Man Waiting in Line to Buy LeBron’s New Sneaker Shoots Robber

Nike LeBron X EXT

The new Nike LeBron X EXT “Denim” was released Saturday morning at a few stores in the Atlanta area, and it is already knocking ‘em dead — literally.

The line started forming at 5:30 a.m. outside Wish urban clothing store in Little 5 Points near Atlanta Saturday morning. Atlanta police told Channel 2 Action News that a pick pocket tried to rob the people waiting in line.

That’s when a man got out of the line, pulled a gun and shot the robber, then returned to his place in line.

Nike LeBron X EXT

“He really stood up for all of us,” Taylor White told Channel 2. “I salute the homie that did that.”

“Sounds like he brought it on himself,” said another man waiting in line.

The thief was pronounced dead at the scene. Police will not charge the unidentified shooter.

About 45 basketball aficionados were waiting in line to buy the latest must-have basketball shoe when the shooting occurred six-and-a-half hours before Wish opened.

Nike LeBron X EXT

“It’s the leather and the denim,” said a man, explaining the appeal of the shoes. “It’s basically a pair of pants on your foot.” Some of the customers in line wore the colors of LeBron’s team, the Miami Heat.

The Heat, led by James’ 37 points and 12 rebounds, defeated the San Antonio Spurs to win back-to-back NBA titles in the 7th game of the NBA Finals on Thursday night.

LeBron’s heroics in games 6 and 7 increased the demand for the coveted Nike LeBron X EXT shoes, which retail for $180.

• Man arrested for threatening kids who buy LeBron’s shoes
  • LeBron James’ mother arrested for assault *Updated*
  • Brandon Marshall in trouble again for punching woman
  • Video of Miami Dolphins coach firing Chad Johnson
  • Shoe photos from Sole Collector

30 Responses to “Man Waiting in Line to Buy LeBron’s New Sneaker Shoots Robber”

Unshakable says:

@the shoes – :blink:

@our people waiting in line for this, but don’t seem as motivated to:

go to/stay in school
      get a job
      stop the black on black crime
      uplift their brothers and sisters
      stop breeding like rabbits

*Disclaimer*

The views and ideas expressed through my post are my own, and do not represent the policy or opinion of Sandra Rose, her employers, colleagues, associates, roses, thorns, or skunk weeds, unless otherwise stated.

Furthermore, my thoughts/posts are copyrighted; they can’t be freely copied and distributed to others, nor can they be remixed, or reused for other purposes.

In my Kool Moe Dee voice: How ya like me now? :rofl:

Nakeya – See……I decided to be somebody today!

Ni ni says:

lol you are speaking the truth. Those shoes are so ugly. I just couldnt stand in long lines for something I dont need . As for the robber , he got exactly what he deserved.

LSLH says:

No one will care about the shoes when the 4th of July comes.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

@our people waiting in line for this, but don’t seem as motivated to:

go to/stay in school
      get a job
      stop the black on black crime
      uplift their brothers and sisters
      stop breeding like rabbits

*Disclaimer*

_—————————

:cosign: Really says Co-MF’n-sign!!!

I’m proud you decided to be shyt today

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Them thangs ugly as hell. :lol:

DEM babies!!!!
      I Likey them shoes :bounce: butuutmh Im Not waiting in line for em NOR paying $180 for em

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Luvn :hugs:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: Aunty are those your feet in them shoes in the pic up top? Were you one of the 45 loyal LeBron fans waiting in line? :kona:

3halos says:

Well, I betcha the pick-pocketer won’t do that anymore….. :coffee:

So these fools can get up and BE in line at 5:30 and spend $180 on some shoes that won’t help them walk to a job? You can’t be on a public transportation buss at 5:30 to go a real job or a second job for that matter since you obviously have plenty of free time? I bet you 80% of these dudes don’t even have a savings account, let alone an investment account.

These shoes looked confusing as hell. Minus the leather strapup, I have some New Balances that look just like this… hot pink and black and I got those from Sports Authority on sale for $38 without a line or any shootings.

Just saying… :coffee:

@ Bombshell Esq: I Love me some LeBron, but I wouldn’t wear those sneakers if he gave me a pair for free. No way :nono:

PumpkinsMama says:

But, but, dem shyts is U-G-L-Y!!1 :wail:

How you just jump outta line, shoot a nigg then jump back in and cont. to wait in line for your oogly kicks? :huh: :rofl:

Bomb and Dem Babies :hug:
      LuVn :kiss:
      VA :waves:

Unshake I left you a message downstairs

capricorn83 says:

Did they at least let the shooter go to the front of the line???

Those shoes are not cute

Unshakable says:

@Bombshell Esq and Luvn – Babes!! I forgot to include you roses in my strawberry letter I posted downstairs.

*In my Five Heartbeats voice* I got nothing but love for you babay! :rofl:

@3Halos – In the :kona: now for that gravi! Move expeditiously! LOL!

Unshakable says:

Pumpkin Patch – I left you something downstairs. :kiss:

I MISS YA’LL! :cry:

Got to work after a few days off and they kept giving me stuff to do. The nerve. hmph! :lol:

GWU says:

No disrespect, but sometimes Americans come across so lackadaisical about shooting people dead. No one considered holding a gun on him until the police came and arrested him?

MsChavo says:

Those shoes or fugly….

thegifted1 says:

I LOOOOOOOVE THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San says:

Shoes are Hot! :yes:

Unshakable says:

@Bombshell – Thank you kindly my dear. You know it was a concerted effort on my part. :rofl:

@TheGifted1 – *In my black big mama voice* I bet not catch you outside waiting all night for these horrid aberrations either!! :hahaha:

@San – Those shoes are “not” hot……there…fixed that for you! *big grin and blows you a kiss*

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

:cosign: Unshakeable

But me being a sneaker head..I like the shoes…would I stand in line for them? No

kahmmillion says:

*Sigh* So, I’m going to see men walking around in pink shoes now. :facepalm:

San says:

@Trend she don’t know know no better @Unshakable :winky:

Jessie says:

Wonder how many landlords won’t get their rent on time because these people are spending their hard-earned $180 on Labron’s shoes? About the robber…oh well…that’s what happens when you roll up on people and try to take what they’ve worked hard for. No sympathy here!!

I wonder what made them put fusia bottoms on them. Not working for me. :no:

AllNYC says:

—————————————————————–

God forbid, we exercise an iota of restraint. This kind of thing leads to anarchy. We are marching for Trayvon Martin, but we give props to our own George Zimmermans?! You can’t take the law into your own hands unless your life is being threatened. Pickpockets aren’t threatening your life.

eastpointvet says:

id actually rock these. most of the folks standing in line are getting them to resell them its actually a good side hustle for those who got the time to do it depending on the demand for the shoe the can get 4x the value of what they paid for them

libra80sbaby says: