Ludacris Kevin Hart Ne-Yo and Big Tigger at REIGN Fridays

Rapper Ludacris, singer/songwriter Ne-Yo and comedian Kevin Hart partied at Reign Fridays in Atlanta last night. Also in the house were former Destiny’s Child lead singer LeToya Luckett, reality TV personality Porsha Stewart and former ‘Cosby’ kid Keshia Knight Pulliam. REIGN Fridays is hosted by V-103?s Big Tigger and presented by The Gidewon Group and CTRLATL.com. Check out the full gallery courtesy of The Gidewon Group at CTRLATL.com.

REIGN Fridays at Reign Nightclub in Atlanta

REIGN Fridays at Reign Nightclub in Atlanta

Keshia Knight Pulliam, left, and LeToya Luckett, right, surround host Big Tigger.

REIGN Fridays at Reign Nightclub in Atlanta

Porsha Stewart (Real Housewives of Atlanta).

REIGN Fridays at Reign Nightclub in Atlanta

Phaedra Parks’ husband Apollo Nida (“Real Housewives of Atlanta”)

REIGN Fridays at Reign Nightclub in Atlanta

And of course, the lovely ladies of Atlanta always party at Reign Fridays.

Photos by CTRLATL.com

13 Responses to “Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Kevin Hart, LeToya Luckett, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Porsha Stewart at Reign Nightclub in Atlanta”

MetroAtlMrs says:

Everyone looks nice here no hate or shade from me!!!

LittleBigMouth says:

That sure is Mrs. Stewart or is it back to her maiden name now? Got on the freakum dress and everything :coffee:

Unshakable says:

@Metro – I agree….all our peepa look nice! That Porschia is a bad mutha shut yo mouf! She is so pretty! And Keyshia and LeToya are just beautiful.

To all my roses:

Metro
    MzDimpz
    KDub
    DawnSheen
    RIF
    DTTS
    Kingstonn (Congrats on your graduation, love)
    Miany
    Any rose that I missed
    Auntie Sandrita

I have truly enjoyed and been uplifted by each and every one of you. From the banter to the way you all support each other. I am going through the fire as I type (hence my not being on the blog like I used to), but I want each of you to know that I love you and you are in my prayers. Just know God is still on the throne, and if He brought you to it, he will bring you through it! I will log in from time to time and more often once the smoke clears. Auntie Sandrita, thank you for providing a place for us to fellowship and support one another. Love you. :hug: and :kiss: for all roses!

Thanks LittleBigMouth.

hell_on_heels says:

All the ladies look NICE! Work skirt Miss. Porsha!!! Loves it!

69 says:

Porsha is my kind of chick. :yes:

I wonder if she can cook? :thinking:

If she can I gotta find a way to cross her path so I can :hump: and turn her our.

Unshakable :kiss:

Awww, @ Unshakable, things will get better. When you’re down you can’t go anywhere but up. :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

Unshake I’m sorry to hear that, I think we all have periods where we’re up, then down, highs and lows. You are correct about how we support (and comfort) each other too. My e-mail addy is Pumpkins_mama@yahoo.com if you just wanna vent. Sometimes it’s easier to talk with (unbiased) outsiders than mofos you been knowing forever :tea:

You have a great outlook on your situation and long as you know HE will see you thru, you’re already ahead of the game. Weepin may endureth a night, but joy cometh in the mornin, or sumthin like that :rofl:

I have made some great connections on and off this here Ratchet blog :winky:

Just keep ur head up :kiss: :hug:

Unshakable says:

@Pumpkin Patch – Will do babe! And you’re right…..weeping endureth only for a night, but JOY comes in the morning! Can I get an “Oh Shiggidy up in heah?” And I will keep that in mind! And if you ever need to do the same, know that I’m here for you. :hug:

@Auntie Sandrita – I am so glad you have this blog. It’s so wonderful to know that there are people out there who truly care for you. Just reminds me that there are earth angels still out there. Thank you love. Please keep up the ratcheness and subliminal shade, ok? It just brightens up my day. Your play on words just puts the “mo” in my “jo!” :hahaha:

Point to ponder: Everything may not feel good to you, but know that it’s good for you! Truth!

LSLH says:

@unshakable

Hello and I thank you for the kind words. Fellowship is always a good thing. Just when you think you’re the only one going through a storm, someone lets you know that you’re not alone and you just did that for me. I feel so alone and nothing is going right. I feel left out be unloved. It seems as if everything is happening all at once. I’m shedding tears of hurt as I type this message. I love the Sandra Rose family too and all of you guys make me laugh everyday. I love Sandra for her honesty and the fact that she takes out time to reply back to her community and emails. I hope things get better and I’ll pray for you. Thank you for your kind words and it will get better. All I see is darkness all around me right now and I know it’s temporary. HE’S ABLE. Wait on LORD. Have a good night. :hug:

AlluringlySweet says:

LSLH (neighbor) and Unshake…..I’ll keep you lady’s in my prayers. I know you weren’t addressing me but I truly believe that prayers do avail much. Just know God is addressing your problems and has dispatched the angels. Don’t lose hope.

Lead singer of Destiny Child? *perplexed face*

Porcha is a bad beauty. Dayum she shouldn’t be single long

Smonae says:

Awwww thanks Unshakable :hugs:

Thank you and I will keep u in my prayers :love: