In case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Episode 9

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, episode 9

Please read the comments for recaps of last night’s episode if you are unable to view the full video after the break.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Video courtesy of Yardie.

216 Responses to “In case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, Episode 9”

“Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link.”

Betamax82 says:

Mimi is a bird

#1. Has anyone ever heard of Niko or his music prior to this season?
    #2. Mimi can you be anymore dumb to accept a car from Stevie J.
    #3. I kinda agree with Niko, I wouldn’t be as mad about the car moreso you defending this negro’s behavior.
    #4. K. Michelle, somebody, anybody, punch that heffa in the throat one good time
    #5. Karlie, if you gonna make a diss record at least make sure it’s good and don’t give it to her for her bday
    #6. Josilene…..I love you

I think I have a crush on Scrappy. I was so upset he wasn’t in last night’s episode. :sad:

LAWD…Benzino’s Garbage Pail Kid looking azz. He went there and started shat and bounced. :rofl:

lovezoe says:

As I said downstairs, KMichelle is kinda off, but she gets a bad wrap. People come for her that won’t sent for. Joseline was looking like a pretty drag queen last night. Stevie J is an abuser. He holds stuff over head for punishment, and then buys a car to keep you under his wing. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a tracking device installed.

Betamax82 says:

therapist1911 says:

____________________________________

Oh believe she’ll get it come her NY stint next year

K.Michelle and Justin: We gonna be homies. We have a lot in common.

My thought: Yes. Body parts fulla rubba cement.

:rofl: I NEVER laughed or agreed with Stevie but last night :rofl:

I’m sorry…Stevie J. CLOWNED dat nukka :rofl:

Stevie: A Rolex??? :blink:
    But its ticking tho

*wallslide*

capricorn83 says:

Joseline has been looking much better this season. Face has been beat!!

Mimi was dead wrong for inviting Stevie to the party. She was purposely being messy. And how did Stevie buy her a car when he doesn’t have one?

K Michelle is still filler space for me, as is Karlie. That “fight” and subsequent makeup at the club was about as lame as K yet again throwing evetything but those hands :tea:

Though I think Kirk/Rasheeda drama is made for tv, this situation is not doing him any favors

Milky says:

How kmichelle about to :box: in da club then get outside :happy: wit karli and gettin slapped on the azz. Yall just threw drinks all over each other. Also that dollarstore reject pack hair she gave her. :no:

Ty says:

Mimi is so full of it. She is trying to convince herself that she is kind, smart, and important :crying:
    Nikko is a broker version of Steebie :smack: How is he going to help her with her career when he needs a room mate :shrug: Then Nikko and his room mate walked in the video release party like they were Jodeci back in the 90′s leather vest and all :crying:

Who does a video release party :rofl:

#6. Josilene…..I love you
    ====================
    but you want K Michelle punched in the throat…interesting

MissHarlem says:

The but its ticking though KILT me :ghost: then he did the tick hand signal and told her forget that fake get with this real *shows car* I died several times

The video is blocked :sad:

lovezoe says:

Mimi is an incredibly angry woman. She would have went off if Stevie would have brought Jose with him. YET, she invite him to dude video release party. Messy messy. Nico a clown too, how you gone give someone a fake Rolex. Then again, these type of women can be bought for next to nothing.

Just Looking says:

Morning All :waves: You too :winky:

Last night was OKAY, the fake drinking tossing. :shrug:

The BMW Rental :shrug:

The Ticking Watch :nono:

Scrappy and His Mother The Queen we so missed :yes:

Do they still make corrective lenses? NIKKI needs several pairs.

Boss Chic and her husband. SENSELESS…since for the her interviews she will probably deliver in the next 60 days.

I think Joseline has looked a lot prettier lately and for once, I can’t even blame Karlie. She gave K a heads up about the record, although it was awful, and asked them not to play that shyt. I thought Rasheeda’s mama was gonna lay hands on Kirk last night.

Still :rofl: @ Steebie clowining that watch. Niko really did look like a knockoff Steebie when they were together.

Who does a video release party
    =============
    Rasheeda :tea:

MissHarlem says:

When Steebie said “I came in the spot and saw that video *rat face* it was TRASH” :ghost: he aint neva lied. Leading lady with a wife beater and some faux fur chile please

lovezoe says:

Therapist- Why should K get punched in the throat. Last night she was very behaved. She can’t help Karlie a bitter old lady.

NaijaGal says:

and asked them not to play that shyt.
    =========================
    yet ARIANE took it up to the DJ :tea:

:headphone: Brandy – Truthfully :heart:

lovezoe says:

Dimpz- She shouldn’t have given that as a gift. Then she got a nerve to bring her some cheap tea and ratchet weave.

