MiMi Faust Covers Up Stevie J Tattoo

Yesterday, a loyal reader on Twitter.com begged me to resume my recaps of "Love and Hip Hop Atlanta" episodes. She said it saddened her that I abandoned my readers who don't have cable and who count on me to recap episodes of "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta." Thank goodness other blogs provide ample recaps of the show so I don't have to.

MiMi Faust Covers Up Stevie J Tattoo

In a recent episode of LHHA Mimi Faust claims she’s no longer in love with Stevie J (even though they still live together). So she and her "new man" Nikko visit a tattoo parlor where she covers up her prayer bead tatt with a rose on a vine (she and Stevie J had matching prayer bead tatts)

MiMi Faust Covers Up Stevie J Tattoo

As you know, MiMi's "new man" is just playing along for a paycheck. Nikko was really to spill the tea to your auntie about his fake relationship with MiMi before Mona Scott-Young got to him.

This is why I can't watch the show: I can't really enjoy the show knowing it's a complete fraud.

• Trey Songz, Draya Michele Host PRIVÉ Grand Opening
  • Mimi Faust’s “Boyfriend” Nikko Exposes Their Fake Relationship
  • Love & Hip Hop Star Joseline Hernandez Hosts Gold Room
  • fanMAIL: Is Chris Brown’s DJ Babey Drew Gay?
    • anw_rootbeer

watched episode 1 of the 2nd season and I haven't tuned in again! this show is a fake! Rather watch Golden Girls reruns

• Smonae

That tatt is ugly & why all of a sudden Mimi supposed to be so tough ION get it :shrugs:

• lovezoe

I guess your "loyal readers" don't read the comment section. We recap so well folks who never watch the show know what's up.

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

Word on the curb is that a popular Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member has recently undergone a major body transformation.

Perhaps she’s feeling some kinda way about her baby daddy’s lack of interest… or maybe she’s a bit traumatized about trying to move on and falling for man rumored to be bi-sexual…

Whatever the case, this particular LHHATL cast member chose to change her appearance to keep up with then trends and it’s all going down on tape!

ain’t namin’ no names but apparently this particular LHHATL cast member went under the knife a few days ago for a “mommy makeover” conducted by a popular Atlanta plastic surgeon.

While the “makeover” is said to have consisted only of a pair of silicone breast implants, the doctor is quite well known around Atlanta and has appeared on another VH1 reality show where he got a ton of business after showing off his work.

Apparently there’s a deal in place where the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta cast member undergoes her procedure on film, so we’ll probably get to see the results this season on air.

[Sidebar: The plastic surgeon is best known for creating big booty's and since the LHHATL cast member doesn't really have one, it will be interesting to see if THAT will be a part of her "mommy makeover" as well.]

Stay tuned.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Smonae says:

That tatt is ugly & why all of a sudden Mimi supposed to be so tough ION get it
      ------

No one buys that......and can we talk about Kirk? :wtf: is his problem? The man insists that Rasheeda get an abortion!

• MsB2u

THIS SHOW IS A HOT MESS

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Trend....oh it's Mimi

• Diva

I haven't watched this train wreck in a long time!!!! I see I ain't missing nada!

• Smonae

Kirk role seem scripted this season, last season it was all about Rasheeda, the family and he seemed soft, this season he about strippers & business
      Ninja plz :coffee:

Hand tatts like that is so rat like :tea: too old for that ish!

• Smonae

@ Trend sounds like Mimi :yes:

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i do think mimi new guy has a little zest in him

I HAVE kinda lost interest... All that ratchet azz fighting is getting old

I HAVE kinda lost interest... All that ratchet azz fighting is getting old

Diva says:

I haven’t watched this train wreck in a long time!!!! I see I ain’t missing nada!

:cosign: :kiss:

• Diva

The arts sure do imitate life though. One of my church memba's passed away last week and before the man was even cold or buried, a ratchet bish called his wife and said she was sleeping with the man and wanted to for one last time!!! who does some shyt like that doe :smack:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Mimi is a punk and I beginning to think she is an alcholic too. Arian is trying to up her profile by getting in the thick of things. She's a punk too. There's not enough of Joseline this season. I'm pissed about that. It's ruining the show. And the new couple who's names I can't remember are corny as hell. Instead of showing them they could be showing Joseline and Steebie and Scrappy and Erica. They're my favorites. And Benzino.

Kirk needs his azz beat real bad. Grown azz man still believing in the withdrawal method. But since he was using condoms and pulling out she should have known he doensn't want more kids. They seem headed for divorce which is said.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Smonae says:

That tatt is ugly & why all of a sudden Mimi supposed to be so tough ION get it

This season's ratings of LHHA is half what it was last season. That's not good. :no: The show was averaging 4 million viewers per episode. Now it's at 2 million. I'm sure Mona is desperate. Look for more planted stories on TMZ. :coffee:

:woohoo: :wave: hey yall
      Sis
      Monae
      Pick
      Zoe
      Eastpoint
      Bnatural
      MsB
      Trend

• Betamax82

K Michelle is childish ass hell always throwing shyt just like a child having a temper tantrum :tea:

:wave: hey Auntie Sandra!!!!!!!! :hug:

• lexdiamonz

I thought Mimi and ariane wearer getting ready to tongue kiss WTF kind of argument was that...awww Steebie clubs Jose and poor Jose getting a dose of her own medicine

Diva says:

The arts sure do imitate life though. One of my church memba’s passed away last week and before the man was even cold or buried, a ratchet bish called his wife and said she was sleeping with the man and wanted to for one last time!!! who does some shyt like that doe
      _________________\
      Just wow :rolleyes: women and men disgust me these days :no:

Diva :waves:

• Diva

BETA BETA!!!! hey there!!!!!

• SouthernPrincess

I cant get why Mimi and Nicole was so pissed at K Michelle, Arianne was saying the samething as K.

And Mimi is doing the most this season...I wish they would cancel this show

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Diva says:

_________________\
      Just wow :rolleyes: women and men disgust me these days :no:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dat heaux had the dayum AUDACITY!

• luVn_liFe…

:blink:

that tat is VERY BIG,Certainly NOT pleasing to the EYE

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

So Mona is moving K Michelle to NY in an effort to save LHHNY next season. Is K Michelle a star?

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

MiMi gotta long azz head...

Longer then the state of california

Bnatural
      MsB
      Trend
      ------------

Morning Diva! :waves:

• GAGIRL87

This season’s ratings of LHHA is half what it was last season. That’s not good. The show was averaging 4 million viewers per episode. Now it’s at 2 million. I’m sure Mona is desperate. Look for more planted stories on TMZ.
      ___________________________________________________________________

@ Sandra your right I watched last season and the 1st episode of this season and was DONE it's the black young & the restless :coffee: it's so scripted and fake and I can't deal :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

----------------

No but JR Smith plays for the Knicks and we all know who broke her 'agina that K was referring to...possible storyline??? :shrug:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com Pickachu Tran

no..but she keeps the drama going. I dont like her though she's too extra for no reason. She can sing though to bad she WILL never make her mark in the music industry :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

****************************

No she's not. She's not even the star of LHHATL. She's just willing to be extra. I tell you what though, that NY crew may be corny as the day is long, but I don't think she's going to be getting away with her hitting and running thing. I can think of several of those ladies that will take her down for throwing shat. She'll probably just do it to the punks like she does the Atlanta crew.

• Betamax82

Diva :waves:

• Miany

@DIVA.....see I'm the wife planning my cheating azz husbands funeral. I'm grief stricken and kinda upset by his lack of self control. ANYONE's mistress who calls me at a time like that is :nun: <~~~yeezuz' way to help me relieve stress :box: blessing in disguise
      @Jenie & Luvn.. I agree. The tatt looks tacky and tasteless. She kinda old to NOW be adding that mess to her body. Guess she think that VH1 money lasts forever
      @Sandra K.Michelle is a star on the show. She will probably bring ratings to LHHNY.

• Betamax82

_______________________________________________

If so I think she better tone that shyt down cause Tahiry don't play that :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

People are so GUllible to Believe Mayweather BET 5.9 mill on the HEAt in VEGAS

:smack:

• Ty

Morning All :wave:

@ Sandra :yes: and K is supposed to have another show in the works with her RnB friends. The ratings will go wherever the drama is. Elle Varner was mentioned also :shrug:

Joseline is not playing with these yamps :rofl: She told Whiz Khalifah (Che Mack) that she will kick her in her braces :crying:

• AlluringlySweet

Benzino makes the most sense. Che Mack would get all up, around and through Joselines arse and still got love for K. Mimi ...eh...that liquid courage as Ariane said to her...Molly da maid arse.

People are so GUllible to Believe Mayweather BET 5.9 mill on the HEAt in VEGAS

according to his bottom bish 50 should floyd be BROKE by now

• Miany

@Picka...yess ma'am....her ole long faced azzz know dayum well whatever plastic surgery Trends' blind item was referring to will not shave inches off her chin and forehead so she needa hang it up and save her body the scars and healing.

Kmicheelle is another train wreck, hate to say because that chick is talented with a beautiful voice :tea: sometimes folks need saving from themselves

• luVn_liFe…

Pickachu Tran says:
      according to his bottom bish 50 should floyd be BROKE by now
      ~~
      Which meANS??

• Ty

Smonae says:

That tatt is ugly & why all of a sudden Mimi supposed to be so tough ION get it
      :cosign: I want a tatt so bad but I hate ghetto tatt's like Mimi :nono: I want something thats different and stands out. They can keep the roses, cupcakes, and ice cream cones saying lick me :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

I think K. Michelle would be a good one on LAHHNY. I mean I don't care about one damn soul on the NY show. They went and found a bunch of lames. And really I like K.Michelle. I don't understand how people love Jose but don't like Michelle for being extra. Hell, Jose is extra as well. But I think K is just real and emotional. People don't like what she says because it's the raw truth. But shoot I liek her, and I'd watch the NY show just for her.

• MsB2u

@Diva
      :hi:

:wave: hey cousin Ty

Pickachu Tran says:

MiMi gotta long azz head…
      Longer then the state of california

• Nakeya_j

Benzino makes the most sense. Che Mack would get all up, around and through Joselines arse and still got love for K. Mimi …eh…that liquid courage as Ariane said to her…Molly da maid arse.
      -----
      All of this!!

• Miany

:hi: Ty :lol: at your gravi... the baby gone look JUST like that too

• Nakeya_j

Joseline is not playing with these yamps She told Whiz Khalifah (Che Mack) that she will kick her in her braces
      -----
      But last night Jose tried to sneak her. That was wack. Che Mack woul dof beat her up.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Kmicheelle is another train wreck, hate to say because that chick is talented with a beautiful voice sometimes folks need saving from themselves

EXACTLY! :coffee:

Miany says:

@DIVA…..see I’m the wife planning my cheating azz husbands funeral. I’m grief stricken and kinda upset by his lack of self control. ANYONE’s mistress who calls me at a time like that is <~~~yeezuz' way to help me relieve stress blessing in disguise

Sadly these idiots have been tricked :no: just dumb!

Pickachu Tran says:
      according to his bottom bish 50 should floyd be BROKE by now
      ~~
      Which meANS??

how could he have put up damn near 6 milli.. he's dumb..typical simple azz nig with money SHOUT OUT TO KOBE

• Bombshell Esq

That tat is ugly as chit.... that is all :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

.. he’s dumb..
      ~
      ~
      RIGHT! he's an idiot . .
      Trust purchasing a 25K diamond encrusted watch for his 13 yr ol is NOT WISE
      :no:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

AlluringlySweet says:

Che Mack would get all up, around and through Joselines arse
      *********************

Hubby said that, but I had to remind him that Joseline is a hardened street person and ex-convict. She so "genteel" now that people think she's some kind of punk. Unless Che Mack has a similar background I'm so sure she ain't got nothing for Joseline. As far as we know Erica is the only one with a ratchet background, which is why I believe Mama Dees latest interview about her being physically abusive with Scrappy, even breaking his arm once.

.. he’s dumb..
      ~
      ~
      RIGHT! he’s an idiot . .
      Trust purchasing a 25K diamond encrusted watch for his 13 yr ol is NOT WISE

Money can buy u a lot of things but it can't buy you common sense :coffee:

• Bombshell Esq

Pickachu Tran says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      Pickachu Tran says:
      according to his bottom bish 50 should floyd be BROKE by now
      ~~
      Which meANS??
      how could he have put up damn near 6 milli.. he’s dumb..typical simple azz nig with money SHOUT OUT TO KOBE

--------------------------------------

Just like allllll the other boxers, athletes, entertainers, n*ggas and hoes without sense Floyd will be broke in about 5yrs watch :tea:

• Diva

@Pick now you said a MOUTHFUL!

• Ty

@ Diva hey hun :hug:

@ Miany :rofl:

@ Keya yeah she tried to sneak her but you know Hoe-seline was feeling some kind of way because Che is getting on the bus too :steer:

• Trendsetter

:offtopic:

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore will be looking for a new home to film in if she’s returns for season 6 of the reality show — because RadarOnline.com has learned that her landlord has sued to have her evicted from the $3999-a-month mansion in which she lives.

According to documents filed in Fulton County, Ga., Kenya failed to make the full rent payment for May — she was $848 short — and also defaulted on the terms and conditions of the lease.

The owner of the six-bedroom, six-bathroom home in the suburb of Roswell is now seeking rent for June, along with more $2500 in eviction fees and damages.

“The sheriff’s department posted the notice on Kenya’s home last Thursday but she still doesn’t know that she has been evicted because she hasn’t been home yet,” a source in the neighborhood told RadarOnline.com.

According to a neighbor, the 42-year-old former Miss USA is the “neighbor from hell” and the landlord, Conya Weems, has been inundated with complaints ever since she moved in the upmarket community specifically to film for the Bravo series.

“The homeowner is incredibly upset at what is unwanted attention that has been caused as a result of Kenya moving into the neighborhood,” the source said.

“Owners are concerned that the value of their properties are going down because she has not maintained the landscaping, nor the pool, has even storied furniture outside and her dog is always on the loose.”

Moore has until June 7 to answer her landlord’s complaint.

• NaijaGal

MiMi mad, MiMi smash...aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg :lol:

-----
      Just because she has a ratchet background does not mean she did it. And let's not forget that Momma Dee can't stand Erica and as we all can see, she will plot to have her son not be with her. I can't take too much coming out of Momma Dee's mouth to serious.

NaijaGal says:

MiMi mad, MiMi smash…aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg
      -------
      Funny how she don't ever turn into the Hulk on Jose. IJS :tea:

• Trendsetter

AlluringlySweet says:

Che Mack would get all up, around and through Joselines arse
      *********************

Hubby said that, but I had to remind him that Joseline is a hardened street person and ex-convict. She so “genteel” now that people think she’s some kind of punk. Unless Che Mack has a similar background I’m so sure she ain’t got nothing for Joseline. As far as we know Erica is the only one with a ratchet background, which is why I believe Mama Dees latest interview about her being physically abusive with Scrappy, even breaking his arm once
      ______________________________

Erica ratchet background??? How did I miss this :tea:

• AlluringlySweet

Naww Che Mack got a rough one been on her facebook page. Chick aint no suburb kid. The way she jumped after Jose and Steebie bombrushed her arse outta there he knew the deal....Jose was bout to get TOW Up!!

• Who Dat

<<< tired of K. Michelle’s Mr. Ed face’d azz.

----
      True. But she can't be that mad, because she is getting back what she gave Mimi. :tea:

• Miany

@BIRD... Good Morning, I've never heard bout Erica's past. Thought she was a regular civilian with a government job...... :tea: She used to be 'bout that life?' spill tea please

• Bombshell Esq

Erica is the only one with a ratchet background

---------------------------------------------

Yet she is the ONLY one with a lick of sense on that show :no:

• Nakeya_j

Yet she is the ONLY one with a lick of sense on that show
      ----
      :yes:

@trend..

See the problem is KENYA trying to put up a front when she know she broke. BISH IT'S JUST YOU, WHY U NEED A 6-BEDROOM MANSION??!!!??? DOES THAT MAKES SENSE?

you better do like that white bish kim and get yo azz a 2 bedroom townhouse and call it a damn day.

• NaijaGal

===========================
      have you really looked at BRUTUS? ma'am she would mollywop the chit out of Jose...and she's still about the pole life? yeah, BRUTUS would rip her face off and eat it

As far as we know Erica is the only one with a ratchet background
      ----
      Uhhh Jose does not have a ratchet background? Or did you mean the only one between her and Scrappy? And if that is the case, Scrappy momma is a damn pimp. That's ratchet.

<<< tired of K. Michelle’s Mr. Ed face’d azz

:rofl: me too

• Ty

They will run her azz outta Roswell for this shyt :coffee: But the house was empty as hell and echoed so I knew it was a rental

• Who Dat

Is K Michelle a star?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Only in Shelby County in between the hours of 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. in the summertime she is.

@Pickachu Your gravi is killing me! :hahaha:

• Bombshell Esq

To work or not to work that is the question :thinking:

• Betamax82

So next week Jose drives off in a white Benz now I thought that was Stevie's car or is he still carless and walking

• MsOnederful

SouthernPrincess says:

And Mimi is doing the most this season…I wish they would cancel this show

2 more seasons..and this franchise will be done...Dun Dunn dunnn...

I love it though...Ratchetness at its best. Its not reality though...can we see how some of these folks earn their money for the cars they drive and the cribs they rent..I want to see Erika leaving work..so I can believe this dammm show.

• Miany

@Picka... 2 bedroom townhouse would look just fine. I dunno why they RENT shii to impress us regular working folk (cuz u know it's hardly any rich folk watching this shiii) meanwhile we know they don't OWN it cuz we peep game that half they azzez is unemployed and strugglin. :facepalm:

• Ty

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      True. But she can’t be that mad, because she is getting back what she gave Mimi.
      True :yes: I was :rofl: @ Mimi and her bowl of courage last night. She never came at or even talked to Joseline liked that :nono: Yet she wanted to get buck last night over Twon and nem :homoswitch:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Nakeya_j says:

Just because she has a ratchet background does not mean she did it.
      *************************

Erica had been so well behaved in front of the camera that I disregarded the fact that she was a foster child with a crack head mama AND she made a baby with the likes of Scrappy and actually wanted to be with him. All that came flooding back when she hit Scrappy on the show. Yall saw it. She clocked his azz for no good reason at all. That's when I remembered she was a hardened foster child with a crack head mama. You ain't gonna come out all sweet and innocent with a background like that. You're going to have issues. Hitting is a major issue. I beliebe Mama Dee.

• goat76

Yo!!!

MiMi need to sit her ass down. I LOL'd when she was all up in ole girl face.

• MsOnederful

Is K Michelle a star?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This about sums it up. Whasserface..as ATLIEN affectionately calls her is just a reality star.

too many people in the ATL tryin to keep up with the Jones' :no:

MsOnederful says:

Is K Michelle a star?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ____________________________

ATLIEN COMMENTARY ON WASSERFACE is straight comedy :rofl:

• A.J.

See the problem is KENYA trying to put up a front when she know she broke. BISH IT’S JUST YOU, WHY U NEED A 6-BEDROOM MANSION??!!!??? DOES THAT MAKES SENSE?

This is Atlanta, everyone lives above their means for various reasons. It's silly but true. :tea:

• A.J.

too many people in the ATL tryin to keep up with the Jones
      and don't have a pot to piss in!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Nakeya_j says:

As far as we know Erica is the only one with a ratchet background
      —-
      Uhhh Jose does not have a ratchet background?
      *****************

I was trying to say that Erica and Joseline have troubled backgrounds and we have not been told that anyone else on the show had the same hurdles those two faced. Because I'm sure they had to fight constantly when they were in the struggle I don't think any woman on the show can handle either one of them. Who knows maybe Che Mack has similar issues and we just weren't made aware of them.

• Ty

A.J. says:

too many people in the ATL tryin to keep up with the Jones
      and don’t have a pot to piss in!
      Or driving a Bentley and still staying with their mom :coffee:

• A.J.

So next week Jose drives off in a white Benz now I thought that was Stevie’s car or is he still carless and walking
      I thought Stevie had his license suspended. Hell neither one has a white Benz. All that chit is rented.

• Diva

@hubby hey hunni pie sugah bun :kiss:

• A.J.

A.J. says:

too many people in the ATL tryin to keep up with the Jones
      and don’t have a pot to piss in!
      Or driving a Bentley and still staying with their mom
      Roommates!

Ty says:

A.J. says:

too many people in the ATL tryin to keep up with the Jones
      and don’t have a pot to piss in!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Or a window to pour it out of...you gots to finish it! :rofl:

• goat76

Hey Diva :kiss:

AJ we have to do lunch hun :kiss: :yes: like minds !

• Diva

@Goat how you been bew? you been saving all the good stuff for Diva? I ain't gotta rip none of these weaves out today do I? :waiting:

• A.J.

Who knows maybe Che Mack has similar issues and we just weren’t made aware of them.
      I don't need to be aware. She looks like a hard-knock life if I've ever seen one with all those damn tats that she had since she was 3.

• MissTaken

My Recap:
      Kirk: Rasheeda getting pregnant is spiteful? Ummmm okay :wtf: This can’t be real life. This script is really desperate. All the money in the world can’t make this worth doing. He told her to get an abortion. WOWZERS. The baby will be so proud when he/she sees this on tv.

Tracy and Bucknasty with these struggle plots. Shay saying they have tension because Scrappy feeds her information. Um doesn’t that make her look stupid that the dude she is so thirsty over is talking sideways about her? But you are mad at the chick who is/was engaged to him and has his child. DUMB BIRD.

Benzino: You make too much sense to be on this show. Kirk why are you excited to go to a party with strippers? Shady tree. That is your wife you are talking about like a bust it down. The strippers were ALL over him.

Che Mack: She may be about that (crazy struggle) life. Don’t try it Joseline :stop: She might be the one.

DJ Baby Drew: Grow up. Even if you don’t want Tracey..which you don’t… leave her alone. Go find another ATM. Their interview process is the worst. People standing up in an empty room.
      Mama Dee: Really Erica abused the dog? Kill yo self.
      So far I have watched 20 minutes :lol:

• Who Dat

Last season it came out that Mimi had some issues with abandonment as did Stevie.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

AJ we have to do lunch hun :kiss: :yes: like minds !
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Look at my sis :winky: A.J. you better be good to my sista or Diva will keep in dat azz :chase: :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

<-----NEVER thought Erica was as sweet as she tried to come across. I think she's just as messy as everyone else too.

A.J. says:

too many people in the ATL tryin to keep up with the Jones
      and don’t have a pot to piss in!
      Or driving a Bentley and still staying with their mom
      Roommates!
      _________

"HEY I DONT LIVE WIT MY MOMMA, MY MOMMA LIVES WIT ME" :coffee:

• A.J.

AJ we have to do lunch hun :kiss: :yes: like minds !
      :thumbsup:

I just do not get it. How you splitting $600.00 rent but sporting vehicles that cost more than people's homes. :no: It's sad. They have no interest in home ownership at all. :tea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I thought I was abandoned awhile back here on SR by the new e-hubby and I summoned Bomb and well nevermind...it was all a big misunderstanding... :rofl: e-hubby and I got past it doe but Bomb still tryna get paid for that retainer fee and shyt to get that $7,999 stroller for them chirren.

• Who Dat

I TOLD yall I was gonna be done with Baby Bop if she gave her baby father that money. Now the money done got STOLE :eek: I am convinced she up there to make all baby mother's look cray. And Fantasia had wrote us an anthem and EVERYTHING. Thanks Tracy. You set us back heffa. :no:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Baby Bop should have taken her ass straight to the bank and gotten a stop payment put on that damned check. :yes:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Ain't neither one of them really lost 25k as calm as they were about it. Where these nigras get 25k from anyway?

• Gigi26

All these niggas are lost mentally :no:

But ion know maybe i'm the only one but i'd fukk Kirk with a paper bag over his head with a hole cut out around the lip n nose area...something tells me he can put it down :yes:

• Nakeya_j

Mama Dee: Really Erica abused the dog? Kill yo self.
      ------
      That's what I'm saying. I don't beileve 90% of what comes out of Momma Dee's mouth.

A.J. says:

AJ we have to do lunch hun like minds !

I just do not get it. How you splitting $600.00 rent but sporting vehicles that cost more than people’s homes. It’s sad. They have no interest in home ownership at all.
      ___________________________

:tea: exactly !!!!! Folks backwards as hell down here.... don't know nothing. Money hungry folks can easily be mislead. So thankful for my upbringing seriously. I have a friend now that I can tell looks up to me a lot, and wants a lot of the things I have, mind you I'm not balling or nothing I have 2 cars a beetle that stay parked (cause I can't afford to pay insurance on 2 vehicles) and a acura. I work hard for what lil things I do have. I try to tell her that things that I have didn't just come out of thin air. But she so stuck on trying to keep up with me, which is flattering but can get the side eye from me.Ya know :shrugs: just wish people can get their own identity and try to establish their own goals instead of trying to be like the next.... I am trying to talk to her bout it though :yes: hell one thing about me, if you a friend of mines, if I move up, I will put u on but I am not just giving you nothing with out wanting work for it like myself :tea:

@Sis :stop: now you know me AJ ain't gone do nuttin but :gossip:

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I thought I was abandoned awhile back here on SR by the new e-hubby and I summoned Bomb and well nevermind…it was all a big misunderstanding… e-hubby and I got past it doe but Bomb still tryna get paid for that retainer fee and shyt to get that $7,999 stroller for them chirren.

------------------------------------

:stop: Nah son I gave ya'll that pro-bono... In the words of RiRi "see what happens when they cancel intervention" Close the cabinet, put down the glass and walk away yo :rofl:

• Gigi26

And Tracy is a straight arse...I would buss that blone tip mohawk having nigga to the white meat for losing 25k right there on the camera...crying fi wha? NOPE. I'm killing that nigga..either that or he gonna be working that shyt off on the track :yes:

Shay is one of them hating ass bytches...she'll fukk yo man just to tell you about it like she one upped you. Ole dirty foot bytch.

• Nakeya_j

@Bird I hear you, but I just can't believe Momma Dee. SHe always got some sneaky shyt going on. She is a damn snake in the grass, even with her own son.

• Bombshell Esq

Gigi26 says:

All these niggas are lost mentally

------------------------------

But those are the only types folks like Mona & Shaunie can exploit to act ratchet on TV for a lil change though :shrug:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I think she would abuse that dog if she got mad at Scrappy and couldn't get to him. :shrug:

Ya know, kick him, maybe keep him his cage longer than he should be

• Gigi26

AND MOMMA DEE IS THE TRUE DOG WHISPERER...The damn dog is afraid of her ass cuz she look like she'll eat it...po Marlow :no:

• Nakeya_j

Shay is one of them hating ass bytches…she’ll fukk yo man just to tell you about it like she one upped you. Ole dirty foot bytch.
      -----
      I wonder when Shay is gonna wake up and see that Scrappy never left Erica for her. Erica left Scrappy and neither one of them was thinking about Shay. She while Shay is busy thinkig she is winning, she is losing. Old left over bytch. Such a dumb ass. Keep on doing what Momma Dee tells you so you can keep looking stupid.

• Bombshell Esq

:offtopic: So Jay-Z finna cash a $20milli check from Samsung :tea:

• Gigi26

Ummm people aren't just pretentious in Atlanta...I see that shyt in NYC, DC, VA...shyt anywhere with an abundance of ppl with the niggah mentality. The sprite people are KNOWN for being pretentious :yes: Don't get it twisted...just cuz their shyt ain't getting repo'd in public like negroes don't make em less "nigga-rich" than the rest of folk.

Things the housing bubble taught me :tea:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ GiGi...ION think Shay is any worse than Erica. Erica was gloating over how Scrappy played Shay and he re-proved to her he'on give a fukk about her hardly either.

• Miany

@BOMB :lol: cute gravi
      @Gigi.. I feel you bout bussing his money hungry head open bout my $25K. truth be told, he wouldda neva got my $25k so I woulda straight avoided catchin that charge..but, brown paper bag covering the face or not, I think ur the only one who believed Kirk is straight... Ion watch so I have no opinion but based on the SR posters, even Rasheeda know Kirk is :gay:

• Bombshell Esq

Miany says:

@BOMB cute gravi

-------------------------

:thankyou:

• felinelurker

MzDimplez says:
      I think she would abuse that dog if she got mad at Scrappy and couldn’t get to him.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :haha: I know dog abuse isn't funny but me having this visual of Momma Dee...she has issues

• Gigi26

@Dimpz:

To tell you the truth, Erica shamed Scrappy back into that relationship. She got on the show and niggs was prolly telling him like "Damn ya baby momma is fine as shyt and you chasing after these clown looking hoes?!" So he tried to be a good man knowing full well he don't have it in him and tried to make an honest woman out of Erica knowing FULL WELL he was still banging out that dirty foot broad.

