Kim Karadashian and Kanye West’s Baby Name Revealed

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Baby Revealed

Like typical narcissists, Kim Karadashian and Kanye West have named their premature baby “North” West. The infant, who was born last Saturday, left the hospital with her parents under heavy security last night. Doctors induced Kim’s labor 5 weeks early to prevent complications from preeclampsia.

Kim, whose nickname is “Nori” — and Kanye West apparently have no concerns about their daughter being a walking punchline for the rest of her life. But that’s narcissists for you.

• Kim Kardashian Still Hasn’t Named Her Baby
  • It’s a girl for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
  • Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is a pain in the a**
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia
  • Graphic source: Angela Price

• Smonae

• MsB2u

Do they know this baby will get teases for a name like that what were they thinking

• MSVALLDAY

Auntie please tell me you’re kidding!!!!

• 4theluvof_mii

Oh well good for them…. North West= funnie…

• KK76

Oh well. I liked Kaydence.

• OutsidetheBox

I like it. :) Its not like the kid will deal with typical society.

That .gif is weird. :huh:

• TeaIsFinallyHere

North Donda West?

• flsun99

In the words of Royal Marshall (may he RIP)…. Just damn! :smack:

• Smonae

MsVallDay

This the same name that they were talking about last month. They knew what there were gonna name that child playing all these games with the media like they didnt have a name

ole heffer :coffee:

Her dad’s name is “Kanye” for gawd’s sake. :eyeroll:

But is “Donda” not in the name at’tall? *lip quiver*

• Such A F’n Lady

:haha:

North West on the playground when she gets older.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Sigh….. :no:

NE—> :haha: <— Everyone else

• Mr.BluPhi

“….to prevent complications from preeclampsia.”

:typing: goes to google preeclampsia ….

But North West, huh? Well its better than South.

• Such A F’n Lady

:rofl: at the picture at the top though.

Mornin’ all! :waves:

• Smonae

Sandy got Ye lip gloss popping in that pic, whats that ohhh baby he wearing :hahaha:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

See I couldn’t even keep the shade straight.

NW—> :haha: <— Everyone else

• TeaIsFinallyHere

So if they have another baby will it be South West East West or West West.

• OutsidetheBox

Kompass West wouldve been cute. What happ’d to the k theme?

Didnt even notice his gloss. Thx a lot @Smonae. :dead:

But youre like..really pretty :rofl:

• Anna

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

So if they have another baby will it be South West East West or West West.

~~~~~~~~~~
      Kim will never, ever have another baby.

• Smonae

OTB I was thinking the baby’s name would’ve started with a K also :shrugs:

• TeaIsFinallyHere

That baby up top favors Lunell. Speaking of which did yall see her teet on that fastfoodblog?

• Anna

That baby looks like a grown elder in the church, who gossips too much. :lol:

• jazi65

They named their baby after an old airline :blink: then tried to clean it up by saying her nickname is nori…cute but do they know it means seaweed :rofl: did they both receive an epidural while choosing this name?

• Cubarican

Kim will never, ever have another baby
      _______________________________

Sholl won’t. She is only gonna get elephantitus once in her life.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Anna says:

Kim will never, ever have another baby.

*******************

:cosign: Not to mention her and Kanye ain’t gone be together that long anyway.

• OutsidetheBox

I really didnt think its that terrible. Its not like this kid is going to public school America. :shrug: Yall cutting up. :lol:

All women jury for ole Zimmerman huh :huh: Interesting. He’s a goner. :tea:

• TeaIsFinallyHere

Kim will never, ever have another baby.
      —–
      I think ur right. Once she surveys all the damage left from North to West I doubt she will go thru it again.

• Miany

:nono: I think yall wrong.. Kim is the type of vain that WILL have another baby and suck the excess weight.
      KIM WILL NEVER have her old body back but, KIM will most def have anotha baby :tea: IMO

• flsun99

Anna says:

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

So if they have another baby will it be South West East West or West West.

~~~~~~~~~~
      Kim will never, ever have another baby.
      —-

You are so correct Anna!! I don’t EVER see that happening again.

• Drag_Anne_fly

LOL! North West, oh my Yeezuz :smack:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

All women jury for ole Zimmerman huh Interesting. He’s a goner.
      **********************

Ion’t know. Only one of em is black. White folk think it’s ok to gun down nigras whether they did something or not.

• Anna

jazi65 says:

They named their baby after an old airline then tried to clean it up by saying her nickname is nori
      ~~~~~~~~
      I thought Kim’s nickname is Nori?

• Such A F’n Lady

Miany says:

KIM WILL NEVER have her old body back but, KIM will most def have anotha baby
      _________________________

I believe that Kim will be mother again, however I seriously doubt she will carry the baby. She’ll probably use Bey’s surrogate. :yes:

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

I’m trying to care…

I wonder if the big reveal of the baby will be on Kris new show?

• Anna

All women jury for ole Zimmerman huh Interesting. He’s a goner.
      **********************

~~~~~~~~
      When you are a mother, things/opinions change.

• flsun99

@ Bird, I see Kanye running off to Paris with that baby because he doesn’t want North West on Keeping up with the Kardashians. There is going to be some sho nuf strife in that relationship.

• OutsidetheBox

KIM WILL NEVER have her old body back but, KIM will most def have anotha baby IMO

I think so too. Especially if she stays with Kanye. I had preeclampsia too. Delivered earlier than Kim. And then I had four more babies with no swelling at all. She’ll be fine. I think a lot of it had to do with stress…that elevated her blood presha.

If she learn to stop whoring herself for attn, because she cant control the type of attn, she’ll do fine.

• Anna

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

Kim will never, ever have another baby.
      —–

~~~~~~~
      :rofl: You already put the babies name in a sentence.

• Apparition

Forgetting Sarah Marshall? :lol:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

i think Easton West woulda been cute

• OutsidetheBox

Most of the white women in central Florida in a certain age range do not believe its okay to gun down kids. :no: Then there is one from chicago and one from Iowa.

Now what ages and demos these 6 have is what can be a deciding factor. Lots of parents on there. Only I think 2 dont have children.

• Betamax82

I just wanna see the little munchkin hope she doesn’t get the worst physical traits from her parents like Bobbi Kris did :kona:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Delivered earlier than Kim. And then I had four more babies
      *******************

I ain’t knowd you had 5 babies. Ooooh you’re a for real for real mommy. I think I love you even more. :heart:

• Smonae

:waves: Such

OTB u got a point North gone be in school with Blue, Apple and all those other celeb kids with different names

• OutsidetheBox

Aww. Thats terrible. :lol: I like Bobbi Kris’ face. If she wore her hair differently and got a real makeup artist? >>>>>

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Betamax82 says:

********************

I can’t stand Kim, but the fact is that ho is gorgeous. I can’t even imagine how adorable that child is. Whit and Bob average at best.

• Drag_Anne_fly

All women jury for ole Zimmerman huh Interesting. He’s a goner.
      **********************

~~~~~~~~
      When you are a mother, things/opinions change.

===================================

Not with white folks, where darkies are concerned!

• Miany

I actually like the name Donda. I think that woulda been cute just too expected for KimYe, they wanted people to say :wtf:
      I still think Nour West woulda been pretty too… I just think they went with North cuz the folk on TMZ had alotta comments bout it. I agree with those who think Ye will try to keep North off the show.

• OutsidetheBox

Ooooh you’re a for real for real mommy

*holds head at temples* For real for real. I count them every morning. And they still be there. :facepalm: :heart: Love you too!

• Smonae

She’ll probably use Bey’s surrogate :nono:

Stop it Such leave my girl alone :hahaha:

Kim can use Court, she more like Kris popping babies out wit no problem

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOUgobWTT0 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

ERMAHGAWD!

This gif though!!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

But is “Donda” not in the name at’tall? *lip quiver*

No one will care about her middle name. She will be the butt of everyone’s jokes. Her life was unfortunate from the moment she was conceived. Poor kid.

:offtopic:

The six jurors:

B-29 — A black/Hispanic woman, who moved to Florida from Chicago four months before the trial began. She has been married for 10 years, and has eight children. Her oldest son is 20.

*B-76 — A white woman who has lived in Seminole County since 1995. She previously owned a construction company with her husband. She has two children; her older son, 28, is a foreclosure/divorce lawyer.

B-37 — A white woman who has lived in Seminole County for 18 years. She is an animal rescue volunteer who owns multiple pets, including three dogs, four cats, a ferret, a couple lizards, a parrot and a crow with a broken wing. She is married to an attorney in the space industry, with two daughters.

*B-51 — A white woman who has lived in Seminole County for the last nine years, and a Central Forida resident since 1987. She is retired, and previously worked in real estate. She is not married and has no children. She has previously served as a juror twice, once three years ago, and once in 1991 in Orange County.

E-6 — A white woman who has moved to Seminole County two years ago from Orange County, where she had lived since 2004. She is unemployed, and volunteers at a school where her children, ages 11 and 13, attend. Her husband is an engineer.

*E-40 — A white woman who moved to Florida from Iowa in November 2012. She works as safety officer, and is married to a chemical engineer, with a 28-year-old son. She previously served as a juror 20 years ago in a drug-dealing case in Pennsylvania

I liked the name kaidence donda west…

I thought the name was supposed to start with a “K” too… bish asses…

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Anna says:

Kim will never, ever have another baby.

*******************

Not to mention her and Kanye ain’t gone be together that long anyway.

True. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Kayne prolly gonna buy her a school. Import the teachers, the water and the toilets. :blink:

OTB Most of them have kids… I wonder how this will play out… I think they chose all women on purpose… :think:

• Smonae

Damn they need more color in that juror selection
      B-29 wit 8 kids :shocked:

:eyeroll: :tea:

• Nakeya_j

smh. Like I already said the name is a mess

• VDot

They should have named her Mid West – CHI TOWN stand up!!

:whistle:

You know what the Midwest is?
      Young & Restless
      Where restless (Niggas) might snatch your necklace
      And next these (Niggas) might jack your Lexus
      Somebody tell these (Niggas) who Kanye West is

• Drag_Anne_fly

OTB don’t you think that’ll change as soon as Zim’s people make it look like Tray was a gang banger? I just don’t know……I pray for justice :pray:

The *starred ones are the ones I think… *ahem* :tea:

:offtopic:

The four alternates:

E-54 — A white man who grew up in Central Florida, and has lived in Seminole County for 14 years. He is married with two stepchildren; one is 16, and the other is in his late 20s. He mentioned during initial questioning that one of his stepson wears hoodies, and had talked to him after the shooting about being “careful” and “cautious” of his actions.

B-72 — A mixed-race man in his 20s. He is a competitive arm wrestler who bragged about doing a one-armed pull-up the day he first heard about the shooting. He is single with no children, and works as a maintenance technician at a school. He has lived in Seminole County for nine years, and is previously from Chicago.

E-13 — A white woman who has lived in Seminole County for 17 years. He is a surgical assistant who owns and rides horses. She lives with her parents, and her brother is black.

E-28 — A white woman who works in a hospital operating room. She is married to a teacher, and has two children, ages 28 and 33. She is a member of a professional organization, and volunteers for Relay for Life.

BayBay :love: Mid-West! :lol:

• VDot

” I think I love you even more. ”

:huh:

VDot says:

They should have named her Mid West – CHI TOWN stand up!!

You know what the Midwest is?
      Young & Restless
      Where restless (Niggas) might snatch your necklace
      And next these (Niggas) might jack your Lexus
      Somebody tell these (Niggas) who Kanye West is
      ———
      I miss this Kanye :love:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

It’s a ok name I guess. I did like Kaidence tho. I hope Donda isn’t the mid name. Um that wouldn’t even go together.

• VDot

:kiss:

• Ty

I like Mid West better :rofl: :rofl:

Morning All :eave:

• Betamax82

I :pray: Trayvons parents get justice

• OutsidetheBox

How much more could they do? He already looks like a “banger”. Well not really by Florida hood standards but I imagine in “boogity-boo land” he does? :shrug:

Self defense is his defense. He prolly shouldve stuck with stand your ground. Then he wouldve had ONE judge who has prolly seen two many Black boys for his liking. :tea: Now he has to deal with six women. He racially profiled the kid. Ignored the law. I just dont know about that.

• Cubarican

I miss the old Kayne too! Now everything he says is borderline sacreligious.

No worries. Bird only has eyes for Rihanna. :hahaha:

• capricorn83

I’m interested in seeing how motherhood will change Kim. And Tamar, for that matter. The good thing is, both babies are joining large families so they will be surrounded by lots of love

• Ty

damn it :wave:

:wave:

• http://instagram.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

it will be funny if they just playing with the media to see what they will report

• Drag_Anne_fly

VDot says:

They should have named her Mid West – CHI TOWN stand up!!

:whistle:

You know what the Midwest is?
      Young & Restless
      Where restless (Niggas) might snatch your necklace
      And next these (Niggas) might jack your Lexus
      Somebody tell these (Niggas) who Kanye West is

=============================================================

Aaaah Jesus walks, love this song! Anybody heard Yeezus the album, yet?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

What a uh-glass baby in that cartoon. Look like Grandma Klump.

These two and their shenanigans? I don’t want none. I’m straight on them AND the baby. I said GOOD DAY Sir. <—Willy Wonka voice. :coffee:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I liked Easton West better.

East & West.

Maybe if Maxwell has a doorter, he can name her O. Well.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Tamar named her baby Logan :heart:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I don’t care what Tamar named her baby, the fact that HERBERT is in there will eff it up for generations to come.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

• lovezoe

:offtopic: I am looking for some activities for the kid to do. I am across this children’s museum. Guess what one of the camps are called. Camp Kunta Kinte. :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

What a uh-glass baby in that cartoon. Look like Grandma Klump.

:hahaha: :rofl: I was watching Toddlers and Tiaras and a big dyke-y white lady was on there..and like 4 of her generations. Her, her daughter, her mama, and her mama’s mama, plus the daughter’s baby was the toddler.

She was calling ppls babies ugly RIGHT ON CAM at the damn pagaent. I just. :rofl: Why I never! Looks right in the camera and say, “that baby? Uh-Glay!”

A 25 year old Body Builder shot a 20 year old man because the 20y/o asked him randomly in passing, “Do you even lift bro?”.

Drugs (‘roids) are bad mmmk?!

• Nakeya_j

Anybody heard Yeezus the album, yet?
      —–

Camp Kunta Kinte.

Its is sponsored by Paula Deen nem? :| :facepalm:

• Smonae

I had to read that again :hahaha: thinking she 29 wit 8 kids LOL

Sounds like my fam, I’m the odd ball cause I only got 1 baby, my aunts cousins be talking to me something wrong wit me

“Monae baby u just gone let that gurl be da only child”
      :hide:

Beef “you speak so” wellington and Wade in the Watermelon Salad took the section 8 layer cake for me OTB. :rofl:

• lovezoe

Its is sponsored by Paula Deen nem?
      Right?! Here’s the description: Come to West Africa for crafts, games, stories, food and music to honor the heritage of Kunta Kinte.

• Smonae

I plan on purchasing Ye, J Cole & Kelly

chit betta be good :coffee:

• Miany

1. eastpointvet says:
      ^^ I’ve thought this.. Ion know why I assume EVERYTHING they do is a publicity stunt.

2.For the fact that he thinks he is a God I can’t even listen. I’m not super religious but I can’t play with God like that. I’m already pushing it with the 10 million Jesus’ I threw on here.
      ^^ dead… lol…she done used every version of yeezus possible :nun:
      3. Looks right in the camera and say, “that baby? Uh-Glay!”
      ^^ Granny say ugly and one thing I can say, I bet granny MEANT THAT.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I couldn’t get past all that “God” stuff on Kanye’s album even if it was a metaphor. J. Cole on the other hand was fire… But then he put the man with horns on the cover.

#I love the Lord. He heard my cry!

• lovezoe

I don’t listen to rap anymore, but if I did I would not be buying Jay or Kanye’s album.

• Drag_Anne_fly

Alot of people feel that Ye was trying to hard to be an “artist” and as a result the lyrics and production of the album took a huge knock! Yeezy needs inspiration super quick, he ain’t hungry no more :shrugs:

• Ty

I dont think Kim will have another baby but she will start adopting for attention. As far as her body, she will show up next month looking like Bey talking about how great her chef and personal trainer are :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

^^ dead… lol…she done used every version of yeezus possible
      —–
      :yes: And so I can’t go any further than that. #JudgeYaMother lol. hahahaha. But seriously I don’t like this Kanye. I’m cool on all the horns and all this crap they now think is cool.

• OutsidetheBox

Dont start Razz. :rofl: I was up in the night. :rofl: Reading them damn thangs. :wail: Lawd why Black ppl so funny. :heart: We have to be.

• Nakeya_j

—–
      Yup

• Nakeya_j

—–
      Yup

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

VDot says:

“ I think I love you even more. ”
      :huh:

***********************

Well, I loves me some OTB. She has always seemed grouned to me and I like that. Now that I know she has all those babies that I wish I had I love her even more. Is that strange?

:newpost: on Ghey Z and his baseball bats for legs.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

No worries. Bird only has eyes for Rihanna.
      ***********************

Well that depends. Who dat ill in your gravie? She fine as hail.

• tallie

This is why celebrities should not have babies!!!

• Twilight

Damn I just knew they were gonna name the baby Krystal lol