Milky says:

rasheeda old azz look a hot mess doing a rap video and she showin. :kona:

NaijaGal says:

Stevie ain’t chit when it comes to relationship and women but dude is a musician and an authentic producer…he knows a hit and that weren’t it :lol:

:rofl: I NEVER laughed or agreed with Stevie but last night

:cosign:

i was angered that i was in agreement with steebie about ANYthing, but in regard to that ass clown kiko or whateven his name ill (ole wanna be steebie, i ROLLED when steebie said that)

chiiile :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

MZ :nono: her ass is fully to blame bc if she didnt want them to play it she would of intervened instead she sat there and half assed the dont play it. Had she really not want them to play it she wouldnt have gave her that **** at the party. Wrong time and she should of got ROCKED.

wit a 2 second cameo at that! :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Ariane is incredibly messy. She telling Stevie Mimi not happy, giving the CD to the DJ, telling Karlie and K to hug, asking K and Rasheeda to speak. The list goes on and on. She wants a permanent spot on the show.

Milky says:

Kmichelle always talkin about karlies azz and she has a struggle azz herself.

My baby said he was going to come a day earlier and stay a day later :yahoo:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA girl Im still beside myself for agreein with his ass. He was ON last night scripted or not :lol: still cant get over the way he asked to see that lame watch to only present her with a gift box with a damn car key. Niko needed to pick his face up off the floor after that :rofl:

lovezoe says:

It’s funny how you can tell they do the confessionals after the show. Rasheeda face had that pregnant swole in the confessional.

lovezoe says:

But did Mimi really think that she was gone be featured in every scene. And what is up with that MADE company of hers. I didn’t get what she was modeling. Kinky maid wear. I hope she give Jose a check for giving her the idea.

“I’m fresher than that Gucci
    Them boys, they want my coochie
    I say no, I’m no hoochie
    Your home girl hatin’, I say who she?”

but why Buckey so mad at Erica though

San says:

Its my birthday! Its my birthday :buttshake: <—–twerkin

Betamax82 says:

I wanna know who gets dealt with next week between Shay & Erica

Ty says:

Who does a video release party
    =============
    Rasheeda
    :stop: Naija u know Rahseeda is a just for tv rapper :rofl: u know she doesnt have real music and videos. Next u will be trying to tell us that Kirk is a real manager and Deb has made her platinum :coffee:

*Turns on Bubblegum Remix with Toya Carter* :headphones:

:headphone: Brandy – Best Friend

Just Looking says:

:happybirthday: San :happy:

Happy Birthday San :party: :kiss:

Milky says:

:happybirthday: @san

Rasheeda face had that pregnant swole in the confessional.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Told oldest that. She is really extra pregnant in the confessional. Can see it. Sure can.

Nikko need to sleep with them glasses on. His face is HURT like hail.

Him and his boyfrenn’s song featuring his girlfriend Mimi in the vid is so dayum whack.

#6. Josilene…..I love you
    ====================
    but you want K Michelle punched in the throat…interesting
    *****************************

I’m not perfect Naija lol. K. Michelle always throwing or hitting someone with something. She got a lot of mouth and then plays the victim role. She already knew bout the diss record no need to act a fool.

———–
    Yea I didn’t get it either… Make A Difference Everyday= Sessy Maid= making a difference in a geriatric man’s pants=?? :wtf:

Betamax82 says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

My baby said he was going to come a day earlier and stay a day later
    _______________________________________

Pull out your finest VS :yes:

I guess she figured she wanted her to hear it before it went viral and with the way their relationship goes, she may not have seen her again for a while. I mean K sat in her face and TOLD her she could have it. Had she not said anything at all, I would say she was foul as hell but, I wouldn’t expect anyone to play what they know to be a diss record at a festive event when it’s about them. :shrug:

Yeah those gifts were crappy but, not like they’re friends. I personally wouldn’t have even gone if I were Karli. :no:

but why Buckey so mad at Erica though
    +++++++++++++++
    Typical hoodrat who blames the woman instead of blaming the man.

NaijaGal says:

u know she doesnt have real music
    ========================
    how dare you insult a GA icon with such classics as Murry Me & Leg to the Moon…the nerver of you…GOOD DAY, I said GOOD DAY

NaijaGal says:

I’m not perfect Naija lol.
    =================
    but that body is…wait…what? :lol:

but why Buckey so mad at Erica though
    ———-
    Cause Scrappy “chose” her in the end and humiliated her :lol: not like it matters since he was knocken them both down.

lovezoe says:

I didn’t see the preview for next week’s show, what happened?

******************

Wait I missed that. Ariane been quite messy the entire season.

