Halle Berry’s Fiance': “My Son Will Be An American”

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez

The first child of American actress Halle Berry and French actor Olivier Martinez will be born in the USA.

“My son will remain an American, but I will remain French,” said Martinez, who divides his time between Halle’s home in the U.S. and his home in France, told People in Paris at the Champs-Elysées Film Festival.

“I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture,” Martinez added. “I feel good there — but I’m still a foreigner. My son will be an American.”

Halle flew to France with her fiancé last week. She petitioned the court to allow her to move her daughter Nahla Aubry to France, but Nahla’s father, Gabriel Aubry successfully opposed the petition.

Photo: INFphoto.com

• Amar’e Stoudemire and Wife Welcome a Boy
  • Phaedra Parks Pregnant Again
  • Kim Kardashian Pregnant With Kanye West’s Child
  • Kate Middleton is pregnant, hospitalized for morning sickness

22 Responses to “Halle Berry’s Fiance': “My Son Will Be An American””

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

See, Halle’s old man aint no hater. He just know how to whoop a$$ :lol:

San says:

With all the opportunity, I would make sure mines is too…Then again when you have money like that to up and go as you please, does it really matter?

Milky says:

:wave: good mornin all
      :love: halle

MissTaken says:

Thank you for posting this. I really don’t care about them but in the spirit of say something nice I will say it’s nice when you can have a baby :grin:
      I am still :sick: Working late yesterday did not help at all. But alas the life a professional working mom and wife has to be balanced in order to have it all. Isn’t that the goal? On my Kerri Hilson swag

Dude looks scary :hide:

I Run New York says:

I’m still shocked she’s pregnant at 46.

Hope you feel better Taken :hug:

NaijaGal says:

the child was going to be American regardless of where he’s born cause his mom is American :yawn: Halle still looks like Victoria Beckham to me in these pics

Milky says:

@taken the main goal is to keep ur husband belly full and penis empty #neicynash#

It’s either Halle’s way or no way :tea: yeen know …. good luck with her and the child

Trendsetter says:

Morning All

:offtopic:

Rodger William Kelly, 50 (pictured above), stands accused of rape after inserting his penis into his unconscious 29-year-old neighbor on May 19 to “save her life,” reports The Salt Lake Tribune.

“He said he did place it inside of her to try and get her temperature up,” court documents said.
      The woman was lying unconscious on her front porch when Kelly carried her into his apartment, changed her clothes and put her in his bed.

According to police, he claims that he climbed into bed with her and hugged her close. When that didn’t work, he penetrated her.

Read more from the Tribune:

Police responding to a 911 call found Kelly inside the apartment giving CPR to the woman.
      But the woman later told police that the men’s underwear she was wearing and the bruises to her pelvic area and upper thighs made her suspect that she had been raped. Court records said that the woman’s vaginal area had been cleaned while she was unconscious so a rape kit was not performed.
      The two had previously been in a sexual relationship, but the woman ended it when she said that she no longer wanted to be intimate with him, admits Kelly.

lovezoe says:

I was going to say the same about the baby being American regardless.

:offtopic: The cop who killed the fellow driver this past weekend is claiming self-defense, of course. His legal team is saying witnesses say that there was another person with the victim. When the victim was shot, the friend called some more people and they removed something from the body. MD investigators say that can’t find anything to backup those claims.

:wtf: DAMN

MissTaken says:

by Milky on Jun 13, 2013 at 8:30 am
      (slave voice) Mil-Kay you is wise kind and smhart
      I am about to go home right now and lightening him up :steer:

MsB2u says:

good morning all
      :waves:

lovezoe says:

:newpost:

MissTaken says:

_______
      I know this is not something to joke about if she was assaulted but his explanation was :dead: he said he was trying to save a life! He said I deserve accolades not jail time

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Trendsetter
      Naijagal
      I Run New York
      San
      BEDAZZLED
      SugarPieHoneybunn

Let’s try and have a good day today :)

RegyBery says:

Halle is my older sis :tea:

tintin1979 says:

go Halle go. I love Halle and Olivier together. He’s just sexy to me.