J Cole

A Texas teenager who threatened to blow his little sister’s head off if rapper J. Cole didn’t retweet his post on Twitter.com was only kidding around.

A rep for the New Braunfels Police Department in Texas told gossip website TMZ.com that the teen had a “bad lapse in judgment.”

The police department opened an investigation after receiving tips about the post on the social media network. A photo uploaded with the tweet on Tuesday shows the kid pointing what appears to be a handgun at a little girl’s head.

The weapon turned out to be an unloaded BB gun, and police told TMZ that the teen is cooperating fully with the investigation. No charges are being filed.

When reached by TMZ, the teenage apologized profusely to J. Cole, saying it was all a joke.

“I’d like to apologize to America for the photo and to put J. Cole in that position. It was all a joke,” he said.

He added, “It was an unloaded BB gun and my sister was in on it. I only tweeted it because I didn’t expect a response. Mr. Cole please don’t sue me. I want to formally apologize more to J. Cole and yeah my mom made me delete my twitter until I fixed it.”

J. Cole’s latest album, Born Sinner, dropped on Tuesday.

Spotted on Rhymeswithsnitch.com

• 4 NFL Players Were Almost ‘Catfished’ by a fake online profile
  • How to ‘kill’ your friends on Facebook
  • Samsung Buys 1 Million Jay Z Albums (is that even legal?)
  • Facebook tests $1 fee, and you’re addicted, so you’ll pay it

80 Responses to “The teen who threatened to kill his little sister if rapper J. Cole didn’t retweet him was only teasing”

Betamax82 says:

Shyt wernt funny

Mr. Cole please don’t sue me.
      ———–

His mom should have beat his axx and made him delete his twitter for good.

FuturedocDonte says:

Delete ur account until u fixed it?! Naw nicca delete that shait forever :rules:

Nakeya_j says:

His mom should have beat his axx and made him delete his twitter for good.
      ——
      :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

His mom should have beat his axx and made him delete his twitter for good.
      ——
      Him and his sister.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Donte we are there^^^

Mr.BluPhi says:

Please dont sure me…..lmaooo.

Social networks will be the downfall for many

libra80sbaby says:

These new nigguhs :no: Can’t stand these mufuggahs

By the surprised look on the rest of that baby girl’s face, it sure doesn’t seem like she was “in” on the joke.

String him up by his toes. :tea:

goat76 says:

I hate teenagers.

I refuse to believe I was this dumb as a teen.

I don’t know why I thought J Cole looked different than this :shrug:
      And I want to cop his new CD..

***********************

well he def. got the attention he was searching for :coffee:

goat76 says:

Even tho that gun don’t look real. It’s still stooopid, and the thirst for a fcuking re-tweet is sad as hell.

I don’t know why I thought J Cole looked different than this

you are not ALONE. I thought he looked different as well for some reason :lol:

RoyalLuv3 says:

a RT that serious?

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

libra80sbaby says:

goat76 says:

——————-
      a fuggin RETWEET!! This generation is just (sigh)

Mr.BluPhi says:

Im sure I did stupid ish as a teenager… really stupid ish. I just didn’t have any way of capturing it for the world to see. The good ole days, when you could do something stupid and all you could do was talk about it.

Bootcampgirl says:

I might have to check on Mac Miller’s CD too…

goat76 says:

These lame ass niggas would suck a d1ck on live TV for a Re-Tweet.

It’s that serious to them.

GAGIRL87 says:

Who imitates shyt like this :blink:, my brother whom is 3 years older than me, knew I wouldn’t have been down with no shyt like this . Goodbye son!

He’s apologizing to JCOle Profusely but doesnt feel tHe need to Apologize to his younger sister.
      It’s irrelevant wether she was in on it or not,she’s a child!
      People are so DAMN StOOpid these days,DaMn

GAGIRL87 says:

______________________________________________________________________

:stop: we ALL did stupid stuff as teenagers BUT these 90’s and 00’s babies are XTRA special :coffee:

Ni ni says:

A mess! Somethings wrong with these kids. Theyre all adhd, cant be still or doing something dumb like this. Im wondering if its the food or vaccinations.

Miany says:

Social media or not, MY TEEN aint allowed to eva think bout being this dumb. Not in my house.

MsB2u says:

He shouldn’t be playing like that

Nakeya_j says:

@Luvin Sorry but if I was the momma, I would of got with the sister as well. SHe looks about 8-10 and that’s old enough to know better than that foolishness.

we ALL did stupid stuff as teenagers BUT these 90?s and 00?s babies are XTRA special
      ————-
      :stop:

Late 90’s babies… :tea:

lovezoe says:

Unacceptable. It goes back to kids having too much free time.

lovezoe says:

If that boy had pointed that gun out in the street, he could have been shot for real. Senseless. Why he got a BB gun anyways?

Nakeya_j says:

Why he got a BB gun anyways?
      ——–
      This

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Razzle what year boo :hug: lol

Ty says:

:nono: :spank:

That shyt was not funny, if he would’ve “joke” with the wrong person (the police and/or Ray Ray and nem) he would be somewhere stretched out. But he was just kidding around right :rolleyes:

goat76 says:

She made him delete his twitter until he fixed it.

LOL… ain’t no fixing it once it hits the Interwbz. You and your son aren’t responsible enough for Social Media.

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry

lovezoe says:

I can’t believe the cops are just saying oh it was a ad call, YET a mom in GA was gone get more time than the drunk driver who hit her son because she was jay walking

Ty says:

Im serious GA :cry:

Some folks wouldn’t check to see if the gun was real until after the fact. These challenged azz kids make me sick :rolleyes:

I can not believe folks these day :no: what the hell is wrong with folks :cuss:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Razzle what year boo lol
      ————
      March of 90… :lol:

Miany says:

:rules:

lovezoe says:

Too many parents trying to be their child’s BFF.

Bootcampgirl says:

I was in the 10th grade in 90 :wail: I’m getting olllddd…

Say that again @love

Bootcampgirl says:

I was in the 10th grade in 90 I’m getting olllddd…
      ———–
      :kona:

Ty says:

I was in the 6th or 7th grade in 90 but my Used and Damage collection was sick :yes:

Merry Go Round had a layaway chile :danban:

Get your ass back in here @Razzle :hahaha:

Betamax82 says:

Razzle I thought you were an early 80’s baby :lol:

lovezoe says:

Too many parents trying to be their child’s BFF.

:preach: :preach: :preach: Chile :trophy:

lovezoe says:

I done seen five IG vids already…

I think I was in 2nd grade in 90 :thinking:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Razzle only 3 years diff between me & you :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Razzle I thought you were an early 80?s baby
      ——-
      no :lol: I’m young enough to be some of the other roses daughter… I was blessed enough to be born to a family who taught me to use my common sense.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I think I was in 2nd grade in 90

I was 1 :coffee:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

THEY DONE GAVE THESE HOES THE ABILITY PUT VIDS ON IG….
      June 20, 2013 at 2:40 pm

awww lawd, I thought that was vine :facepalm:

Bootcampgirl says:

:facepalm: it’s been confirmed, I’m getting old…

THEY DONE GAVE THESE HOES THE ABILITY PUT VIDS ON IG….
      ————
      Now in addition to seeing these sex pictures, I’ll be seeing ass shakin and p0rn. :no:

Chile I love the 90’s :party: the good ole days, good shows, good cartoons, good movies << well 80's was good with that :yes: and good music :headphones:

Boot your not old :hug: :kiss:

Bootcampgirl says:

I thought I heard something about vine trying to have a lawsuit against IG or vice versa for the vid thing…

GAGIRL87 says:

I done seen five IG vids already…
      ____________________________________________________________________

I told you :rofl:

Miany says:

old souls :cheers:

Betamax82 says:

Well Razzle your font comes off as mature so that’s a good thing :yes:

goat76 says:

Mid 80’s and early 90’s babies are questionable as hell. Crack Baby Era!!

Bootcampgirl says:

My friend wants to know where said sex pics are at…

Ty says:

:cosign:

There were things going on but folks were living for the most part. Economy was ok (that we knew of), gas was cheap, people got along, baby hair and brown gel was the thing, and the music :party:

Do yall remember trying to be grown listening to Jodeci at a house party :ashamed:

Miany says:

Bootcampgirl says:
      ^^^Probably true. Instagram introduced the video feature RIGHT AFTER vine got popular….If my company was vine and IG came tried to compete at the last minute, shiiid I’d sue too. I dunno how they can sue though. Folk been copying ideas forever…Myspace never sued facebook, etc.

A.J. says:

:biggrin: Thanks for all of the keen advice from the post below. I read all of the comments and already had my mind made up from the jump! :waves:

@Pearl tho, I guess when I vacation to Seattle I always seem to see Black folks and definitely in Vancouver. What area did you reside in if you do not mind me asking kind lady (so I’ll know where to avoid)?

lovezoe says:

I was turning six in 90.

lovezoe says:

Most people didn’t like Vine anyways.

goat76 says:

Mid 80?s and early 90?s babies are questionable as hell. Crack Baby Era!!
      ————
      So do you question me? :waiting:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Ty, do I, house parties was the shat back in the day…and gas for .99, those were the days..

Thank you Beta-Folks tell me all the time I seem much more mature for my age than any other 20 something year old… IDK why since I’m goofy as hell :lol:

I responded to a post on another blog where a person wrote in saying they were a 28 or 29 year old virgin. They have been dating a coworker for 5 months and she is wondering if she should tell him or just sleep with him to get it over with. She never says why she’s a virgin. Like is she doing it for religious reasons or waiting for marriage, etc. So I say at 29 if you want to do and you’re feeling him then do it, but either way you need to tell him your a virgin first because he might now want to bed an old virgin because then he might feel obligated to commit when he may not want to. So give him the choice to take the cherry or not with full knowledge. No one was feeling me. A couple other old virgins came out proudly telling her not to give up her virginity. I am all for virginity in your early 20s, but there comes a point when it’s not cute if you plan to have children. I know two women who have pissed away their child bearing years either holding onto their virginity or waiting for the Lord to send them a husband. Am I just totally of base with this?

goat76 says:

He is obviously raised by a single mother who doesn’t give him enough attention. :no:

flsun99 says:

goat76 says:

I hate teenagers.

I refuse to believe I was this dumb as a teen.

*******************

I didn’t like my daughters from age 13-17.