Ty says:

MissHarlem says:

MZ her ass is fully to blame bc if she didnt want them to play it she would of intervened instead she sat there and half assed the dont play it. Had she really not want them to play it she wouldnt have gave her that **** at the party. Wrong time and she should of got ROCKED.
    Chile Karlie didnt have a gift for K so she started walking around her house grabbing shyt. Who buys one pack of her :rofl: She found some left over hair in the back of the closet and some mini bottles of liquor in her old purse, and threw the cd in because it matched to bag :ghost:

NaijaGal says:

I personally wouldn’t have even gone if I were Karli.
    ===========================
    and miss camera time? what’s wrong with you :lol: girl Karli holding on some anybody like a crackhead to a lighter

San says:

:hug: JustLookin, Jenie, Milky

Betamax82 says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

My baby said he was going to come a day earlier and stay a day later
    _______________________________________

Pull out your finest VS
    ——–
    It’s already ready and I got some passion party ish :yes:

but why Buckey so mad at Erica though

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Erica has that baby. That one up on her. She knows Scrap ALWAYS gotta talk to Erica regardless. Baby dont keep a man but for sure will keep yall in contact sometimes.

Milky says:

Cant stand Nikko wit his face azz :cuss: poors my drank on the blogs windows.

lovezoe says:

Therapist- All season Ariane has been in the middle of drama. Starting it then hiding her hands.

lovezoe says:

I didn’t see the preview for next week’s show, what happened?

———-
    it showed during Hit the Floor.

@ Therapist…Exactly! How you act a fool when you knew what it was?! Atleast she warned her what it was when she pulled it out the bag. I’m sorry, as much as I like her, Ariane was messy and K looked crazy for going off. Did she think she was gonna say nice things on a diss track?

@ Naija…I think Shay may be so upset because Erica gloated over how Scrappy played her when he sat in both their faces and admitted he lead her on and lied. *Only reason I can think of* :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Razzle- That’s why. I was watching Major Crimes.

NaijaGal says:

I’m not perfect Naija lol.
    =================
    but that body is…wait…what?

************************

That pic is a year old. Again……I’m not perfect lol.

Ty says:

:rofl: @ Naija

libra80sbaby says:

Kirks mentions were a complete devastation to the nation last night. Him and Rasheeda are making a mockery of their marriage for reality show checks.. :nono: NOT CUTE!!

but why Buckey so mad at Erica though

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

************************

Wasn’t she in the closet last week crying after she “made fruit”. Why she wanna fight over someone that don’t want her. She learned nothing from Charm School.

:lol: @ Naija. Hadn’t thought of it that way. I still wouldn’t have gone. :no:

bnatural says:

therapist1911 says:

but why Buckey so mad at Erica though
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ************************
    ————–

:hahaha: not Charm school…forgot about that….

lovezoe says:

Kirks mentions were a complete devastation to the nation last night. Him and Rasheeda are making a mockery of their marriage for reality show checks.. NOT CUTE!!

No amount of money would make me play my marriage like that. It’s pathetic.

libra80sbaby says:

As for Shay…I’on trust naan woman that kissed Flavor Flav in the mouth :hurl:

Ariane is messy but that heffa faces STAYYYYYYYYYYYYYS BEAT TO THE DEF.

Also she is from Missip? I promise she doesnt sound like it. :shrug:

I HATE how they preview for next week during the Hit The Floor commercial break now.

Ty says:

:happybirthday: @ San

@ Ariane with her fake tears. She jumped right into the BMW cheesing hard :D damn motor head :coffee:

made fruit
    She act like she cooked a five start meal or something. :rofl:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Was kirk this way last season…. I thought he was pretty cool kat. But from the episodes I’ve seen this season, i cant stand that dude

NaijaGal says:

That pic is a year old. Again……I’m not perfect lol.
    ==========================
    humility is even more sexy…knowing you be in the mirror telling yourself how fine you are…I know how you kappas are :lol: …pretty motherfcukers :winky:

I broiled some chicken breasts last night. I warmed it up in the microwave. I got my sup over here sniffing. “Smells goot!”

I know. :D

libra80sbaby says:

lovezoe says:

No amount of money would make me play my marriage like that. It’s pathetic.
    —————–
    Me either. and Rasheeda SWEAR her psuedo music career keeps her paid….chile please!! If’n your “music” was poppin, you wouldnt have to do this reality tv chit now would ya?!

Betamax82 says:

“made fruit”.
    _____________________________

:lol: I forgot about that

lovezoe says:

Libra= I tell hubby that every week. You know she has no standards. She just jumps from one reality show to the next. It’s time to find a nine to five.

