectable posterior of our stunning butt model.” MSNnow.com reports, however, that there is no photo of the model on the site.

There’s no doubt the makers of the cheeky chocolates knew they were going to be the butt of a lot of jokes. Still, company reps have yet to respond to HuffPost interview requests.

The website suggests that the chocolatiers believe “the anus [chocolate] range can dissolve cultural boundaries of race, gender, class and sexual orientation,” DesignTaxi.com reported.

Boxes sell in Britain for around $6.24, and they will s**t, er, ship to the U.S. as well. The company also sells T-shirts, coffee mugs featuring the image of the sweets, as well as a limited edition solid silver anus for just $450 plus postage.
      ———————–
      :hurl:
      :kona:

MissTaken says:

@Bird: She has been looking good!
      Nasir must have took her to Macy’s for one of their many weeknd sales

you know everything is true on the innanets
      ====================
      but of course…including this post :lol:

MissTaken says:

Sandra take down that picture of Fannie now :spank: She will never rise from the ashes with that hot sweaty tragic weaved up gelled down mess up there :rofl:

you know everything is true on the innanets
      ====================
      but of course…including this post

by NaijaGal on Jun 7, 2013 at 10:37 am
      :cloud:

Miany says:

@BEDAZZLED…. :thinking: can one get pink eye from eating that chocolate???

KayCeiSoul says:

Luckily, no one has thought about putting crisped rice in the center.

******************************

Take me now LorT! :nun:

:think:

CHOCOlaTe ANUS YOU SAY.. . .
      MMh mhhh :no:
      I’ll PASS

:happy:

A.J. says:

NOT Only is education a FACTOR,BuuttURMH how about some commonsense??
      Shyte FANNIe should of had a nice lil 300K home paid in FUll NO????
      What I’ve come to find out is that common sense is not “always” common. :lol:

Shyte FANNIe should of had a nice lil 300K home paid in FUll NO????
      Correctomundo but no one in her family has anything but vehicles that may be paid in full so what example has she had? Generations of ignorant bliss. Now her daughter looking at her having babies with married men; when will it end? :tea:

:peace: gotta run some errands I’ll be back!

lovezoe says:

Fanny should have had a nice three bedroom condo and money set aside specifically for taxes.

59 Miany says:

@BEDAZZLED…. can one get pink eye from eating that chocolate???
      ——
      I would hope not :rofl:

anw_rootbeer says:

I aint’e even read the post, I just wanna know why Auntie use that pic of Fannie??!! LMAOOOO

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Najia Boo! :hug: I am rett-tah-go. Got too much to be doing to be holed up at work. But praise God I got a place to make the coins, halleluyer. :coffee:

You alright Sugah-Sugah? :heart:

And yes – she is changing, and I am happy for her. What about his opportunistic, dusty azz? Ain’t nobody gonna go for HIM. They just want to judge HER.

I’ve been there…not with a married man, but I’ve been there. Folks are a trip. :rolleyes:

MissTaken says:

*brother Teeny voice* Ever since she won dat idol she done changed. She should know and do better :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

Usain Bolt is no longer the fastest man in the world…

KayCeiSoul says:

********************************************************

Sends a box to a coup’lah folks, with a beautiful card signed,
      “Eat my chocolate azz.”

:eatme:

@KCSOUL!! :woohoo:
      U R KillING Me with CHUNKY JoNES there!!! UR breaking ME DOWN

:crying:

Betamax82 says:

Kaycei :waves: I wanna bite that baby’s chunky thighs

lexdiamonz says:

morning AJ!!!!
      Hello Rosebuds !!!!

:waves:

==========================
      def gives a new meaning to eating ass

NaijaGal says:“Edible Anus,” a line of chocolates from Great Britain that, true to its name, come in the shape of an anus.
      ==========================
      def gives a new meaning to eating ass

Yeah it DOES

:tea:

cougar lover says:

*cues jingle* Make life a little sweeeeter, with Edible AYE’NUS!!!

Usain Bolt is no longer the fastest man in the world…

:eek:
      What happened?

Gigi26 says:

:no: Fanny…OH FANNY!!

Teeny
      ===========
      …bless him

Ty says:

No Tasia its your fault you were dethroned and no longer the Princess of Unlimited Talk & Text. You thought since you bought Twan a bailbonds company so he could free himself from T Mobile, he was going to marry you :nono:

You can also blame your weave-ologists for putting that lonely as track in the front of your head.

Get your life chile and stop messing with folks husbands. U were never “OFFICIAL”

Morning Roses :wave:

goat76 says:

Yo!!!

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Usain Bolt is no longer the fastest man in the world…

What happened?
      —————–
      • Gatlin wins in 9.94 seconds, Bolt second in 9.95

TY :wave: you see the lil girl is on the ADULT waiting list nahh??

