Someone Stapled a Dress On Rihanna’s Diamonds Tour Poster

Dress stapled on Rihanna poster

Dress stapled on Rihanna poster

Someone with a sense of decency and modesty stapled a dress onto a promo poster advertising Rihanna’s upcoming Diamonds Tour concert date in Dublin, Ireland recently.

After Beyonce performed semi-nude during her Mrs. Carter World tour last month, a citizen took action to cover up the suggestive nudity displayed on Rihanna’s promo posters.

Not everyone was in agreement with the censorship.

“Somebody has stapled a dress on to this Rihanna poster on Church St. Well done, you complete nutcase,” tweeted director Paul Duane, who posted a photo of Rihanna’s poster clad in a fancy dress.

Rihanna’s high pitched yodeling has been compared with the cries made by baby goats.

• Beyonce writes open letter to self: “Here I am… just so ugly”
  • Beyonce steals another quote
  • Beyonce writes open letter to Michelle Obama
  • Michelle Obama Responds to Beyonce’s Letter

28 Responses to “Someone Stapled a Dress On Rihanna’s Diamonds Tour Poster”

:dead: it’s never that serious :lol:

:rofl: :hahaha:

————

They didn’t like it when she was running topless there while filming We found love…

MetroAtlMrs says:

I’m not mad at that…as a lady sometimes showing less is more…JMO.

Betamax82 says:

Folks need to get them some business

was that a big girl’s dress though?

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Bombshell Esq says:

:steer: Thanks for coming to get me Jenie :hugs:

But to take the time out your day to cover up a damn billboard :wtf: is wrong with people :rofl: damn

libra80sbaby says:

GAGIRL87 says:

was that a big girl’s dress though?
      _________________________________________________________________

Yellow Diamonds In The Liiiiiiiight As We’re Standing Siiiiiiiiiide By Side
      As The Shaddow Crosses Miiiiine, What It Takes to cuuuuuuummm uuuuuuuhliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

And the waaay I Feeeeel it I Just Can’t Denyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

But I gotta Let it gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We Found Love In A Hopeless Plaaaace, We Found Love In A Hooooooopeless Plaaaace

Bombshell Esq says:

was that a big girl’s dress though?

————————-
      I. Simply. Cannot. :ghost: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I could be wrong but in Ireland I don’t think they play that half naked mess. I think I get this from something I read or saw on t.v. but then again I could be mistaken.

meer meer meer meer me me meer meer (the organ played in we found love always sounded like that to me :rofl: )

eastpointvet says:

high priced yodeling lol

Smonae says:

:dead:

MSVALLDAY says:

Ok ya’ll aint shyt today. I can’t be hollering out at my desk on my job.

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————–
      I never understood this comparison until I went to gawker and saw a few clips of ‘goats that sound like humans’

I :ghost: on the spot….

goat76 says:

Prolly some drunk racist. I’m sure nudity or semi-nudity is Ireland biggest problem.

Them Irish takes their religion serious as HAIL. They been at war over it for literally HUNDREDS of years.

Stapling a dress on a nakked Rih does NOT surprise me in IRELAND. England or say The Netherlands or Switzerland maybe…Ireland? NOPE :no:

Way up in the trees live the Monchichis-Chi-chi-chi-Monchichi-Monchichi says:

^Ha. This made me smile.

VDot says:

Let me find out auntie did this. :huh: :lol:

MsB2u says:

Let me find out auntie did this.

by VDot on Jun 12, 2013 at 6:46 pm
      —————————————-

Kynedy L says:

If I had to walk past that ish everyday, I’d cover it up too. Pure trash I say. :tea:

BadNewzBiddy says:

Lololololol ????????????????
      At the “baby goat comment!” Idk why folks glamorize the talentless and minimize TRUE true talent.