Kim and Kanye West Sent Fake Baby Pics to Friends

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Baby Revealed

Socialite Kim Kardashian and her sperm donor Kanye West tested their friends’ loyalty by emailing them fake baby pictures of their newborn daughter, North West.

Kim and Kanye are paranoid that their closest friends might sell photos of their bundle of joy before they have a chance to cash in. So they sent the fake photos as a test to see who among their friends are two-faced opportunists like they are.

Sure enough, the fake photos landed in the Inbox of celebrity gossip website TMZ. This just goes to prove that even narcissists can’t trust anyone.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West fake baby pictures

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West fake baby pictures

From TMZ.com:

Kim felt people in her world were going to hawk baby photos, so she wanted to catch the culprits quickly. We’re told Kim hatched a plan and sent a half-dozen of her “friends” pictures of a baby she claimed was North West — but we’re told it was an impostor infant.

Sure enough … someone came along and tried selling us this pic (above). Gotta say … it looks like it could be Kim and Kanye’s baby. It has the right … well, you know … but Kim would obviously pick a pic of an impostor baby that had the qualities of her own child.

Our K & K sources have seen the pic and claim it’s not the real deal.

By the way … we also got hold of another pic of a baby Kim sent to several other friends — Bogus Baby #2. We’re told she’s waiting to see if someone tries to sell this one as well.

• Kim Karadashian and Kanye West’s Baby Name Revealed
  • It’s a girl for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
  • Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is a pain in the a**
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia

64 Responses to “Kim and Kanye West Sent Fake Baby Pics to Friends”

libra80sbaby says:

I can’t eem front, Good idea Kim… :lol:

ShazzJ says:

Brilliant Idea however she has been extra MUM on the baby…leads me to believe there maybe something wrong with her (premature and all)

Betamax82 says:

:lol: got em

I dont’ see the problem.

LSLH says:

:offtopic:

MamaLSLH is at it again.

Okay, my good friend girlfriend came by my house and my mom was there as well. So my friend was sitting at my counter and I was sitting at my kitchen table and we were catching up. My mama was supposed to be taking a nap on my sofa which is located next to the kitchen. My friend is a plus size gal and I commented on her fishnet pantyhose that she had on because they looked cute with her outfit. They were the kind with the large holes in them. Anyway she went on to tell me about this morning and how her husband was turned on by the fishnet pantyhose. She went on about how they got one in real quick and that she needs to invest in more of them. So my friend went to the bathroom and when she came back she had taken off the fishnets and by this time my mama had come into the kitchen. By my friend having on a skirt and being plus sized, we could see the prints that the fishnets had made on her skin after she had taken off the fishnets. You could tell that she could’ve stood a size larger because the holes were already the the large hole fishnets but she stretched them out and made them a bit larger. My mama was standing next to the refrigerator and wasn’t saying anything, she was just staring at my friends legs awkwardly and she said, “Vikki, I heard you in here telling ‘LSLH’ about your quickie this morning.” My friend was a little embarrassed and said yes ma’am, I’m sorry you heard that. My mama said don’t be sorry that I heard you, be sorry for yourself cause it looks like your husband beat you on your legs with a gate! Omg, y’all I died three deaths.

GAGIRL87 says:

:shrugs: so many questions smh

Trendsetter says:

So how much did she have to pay the families to use their newborn pictures?

lovezoe says:

Good idea. Question is will she cut these “friends” loose.

Cubarican says:

Gotcha! But I don’t see that being Kim’s doing/smarts. It seems like a Kanye privacy thing.

Gigi26 says:

Sorry but this is doing the absolute most. Don’t want anyone to see your kid then don’t have them around your kid. Plain and simple.

Hip hop artist Joseph “Fat Joe” Cartagena was sentenced on Monday to four months in federal prison and fined $15,000 for failure to file tax returns on more than $3.3 million in income.

The 42-year-old rapper faced the possibility of up to two years in prison after pleading guilty in December to two counts of failing to file with the Internal Revenue Service.

VDot says:

Send them to me Kim. I won’t sell ‘em ;)

Milky says:

@lslh :rofl: I absolutely love your mom!!!

Jeez at that story! @ GA I left something for you downstairs.

it looks like it could be Kim and Kanye’s baby.
      ~
      ~
      :think:
      HOW SO??
      because it has a hint of color??
      Because she has Kims real life Nose?