Scrappy knows he doesn't have an honest bone in his body. He was trying but he just don't have it. Erica I think is done with him for good but shaming a man into a relationship (Like Emily B did on LHHNY) is not gonna change shyt about a man. He gotta really want to be with you. Or else you just setting yourself up to get played.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

MzDimplez1123 says:

Ya know, kick him, maybe keep him his cage longer than he should be
      ******************

Damn. I hope not. I'm glad he got the dog away from her then. I hope she doesn't display that anger to her child.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Feline.....Honestly, I think Erica and Momma Dee have VERY similar personalities. He was about to marry his mama. :shrug:

• Miany

The sprite people are KNOWN for being pretentious Don’t get it twisted…just cuz their shyt ain’t getting repo’d in public like negroes don’t make em less “nigga-rich” than the rest of folk.

Things the housing bubble taught me
      ^^ YUPPPP!!! Even the ones with old money be pretentious. Over spending their trust funds and all... They just get to skate on their names and borrow money against their OWN businesses. We don't hear bout their financial failures until AFTER THEY DIEand that's IF we hear bout em.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ GiGi...I agree. My problem was her gloating over how he was embarrassing Shay like she had won a damned prize with that wack ass engagement. Not to be funny but, didn't he do her the same way over Diamond?

• Ty

:crying: :crying:

• Miany

MzDimplez1123 says:
      @ GiGi…I agree. My problem was her gloating over how he was embarrassing Shay like she had won a damned prize with that wack ass engagement. Not to be funny but, didn’t he do her the same way over Diamond?
      ^^ YUP! I believe he left his bm for Diamond the first time. Yup, Shay is a dirty lil foot dragger. She look like her kitten reeks of day ole spam. Scrappy gonna always be able to smash that foot dragga and she gone always be on tv thinking a man's sausage = love.

• Ty

@ Jenie I have one of those too but she tries to duplicate my relationship. My hubby is really family orientated because of his upbringings and very protective because he was the only boy (all sisters). So she tried to "make" her BD be hands on and he left :nono: You're right folks need their own identity :coffee:

• Smokie

This show...ugh! Everybody needs to see a dentist, first of all. And MiMi...I've tried my best to like her, but she is just too dry and stupid. Is she in her mid 40s??? Why is she so old and clueless??? It's even worse that she tries to pretend otherwise. Her scenes force the strong woman in me to weep.

• nybrn2

#1--- My money is on Che Mack!!
      #2----Kirk was way out of pocket for treating Rasheeda like a side chick!! How yo hubby gone tell you to get an abortion!! He needs to get a vasectomy if he feel like that!! Talking about he pulls out!! I wanted to slap da taste out his mouth!!
      #3--- I guess I am one of the few that luvs K. Michelle. She will keep it 100 whether you like it or not!!
      #4---Baby Bop I have no words but you were very calm after losing 25 Gs.....

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

Che would put the paws on Jose. i watch the show for what K. Michelle is gonna say because nothing she says is not truthful and she funny as hell the way she says stuff.

• Danielle

Yeah I think Che-Mack would've had that, she was ready when Joseline tried to sneak her. I'm sick of Joseline acting like she Beyonce or somebody. I guess she forgot she was a stripper/Street Whore not too long ago. What was up with Mimi and Arriane speaking so close in each others face?? I like K-Michelle and Erika.

• littlewoman

Auntie Sandra -

Let me know if I'm hatin' - I was listening to a power 105.1 interview with K. Michelle, (whom I used to adore). She admitted that she is being "courted" by OchoCinco. What bothered me was when the dj's asked her about OchoCinco's domestic violence past, she didnt have ANYTHING to say...why is this bothering me??? She went so hard about what happened with that memphitz guy and now she's with OchoCinco??? Oh yeah, and she asked him for a pet monkey - that she admitted she can't even take care of.....Why is this bothering me?

• Sexylenalove

Che Mack's daddy was in the top 5 heavyweight boxers in the world. If she has his skills Joseline may be in trouble.