SAN :happybirthday: :partyhat: :party:

what you doing for your born day guhl

Ty says:

Why did u have to bring this shyt up :crying:

Having visuals of the blond yamp putting a whole chicken in the microwave and hitting the chicken button :rofl: :crying:

Wasn’t she in the closet last week crying after she “made fruit”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Shay: I made fruit :love:

Bish sit DOWN. She irks meh.

Oh and I am glad Baby Bop azz wont on there last night too. Her and her irrelevant baby father.

Just Looking says:

crying after she “made fruit”

lovezoe says:

Blue- No he wasn’t like that. Rumor was they were getting the ax because they were boring. So I guess they made sure the amped it up.

Whatever happened to Diamond being on the show. Did Traci replace her. I think she did the right thing.

MissHarlem says:

Nikko need to sleep with them glasses on. His face is HURT like hail

how dare you insult a GA icon with such classics as Murry Me & Leg to the Moon

^ The following posters can go in the :kona: please and thanks

Mr.BluPhi says:

———–
    No, the way he acted was like an abused bish last season.

My boo thang Joseline looked so lovely last night. Changing her makeup artist is the best thing she ever did. Mimi play play man is gay and ugly. She know that man can’t afford a real Rolex any more than Steebie can afford that car she gone have to pay the notes on. Shay is corny and she needs to go sit down somewhere.

San :happybirthday:

NaijaGal says:

That pic is a year old. Again……I’m not perfect lol.
    ==========================
    ********************************

Oh stop it (really keep going)….i’m blushing. You are embarrassing me (checks mirror on last time)

Mr.BluPhi says:

“made fruit”…. she did say that ish…. smh. How you sound dumber than Scrappy??? Not a good look

VDot says:

The ticking Rolex had me :crying: :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

lovezoe says:

No amount of money would make me play my marriage like that. It’s pathetic.
    —————–
    *********************************************

Career…….I think we can consider it a hobby and move on with our lives

Just Looking says:

Sure he was complaining about her weight, per HIS mother (you know she lost weight)

Scrappy probably told her to drink more water and eat fruit.

Can anybody name at least one other “HIT” Niko song?

Scrappy laughed and said “made fruit” then smirked :rofl:

lovezoe says:

K is the only musician up there with talent. Her attitude is what’s holding her back, and it may be too late to repair that image. It would be great if she did a show like KeyCo did the first season minus the crazy. See her interacting with her son and making her album. She don’t need to be on LAHHNY

MissHarlem says:

:nono: Niko cant even name his own song far less a HIT song

Milky says:

Why was shay limpin though?

How the hell you sound so dumb that Scrappy can clown you?!

Can anybody name at least one other “HIT” Niko song?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I cant even name a non hit :ghost:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

it showed during Hit the Floor.
    ****************

I thought I was the only one watching this show. I’m hooked despite the lead’s wierd mouth and the Meet The Browns girl’s Bratz-like essence.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Niko is a producer??? :blink:

Just Looking says:

The only NIKO that comes up with Goolge is

Niko Japanese Steak & Seafood
    and
    Niko China

Mr.BluPhi says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

How the hell you sound so dumb that Scrappy can clown you?!
    _______________________________________________________________________

Right….lol

NaijaGal says:

How the hell you sound so dumb that Scrappy can clown you?!
    =============================
    with your face ass :hahaha:

I sure as hell can’t name his songs. Google can’t even verify how his name should be spelled. :no:

Gigi26 says:

All of these niggas need to be burnt at the stake..starting with Nikko and Mimi.

Mimi is damaged goods and she knows it…poor thang has dipped in the damn dl man pool…we can count how many actual ladies were at that damn release party..they prolly named it that cuz them niggas was gonna play “Swords” with their dycks and release alright :tea:

And I want someone to slap Ariane non talented sidekick messy ass with a brick. Her and her salvation army outfits :no:

K. Michelle could’ve done better than that wig and that was straight liquor talking last night so..can’t blame her for how she reacted. But she PLAYED herself with that bun with the tapered sides…well..maybe that’s a Memphis style so I won’t go further.

NaijaGal says:

I cant even name a non hit
    =========================
    I can’t even name a Youtube song…for shame

lovezoe says:

I think they had a casting call for someone who favors Stevie. I don’t know who him nor Johnny is.

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

it showed during Hit the Floor.
    ****************

————-
    OMG I wanna beat the dog chit out of Yalaina… But it’s just a show. :lol: I was jsut telling my mom it was kind of hard picturing her outside of that Bratz character…but she’s doing a pretty damn good job though.

:preach:

Gigi26 says:

And Shay wants to jump bad with Erica when her ass got played by the human ****roach Flavor Flav. I mean you can’t go any further below than that so she deserves all she gets from Scrappy.

Man Hit the Floor is my shyt though :yes:

Her and her salvation army outfits

ERRRRMYGAWD :ghost:

———-

VDot says:

___________________________________

LMAO sososososo negros just making videos and shyt and not even uploading them to youtube. Matterfact……wth is the name of the song they premiered last night at the club.

Mimi you mad about being the leading lady in a nonleading video…..i’m so confused

San says:

:hug: Ty, Naija, Love Zoe!
    @naija, other than bein merry all day. Im gonna go get pampered n hit the casino :nun:

Ty says:

Cant find a Niko hit on Google but they found his room mate :crying: :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

Man Mimi prolly didn’t get paid shyt for that video..those were all her clothes n threads…truth be told they cut her hard dog face out the video cuz they was appealing to their demographic:

The Fun Boys of Atlanta. :tea:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

OMG I wanna beat the dog chit out of Yalaina… But it’s just a show. I was jsut telling my mom it was kind of hard picturing her outside of that Bratz character…but she’s doing a pretty damn good job though.
    ***************************

I don’t know how the mature basketball player got paired with her evil azz. She deserves the J.R. Smith dude that keeps going after Ahsha who of course will be falling into bed any second. I’m also expecting her man to somehow get on the team since he happens to have been a ball player when he was a kid.

Gigi26 says:

WAIT: Maybe the video made it on to Worldstar :thinking:

SPEAKING OF…. THIS NICCA NIKO SAID “I’M TRYING TO TAKE YOU AROUND THE WORLD, I’M TRYING TO LET YOU SEE THE WORLD!!”

MiMI shut his azz up when she said she been there already :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Cant find a Niko hit on Google but they found his room mate
    ==========================
    :dead: how you a producer but only known for having a male roommate in cheap ass atlanta :rofl: …bless him

Mr.BluPhi says:

______________________________________________________________

NaijaGal says:

MiMI shut his azz up when she said she been there already
    =============================
    U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico don’t count :lol: Mimi the type of chick that went from Wendy’s to getting meals at Olive Garden, now she smelling herself

I was wondering if Niko told her to go put the car in the garage so he wouldn’t have to be reminded of how Steebie played his ass. :lol:

By the by, Mona if you’re reading Erika, Scrappy and Mama Dee can carry this show by themselves with the supporting cast. Please give Steebie and Joseline their own show. After last night I’m kinda crushing on Steebie and I can never get enough of my boo Joseline. I want to see more than a taste of Steebie’s musical talent which is actually beyond measure despite the state of his career. Please gurl.

Im still :rofl: at how Steebie of ALL people played Niko :rofl:

What was the preview of Buckey and Erica? I will never understand side chicks gettin main chick feelings :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Just watched the whole video. Three minutes I will never get back.

Gigi26 says:

Mimi played herself with ole boy..cuz Steebie walked in the spot and said the same shyt i said while watching the video “What the eff is this shyt?!” :hahaha:

Bird, I can foresee Asha ending up in bed with him too. His face is so FUGLY though. It’s really sad because his body gets a 10. :(

I don’t think he really knows what she does to get the stuff she wants. I’m glad the director woman got some sense though. And how funny she fugged Pete aka “slave eyes” (as Naija would say) baby deddy. :lol:

Just Looking says:

U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico don’t count Mimi the type of chick that went from Wendy’s to getting meals at Olive Garden, now she smelling herself
    Daggg. :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Bird- I think in the end Jose will get her own show. The show was good last night without everyone else. They definitely dont need Rasheeda up there no more

SuthernBelle4 says:

Howdy ya’ll :waves:
    Stevie J was on 10, when did Mimi start getting this Hulk vibe. I am still here for K Michlle, Jose is looking more feminine, and if Kirk and Rasheedah are making up this storyline for money, this is sheer and utter trash :tea:
    N-E-way doe, bumping to Norf Carolina’s own J. Cole :listen:

I don’t watch the show, but the way y’all talk about it, I swear I’d get some good laughs

Gigi26 says:

Glad to see that Deb got rid of that power ranger helmet hair though :thumbsup:

lovezoe says:

I think the reason why Mimi acting bold is because she on that powder.

Glad to see that Deb got rid of that power ranger helmet hair though
    ===========================
    but why her and Buckey live for piss colored hair though *le sigh*

The way I see it, Erica and Shay are both side chicks. Scrappy just wants whoever is making him feel the best and/or babying him at the moment. The only thing Erica has over Shay is that kid. After the shyt Erica told about their relationship last season, he didn’t do her any better than he is doing Shay now.

when did Mimi start getting this Hulk vibe
    ======================
    MiMi mad, MiMi smash aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg :lol:

Would Mariah‘s light brightness really be in the field??