GOAT :hug: Morning @MAN

MissTaken says:

:thinking: Wonders if we will eft a Heat post. I think they will repeat a Champs. That French pimp Tony Parker and that :bball: shot…. Wow

Betamax82 says:

Cougar you better ™ that :lol:

goat76 says:

Hey LuVn :hug:

Ty says:

Selfish and thirsty :yes: Next she will try to blame Hannah-Barbera because she couldnt stop eating those Flintstone vitamins chile bye :coffee:

@MISS TAKEN
      “Wonders if we will eft a Heat post. I think they will repeat a Champs. That French pimp Tony Parker and that shot…. Wow”

Heat still goin win. They always drop the first game agianst good teams for some reason.

MissTaken says: That French pimp Tony Parker and that shot…. Wow
      ~
      ~
      YES GOODNEss!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Beta! Hey LuV-Boo! :waves:

Believe me y’all, he gets ate up every time I think about it.
      He is so used to it that he looks forward to it. :lol:

Catch fire :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

What @Goat said…

@KC He is so used to it that he looks forward to it :love:
      :heart:

:love:

:kiss: FOR CHUNKY JONES :happy:

:eek:

Man, yall stay on Fantasia stanky azz! I love it when there is post on her.

@KC
      how many kids??

How you meet them, is how you will end up! #trust :tea:

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jun 7, 2013 at 11:10 am
      It’s all a MANUFACTURED CRISIS :sarcasm: for ratings. Bron will suddenly dominate going forward and do his push em down roach stomp victory dance

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

Tasia is just getting that married person karma. Ive said it time and time again tgat karma thst comes from being the side piece to a married person will f with you for a while. Tasia didnt owe Paula ish but she shouldve known things wasnt gonna work with Twan. First off she got with him to get back at Dro. Second she was being a sugar mama. Third any negro who will leave his wife and little kids forva dollar aint ish

cougar lover says:

Beta

:cell: on the line with edible arrangements for clearance right now. :D

Ty says:

I saw that Luv :happy: I just wish they would go ahead and give her the lung and stop bs’ing. She has less than 2 weeks to live :(

Teeny: You have. You HAVE changed. Erry since you won DA IDOL :wail:

I saw that Luv I just wish they would go ahead and give her the lung and stop bs’ing. She has less than 2 weeks to live

:pray: Our HEAVENlY Father Keeps his migHty Hands on her :nun:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn my sexy bish :kiss: :hump:

MissTaken says:

Selfish and thirsty Next she will try to blame Hannah-Barbera because she couldnt stop eating those Flintstone vitamins chile
      *closes the screen door on you and pulls my housecoat to my chest* This post is dead now. Y’all get from round here!!! :hahaha:

@SANDRAROSE :bow: PLZ put the post up of THE TWO Yts jumping off the roof into a pool :bounce: and ONE MISSES THE POOl PLZZZZZZZZ

:thankyou: in AdVance

GAGIRL87 says:

How you get them is how you lose them :yawn:

Tasia didnt owe Paula ish
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well kinda. Here in the state of NC if you gallivant all around with the married…while they still actively married… then you DO owe the spouse…literally. Why Paula sued her. PAY ME/FUGG YEW :rofl:

Ty says:

:rofl: What Taken :shrug:

Betamax82 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, yall stay on Fantasia stanky azz! I love it when there is post on her.
      _________________________________

Man :stop: it don’t talk about Nasirs woman he don’t say shyt bad about Kim K :lol:

:winky: GAGIRL87 says: my sexy bish
      :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Who Dat & Taken :kiss:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvn :hide: don’t sip coffee on me so much shade with the coffee emoji :crying:

Man, yall stay on Fantasia stanky azz! I love it when there is post on her.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I havint sed nothuing aginst Fantasia.
      I wesh her luk.

:newpost: is up

:hug: @GaGirl and all the Roses

Bootcampgirl says:

:yes: alienation of affection

:newpost: OWN :newpost:

Miany says:

Maybe if we stop marrying anyone and staying married just to say we married we wouldn’t have to persecute Fantasia… only wrong Tasia did was provide a trifiling example to her KIDS.
      TWAN IS THE LIAR AND CHEATER-
      Women will beat one another up all day and night but, wont take a second to check (or divorce) the dusty dirty trifiling PEN is that stepped out on her.

goat76 says:

Bootcampgirl says:

What @Goat said…
      ——————–
      I watched a clip of the race. Usain always have trouble out the starting blocks, but usually hawk the field down. Not this time.

Naes says:

:blink: she really cant be serious…. i’m just gonna refuse to believe and of it

MsTrendy says: