Video: Paula Deen Begs for Your Forgiveness *Update* Food Network Fires Deen

Paula Deen Apology

Celebrity chef Paula Deen is reeling from the backlash to her admission that she routinely calls black people “niggers.” In a video released by her camp today, Deen says: “I want to apologize to everybody for the wrong that I’ve done.” Looking somewhat befuddled, she continues: “I want to learn and grow from this. Inappropriate, hurtful language is totally, totally unacceptable. I’ve made plenty of mistakes along the way, but I beg you, my children, my team, my fans, my partners, I beg for your forgiveness. Please forgive me for the mistakes that I’ve made.”

Update: According to published reports, Food Network has fired Paula Deen.

Deen, 66, made the controversial admission in a videotaped deposition for a $1.2 million lawsuit brought by the former general manager of her popular Savannah, GA restaurant.

She smiled as she fondly recalled wanting to create a slavery-themed wedding where the black wait staff were dressed as slaves in an antebellum mansion down south.

Deen said she got the idea for the slave wedding from a southern restaurant she visited with her husband.

“The whole entire waiter staff was middle-aged black men, and they had on beautiful white jackets with a black bow tie,” she said.

Deen added: “I mean, it was really impressive. That restaurant represented a certain era in America… after the Civil War, during the Civil War, before the Civil War. It was not only black men, it was black women. I would say they were slaves.”

Do you forgive her for being what she is from birth?

• Celebrity Chef Paula Deen Admits Using N-Word, Racial Jokes
  • Wendy Williams Says Paula Deen Has No Class
  • NY Chef Serves Cheese Made From Breast Milk
  • Cheerios Stands by its Biracial TV Commercial

68 Responses to “Video: Paula Deen Begs for Your Forgiveness *Update* Food Network Fires Deen”

Bad Influence says:

Paula can go fck herself with a stick of butter :nono:

scorpio says:

Something is wrong with her. Not understanding how you single handly sink a multi-millionare dollar image. First the diabetes from all the bad food, but no change in promoting it. Now this.

If I had to guess I would say she’s suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer’s. :coffee:

Torae says:

She’s not going to lose any money! they’ll give her more shows, endorsements etc…I mean it’s not like she insulted gay people! She insulted black folks and most white people dont care, because they feel the same way she does. People will complain for a little bit, then she will be alright.

missmiami says:

:waiting: i wonder what OPrah has to say about her good friend :rolleyes:

scorpio says:

I can’t wait to see the SNL skit. LMAO!!!!

San says:

Where’s the wite out “Paula Deen begs to keep your MONEY”

San says:

i wonder what OPrah has to say about her good friend
      —————
      With her non God believing tail :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Now you want to say :imsorry: bytch :cry: me a fuggin river you and your sticks of butttaaa :rolleyes:

GAGIRL87 says:

@Sandra :rofl:

San says:

Her damn house prolly got a plantation plague on it too. Ole ass need to go retire somewhere

Nakeya_j says:

With her non God believing tail
      —–
      Hold up?! WHo dont believe in God?!

scorpio says:

Hi Yall!! N*****S. SMH….

San says:

Hold up?! WHo dont believe in God?!
      —————-
      I’m sorry she’s spirtual :nun:

Ty says:

Do you forgive her for being what she is from birth?
      Sounds like that damn Republican that said slavery was not as bad as we make it. We should be grateful that we helped the US economy :wtf:

When folks tell you who they are, believe them :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

San says:

Hold up?! WHo dont believe in God?!
      —————-
      I’m sorry she’s spirtual
      —–
      No, no, no. I’m asking if she said she don’t believe in God

San says:

@Nakeya, I’m being funny but naw look it up. Her beliefs are a lil different. That’s y I say spiritual.

Just Looking says:

Back to Back post of two pieces of SHIAT!

:vomit:

Mr.BluPhi says:

________________________________________________________

:whip: <–Paula
      CAUSE Bissh YOU are not FORGIVEN!!

Die a slow painful death when you have to amputate a foot and fangas one by one due to diabetes.

Ol Pink FACE Blue EYED DEVIL!

:twisted:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Im shole gone miss them Paula Dean Butter Cakes …. damn you Paula

San says:

Im shole gone miss them Paula Dean Butter Cakes …. damn you Paula
      ————————-

MsB2u says:

————————–
      ain’t nothing wrong with this woman but lack of class

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

Why is it a shock if Oprah doesn’t believe in god? Lots of rational people don’t.

Further More if it was Not that BIG of a deal to her,WHY is she apologizing.
      She is from the south so its acceptable,RIGHT?

scorpio says:

@
      luVn_liFe… says:

<–Paula
      CAUSE Bissh YOU are not FORGIVEN!!

Ol Pink FACE Blue EYED DEVIL!
      ————————————————————————-

Not sure if we want to sure that emoticon, in this post. Whippin'?

Nakeya_j says:

——
      Because I always thought she did. :tea:

MsB2u says:

Bad Influence says:

Paula can go fck herself with a stick of butter :nono:
      ———————————–

Ty says:

Oprah doesnt believe in God but she does believe in a superior being same as the people that practice Scientology, Kabbalah and all that other shyt :coffee:

Most rational people know bs when they see it :rofl:

eastpointvet says:

i accept your apology

Nakeya_j says:

Most rational people know bs when they see it
      —–
      I was trying not to say it but seeing as how you did…. lol

:nun: chile bye ! You said what u meant and u meant what ya said! Gododbye :nun:

Ty says:

eastpointvet says:

i accept your apology
      Dont do it East…reconsider…she is UNCLEAN :rofl:

Where is Diva :cry:

Nakeya_j says:

——
      Soo who is this superior being? Matter of fact, never mind. It does not matter because I’m not going to believe it anyway

lovezoe says:

It would be so much better If celebrities didn’t apologize

KayCeiSoul says:

I have laughed at Black Twitter hoe’in’ Paula’s azz so hard that I cannot even BE mad.

This is a sure-fire pure-blooded good ol’ boy descendant, southern elderly white lady – do we really think she’ll change foreal?
      She was right back in her kitchen with that devilish dayum butter the same NIGHT ‘talmbout, “I caiiiiin bah-leeve the nerves of these n*ggas! From my kitchen to YERRRN, I am SO upset (eats a tbsp of butter, licks her fingers). Best di-shiss!”

Smonae says:

This ole heffa can kiss my azz, ole cow :huh:

KayCeiSoul says:

You so greedy East. :coffee:
      You men and your stomachs will forgive so easily. :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

Paula can go fck herself with a stick of butter

u know what?? :ghost:

Ty says:

Nakeya_j says:

——
      and u shouldn’t but its not hard to find hun :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

:wail: @ Fay and Bad. :rofl:

Torae says:

:cosign: :tea:

Kay

:rofl: u KNOW she don’t use the sense the goodt lawd gave her azz! :rofl:

how’s my main man? :love:

he scootin outta car seats yet?? :waiting:

San says:

—————
      This ish :rolleyes:

Welp, Food network fired Paula Deen.

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Fay! :hug:

You know what Sis, I replaced his car seat when he was 2 months old. His fat was getting caught in the latch…he ran out of belt. :ashamed:

And I done bought him a jumper/exer-saucer to stick him in. That MacGuyver mission he went on when he just up and jumped out was too much. Had to ground ya’ boy.
      LOL!

@SANDRAROSe
      I was just Getting ready to FONT,Food network will NOT be renewing this racist pigs contract.
      :nono: FOOD Network said they DO NOT tolerate it . .

:tea:

HRM ahyte just got real now didnt it PAUlA??

KayCeiSoul says:

Welp, Food network fired Paula Deen.

***************************************

:shocked: Are you serious Sandra!!?!

See! God does NOT like ugly, and ain’t to crazy about butter, oops I mean pretty. That is what my Grandma always said (rest her soul).

I know that hurts like hayle. To have everything you’ve worked so hard for CRUMBLE like cinnamon on a crumbcake simlpy due to sheer IGNORANCE.

:clap: to Food Network for taking a stand. The shyt is just not acceptable anymore. It’s downright offensive!

Smonae says:

Welp, Food network fired Paula Deen.
      ________

:hahaha: Good!!!

:hahaha: girl that ish had my azz ROLLING! & him lil toes had the GRIP on that bar chile i was no mo goodt!!

:yes:

now she can have all the “gone with the wind” parties her hearts desire with all that new found TIME on her hands & chit :nun:

Damn Paula. That’s jacked up homie. On the bright side you now have the time and the money to chillax. :shrug:

Ty says:

Welp, Food network fired Paula Deen.
      :applause:

Ty says:

and learn and grow from this :haha:

luVn_liFe… says:

:whip: <–Paula
      CAUSE Bissh YOU are not FORGIVEN!!

Ol Pink FACE Blue EYED DEVIL!

:dead: Luvn i aint een know u had in ya!

Ty says:

Most rational people know bs when they see it

chiiiile i aint een know! so she done switched up on us huh? :nun:

KayCeiSoul says:

guhl GAWN! :rofl: :rofl:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Miss Butter-Me-Yes never received my hard-earned n*gger bucks! :no:

Big ol’ country hiefer!!!!!!! :hurl:

Silly Syl says:

Girl Bye! :rolleyes: bet you and your counterparts will learn now.

Caramel Rain says:

Are you serious Sandra!!?!

*****************

:lol: :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Miss Butter-Me-Yes never received my hard-earned n*gger bucks
      *********

I should cancel my layaway @ Kmart with Paula Deen Pot set.. $139 for some daym POTS and cookware :no:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Caramel Rain:

That American flag looking heifer can go somewhere and have a mud slinging hillbilly fest with Honey Boo Boo and Nem! Red-neck, Blue eyes, White hair! Ugh! :mad: :shotsfired:

Auntie, may we get a hooded emoticon to pay homage to PLard-arse Deen and her kind? :thinking:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Miss Butter-Me-Yes never received my hard-earned n*gger bucks!
      RIGHT!

@FAY :ashamed: Gurrl You alreaTee Know,When ya rub someone the wrong way,well . . . :lol:

MissTaken says:

by Caramel Rain on Jun 21, 2013 at 5:26 pm
      _________
      :hahaha: I know you are playing, but in case you are not :huh go ahead and get your money back. Be paying for the cookware until 2015. Go to pick up your stuff and forget what you bought

So Hubby just said Mickey Arison was being inTerviewed,was asked if he felt Lebron would re-sign.
      :facepalm:
      Mickey: we’d love for lbj to Come back.This is certainly NOt the abe lincoln days,we dont own slaves :blink:

I told hubby i sure hope he didnt say that,I really REALLy hopw he didnt

luVn_liFe… says:

:facepalm:

I told hubby i sure hope he didnt say that,I really REALLy hopw he didnt

:stop: wait, what?? :wtf:

@Fay
      you is BEAUTIFUL,which yo ugly self!!

Yeah you read that Correct.

MsB2u says:

Welp, Food network fired Paula Deen.
      ——————————-