Jay Z Covers Billboard Magazine

Jay Z Timbaland Swizz Beatz Pharrell William Rick Rubin

Aging rap mogul Jay Z is trying his hardest to outshine his wife Beyonce in the magazine covers department. Jay’s cartoonish mug graces an all-blue cover of Billboard magazine’s current issue. Jigga also dropped another Samsung commercial touting his upcoming album, Magna Carta Holy Grail, during last night’s game 7 of the NBA Finals. Producers on ‘Magna Carta’ include left to right: Timbaland, Swizz Beatz, Pharrell Williams and Def Jam co-founder Rick Rubin.

Samsung recently signed Jay Z to a $20 million endorsement deal. The electronics giant bought up 1 million copies of ‘Magna Carta,’ but, to be fair to other artists who don’t have deep pocket sponsors, the million copies sold will not be counted toward his final 1st week sales tally.

See the Billboard cover after the break.

Jay Z covers Billboard magazine

• Beyonce admits she breastfeeds Blue Ivy in public
  • Billboard Magazine Rips Beyonce to Shreds
  • Report: Jay Z Earned $63 Million, Donated $6,000 to Charity
  • Paper calls Beyonce a ‘raging narcissist,’ a hypocrite, and a ‘disgrace to feminism’
  • Cover spotted on HipHopEnquirer.com

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOUgobWTT0 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

It’s ugly. :tea:

• Betamax82

Umph

Go HOME!

• OutsidetheBox

:grin:

Tucan Sam is poised like a little girl happy to be included.

• OutsidetheBox

Pharrell drinks baby’s blood. *tosses hair* Convinced. Hmph.

Morning OTB :hi:

Sheewwww black folks have to be funny to get through their daily struggles :lol:

• Anna

Where did they find the “Duck Dynasty” dude?

• https://mobile.twitter.com/callmepumkin/media/grid?idx=0&tid=337744209543045120 JMO

His lips look like those fake lips that came with the old Mr. Potato head.

• capricorn83

Hustle hard…

• MoniquetheGeek

All I remember about that commercial is laughing at Rick Rubin laying on the couch the whole time. Like y’all work while I lay here and make this here money.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Uh me no likey. I also don’t agree with sponsors buying albums to boost sales. What is Samsung going to do with a million CDs?

• CHOCOLATEONE

Rick Rubin has lost a lot of weight…good for him.

• lovezoe

Jay-Z was like just because Billboard don’t count it, don’t mean it ain’t true. I just think it’s a little shady, but hey everyone getting money off it. Samsung and Jay. I just hope Apple don’t get on that train.

• GellySammich

Anna says:

Where did they find the “Duck Dynasty” dude?
      :lol: He does look like Si cousin

• Caramel Rain

OMFG!! @ Mr. Potato head lips… I swear you made me drop my lil ceasers hot n ready from las nite :rofl: :lol:

• Caramel Rain

:lol: @ duck dynasty :lol:

Eithe this is sooo funny or I am tripping cuz yall got me rollliiinnnn

• Smonae

Jigga making moves :yes:

Seriously Pharell hasnt aged much at all :think: what yo beauty regimin boi

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

i mean samsung did buy them so i dont see why they wouldnt count towards certification. on a smaller level its plenty artist who go buy multiple copies of albums and give them away to people.

• Ty

So they will add them the second week :rofl:

• Miany

I don’t see why yall trippin…artists been making these type of deal with free downloads, etc. He’s just doing it at a bigger level folk give away free singles, wallpapers, etc….look at facebook. Look at how their app is preloaded on all android phones…
      KUDOS to Jay-Z! I never knock a man who is legally getting some of that them money. :tea:

———
      Put them where they belong. In the trash.

• Betamax82

Does anyone on here use black soap or ever used it before as a facial cleanser?

• Miany

eastpointvet says:
      ^^ i don’t think Samsung’s purchases should count towards the official numbers cuz the numbers should reflect the actual demand of the product. I think they need to find a way to stop the record labels from buying all those albums in an attempt to boost sound scan numbers. That’s cheating to me.

• Apparition

Samsung brought the album to promote their music service, not to boost Jay’s sales.

Beta I saw someone who said they used witch hazel and black soap and it worked well for their face… IDK who though.

• GellySammich

@ Beta I use black soap from head (face) to toe daily

• Betamax82

@ Smoane Pharell has stated that Naomi advised him to wash his face with cold water instead of hot and that he uses Cetaphil to wash

It’s almost Sunday y’all!! Sandra, you bess order HBO dahlin’!

:yahoo:

• Anna

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

———
      Put them where they belong. In the trash.

~~~~~~~~
      :lol: I thought they were going to have a public “steam roller” rally.

• Betamax82

*Smonae*

• Smonae

Razzle boo I cant wait :yahoo:

What is Bill, he got 4 hoes in him

Betamax82 says:

———
      While cold water shrinks pores, you still need the hot water to open up the poors to clean the dirt out. Clean with hot water first then dip your face in ice water or rinse.

• Betamax82

So Gelly does it work wonders for you

Pores** :smack:

• Mr.BluPhi

Betamax82 says:

Does anyone on here use black soap or ever used it before as a facial cleanser?
      __________________________________________________________________

I use black soap as a facial cleanser

• GellySammich

I wouldn’t switch back to anything else Beta. I can’t however speak about the difference in brands or anything. I only get Dudu Osun because that’s the one I fell in love with.

• Caramel Rain

I take centrum liquid vitamins, fish oil tablets, vitamin e and d and cleans with loreal face wash and my skin is beautiful! I moisturize with Palmers coco butttaaa! People ask me all the time if I have on foundation.. NOPE! Only make up I need is occasional eye liner/shadow

healthy skins starts from the inside out! :yahoo:

• Smonae

Yea that what my Derm Dr sd wash with hot, rinse wit cold and use sunscreen to keep the dark spots away
      I might switch to Cetaphil :yes: proactive too harsh

Smonae- Chile IONO. He’s some super vamp I guess.. From the previews he’s able to walk in Sookies house with out permission and walk in the daylight… fonky bish….

I wish Eric and Sookie would get back together… :yes:

ONE THING I DID NOT KNOW was that Bill and Sookie actually had sex in some sex scenes they filmed..so I was watching p0rn and didn’t eem know. :eek: But they married so I guess it’s ok??? :shrug:

• Ty

Betamax82 says:

Does anyone on here use black soap or ever used it before as a facial cleanser?
      :yes: and witch hazel

• Miany

Everyone I know who uses black soap loves it.
      yall I’m so tired. Like really really tired and no part of me can even get up to go make cafecito.
      Regarding the view…..I can’t stand Neyo’s goggle bi-focals. I need him to stop and get some normal eyewear

• Who Dat

So Teddy Ruxpin wont invited to work on the album huh? Why come?

• Drag_Anne_fly

:offtopic:

It’s so stupid to think that married women have all the answers. Like they ain’t going through some of same stuff single women go through! No shade on marriage. It’s fake great, but I ain’t about to be unrealistic. There are married women getting abortions, STDs, and calls from side girls. It ain’t no secret.

Smonae says:

I might switch to Cetaphil proactive too harsh
      ———-
      I just use St Ives blemish control scrub, Simple moisterizer, and take biotin. I use porcelana for the marks in my face from when I picked at my face when I was younger…

• Smonae

ONE THING I DID NOT KNOW was that Bill and Sookie actually had sex in some sex scenes they filmed..so I was watching p0rn and didn’t eem know. But they married so I guess it’s ok???
      ___

WORD :shocked: I know that vamp “D” be looking like the best “D” ever, faster than a speeding bullet :hahaha:

Eric & Alcide can get it :hump:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

———-
      :blink:

Where this come from??

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

herro everyones! :hi:

hubby was like Jay frinna be the only rapper in his 50’s STILL makin money :lol: say what u like Jay abt that bitniz life #respeck

• Smonae

Fay :hugs:

• Betamax82

Thanks for the info guys :)

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:huh:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Smonae! :hug: gm luvbug & happy friday! :cheer:

WORD I know that vamp “D” be looking like the best “D” ever, faster than a speeding bullet

Eric & Alcide can get it
      ————
      :fistbump:

:yes:

ION like his new chick all that much though… “I’m your number one bish” :rolleyes: I guess. I hope Alcide doesn’t take a turn for the worst as pack master.. sessy azz

• GellySammich

Fay! :hug:

Jay ain’t never bothered me none :shrug: cept that lil bitty sweatshirt he got on up top

• Ty

I used to love Palmers but it made my skin too oily after 25 :cry:

• lovezoe

Beta- I used it, but not long enough to see results. At the moment, I use a facial mask and moisturizer from Lush. It has been working well so far. I also use a soap and deodorant from there. I read that most deodorants have ingredients that are very bad for you.

• Smonae

I’ll be glad when that vamp blood wears off, I like the old Alcide :yes:

I gots me a chocolate Alcide, cept he got a fade with Kim Yung Ho eyes and no beard….yet.

:yahoo:

• lovezoe

++++++++++++++++++
      What you talking about Willis?

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Gelly! :yahoo: sup buttacup?

Zoe :heart: that’s true. it’s the aluminum in deodorants. it has been linked to breast cancer. that’s why i makes my own nah! :yes:

• Smonae

Drag_Anne_fly says:

______

Its stupid to think anyone has all the answers, all relationships are different :shrugs: who done pissed u off

• Anna

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

herro everyones!

hubby was like Jay frinna be the only rapper in his 50?s STILL makin money say what u like Jay abt that bitniz life #respeck

~~~~~~~~~
      LL is not going anywhere. When Flava Flav gets out of “couples Therapy” he might make a hit song. :lol:

• lovezoe

FayFay- :heart: When you gone start making that available. I get this bar and powder from Lush. Even DH uses it with no funk. It amazes me at how much stuff is in our everyday products. You got to read labels for EVERYTHING!

• Drag_Anne_fly

Razzle, I thought season 5 was the last season. When is Madmen playing? Sookie just needs to have a threesome with that woolf guy and Eric, and call it a day!

• Miany

Drag_Anne_fly says:
      ^^ I’ll :cosign: the off topic part cuz it is off topic but… Who has ever said that married women have all the answers???? Fake great? was that :cloud: <~~~shade

• Ty

Smonae says:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

______

Its stupid to think anyone has all the answers, all relationships are different who done pissed u off
      :cosign: & :popcorn:

@ Fay :hug:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

it’s ONLY 10:16 tho?? :crying:

• Miany

You got to read labels for EVERYTHING!
      ^^ SHOOOOOOLE do.. I read em all….I have read quite a few that have stopped me from buying what I wanted :(

• Ty

:offtopic:

So do yall really think Wade proposed to Gabby last night :shrug:

Who called whose husband?! :popcorn:
      ============
      I use ladies mitchum, and it has aluminum in it… :(

Drag Ann fly- Newp! Sookie had them damn twins and looks damn good! Bish better werk!

IDK about madmen. Never watched it. Only other shows I watched on HBO other than TB was VEEP and NewsRoom. them fuggers are funny.

Ty says:

:offtopic:

So do yall really think Wade proposed to Gabby last night :shrug:
      ==
      He probably Proposed that they go shopping for capri sets and purses and ish together! He is tired of sharing :rofl: :rofl:

• lovezoe

NO relationship is perfect. I think it’s important for us to look at OUR faults instead of telling our partner how THEY need to change. It’s the stuff we hate about others that are most dominant in ourselves. Any relationship takes work, it may not feel like work, but it’s work. If you bite your tongue at something smart, that’s work. If you fix your mate a meal you hate, that’s work. Laughing at silly jokes, watching sports, Lifetime, LAHHATL, etc etc. all work to make your relationship work and to keep your mate happy

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Anna

hit song & flava flav don’t eem go togedda :no:

________________________

Zoe, very soon

my only issue is that it won’t be a “roll on” it will be more like tussy bc u have to apply it with your finger due to it’s solidified state. still tweaking..

Miany

ion c how “fake great” canNOT be shade :cloud:

• lovezoe

So do yall really think Wade proposed to Gabby last night

+++++++++++++++++++++
      Not to sound ungrateful, that’s not the way I want to be proposed to. That’s just like someone proposing at someone else’s wedding.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty says:

:offtopic:

So do yall really think Wade proposed to Gabby last night :shrug:
      ==

hey guhl! :kiss:

TY!! :hug: gm luvmuffin!

• lovezoe

FAY- The one I got from Lush is a little bar that you have to swipe under your arms, don’t bother me. If it’s saving my life I don’t mind.

• Ty

So u saying he just wanted to be added to her Lerners NY & Co account :crying: :hahaha:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Miany says:

You got to read labels for EVERYTHING!

:cosign:

hey fran hey has a tutorial on youtube on how to make your own. that’s how i started :yes:

very ez!

• Drag_Anne_fly

My sister and her Peruvian weave wearing friends, agh! She always seem to think that what all single women need is n intervention from all married women, so they can cure all our problems, with marriage. Bish be crazy! Where’s Naija today?

• Betamax82

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

What chall talking? :pizza: <–chit i dont need.

• Miany

@FAY..THANKS. I’m gone look for ingredients and work it out.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Zoe

my thoughts exactly! i dont mind AT ALL bc i know i’m safe :nun:

• Anna

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      B I N G O!

Drag_Anne_fly says:

———-
      Naija got banned :( But You should take everything someone that has something to say about things like that with a grain of salt.

• tallie

He’s so overrated. He actually believes his own hype. Smh

• Drag_Anne_fly

lovezoe says:

==================================================================

After careful scrutiny of the above, I have come to the conclusion that each line contains not a single lie…. In fact, I am struggling to recall the last time truer words have been spoken, by anyone!!! EVER…