Mariah Carey Role As Slave Slammed By Critics
    Via Eurweb reports:

*Lee Daniels’ highly-anticipated film “The Butler,” upset some people when a photograph of Mariah Carey playing the role of a field slave went viral. Daniels’ movie also features the character Eugene Allen (Forest Whitaker).

The picture caught a barrage of flak from those on social media who felt that anyone with a complexion like Mariah’s wouldn’t actually have to work in the field, therefore deeming the illustration inaccurate. Those with fair skin like hers were usually used as house slaves. Fans took to Twitter to express a desire to see a more dark-skinned woman in the place of Mariah Carey in the movie.

One critic tweeted “She wouldn’t even be a house slave, she could pass as white,” and another posted “Zoe Saldana is Nina Simone and Mariah Carey is in the fields taking good slave acting jobs from dark-skinned people.”

Daniels’ choice to cast Mariah Carey in this particular role raises the question in some folks’ mind about whether he took the time to gather historical facts. Others believe that the media has brain washed us into believing that slaves were always separated by the tone of their skin which wasn’t always the case. Slaves with light skin weren’t always granted immunity from picking in the field just the same as all dark-skinned slaves weren’t banned from working in the house. Yes there were many cases where a slave bearing lighter skin was a result of a slave owner having his way sexually with one of the female slaves. In this case more often than not the children were still confined to slavery but were used as house slaves because of their blood relation with their owner.

From Zoe Saldana’s playing Nino Simone or Mariah casted as a field slave, it’s doubtful we will ever really stop this never-ending argument.
    ————
    :facepalm:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

As much as I laugh at KMichelle, its’ time to stop throwing drinks. I dont advocate violence, but if you got that much mouth, you better be able to back it up with your fists. She has thrown one drink too many.

I can assure you K will not throw a drink or come for Joseline. You know in life how people know who to step to with bs? Yeah, K knows she can’t step to Joseline cuz she’ll get to swinging.

The Steebie ‘white -n – shining armor’ scene was hilarious. Mimi Faust, you’re the biggest all bark no bite effin bird I’ve ever seen. You look so stupid, seriously. And Nikko, what was with that bargain basement video with he and that guy singing to each other. Mimi’s clip was 2 nano-seconds long. Hilarious.

Sidenote: Anybody else notice all these rappers/singers be on these reality shows yet, on their own show, their music is never played? If you can’t market your music on the show you’re a part of, you aint the boss bitch or hustlin’ mf you think you. That would be in my contract if I were a singer/rapper. As good as you can license another artist’s song for a scene, you can license mine.

GAGIRL87 says:

I don’t even watch this show anymore BUT ya’ll comments are more entertaining than the actual show itself :rofl:

taking good slave acting jobs from dark-skinned people
    =====================
    the fcuk!?! :lol: *paging Cicely Tyson and Kimberly Elise* :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Glad to see that Deb got rid of that power ranger helmet hair though
    ———-
    Not that the look chosen looks any better though.. :tea:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

**you think you are

NaijaGal says:

sorry I don’t think Jose is as tough as folks want to make her

IT KILLS MY SOUL THAT I ACTUALLY LIKED STEEBIE ON LAST NIGHTS EPISODE…

LET THE BUS PASS ME BY LAWD, LET THE BUS PASS ME BY :wail:

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

:kiss: :cosign:

taking good slave acting jobs from dark-skinned people
    =====================
    the fcuk!?! *paging Cicely Tyson and Kimberly Elise*
    ———

The fact that she’s cast as a slave knowing her “I always walk on my tip damn toes; I don’t own a pair of sneakers” sedity azz is gut busting. :tea:

Sorry KDubb.

San says:

The only thing Erica has over Shay is that kid.
    ——————
    Truth be told that aint hittin on ish when you gotta seek child support. A dmn headache she got for upteen yrs

GA! :kiss: :hug: How are yall Doll?!

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

I can assure you K will not throw a drink or come for Joseline.
    ________________________

I was with ya till I saw the name Joseline :blink: she is not intimidating either :tea:

I always like Stevie. He’s an ass but, atleast he says what he has to say. He’s not making those chicks deal with him. :shrug:

MissTaken says:

:hi: At home sick with an ear infection in each ear. I hate being home unscheduled. I haven’t read yet so forgive me if this was said
    Kirk: You look real crazy check or not. You and Rasheeda have damaged whatever brand you thought you had. This was a real dumb choice of a story line
    Steebie J: I think he loves Mimi as a person but is never in love with her. I don’t see the lust for her that he has for Joseline. Mimi needs to realize that and move on for real
    Ariane: When she fell out laughing at the fake rolex I giggled with her
    K Michele: I still like her. I think her and Joseline being friends would have been hilarious

I think Joseline can hold her own but, I also think Che was gone rip one of her implants out the other week. Even ratchet people know where to draw the line.

I see nothing wrong with Mariah playing a slave :shrugs: she did a damn good job in precious :shrugs:

MissHarlem says:

Scrappy not knowing how to be in a relationship and Erica not knowin her self worth is not one and the same as her being a side chick. Regardless if he was fckin around on her or not a relationship was decided and Shay knew of this. SHE chose to be the side chick to a relationship that was an epic fail to begin with. So I cant see that as not being a side chick. I would say the same if the tables was turned for Buckey and I dont fancy her but I fancy facts

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Jenie @163. LOL, but you know K will try the others but she aint gone snap on Joseline like that cuz she knows Joseline aint gone throw a drink back, she coming for that ass.

capricorn83 says:

@ Point… I agree.

The thing with K is…for someone who main platform was being assaulted, she STAYS in an altercation and assaulting other people. Girl…… _/ and sing

MissTaken says:

___________________________________
    I missed him too :kona: But I did not miss Shaybucket.
    Benzino looked like his body was being sucked into his neck during the confessional like this –> :ghost: I am scared one day he might evaporate on camera and just leave a talking head

I don’t know why people think that all the lightskinned slaves worked in the house. If they are not skilled they will be in the field with everyone else. Not to mention they are proof positive that massa is sleeping with the darkies. Massa don’t want them all up in everybody’s face. It’s unrealistic for us to think that all the field hands were darkskinned.

Jenie it’s the fact that she can pass for a white woman is what people are criticizing. I too think her skin color would be a distraction from her skill. She did do a good job in Precious, though.

Ty says:

She cant :smack: Her everything revolves around him and he is focused on Joseline like u said :coffee:

I thought the light skinned slaves that weren’t skilled were used as sex slaves/ladies of the night…

I am really sick of complaining about color fiasco :shrugs: I mean damn, if ya don’t approve of it don’t support it :shrugs:

If they can play the role then let them play. :shrugs: I can see if she was a terrible actress, but I think she has potential. It will be a different role but eh :tea:

San says:

If they are not skilled they will be in the field with everyone else
    ———————-
    I giggled cus i thought skilled in bed, fitchin ish :embarassed:

Trendsetter says:

So next week is the fight between Erica and Shay…hmm that must be the fight they had a couple weeks back…the fight that Erica won..can’t wait to see it

I love that hit the floor show…it’s actually good

NaijaGal says:

we’ll never fully know what happened in slavery…only thing we can confirm is the chit was brutal here in the states…I’m still not here for Zoe as Nina Simone…buttarum I didn’t even think twice when they showed a clip of Mariah in the fields :shrug:

Trendsetter says:

I really dislike the way Mimi is shaped.

Ty says:

:offtopic: Sahara supposedly picked a name Kaidence Donda West :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

I gotta brush up on my slave history bc they were only 2 reasons why the fairskinned worked in the cotton fields from what I can remember. They def worked in the fields though.

@ Harlem…I would agree with everything you said IF that fool had not admitted that he lied to that girl and lead her on. Even now, he’s telling her they aren’t together. I think Shay is dumb though because I couldn’t have gone back to him after he played me like that. I don’t get Erica either because he did the same thing to her with Diamond. I think they’re all chopped and screwed in the head. :hug:

San says:

Trendsetter says:

I really dislike the way Mimi is shaped.
    ———
    :yes:

I can’t get to the hair salon quick enough Friday :sad: I mean I am literally counting down :no:

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Bird actually the Meet the Browns girl actually got casted as the Black Bratz doll :hahaha:

MissTaken says:

#6. Josilene…..I love you
    but you want K Michelle punched in the throat…interesting
    ____________________________
    :cosign: Hello Somebody! They both have man made parts and pop off at the mouth. Sometimes for a reason and sometimes not. Either way to uphold one and wish bodily harm on the other seems odd. But to each its own and that’s why they are called opinions. I like K Michelle and Joseline has grown on me. I orginally did not like her because I saw her as jump off. But after closer inspection of Mimi and Steebie J’s “relationship” it looks like maybe Mimi was the outsider.

NaijaGal says:

I figured his mother’s name would be incorporated somehow :yawn:

Mariah may have very well done a good job as her roll. My point is knowing how she presents herself and how light she is would distract me. I’m not all up in arms about it, I just think it would be funny and I couldn’t take it seriously. :shrug:

San says:

Trendsetter says:
    I really dislike the way Mimi is shaped.
    ———

:cosign: her shoulders looks like she wear shoulder pads, and no hips and that walk :nono:

actually the Meet the Browns girl
    ==================
    wait that’s her: :smack: well damn :lol:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

I got ya :thumbsup:

Yall didn’t know that was Brianna from Meet the Browns? :shrug?

San says:

I like Kaidence, nt the spelling but overall

@Ty I like that name Kaidence :yes:

Ty says:

Sahara supposedly picked a name Kaidence Donda West
    ————-
    Anytime I see someone has the name cadence/kaidence (or however different people like to spell it) I think back to basic…

“Hup- Toop- Theeup- Forrup- yo leyuf- yo leyuf- yo leyuf, ruuuuh- ruuuuh, leyuf.”

Yall know what I meant. I’m not in a typo repairing mood. :coffee:

:newpost: is up

Gigi26 says:

Uhh didn’t Queen work on the field or nah? I think she worked on the field for a lil bit…

Either way just like some dark skinned slaves worked in the house, def there were lighter ones that worked on the fields. The most important thing to take away is the darn story behind it :shrugs:

@Ty: I knew they were gonna name the child Donda for sure.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Fam, I’ve asked and got a response to the Dallas question in the past. Can the Dallas posters email me @ pointhimout at yahoo dot com? I want to know what areas to consider, what areas to stay away from, etc. I hear the traffic is bad, but not as bad as Atlanta, so I’d rather not live in Arlington, but driving 60+ minutes one way to work.

A cousin on my father’s side lives in Plano, TX with a roommate. I got wind of that, but we’re not cool like that at all. I’m not so much hell bent on night life, cuz even now I get out here/there. Similar to Atlanta, I dont doubt Dallas has plenty to do at any given moment of the day or week. As long as that convenience is there, I’m good.

MissHarlem says:

MZ :hug: but again thats on SHAY not ERICA he lied to SHAY and she knew in her hearts of hearts he was not done with ERICA. Last season she said as much which is why she did that whole pool scene and they fckd. She went for the ride and now wants to cry foul. I cant get with that regardless if the relationship is gonna fail. Let all be clear then be a beast. When Baby bob is makin sense out of that situation its def confirmation that she knew.

Logan Browning- Meet the Browns girl- She’s only 24… so All this time I thought she was like 16 or something :rofl:

I didn’t put two and two together as her being the brianna chick AND Sasha in Bratz :lol:

MissTaken says:

but why Buckey so mad at Erica though
    ________________________
    Cause it’s easier to be mad at her than Scrappy. Erica never lied to her and they weren’t friends. Shay knew about Erica because her and Scrappy were “best friend homies” :rolleyes: Then she decided to sleep with him and that they had true love. When he proposed to Erica on tv and shamed her Erica became the bad guy because she “won” and Shay was bitter. In my humble opinion Scrappy does love Erica but they have both been in the wrong for how they mistrusted and treated each other. They need to grow up and stop letting outside people influence them.

anw_rootbeer says:

Milky says:

How kmichelle about to in da club then get outside wit karli and gettin slapped on the azz. Yall just threw drinks all over each other. Also that dollarstore reject pack hair she gave her.

_______________________________
    im in tears laughing

@POINT – I’ll try to email you tonight

MissTaken says:

therapist1911 says:
    _____________________________
    :lol” I forgot that she “made” fruit! Good point sir :hahaha:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

thx Naija.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

yeah, that made fruit comment was dumb. I know Sandra’s always saying it, but these shows really are scripted. I dont know anybody who stands and screams in the floor when a guy doesn’t want them. These chicks fight and keep up so much nonsense on most reality shows. It’s not reality at all. Tossing drinks and coming out cho Lou-ba-tons (hey Nene) has nothing to do with conflict resolution or problem solving.

I Run New York says:

Damn! How does your husband suggest you get an abortion. That hurts!

On a side note I get a really creepy vibe from Niko

ImSoZah says:

I’m a lifelong lurker – I NEVER comment – but yall really have me in here DYING laughing!! I’m about to get fired!!

tintin1979 says:

This episode was funny as hell. Mimi boyfriend seems off. Mimi was extremely disrespectful. I mean who invites their ex to their new man’s video release party.

Joseline did look nice, her and K. Michelle together would be fire.

I like how Rasheeda mom popped off on Kirk, he is ridiculous. I wanna know which horse face even slept with his a$$.

I still don’t understand why Benzino bought K. Michelle that chain however he did compliment her big time so I’m assuming he tryna get with her.

Arianna is a little messy this season. I mean who goes to their best friends baby daddy and tell him that she’s unhappy. I would kill my girl if she did this.

Nola_D says:

Is it just me… or did that whole fight again Mimi and Nikko seem FAKE as hell…

BayBoy69 says:

Did Stevie J and Joseline get married in Puerto Rico?