Beyonce charity auction

How much would you pay for a chance to work with Beyonce? Beyonce and her mother, Tina Knowles, have come up with a charity auction that will give the winning bidder a once-in-a-liftime opportunity to work side-by-side with the “Single Ladies” singer.

The $25,000 auction will benefit Tina’s Miss a Meal hunger campaign on Charitybuzz, where the current bid is $11,500.

According to a report on The NY Daily News website, the winner and a guest will fly to LA on July 1 where they will spend most of the day in wardrobe cleaning and organizing Beyonce’s costumes and fetching coffee for the tour’s Creative Director of Wardrobe, Tina Knowles.

At the end of the day, the winner and a guest will be granted a personal meet and greet and photo op with Beyonce before taking their VIP seats to watch the show.

The winner will also be given a gift bag containing music, memorabilia, perfume, toiletries, and other personal mementos from the tour.

So to sum it up, your $25,000 will get you a day in the life of Tina Knowles AND a chance to meet her world famous daughter for about 5 minutes.

If I wasn’t so afraid to fly I would pay the $25,000 to do manual labor in Beyonce’s wardrobe trailer on July 1st.

Later that night, immediately after the concert, one of Beyonce’s custom lacefront wigs would go up on Ebay for $30,000 — just enough cash to cover my winning bid, my airline ticket back to Atlanta and my hotel accommodations.

• Beyonce Calls Media ‘Low Life People’ for Spreading Pregnancy Rumors About Her
  • Beyoncé To Shriek At The Inaugural First Dance
  • BET to Michelle Williams: ‘You’re not black enough’
  • Beyonce Finally Combs Blue Ivy’s Hair and Dresses Her Like a Girl
  • Photos: Beyonce’s Tumblr

65 Responses to “If you have $25,000 laying around, you can carry coffee for Tina Knowles during Mrs. Carter Show World Tour”

deedeegirl says:

Bwahahahahaha!

Not something I’d be interested in even if I had the money. Well maybe if they let me hold little Blue and pocket a lock of her hair. :shrug:

MsChavo says:

Lololo you a certified mess! Good idea though.

NaijaGal says:

ummmmmmm no

robin says:

ummm nooo. I can think of a thousand things I could do with 25k and not one of them include fetching coffee. Starting with student loans and ending with student loans

JD says:

THIS WAS THE PERFECT DAY TO START MY MORNING…LMAOOOOOO

MsB2u says:

whatever

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:

Fated4Greatness says:

:blink: Aint that much stanning in the world. helll nah

MsOnederful says:

SANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I can’t lol… Naija question for you downstairs.

Diva says:

:wave: Morning MsB

Not interested, nope Tina can get and carry her own dayum :coffee:

Miany says:

^^^^ :rofl: I read this shiii with an English accent and imagine you with the smirk in the gravi. lol Sandra, you a mess.

hell_on_heels says:

BYTCH PLEASE!!! Talk about some desperate, thirsty A$$ BYTCHES!!! I wonder how many of the concerts “proceeds/profits” have went to the victims impacted by the tornados, etc?

anw_rootbeer says:

If I had that kind of $ I don’t think I would be checking for Bey and her mama, but seeing that I’m broke, I would love to do this!!

NaijaGal says:

MSONE – :lol: I saw it…cut out candy and cakes…if you want “sugar” eat fruits…drink water only…I drink a gallon a day but if you can’t do that, drink half your weight in ounces per day…cardio is your best fat burner so we’re talking running, dancing, jump ropes

MsOnederful says:

@naija thanks sweety…I tried that gallon of water a day…its so hard…tried using crystal light still no bueno. I’m doing insanity with my husband 1 week in…and thats a challenge but lemme try to cut all this sugar out..and attempt the gallon water test one moe time…

SAUCEY82 says:

Top of the Mor-ting
      :waves:

:blink:

Ty says:

All that money and they’re not even putting a bedazzler in the gift bag :shrug:

Morning Roses :wave:

This new 2 Chains Feds Watching is sick :headphone: :danban:

NaijaGal says:

MSONE – stay away from crystal light and items like it…you just need good ole water…you can build up to it…trust I loathe water…start off doing the 64 oz and make it a goal to achieve each day…cutting out artifical sugars will cause a major shift in your body…do it for 2 weeks straight and you will def notice a difference

Diva says:

:wave: Ty
      @Luvn why is you looking at me like that? :rofl:

Ty says:

:crying:

So you are going to make a profit off the trip Auntie :hahaha:

NaijaGal says:

MSONE – and to jumpstart I recommend the green cleanse smoothie…google it…those that have done it have never been disappointed

flsun99 says:

Sandra did you put in your bid yet?

Ty says:

Fated4G
      VA
      JD
      MsOnederful
      Flush99

Miany says:

@MsOne Congrats to 1 week on the insanity :yahoo: I know of a lotta people who didn’t make it past the first work out. Keep it up girl and keep drinking that H20.

Ty says:

Diva :cheers:

AJ …hey hun :happy:

:crying:

lAWD
      Im reading the TweeTs from #ASKDRAYA;FOlKs Know they ARE CRUEL!!! :lol:

Gigi26 says:

BLAH to this story…

:offtopic: Yall hear about FLOTUS putting that bulldagger in her place at the fundraiser in DC last night?! The disrespect that they throw our President and his wife is just beyond me..But Big Meechie checked that bytch! They escorted her out and errythang :rofl:

Trendsetter says:

Slow news day

Smonae says:

If I had that type of cash to donate just maybe, but I’d rather hang wit Queen Bey. I aint fetching no damn coffee for Tina :nono:

But its for charity so how is Bey thirsty :shrugs: people soo damn angry for no reason

Ty says:

Cut and paste Luv :popcorn:

Diva and Hissy haven’t fixed my twitter :rolleyes:

Miany says:

:waves: Good Morning A.J, Smonae!

MORNING :wave:
      DIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      A.J. :kiss:
      TY
      SMONEAAA
      MsB2U
      :hi:

Smonae says:

:waves: Trend & Gigi

I need to google this one :hahaha:

@TY
      It’s TOO Many,Im reading on OssiP :rolleyes: REDONKulous they have em on 30 clicks
      They sho’ll Must be DESERT thirsty over there!

San says:

THIS LADY :lol: and her saying everybody got lacefront wigs

Gigi26 says:

FLOTUS SAID and I quote “One thing I won’t do…I mean one thing I don’t do well is this” She was READY TA GO!! :rofl:

Diva says:

:shakebutt: for everyone that said good morning to me!
      :whistle: drop it likes it hot but I’ll bring it back up like its warm :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Gigi :yes:

:love: Michelle was not having it and that south side of Chicago was coming out, u could see it all in her face

“listen to me or take the mic” in other words sit your $5 azz down before I make change :rofl:

@TY
      someone said to DRAYAFace . .
      Is it HIDE and seek or Peek a BOO U play with ur sone when U get away for the weekend

:crying:

Diva says:

@Ty what’s wrong wif you twitta now chile?

Miany says:

@Luvn… bring on the cruelty please…
      @Gigi… I saw a headline.. FLOTUS is sucha momma :heart: her cuz she aint got time for the fuggery. Folk feel like they can just go anywhere and say anything to anyone.. FUGG that, Michy gone eloquently put em in their place.

Gigi26 says:

@Ty: :hahaha:

Then the chick had the NERVE to play victim, talmbout how FLOTUS got in her face and she wasn’t expecting that…BYTCH PLEASE! Respect Begets Respect as well as disrespect begets disrespect. She was talking about doing good for CHILDREN and this broad interupts her, smh.

Take your 500 bucks and take a hike…I bet you she wouldn’t do that shyt if she were at a fellow sprites home :tea:

Ty says:

@ Diva

yall never fixed it from before when it was sending out surveys on its own, I havent logged in since :nono:

LAWD
      someone caught Karlie REDD gettingin her 97 beamer :rofl:

MOTHERfaWKERS Are CRUEL!!!

SAUCEY82 says:

So, they want me to pay them to be their maid for the day.. :thinking:
      Wait , wait i’m sorry be momma bewitched made for the day and to thank me for my wasted time a quick picture, bad clothes, stinky perfume and jet lag…. OH WOW sign me up :rolleyes:

Gigi26 says:

@Miany :yes: I listened to the audio just now and she wasn’t playing :rofl:

Diva says:

Ty says:

@ Diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl: guhl you shole right! I don’t know what to do…I is hardly on twit my self…been a minute.

MsOnederful says:

NaijaGal says:

thanks so much…for this… ordering now….lol !!!!

:waves: smonae :)

Miany….its fun when you have someone to do it with….chile cuz babayyyyyyyyyy..

NaijaGal says:

‘Chelle O ain’t got time for the fcuk chit…folks keep forgetting she’s from the southside of the Chi

NaijaGal says:

AJ my luv :kiss: how are you this morn

SMONAE :waves:

K Michelle from Love and Hip Hop has a new roommate . . . ARIANE!!!

Ariane has decided to LEAVE ATLANTA and move to New York with her “close friend” K Michelle. Word is that the two will be starring in the upcoming season of Love And Hip Hop NY together.

Ty says:

@ Diva its cool I probably wont use it til Auntie decides to give away that LV backpack that TI always carries :coffee:

@ Luv :rofl:

@ Naija :cosign: When I saw her eyebrow twitch, I knew she was about to go da hell off. She had to catch herself “One thing I won’t do…I mean one thing I don’t do well is this” :rofl:

:newpost: Chief KeeF :newpost: bring some LYSOL!

San says:

luVn_liFe… says:

K Michelle from Love and Hip Hop has a new roommate . . . ARIANE!!!

——————
      They haven’t found MiMi in a drunken stupor yet from this :bounce:

:shocked: :pc:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Soooo :offtopic:

I just watched Benzino video, “Smashed the Homie” and why he got a Joseline look alike in there??

SMH dude, I thought you were so much better than this. :facepalm:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

They haven’t found MiMi in a drunken stupor yet from this
      ___________________________________
      Okay bc this bish MiMi went medievil on that chile over some bullsh!t, over some crackish lookin nicca and a sissy. Hell naw cousin

Silly Syl says:

Soooo

SMH dude, I thought you were so much better than this.

by SugarPieHoneybunn on Jun 5, 2013 at 10:34 am

———————————————————————-
      Man that Pot Belly Bastid need to let it go, I’m sure Jose gets around and nobody taking that Bish seriously. Acting all Hollywood ma’am u will be back at the strip club in no time!! :buttshake: