Jay Z Buys Mercedes Benz Car Hood Painted by Swizz Beatz

TEXT

Earlier today, rap mogul Jay Z explained the inspiration behind his upcoming CD Magna Carta Holy Grail. The 45-year-old rapper whose real name is Shawn Knowles-Carter, says the album’s tracks were influenced by his father leaving him as a boy. Carter said the track “Jay-Z Blue” was inspired by his own childhood experience, plus the experience of being a father to his daughter Blue Ivy, who was born in 2012. “It deals with my pop leaving when I was young. He didn’t teach me how to be a man nor how to raise a child, or treat a woman. And I have a daughter. It’s the paranoia of not being a great dad.”

Electronics giant Samsung purchased 1 million advance copies of ‘Magna Carta’ to give away for free to smartphone users who download a streaming radio app. But albums given away for free will not count towards the total purchase of Jay Z’s album, according to a chart company official. The official said only “legitimate purchases of Jay-Z’s album will count.”

Occasional art connoisseur Jay Z purchased a Mercedes Benz car hood painted by rap producer Swizz Beatz. The hood features the face of deceased artist Jean-Michel Basquiat. Swizz tweeted: “Look who purchased my Basquiat on Benz Hood 2day. what a honor and Blessing I’m so grateful for the support! July 4 its Showtime ART LIFE!!! I will use proceeds to continue helping kids in need.”

• Beyonce’s uncle says she wasn’t attracted to Jay Z, and she only married him because she was lonely
  • 2 Chainz’s Stolen ID and VISA Card Posted Online
  • Someone Stapled a Dress On Rihanna’s Diamonds Tour Poster
  • Jay Z Inks $20 Million Deal With Samsung

150 Responses to “Jay Z Buys Mercedes Benz Car Hood Painted by Swizz Beatz”

QueenSJ says:

“The 45-year-old rapper whose real name is Shawn Knowles-Carter”

:rofl: Ms. Sandra, I can’t deal with you right now..

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:deadhorse: Now Aunty you know that is not that man’s name :cool:

Art is an inVestment :shrug:

missmiami says:

:offtopic: BOFISH was just arrested in south florida. he walked into a miramar pd station.

@MissMiami
      Did u see BoFish?? whats wrong with his head? its chapped,dry,what?

@ Bomb…..At one point, he was thinking of changing it to that. :yes: Not sure if he did or not.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@MissMiami
      Did u see BoFish?? whats wrong with his head? its chapped,dry,what?

———————–

:spank: Guhl bye :rofl:

missmiami says:

chile i saw it briefly it was breaking news but they didn’t air it long. i’m at work waiting for it to come back on. this is gonna be interesting cuz obviously he trying to save himself. he walked in saying he heard he was wanted in mass. these dudes acting like they straight hood. dont make no sense when dude was getting hella paid

It fits Jay’s taste. Him and his gal love some Basquiat.

I like this pic. :cool:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Bomb…..At one point, he was thinking of changing it to that.
      —————————-

Very progressive of him :thinking:

Let me go check :pc:

If you had Chickenpox-The Shingles virus is already inside you. Sound sexy huh?, "inside you" Well its not! This is serious. Click my link for details says:

Hey otb :hi: I was just having a convasayshun with my luva about a revelation I had thanks to you :love: its crazy how someone who is borderline retarded makes me feel so??? Smart? Its that in comparison theory…Feeling ugly? Stand next to an even uglier person…Thats you otb…Ur my uglier person…Not literally~but yea :nun:

lashellebelle says:

Hey to the ladies left in here!
      Bomb, when u get back:
      Hey Baby Momma!!!!
      My little momma is coming early. She’ll be here before the end of July according to my doctor.

DIMPZ! :kiss: sup mami! i’m frinna finally get the hell outta hea! :yahoo:

BOMB & Lashellebelle!! :rubsbellies: we’s gone meet Syd soona than lata? Yaaay! #essited :pacifier:

yaw have a great weekend! :waves: <—my Picasso :grill:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Lashelle :hugs: How are you baby mama?

FAY FAY!!! :hugs:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

———————————–

Congrats lady!!!! I have max 12 weeks left :yahoo:

hell_on_heels says:

How old are these two again…?!

Hey otb I was just having a convasayshun with my luva about a revelation I had thanks to you its crazy how someone who is borderline retarded makes me feel so??? Smart? Its that in comparison theory…Feeling ugly? Stand next to an even uglier person…Thats you otb…Ur my uglier person…Not literally~but yea
      ____________________________

:rofl: :love: What was it that sparked our vow renewals? Tell MEH! :bite: I talk so much chit I have no ideaR.

These babies. UGH! :heart:

Let me sit for yall. #standingoffer when I’m in your towns.

Anna says:

“The 45-year-old rapper whose real name is Shawn Knowles-Carter”

~~~~~~~
      I thought his name was “Shawn Carter-Knowles”? NO?

I talk so much chit I have no ideaR.

HELLO :ashamed: People who have an allure to the things that they covet…I feel like I now understand my haters :yes: Also Serena Williams…Dont wanna rehash that but yea…Some say those lump like things on ur fohead look like horns, some say it makes you look like Rihanna after the ChrisBrown fiasco. However I say those lumps are extra storage space the man up stairs created to make room for your lrg brain :thumbsup:

Fayla didn’t even speak to me :eek: ol fake azz India Arie natural juice n berry using wainch :fight:

The 45-year-old rapper whose real name is Shawn Knowles-Carter,
      ________________________

:hahaha: :rofl:

Yen aye (spanglish accent) :hugs: Sup doe? Where the rest of the creaIiiiznew (scrappy voice)

FuturedocDonte says:

:nun: I finally got past level 65 on candy crush

#yallcurr :coffee:

Shay_OH says:

Sorry Mr. Knowles-Carter, that mess is whack. :no:

Mr. Beaks, you gonna need to find a different means to supplement your wife’s income.

Not sure Bren :shrugs: bout to fix me a ****tail ……. Donte whats up with this candy crush mess :thinking:

Bren bout to hit Pmama on her :cell:

NITEKREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

amatrex says:

——————————————————————-

This is pretty much the same story shared by the majority of black males in America today. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them won’t make it big as hip-hop artists or pro athletes–which will often lead them to prison and/or an early grave.

Lyin azz mitches! Where errrrrrrrybody at? :mad:

Chile go to YT and look at this spoof with Paula Dean getting hit with a rock :rofl: :crying: :hahaha:
      Type this in >> PAULA DEEN GETS HIT WITH A STONE ON THE TODAY SHOW
      OMG !!! :rofl:

Boom! :nun: I’m here

Bren and Pumkyn I am firing both of ya’ll azzs :rules: << pink slips
      Fawkas :mad:

PumpkinsMama says:

:rofl: Damn Jen I’s here!

Just Looking says:

Jenie, Summa Squash and Bren….

Ms. Keyes :kiss: :rofl:

:mad: fixin to say :rules: ya’ll be posting and bouncing

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Just aint no damn Bren. But his azz always fussin bout quittin the new admissions committee (sp) :rolleyes:

What’s ya’ll weather like? It’s drizzly and dreary and suit me just fine :tea:

Jenie – :hug: What’s wrong Suga

Bren done dipped on our azz :tea: Don’t worry his pink slip is in the mail

Bout to pour it up Pour it up :danban:

Yeah what’s wrong Jenie? :waiting:

If anybody should be mad it should be me and Just. Ain’t no Johns out in the rain :cuss:

@Summa Flips Hair :nun: Thanks

My new phone says it calling for light rain. :coffee:

Did ya’ll go to yt and see ole Paula spoof :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Can’t stay long, I watched the trial all day and started my Molly Maid duties late. Too stingy to hire someone again, they come in a couple of times and clean up all the crumbs and fast food bags that Summa and Click the Tail left and then they get lazy. Dem Mexicans is not slick. <<<—Racist comment :shrug:

PumpkinsMama says:

O, imma look now. Jen whatchu sippin on?

Some Chardonnay P! Cali anything interesting happened with the trial today, I turnt that ish off earlier :tea: was making me mad

PumpkinsMama says:

:dead: @ the racist comment. I keep swearin imma treat myself and let some non english speaking woman <====DEFINITELY racist comment come clean da crib.

@ Just GN hun :hug:

Hmmmmm I gots me a bottle of Bartenura I should crack open :thinking:

Just Looking says:

No not really….Mr. Good Yt man gave some accounts that didn’t seem to fit with the prosecution. The Hispanic witness, said a couple of things that helped them some. Z asked him to call his wife, and Z interrupted him and said just tell her I shot someone.

“hurry the fugg up and tell her I did what I’ve been waiting to do all my life. I finally killed a ****(THOSE ARE MY WORDS)

In other news, Tray’s stepmom was on Anderson Cooper saying she was told at the funeral, get in where you fit in. In other words, you can’t sit on the front row. (even though she took care of him when he was sick and when to all his balls games) Not sure why she felt the need to go to Anderson with that. JMO

Hmmmmm I gots me a bottle of Bartenura I should crack open
      _________________________

:yes: :koolaid:

Just Looking says:

Jenie you going to bed or leaving to hit the streets. :nite: :kiss:

_______________________________

:wtf: is that shyt about, is the dad still with the step mom, :no: I hope she not a angry bird :smack:

Cali I thought you was leaving :huh:

HA! Is that me and you Jen? (them lil yella men) :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Can’t drink, but I purchased some Peach Moscato for guests a couple of weeks ago and found one of them liking the top of the bottle. She said it was GREAT!

One of my old favorites is Voulet, it’s a sweet bubbly red wine. A MUST try.

If you like white try Monmousseau Vouvray

Just Looking says:

Oh, I’m not rushing to clean toilets.

Monmousseau Vouvray you say :thinking: I will have to try that. I call myself cutting back on wine, but eh its cheaper than 1800 for the evening :tea: budget

Just Looking says:

But the sooner I’m done, the sooner I can be done and have a tasty glass of sparkling water with strawberries and lime. :happy:

Ooh a “sweet” red you say? Peach Moscato does sound yummy

:-P <==== me lickin the cap too. I like Bartenura b/c it's bubbly like champagne :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

HA! Is that me and you Jen? (them lil yella men)
      What are you talking bout :lol:

_________________________

That sounds good too :yes:

@ Jenie :koolaid: <=== them two

My daughter been sleep since 7:30 :woot: downside she will be up at 8 in the morning :sad:

PumpkinsMama says:

I know your struggle! I dont understand how a ninja that can’t tell time, and ain’t got a watch gets up errrrrrrrrrry morning at 7:15 faithfully :blink:

They be up early as hell :mad: soon as their feet hit the ground, mommy I’m hungry :mad:

PumpkinsMama says:

WORD SON! Ninja be shouting his order thru the wall! Mom can I have some Farina? :wail:

Over here watching the avengers, and I can’t wait till the new one comes out :woot:

But why Al Sharpton done signed with Cash Money :rofl: ninja :stop:

PumpkinsMama says:

What in the Wacka Flacka heyull? Al and his perm need to have ALL the seats :tea: Bet if he speakin at city hall I should throw a bucket of water on his azz watch him scream like a girl as his hair “go back” :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Aunt Sandy, why we ain’t seen no pic’s of Tamars baby yet? Or will he be revealed on the show? Speaking of the show, where the hell is my Braxton family values? I wanted to hear about Tracey’s husbands “side kid” :yes:

Say what nah :popcorn: Tracy Hubby been creeping and Tamera lil baby is sooooo cute :love:

PumpkinsMama says:

Yes gurl that was the last episode that aired, then poof they was gone :shrug:

Yes Tamera’s baby is a cutie pie. But I feel like her husband is a douche :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Uh… I didn’t know that Keisha from Total was married to Omar Epps?

Doc :shocked: yep for a lonnnnnnng time too :yes:

Hey y’all :hi: Sorry. I waited for the sun to go down and hit the gym. Its almost 7pm and still like 87degrees out :smack: I got in a good workout though. This damn c-section scar started itchin when i was doing my crunches, but I refuse to let that hinder me :nun:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not the c-sect scar!!!! :rofl:

Awwwww shyt< i got Brenny and lost Jenny :huh:

I LIKE Tamera’s Hubby he seems nice :lol:

Bren is a damn fool :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

You do? :hurl: I like Tia and her hubby together he seems to make her laff alot and be her silly self

I like both of their hubbies :yes: I love those twins :love:

Tamera is married to the beige man, yes? Um…No :tape: Melanie’s hubby…HATER…I could tell a story but I wont…Some folks are intimidated by us naturally thick bishes :tea: back me up on this pumpk :biggrin:

I’m Listening :popcorn: spill!

Whoooo wee SPILL THE TEA! :bounce:

PumpkinsMama says:

DEAD! We typed the same thing at the same damn time! :rofl:

He’s just a hater…Yanno. Sad cuzz men tend to dap each other up outchea…If you win, we all win…Did yall see Gabby on OWN talm bout how she usta be a bitter mean girl? How shed light blk candles
      (not literally) for the chick who got the part over her? He comes off as one of those dudes who will give you the wrong directions so you’ll miss the audition.lol…Whatever :nun:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ahhhhhhhh gotcha :thumbsup: Crab in a barrel azz nicca. But that’s cuz he can’t afford to miss no work. What’s the last thing his azz was in besides the twins show? Oh Ok :tea:

Bren you may have a point there :thinking: Gabby azz can go :shank: her damn self, and why the hell Oprah even had her on the show, whatever happened to Angela Basset and the chick that played her mom in what’s love got to do with it …… why she have Gabbriel on the show :blink:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ahhhhhhhh gotcha Crab in a barrel azz nicca. But that’s cuz he can’t afford to miss no work. What’s the last thing his azz was in besides the twins show? Oh Ok

Ion even think he can get a job :tea: note: never get with a man jealous of your accomplishments :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Ain’t no good gon come to that yamp! Not w/all the petty shyt she was puttin up directed at D. Wade wife :nono: All she ever play is THE SAME DAMN ROLE! Just like Lisa Raye’s non acting azz. Did I hear she was gonna be playing a stripper AGAIN at 45?! Boo bye

Tis what it tis…Maybe that was just my experience…Id probably be mad at me too. 36-46-56 Damn near perfection •pops fan• :biggrin:

PumpkinsMama says:

How can he lose with the stuff he use? 36-24-36 Owwww what a winning hand! Cuz he’s a Brick dun dun dun dun House. He’s Mitghty Mighty, just letting it ALL hang out :whistle:

:buttshake:

Lots of folks began to respect Gabby after that speech. She spoke lots of folks truth…They…They…You knw who…Make folk hate each other in Hwood. Only one can be successful at a time. Why’s that bit#h get it, she ain’t better than you, she only got it cuzz she’s half White…And that’s a White man telling you this.lol…You start to believe it. Whether she was genuine or not, she spoke lots of people’s truth. There’s no reason for Nia to resent Halle like she does. Whether she’s more deserving or not, she let the demon get into her head. It makes her come off as angry…Then the rumors start. Then she starts losing gigs. The Cleveland show :tape: Gabby was speaking on a REAL problem. Got lots of folks attn.

I’m trynna remember who played Angies Mom :think: in WLGTDWI…

PumpkinsMama says:

Speakin of Haters, Sprint sucks hot monkey ballz! Maybe they was tryna protect me from uploaded my uber ratchet gravi :rofl:

Jennifer Lewis! She ALWAYS the Mama! But that’s her niche that works for her

<====== Ratchet gravi check

Um yo gravie has not changed :hahaha:

Even when Gabby was speaking on castings that call for all ethnicities. Imagine driving, in this summer heat, with these gas prices,,,only to walk in the lobby and see ALL ethnicities in there…That tells me either they don’t know what the hell they want…which is weird considering a good writer envisions what the character looks like as they’re writing…Or they’re just being politically correct calling in all ethnicities…Which is cute, I mean at least they gave you a shot,,,But if you called for all ethnicities but went with Channing who can’t act,,,but is a cool dude,,,Chances are you were gonna go with a White boy from jump…Feel me? So if I’m Tias hubby,,,Yea I’m gone be a bitter Betsy…Mean while if I’m Channing I’m gone walk around with this chill azz personality dappin everyone up, giving the head nod to every dude I pass on the street,,,Why not? No need for him to hate, he gone work regardless…

Ohhhhhh Jennifer Lewis :love: did you know she’s bipolar?

<— hates sprint, but for me being lazy and not really liking change, I'd have chucked the deuces years ago…

Awwwwwww no I didnt know she was bi-polar how sad :( I LOVE her

Bren you ain’t laffin at my pic?

No I didn’t know she was Bipolar

I’m on my phone…Cant see it :( No need to feel bad for her. She’s medicated and fine…And very open about it. She’s proof that medication can work sometimes. But for Maia losing her support system when her Mother passed, shed have never gone through what we saw her go through.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bren AMEN! But at the height of her sickness, the drugs were a BIG problem which was making it worse. Iyanla didn’t do that child any service. She was dazed and confused and doped up :no:

I didn’t know it was as simple as clicking exit the mobile site.lolol Is that you :eek: My girl :thumbsup: Messssy! Yessss we could hang, oh me n u could definitely hang :yes: And you smoke, girl…Tell me you got big feet too and I just might wife yo ass :ashamed:

Yea the non prescription drugs took her down. She needed her mother to lift her up. No support system. Ms Lewis will tell you the values of having a strong support system. You don’t feel like taking ur meds? Well Mama or Daddy or brother, sister, baby daddy…Somebody got to be there to make you! Bring you to your senses. Alls Maia had was some no good, ain’t got nothin’ to lose fools she met on the streets. They saw an opportunity and took advantage. I pray for her.

PumpkinsMama says:

Yes it was me :ashamed: But I didn’t even crack it open b/c it wasnt cold :kona:

You done changed it :rofl: too late! I seent you I seent you :hide: romanticizing that bottle of Paul masson :biggrin:

It was Bartenura Moscato :oops: :wail:

Bartenura :think: sounds a bit out of my price range :hide:

Yeah I’m kinda messy :kona:

Take all yo clothes off and make it clap on Skype type messy or have yo brother call yo husbands side piece and pretend he’s his gay lover type messy :think: for the record…Im both :ashamed:

Nah hunty it’s only 12 bucks :yes: Boo if I can afford it, you can :tea:

12 dollars :eek: girl :nono: for that I can get a six pack of Mikes HL AND a couple blk n milds too.hmph

No not that messy. I don’t even have FB, twitter none of that :no:

But you can be my uber messy friend that I live thru vicariously :lick:
      :snort:

:tea: better say that Bren !!!!

:casket: Me and Jenn was just talking bout black and milds :rofl:

Just got off a call. Folks ack like they talking business,,,This is oh so important…A big bunch of nuthin. Anyway ttyladies later. Be good Knight Krew. We unfadeable! We G’s! And possibly Lushes :nun:

FuturedocDonte says:

Why is auntie on twitter messin with Anderson :popcorn:

Lord knows Anderson dont back down from a twitter dragging :lol:

:spank: ninja! dontchu eva in LIFE eva neva eva try me like that! yo azz pop in & out quicka than a shawt dack & i was on my way out the DOE! :rollseyes: AND neck!

just when i thought yo lubb was true! :crying: :nun:

that ninja know #135 is for HIM too! #ishaltnotfontthouname

OOOOOH DAMN Fayla just went in on Future,,,Dang bruh, what you done did :eek: did she say like a short dack? Messy!!! You see that Jennie? Hey weekend folks :hi: I’m waiting for the sun to go down,,,Finna hit up some of these bet festivities…Im expecting to see lots of thirsty groupies exposing lots of lightly stretch marked skin,,, chasing a bunch of thirsty men who are too old to be sagging their pants…Should be fun :nun:

PumpkinsMama says:

Just as long as you ain’t out there showin off your stretch marks and gunshot wounds :tea:

Hey Fay Fay girl Bren been feelin and smellin himself (literally) lately :yes:

Ya’ll enjoy ya’ll weekends and Bren stay ya azz outta central bookings… but take LOTS of hood squirrel pics :winky:

Make sure they use dental dam on u Bren! I memba u was having trouble keepin fresh there for a while :wink: :tea:

PM!!!!! :kiss: gosh I miss yo font! SR got me in moderation jail ret nah :(

So um era… :popcorn: Heeeeey Sandra. I just came from Instagram and NeYo said he and Monyetta split up… Heeeeey roses I hope y’all are enjoying your weekend. I know I’m is. Mr razz is here and I’ve been able to take a load off! :love:

FuturedocDonte says:

OOOOOH DAMN Fayla just went in on Future

No she didn’t. She kicked u off the board of :whip: :rofl:

Uh oh Fay came for that azz :tea: Nite Krewwwwweww need ya’ll to report to the board for the EBT AWARDS official dragging :rofl:

I swear Bren is a fool :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

I stopped watching the ebt when Monique stopped hosting :coffee: it’s just been…blah

And I didn’t even know until yesterday that Chris tucker was hosting it. He must be tryna :nun: his career

I am watching because Justin Timberlake is perfeorming :woot:

PumpkinsMama says:

Okay that goes to show how much I watch the EBT network too. The awards come on 2nite???

@ Razz Neyo and Monyetta ain’t have to “break up” the glue must’ve been came off that beard :tea:

Chile I saw it being advertised on a blog, :lol: ebt channel gets no play, until tonight

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Jennnnnnnnay :happy: How is ur Sunday? I’m goin get me some soul food and chill cuz it’s gonna pour :cloud:

libra80sbaby says:

This “art” looks A LOT like the cover of Alex Crowley’s satanic ass book. :thinking: