The Game Compares Anti-Sagging Law to Modern Day Slavery

The Game Fights for His Right to Sag His Pants

Rapper The Game is speaking out against a New Jersey ban that prohibits sagging pants on the world famous boardwalk. The law bans the wearing of pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear.

But Game, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, is outraged by the anti-sagging law which he compares to slavery.

Like most rappers, The Game is blissfully ignorant to the fact that most decent citizens do not want to see the color and brand of underwear he has on.

“Niggas should sag down to their socks out there,” he told gossip website TMZ. “They trying to get people to not sag, please. Can’t tell people how to wear their f*cking clothes. What time are we in? This ain’t the f*cking slave days. F*ck that.”

He added: “I am with the sagging movement. First five people to get fines, I will pay their tickets… I will go there and sag cause I am a sagging Sagittarius.”

It’s hard to know if Game is serious or if he’s just trying to draw attention to himself.

First time offenders are subject to fines ranging from $25-$100. Repeat offenders can be hit with fines up to $200.

• Blasphemy? The Game’s new album cover portrays Jesus as a gang banger
  • Rapper Rick Ross is a sophisticated art connoisseur
  • Fashion FAIL: Dolce & Gabbana’s Decapitated ‘Mammy’ Earrings
  • Adidas SLAMMED for Promoting ‘Slavery Shoes’

30 Responses to “The Game Compares Anti-Sagging Law to Modern Day Slavery”

Betamax82 says:

Hursh child :facepalm:

mzwhang90210 says:

___________________________________
      Mmm hmmm…that’s EXACTLY why slavery was abolished…so male slaves could wear saggy pants. :rollseyes:

Umm…forget saggy pants…why the hell are all those clothes stacked up their like some mexican lady just got done doing 2 days worth of laundry for her family??

:smack: dumbest chit ever! i am SHAMED of him being a Sagittarius! :rules: i’m revoking his membership dammit. he’s totally outta order! :blink:

69 says:

I have nothing on this ignant ass topic.

However (and I know most of yall are already gone but) is it not strange to any of y’all to see a good looking, physically fit man with a busted azz wife. Or a hella fine woman with a dweeb husband?

I ALWAYS assume in the first situation that the dude is gay and in the second, the woman is a gold digger.

As wrong as it is, am I alone in this? :shrug:

As wrong as it is, am I alone in this?

:rofl: :hug: mismatched couples always give me the hmmm’s! u might be CORRECT about that :gay: thing & i always presume the latter wiff goldiggers. i be like that’s GOTTA be the case

:crying:

when i can play errybody be GONE! :crying:

*packs my bags* & :steer:

:wave:
      FAY
      WhanG :woohoo:
      69 :hug:
      DiDnt he see what 2CHAINz got with them SaGGinG britches :rolleyes:
      big DuMMy!

69 says:

Fayla

You know us Sags speak our minds, wrong or right and we stand by our words. :smack:

gbellab says:

Fukk you Game and the buttefly on yo face!

cocoa49 says:

smfh there are so many things going on in this world that should be compared to slavery and chooses to b**ch about sagging pants? :kona:

MsB2u says:

Half of these ninjas are to old for this sagging mess

MsB2u says:

Fay
      :hi:

You sound stupid AND folks looks stupid when they sag. Wierdo! :cuss:

Real men wear belts on their waists. MLK didnt dream for this bullshatt idiot ass knucklehead dummie…

Carrington says:

I agree with him! I don’t sag, but its ridiculous that lawmakers are wasting my tax dollars getting into $hit they have no business in!

Really? A law in AMERICA telling me that I must wear a belt? A LAW, and y’all see no problem with this?

Many of the same broads who want government DICTATING how men wear their clothing are the same strumpets with THEIR tiddies on display and skirts up to their pubic hairs tonight!

Be careful what you ask for. What happens when some religious nuts decide that YOUR skirt must come past your knee?

If we’re banning $hit just because we don’t like it, lets start with every sister in blonde weave. He’ll, lets start with any hair that ain’t yours. You can only wear weaves and wigs in YOUR house! If you can tell me how to wear mine, I can tell you the same, no?

This is absolutely a civil rights issue!

Silly Syl says:

We all know saggin spells “Niggas” backwards! Seriously think about it, men sagged in prison to suggest to other men that they enjoyed sex with other men. So if “Game” wants to sag, I only have one guess why he and Tiff didn’t get married :wink: :gay:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Oh, he’s a November Sagittarius. I don’t claim the Sags until we get to about the 12th of Dec. Too many of the earlier bdays got issues, case in point. I definitely dont see the Nov sags. We’re on completely different levels.

Ni ni says:

Smdh I dont ever remember my dad still dressing like he did in the 60s & 70s when I was growing up. I saw the pics but when he became a man, he put away those childish things. This is a piss poor generation of “men”. Its like their stuck in their 20s .

San says:

I must say I agree Carrington. Its beyond we just dint like to see it. Where is democracy? I always say this aint the land of the free. I don’t like seeing gothic looking people but oh well I don’t have to look at em either. They start controlling this, they will start controlling everything. Even those tight ass dresses women love to wear

likeCaesar says:

This is completely unAmerican!!!! If there is no bare skin exposed how it is different than cleavage, sheer tops, mid drifts? If you don’t like it that one thing, but a law fining people because of their fashion choices is nearly unconstitutional. Time to stop letting old people make our laws. YOUNG PEOPLE…GET OUT AND VOTE! BETTER YET…RUN FOR OFFICE. GET THESE OLD FARTS OUT OF OFFICE.

This is ageism at its finest!!!

likeCaesar says:

And for the folks advocating this saying “saggin” spells “niggas” backwards. Please have a seat because both words are slang and should be spelled sagging/****s respectfully. Now spell that backwards you twit. And sagging as it pertains to prison has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with the fact that belts are prohibited as a suicide tool or weapon. Please stop spreading filth.

This ignorant fool needs to grow up…… Our people are lost case and point this fool up top :rolleyes: by the way if you 30 yrs old still waiting in line to buy Jordans for yaself, please take a frozen steak and go beat the shyt out of yaself :tea: I have no hope for these men period. To even let this shyt even get to a law, should be the even bigger question :shrugs: the fact that folks gotta even tell ya azz should be the issue, why is ya azz running round town with ya drawers showing period , shyt is plan damn dumb !

and going hard in the paint for a ninja to wear his pants low thee fuggg :rolleyes: here a frozen steak for ya azz >>>> :waves:

EyesofScorpio says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This ignorant fool needs to grow up…… Our people are lost case and point this fool up top by the way if you 30 yrs old still waiting in line to buy Jordans for yaself, please take a frozen steak and go beat the shyt out of yaself I have no hope for these men period. To even let this shyt even get to a law, should be the even bigger question the fact that folks gotta even tell ya azz should be the issue, why is ya azz running round town with ya drawers showing period , shyt is plan damn dumb !

and going hard in the paint for a ninja to wear his pants low thee fuggg here a frozen steak for ya azz >>>>

————————–

:applause: :cosign:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

This is absolutely a civil rights issue!

:cosign:
      Game may be ignorant as hell, but he is right abt this. These people aint got no business telling people how to dress. No matter how much of a fool they look.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I saw a black girl with a leash around her neck. A white boy was walking her dumb ass. Where is the fukkin law against that bullsh!t? :coffee:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Hell i watched to Jersey Shore (dont judge me). Do you know how many times Snooki coochie got blurred out? Too many. (she my nicca though) :lol:

ShoYaRight says:

Comparing slavery to banning sagging pants?

REALLY? REALLY? Go kill yourself!