:wtf:

Miany says:

Gigi26 says:
      ^^ :cosign: It aint ALL THAT hard. If a real life Prince can keep his wife somewhat sheltered (she is officially on maternity leave & I bet yall wont see her or the baby until THEY decide they wanna show it) lil’ Kim whoever and Kanye whatever can keep their baby hidden.. Of course they only wanna fake hide so they release fake baby pics in an attempt to keep their names in rotation… cuz lord knows they don’t want us to lose interest :rolleyes:

I heard the baby’s name is spelt Knorth…

Who Dat says:I heard the baby’s name is spelt Knorth…
      ~
      :smack: kNO!

Because she has Kims real life Nose?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What her real life nose LOOK like? Like Kanye’s real life jaw?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Chan :wink: I’m good, so you in the NO?

GAGIRL87 says:

__________________________________________________________________

I concur :coffee:

Miany says:

:lol: welp… that’s for those of you who were wondering where the ‘K’ theme went… It aint go NOWHERE!! It’s right there :waiting: <~~~~me waiting for someone to let Robert skeeeet in em so she can add to Kris' K kl….klub

LSLH says:

Because she has Kims real life Nose?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What her real life nose LOOK like? Like Kanye’s real life jaw?

by Who Dat on Jun 25, 2013 at 12:42 pm

MsLolo says:

Smonae says:

She wants to be the one to sell the photo’s huh, its her baby :huh:

Who Dat says:Because she has Kims real life Nose?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What her real life nose LOOK like? Like Kanye’s real life jaw?
      ~
      ~
      Right,I was being :sarcasn: what does tm z mean by
      it looks like it could be Kim and Kanye’s baby.
      HOw So??

libra80sbaby says:

In the cartoonish pic uptop, why it look like Kanye lip gloss is poppin? :thinking: Or is it just me? :shrugs:

MsLolo says:

So whose babies are these?

Carrington says:

Let all those who could pocket $500,000 for a picture of their baby and WOULD’T, when most people post a pic of their newborn for FREE on Instagram & Facebook, say “I”…

Exactly!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ironic part about THIS??? He issued a long azz statement when Ja Rule got locked up. On tax evasion.

Milky says:

:yawn: My second day back to work and I feel like I need a nap.

I was too @Luvn :rofl: Being an arse.

You know ole gay Jewish Harvey on Tee Em Zee is a lil jaded.

Aryanna says:

Whats the big deal with seeing this celebrity kids anyway! We gone eventually see them anyway.. they can’t hide forever. PLUS KIM KNOW SHE NEEDS A NEW STORYLINE FOR KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS..so the baby will be on tv..come on now..

The former Food Network star has revealed even more antiquated views on race and slavery in a video interview she did last year.
      In a wide-raging conversation with reporter Ken Severson of The New York Times, Paula talked about how her great grandfather struggled with the loss of his slaves — he had 37! — after the Civil War.
      Back then, black folk were such an integral part of our lives, they were like our family, and for that reason, we didn’t see ourselves as being prejudiced.”
      :rolleyes: this pig here!

She then hit it out of the park in terms of bizarre explanations of her feelings about race when she called one of her employees, who is black, out of the audience and onto the stage which had a dark back drop.

With interviewer Sorenson looking on uncomfortably, Deen called her staffer Hollis Johnson “as black as this board.”

Taking Johnson’s hand, she laughed, “we can’t see you in front of that dark board

:kona:
      JUST WOW

———-
      What does this mean? :tea:

Miany says:

@Luvn..yup. saw that clip :tea: Paula granddaddy rather drop dead than to see blacks freed…
      DEATH was more alluring than the thought of actually PAYING folk to work his plantation…
      THAT THERE PAULA is a CRACKER. CAME from a long line of CRACKERS! :tea:

Aryanna says:

———-
      What does this mean?

Mixed skin complexion. -_- They are so racist over there at TMZ tho

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says: it looks like it could be Kim and Kanye’s baby. It has the right … well, you know
      ———-
      What does this mean?

~
      ~
      RIGHT! SheeSH some folks just need to be put Down! :shank:

@ GA, I will be in the NO from July 3-7

@MIANY
      I know,YOUR RIGHT :no:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Yo! I can’t. hahahahahah. :dead:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

:ghost: Hilarious

THAT THERE PAULA is a CRACKER. CAME from a long line of CRACKERS!
      ————-
      :no:

“Our mother was under oath asked in a deposition to pour over her entire life and to admit whether or not she had ever heard or used this word and it broke her heart to have to answer truthfully and say, yes that she had ,” Bobby Deen said on CNN. “But the important thing here is for people to know that that is not her heart….”

“We were raised in a family with love and of faith and a house where God lived,” he continued. “And neither one of our parents ever taught us to be bigoted towards any other person for any reason and this is so saddening to me because our mother is one of the most compassionate, good-hearted, empathetic people that you’d ever meet. And these accusations are very hurtful to her and it’s very sad. And frankly, I’m disgusted by the entire thing because it began as extortion and it has become character assassination.”

Jamie Deen, meanwhile, said on of his heroes growing up was African-American baseball player Hank Aaron. He said his parents bought him Hank Aaron pajamas and told him about Aaron’s struggle.
      ~
      ~
      these PEOPLE need to just shut it!!
      the more they speak the more they show who they Are,it’s on the verge of comedy :haha: at them

goat76 says:

Doing what she does best.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I see Paris Hilton taught her well…. :tea:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

On topic. I get people want to see the baby. MEH :shrugs: But if they don’t care about the money and the pic getting out why send fake ones? and I am willing to bet it was none of Kanye’s friends who sold the pic. Kim’s “friends” have her character.. much like her mama. If they really wanted to steal their thunder they would do like the Carters and release it for free themselves.

Aryanna says:

———-
      What does this mean?

Mixed skin complexion. -_- They are so racist over there at TMZ tho
      —————
      All babies are that color when born though… My baby is a milk chocolate complexion but when he was born he looked like a white cuban/puerto rican.

puttin that baby on a pedestal already huh? :nun:

———–
      Some-of-My-Best-Friends-Are-Black Eyed Peas

This is one of her best dishes… must have stemed from this situation here…

:kona:

I still say Nori West sounds better than the name they gave her… maybe they’ll secretly change the name to Nori later. :think:

San says:

I have to admit that’s funny tho. Finding out who the culprit is. :lol:

San says:

I still say Nori West sounds better than the name they gave her
      ———
      Agreed. You won’t hear North out of their mouths again

San says:

I still say Nori West sounds better than the name they gave her
      ———
      Agreed. You won’t hear North out of their mouths again
      ———–
      Trying to upstage blue ivy nem :lol:

Kanye said his new super obsession now is furniture…. :hahaha:

Interview with Kanye

On the tattoo on his forearm of Madonna and Baby Jesus:

“This is me and my mommy.”

On Christianity and Ralph Lauren:

“I’m Christian in the same way that people have issues with certain elements of Christianity. It’s like if you go into a Ralph Lauren store, maybe that buyer didn’t do the exact buy that you want, but you still really like that brand.”

:newpost:

anw_rootbeer says:

ShazzJ says:

_________________________________
      MAYBE her maternal instincts kicked in and she’s very protective….just a thought

bnatural says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

———–
      Some-of-My-Best-Friends-Are-Black Eyed Peas
      This is one of her best dishes… must have stemed from this situation here…

——–

I understand the Deen boys defending their mother, it’s natural BUT what they seem to not understand is that it’s not just N-word that she said back in the 80’s, it was the behavior at the restaurant and her desire for a “southern-plantation” style wedding that has people in an uproar. Her brother, Bubba, is the true culprit in this BUT because Paula allowed him to spew continually use the N-word and other sexually explicit language when speaking with employees. The separate entrance and bathrooms for the black and white employees is another thing as well…
      She basically condoned his behavior and all of her supporters fail to see that aspect of the case

Mr.BluPhi says:

it looks like your husband beat you on your legs with a gate!
      __________________________________________________________________

lmaoooooo

n1kk1a says:

I’m still mad that they named that child North…

If you had Chickenpox-The Shingles virus is already inside you. Sound sexy huh?, "inside you" Well its not! This is serious. Click my link for details says:

:smack: I loath the people behind that damn website.

Nthabi says:

The bigger story is why the real parents of those babies would allow these two INSUFFERABLE NEANDERTHALS to exploit their infants’ images in this way.

I got nothing else.