Amar’e Stoudemire Marries Wife Alexis Again

Amare Stoudemire married Alexis Welch

NY Knicks star Amar’e Stoudemire and his wife Alexis tied the knot again this past weekend. The couple first jumped the broom back in December. “Great weekend with friends and family. Alexis and I are so blessed and grateful,” Stoudemire tweeted on Monday.

Normally I would say congratulations to the happy couple, but multiple weddings typically means the bride is not completely satisfied with her married life and she needs more outside stimulation. The type of outside stimulation that wedding showers and grand weddings provide.

Alexis was a long-suffering baby mama who watched her man cheat on her multiple times over the years. I’ve seen longtime relationships crumble after a couple finally weds — simply because the wife thought a wedding would finally make her happy, and it didn’t.

From People.com:

After 10 years together, Amar’e Stoudemire wanted wife Alexis to have the wedding of her dreams – so he gave her two of them.

The New York Knicks forward, who originally married Alexis on Dec. 12, 2012 in front of an audience of 12 at their New York City home, threw a second ceremony and a large reception on Saturday evening in Miami, Fla.

Guests reportedly included Stoudemire’s Knicks teammates Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler, as well as Grant Hill and producers Timbaland, Swizz Beatz and his wife, musician Alicia Keys.

The nuptials come just five weeks after Alexis delivered their fourth child, son Alijah Carsares. The couple are also parents to daughters Ar’e, 7, and Assata, 5, and son Amar’e Jr., 6.

• Amar’e Stoudemire and Wife Welcome a Boy
  • Amar’e Stoudemire and wife Alexis expecting their fourth child
  • Amar’e Stoudemire and Alexis Welch Tie the Knot
  • Amar’e Stoudemire’s lucky fiancee Alexis Welch goes bridal shopping

172 Responses to “Amar’e Stoudemire Marries Wife Alexis Again”

kahmmillion says:

I hate photoshop!

Ididntreallymeanit says:

I like her dress so far don’t like her hair style

anw_rootbeer says:

Well I mean it kinda makes sense…seems like in Dec. they just wanted to do the dang thing and actually planned a cermony for the summer. It makes a little sense. Congrats to them! *Praying for my husband to fall out the sky*

Trendsetter says:

:lipssealed:

Like a commenter said on People dot com …he HAD to marry Alexis twice. He had A LOT of making up to do after the Ciara thing ya know?

:ghost:

Betamax82 says:

How many weddings do you people need

anw_rootbeer says:
      *Praying for my husband to fall out the sky*
      ——————————————————————–
      ..and what you’ll get is a body that falls out of a United Airlines cargo hold :lol:

Just jokes :love:

Smonae says:

I gots nothing :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

She was knocked up in December, guess they wanted to do something bigger and grander this time. I pray that their union lasts.

These pics made me want to be there. Sandy, I assumed the first wedding was a justice of the peace jammy like Monica and Keyshia did and this was just the ceremony. Either way, weddings are fun when you’re in them. The planning is one big party and they’re party looks like it was the bomb. I’m happy for them.

Sandra you should have posted the pics. They’re beautiful and fun.

Thehighyella1 says:

For a while looks like she was poping out a baby every year…at least he finally made a honest woman out of her..and he doesnt have babies all over the place with multiple women like Dwight Howard.

Cubarican says:

It just seems like they didn’t have an actual cermony/reception in Dec, so now they are. :shrug:

Tink Tink says:

Sounds like they decided to have a small intimate ceremony before the baby came and then big reception to celebrate…I did the same thing!

Carrington says:

Maybe it’s her hair pulled back that makes her face look unattractive. She looks like a half baked Jodi Watley.

:love: Beautiful flowers! Awww, they look happy.

Tink Tink says:

Carrington says:

_______________________________________________________________________
      I think its bad photoshopping

*pops Carrington on the hand* :lol:

I think she looks nice :D

ChanAintShyt says:

He looks cartoonish in this pic. Good for them tho. Maybe my future wife is out there somewhere….wishing on a star to find out where I am n shyt…..I’m right here baybeh!!

LSLH says:

My mama , my daughter, my friend and myself were out and about yesterday. We had to stop and get gas so after paying for it, my mama wanted a soda and she went back inside to get one and once she was exiting the store there were these ‘homeless’ or ‘crack head’ people sitting outside the store. I didn’t really pay them much attention. My mom volunteered to pump the gas and we continued to sit inside the car and eat. So as my mama came back to pump the gas, I remembered seeing her finishing up and we kept eating and listening to the radio and I didn’t really pay her any attention. I was singing, my daughter was eating, my friend was on the phone. So my head was looking down and my daughter was actually looking at my mama. Okay, my mama was running around her car and I didn’t notice because I was eating and the radio was up. My daughter said she saw my mama running but thought my mama was just playing with her and making faces. I saw her run around the car a couple more times and I heard a knocking noise. :rofl: So I asked my daughter what’s her grandma doing and my daughter said “I don’t know, she keeps running around the car making strange faces.” :rofl: I finally saw someone running behind her and it was the same ‘homeless’ couple from the store curb chasing her. I unlocked the door and opened my door to help her but she jumped in the car and we sped off. My mama cussed us out so baddddd. :rofl: she said they were trying to get her to give them some money and convince her that they had car trouble or something and she wouldn’t listen. I was laughing so hard! My mama said that she ran around the car at least 15 times and that she was beating on the windows trying to get help. She asked my daughter why she wouldn’t get her mama and my daughter said she thought that my mama just making funny faces and playing her. My mama said “I wasn’t playing with your ass, those were faces of distress, I needed help heifer!” Then she cursed out my friend and told her that all she does is talk on the with her bottom lip hanging 90 miles long. :rofl: She told me that I ain’t bout chit.

Trendsetter

I THINK Ahsha’s boyfriend is joining the team. They didn’t say it. I just don’t think they would keep bringing up the fact that he was a star athlete in college if he wasn’t going to join the team in some capacity.

I like her dress THATS ALL I GOT :shrugs: she put up with A HELL OF A LOT TO GET TO THIS POINT.. I dont think I could have done it to be honest but I GUESS she figured “where else am I gonna go”….

Gigi26 says:

Congrats to the couple :tea: She stuck around long enough..

I swear I love my Boo @Carrington cause I was thinking a watered down Jody Whatley also…

wishing on a star to find out where I am n shyt…..I’m right here baybeh!!

:lol: :hug:
      =========================
      :steer: <–going to read LSLH :rofl: brb

Gigi26 says:

That tent looks nice :thumbsup:

She looks like a salamander :no:

Betamax82 says:

LSLH :lol: @ your moms

Diva says:

What ya’ll talmbout in here? :shakebutt: morning my lovely roses!

Caramel Rain says:

@ Trend, :lol: It will have to be something very, very just outright terrible-trifling, low down to make me wanna put grits on my man. I’ve been hit by grits popping and bay-bay :nono: that ish hurt..

goat76 says:

Congrats once again.

I went to, actually was in the Wedding this past weekend.

My conclusion was, with it being so unorganized and no plan. They just wanted to dress up and take pictures.

LSLH

Can I be honest? That story wasn’t funny. Not to me anyway. Your mother could have been hurt.

Tink Tink says:

@LSLH
      :rofl: but your daughter didn’t notice that two other people was running around the car as well :think:

Diva says:

:wave: hey hubby :kiss: (a long wet one)

BUT THEN THIS!
      :ghost:

:rofl: Keep your eyes on the road AND your mama! :lol:
      #toofunny

Miany says:

@Carrington. that’s how her face always looks to me.
      Anyways….I love to see folk in love. May god bless this union and this family!!

*sits on skinny fingers (so as not to join in on #22 AND #23) :rofl:
      ======================
      Bird, there’s a history to her mom :lol:

Diva says:

So ya’ll don’t see my dayum font :crying: <—really screaming and having a bish fit :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

Diva :hi: where you been

Whoever did her hair MISSED the MARK. LOOKS like she did it herself. If you are going to wear your hair like that at least couple it with a nice pair of Chandelier earrings..something :no:

VDot says:

LSLH – I would’ve cussed yall azzes out too :coffee:

Got these crackheads chasing me around the d@mn car. Ion like crackheads :no: . They have super strength, so you gotta pick up a rock, crack em upside the head and get to booking.

MsDiva :dance:

Ace, Miany, GG, Beta, Pinkachew,Bird, Tink, Kenya :waves:

goat76 says:

Diva says:

hey hubby (a long wet one)
      ——————–
      Damn!! Where you been!!

I’ve been getting my freak on like Rasheeda let Kirk get his.

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: DTTS I am trying to be somebody today…lol

41 maybe people with long faces don’t like long earrings :shrug: #positive :rofl:

She looks like a salamander
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      sdikmdkfmiosdmjosjmfosfps,sl

I left this downstairs for yall, thanks Miany because karma is a mo’fo!

Ok, so I need to vent a lil. When ex hubby was alive he and his wife(her especially) felt that the kids should live with them. My kids were old enough to say where they wanted to go so I let them choose but I didn’t want them to go. Now that he is deceased his step daughter has been outta control. Smoking, running away and everything.But her dad wants her and she is refusing. If I could only give the real run down I would but you never know who is reading. But I’m saying this much. You reap what you sew! All that they put me through and they put me through it is coming on her 10 fold and she doesn’t have him here to help her.

Betaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      DTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
      hey my loves!!!!!

Chile I gots a lot going on in the REAL WORLD! But Diva is a SURVIVOR cause I gots the Lord on my side!!!!! I missed my Roses!

———————————————————————
      So..you show up 3 months after we done put your face on a milk carton and we're supposed to jump up with applause and bouquets? :lol:

——–
      She pose to be in the house ain’t she. Prolly still drippin eew

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: DTTS I am trying to be somebody today…lol

I see, I see! :yes: And to think that a second ago, I was gonna encourage you, by asking you a question… BUT I’m not gonna do it :lol: <–loud

———————————————————————
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah!!!!! :rofl: See Ky this why I lubs yo font chile! :cheers:

Miany says:

:waves: Heyyyyyyy Diva feel like I aint seen yo font inna montha Sundays
      sup goat (head nod)

But Diva is a SURVIVOR cause I gots the Lord on my side!!!!!

AMEN to that yo!!!!!!!!!!!! HE is all that! And can and will get you through it! :yes:

Gigi26 says:

She looks like a salamander :no:
      —————————————————————
      I was thinking an Alpaca

At least he can make a nice sweater out of her when Amare gets bored…

goat76 says:

Diva says:

hey hubby (a long wet one)
      ——————–
      Damn!! Where you been!!

I’ve been getting my freak on like Rasheeda let Kirk get his.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well that shyt ova now!!!! Cause I want my dack BACK! go wash it up with some Fabulosa rhet now and let me inspect it.

———————————————————————
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hell yeah!!!!! :rofl: See Ky this why I lubs yo font chile! :cheers:
      ———————————————————————-
      :love:
      Glad you're back :yes:

Miany says:

:waves: Heyyyyyyy Diva feel like I aint seen yo font inna montha Sundays
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Miany it has been a lil minute!!!! @DTTS oh yes he willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

41 maybe people with long faces don’t like long earrings #positive

:lol: MAYBE. I think long earrings would have went well with her ROUTE 66 shaped head :shrugs:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

I left this downstairs for yall, thanks Miany because karma is a mo’fo!

*************

How is this a problem for you? It sounds like the widow and her daughter need prayer too.

Diva says:

*snatches bouquet from Ky* :shakesbutt: thanks ma!

:woot: San, rumor has it that your Baby T-Shirt Line needs to be making (preemie, and small) Twin #1 and Twin #2 tees. :lol:
      Esq needs to tell dem babies apart :rofl:

goat76 says:

:wave: Miany!!

Miany says:

:happy: Hey DTTS
      @Picka…agreed. She had the sweatheart type neck line and the hair pulled back…hah azz kno she aint need no studs, longer earrings woulda been nicer.

Tink Tink says:

I don’t like to complain about the weather, but its been raining and storming here for about two weeks straight :cloud: ….I’m in need of some sun

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq needs to tell dem babies apart

———————————

You not eeeennnn gonna try to be chit at all ta-day huh? :rofl: :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq needs to tell dem babies apart
      —————-
      :lol: We're on it! :danman: <– Me on the press lol

goat76 says:

goat76 says:
      Diva says:
      hey hubby (a long wet one)
      ——————–
      Damn!! Where you been!!
      I’ve been getting my freak on like Rasheeda let Kirk get his.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ————————-
      Fabulosa?? I can’t be putting those harsh chemicals on my shat. My shat is sensitive. Plus I only mess with clean, Wholesome Womenz!!

@Picka…agreed.

^^^^This cracked me up! :rofl:
      ===========
      Hey Goat! :waves: (from across thee room) :lol:

Betamax82 says:

DTTS :hi:

:lol: We’re on it! :danban: <– Me on the press lol

Nakeya_j says:

DIVA!!!!!! *runs over to hug you* Where have you been?!

I didn’t say it was a problem for me…oh this isn’t what I wanted pray for. I was just venting because I thought that it was mighty funny with how they things that she has done and said to me came back on her.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I plan on doing a big shindig for hubby and I to renew our vows when we hit the 10yrs of marriage mark in 2yrs… & I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED with my life and husband… Its just something I FEEL LIKE DOING BECAUSE I CAN :tea:

Esq :hug: <–to the side of you :lol:
      =================

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Esq needs to tell dem babies apart
      —————-
      :lol: We're on it! :woohoo: <– Me on the press lol
      I fixed it for you :tea:

———–
      Yall make it to that, you should since you can :yes:

Can someone send me this link though :waiting:

:lol: That goes too DTTS

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

=========
      :hi: One thing I believe in is: You get what you give, and you may not receive back how you gave it, but it’ll kick you in your azz :yes:

I am glad that you are doing better, and I will say a prayer for those other folks, and so should you, because you know how it felt (kinda) and it’s just better to hope/pray for better IMB :hug: #iknowitmaybehardbutGODmayreallyblessyouifyouputtheminyourprayers

———–
      Yall make it to that, you should since you can

———————————–

:D We gon’ make it. We’ve been ta-geva since my freshman year of HS… only time he gets to leave is in a pine box ya digg :rofl: :kona:

Can someone send me this link though :waiting:
      *speaking through clenched teeth*
      She told yew 29xs yesterday to e-mail her! :eek:

San says:

@Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq, I’m getting the site up this week maam. Thus far it’s been word of mouth, but I take pics of everything.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
      Can someone send me this link though
      *speaking through clenched teeth*
      She told yew 29xs yesterday to e-mail her!

——————————–

:ashamed: Oh sawwwrrryyy I ain't see that :kona:

puppylove says:

Morning roses did ne1 see sandra post this down stairs

———–
      That Dopamine high feels so good — until it wears off and the stalking starts. :coffee:

word of mouth
      ^^^
      Best and Oldest Marketing Ever! :yes:

:wave: Helllo ROSES!
      i dont like . . Maybe her Hair,Her face lOOks WIDE or something,I cant put my fanga on it.

IMa have anotha wedding TOO.My first was a justice of the peace me hubby and My son.

———
      Bless yall :hug: I’m scared I won’t like my bf for that long :ashamed: We’ve been on and off since last year of highschool.

puppylove says:

Morning roses did ne1 see sandra post this down stairs

———–

Oh chittt! :karate: They better back up off SR! :twisted:

anw_rootbeer says:

anw_rootbeer says:
      *Praying for my husband to fall out the sky*
      ——————————————————————–
      ..and what you’ll get is a body that falls out of a United Airlines cargo hold

Just jokes
      ——————————–
      lol Well in my prayers im more specific lol

Miany says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
      ^^ :yahoo: CONGRATS 10 years is big! (these days 10 years is like fuggin 25 years) ION see nothing wrong with it…. Heyull if yall was having a wedding ceremony every 2 months, I’d side eye yall but shucks even then, your money, your party. ENJOY!!

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

*******************

I got cha. I don’t know the whole story to even have an opinion. I’ll just say God bless all of you in this very difficult time. I’m so sorry for your loss.

:eek:

:P

———
      Bless yall I’m scared I won’t like my bf for that long We’ve been on and off since last year of highschool.

—————————

Trust me guhl there are days when I barely tolerate my hubby but I :love: his azz so :shrug: You’ll make it I believe in you *Whitney voice* :D

LUVN :hugs:

:lol: :thumbsup:

:eek: Take. It. Back. :arnoldface:

———–
      Yall make it to that, you should since you can

———————————–

____________________________________

since freshman year of HS.. I THINK THATS BEAUTIFUL :yes: YOU DONT WITNESS LOVE LIKE THAT EVERYDAY. ME im still out chere trying to figure it out. ITs so bad MY peepa’s keep askin me if IM A LESBIAN :oops:

Ace says:

Current Zimmerman Feelings;

i’m 50/50 that we gonna get a conviction….prosecution aint convinced me enough to make this a 2nd Degree Murder…. i’m thinking they should went after a volentary manslaughter charge.

Pinkachew, just tell them that you’ve raised the bar, and are patient :hug:
      ===========

v
      GOAT
      Carrington
      :hi: errybody

DTTS :nana:

*************

I needed to hear that. I flip flop on my hubby so much. I got issues girl. I didn’t use to be this mean. He stay on his toes though! Being a pushover ain’t never helped me keep a man. Still I need to find a balance before he have to lay hands on my azz.

DTTS :love:

JMO says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:
      ___________________________________

since freshman year of HS.. I THINK THATS BEAUTIFUL YOU DONT WITNESS LOVE LIKE THAT EVERYDAY. ME im still out chere trying to figure it out. ITs so bad MY peepa’s keep askin me if IM A LESBIAN
      _________________________

Dayum

Miany says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
      ^^ CONGRATS 10 years is big! (these days 10 years is like fuggin 25 years) ION see nothing wrong with it…. Heyull if yall was having a wedding ceremony every 2 months, I’d side eye yall but shucks even then, your money, your party. ENJOY!!

——————————-

Thanks Mainy! We hit 13 years together and 8 years married this year… and he’s still alive so *pats self on back* :D

I truly believe in celebrating milestones… My point to Aunty was sometimes folk simply do stuff because they want to and it means something to them as a couple not everyone who has a 2nd wedding or renews their vows need some stimuli to keep their relationship going :rolleyes:

Ace says:

Current Zimmerman Feelings;

******************

I agree. I half think they didn’t make manslaughter an option just so he doesn’t get convicted.

————
      Some ish I’d say lol. I actually have one that can tolerate me. All the others told me I talk to crazy to em :eek: :rofl:

Ace, I think the closing argument should ask the parents(jury) what they tell their kids to do if they are being followed/chased/harassed or something along those lines. They need to feel like it’s their child IMB :tea:

You’ll make it I believe in you *Whitney voice*
      ————

——————————

:rofl: Folks need to mind their business… that’s why some of these women settle for Tyrone and em just to say they have a man & to please other folks… your mister right will come when its time… :hugs:

i’m thinking they should went after a volentary manslaughter charge

:cosign: THEY SHOULD HAVE :yes:

I need some FOOD! :woohoo:
      :think:

105 :woot: Double Shoutout! :woot:

===============
      :waves: Hey Chef! :hahaha:

———————————–

@Bird :rofl: name one person who likes their spouse/significant other every day and I’ll show you a nasty liar guhl :tea:

————
      ============
      IONO why men like/love it when we ‘get crazy’ :lol: #theybeaskingforit! :rofl:

@BOMB name one person who likes their spouse/significant other every day and I’ll show you a nasty liar guhl
      ~

~
      You aint neva LIED!

Ace says:
      Current Zimmerman Feelings;

———————————–

What’s going on??? I haven’t had the capacity to watch the trial for the last few days… :popcorn: I read an article that the prosecution feels their case will be made when the forensics witness start testifying :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

I need some FOOD! :woohoo:
      :think:

:ha: I ate a WAFFLE and TURKEY BACON :D #nah!

——————————

__________________________

:hug: I wish I had the “mind ya business” type of family. EVERY FAMILY FUNCTION ITS…”so where ya man at?” “you engaged, dating..what?” “why we dont NEVER see u wit nobody?”

Nigras I tell ya :coffee:

:woot: I hope so, because I want to know the angle of the gunshot, the blood on clothes etc. I got my CSI hat ready!

San says:

IONO why men like/love it when we ‘get crazy’ #theybeaskingforit!
      ————
      My dude be like I love all your 8 different persons :lol: Even though you get on my damn nerves. Who are you today???

I ate a WAFFLE and TURKEY BACON #nah! :eek:

MHHHh! tasty,Im looking for some fattening shyte :think: Im doing an extra 15 in the gym tuhday . .
      had nuffing but fruits and veggies for 7 days,its time!

:bounce:

I got my CSI hat ready!

———————–

Ain’t you ‘pose to be watching The 1st 48 though…. :rofl: :kona:

——————
      You got my family? I swear I was always asked where my “friend” since all my other cousins brung theirs. My response was when it’s serious you’ll know…I’m very private with my biz

:eek: I heard about this pancake donut. You heard about that?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

My dude be like I love all your 8 different persons Even though you get on my damn nerves. Who are you today???

————————-

So basically he got 8 girlfriends…. he can sow his wild oats with all ya’ll :rofl:

goat76 says:

Hey LuVn :wave:

Miany says:

“Gladys and I have planned and worked hard our entire married life (36 years) in order that someday we would be able to spend some quality, peaceful time together in our retirement years,” Robert writes. “Our dreams ended on February 26th.”
      ^^ did yall know George’s PARENTS are now collecting money for THEIR OWN living and medical expenses??? wtf parta the game is it when yo son can kill someone else’s son and yo azz gets murderer supporters to donate money to you??? Talking bout you dreams ended on 2/26 wtf dude… what bout Tracy and Sabrina Martin’s dreams? Yall crackas don’t think they had dreams for their BOY??? this crazy yall…Jesus PLEASE BE SOME COMMON SENSE AND JUSTICE :nun:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I heard about this pancake donut. You heard about that?

——————————–

:no: But I heard Dunkin had a breakfast sandwich made with a doughnut as the bread though :huh:

————————-

So basically he got 8 girlfriends…. he can sow his wild oats with all ya’ll
      ————————–
      Right, what you want? I got it :yes:

SOunds like a Business Opportunity yall! :rofl:

Yall needs some Renta-Dates, just for family functions, so they can leave yall the fugg alone with the questions :lol:
      ==============
      Esq, ION watch that one :(
      Secret: I wanted to be a spy when I was a little girl, how funny is that?!?!?

——————

I am that way too. THEM nigras prolly wont know who Im with until they get the wedding invites in the mail as far as IM concerned :lol:

——————

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: I heard about this pancake donut. You heard about that?
      NO EEEwHHH"

DOUBLe eewwwh BOMB,I seen it :hurl:

———–
      Right, they will never see their son again. Never get grandkids from him…Never nothing, but memories. Get yo damn life. It sickens me that ppl are even sending them anything.

___________________________

:no: DIABETES

Nakeya_j says:

Jesus PLEASE BE SOME COMMON SENSE AND JUSTICE
      —–
      :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I heard about this pancake donut. You heard about that?

——————————–

===
      I heard about that one too! I want it, but ION wanna be fat :wail:
      Go try it and report back! :thumbsup: <–encouragement! :lol:

————-
      Yep, once they know those tongues get to waggin :nono: I ain’t for all that.

ChanAintShyt says:

Would you believe me if I said I’m in love…baybeh, I want you, to waaannnnt meee.

Esq, ION watch that one
      Secret: I wanted to be a spy when I was a little girl, how funny is that?!?!?

——————————–

You don’t watch the 1st 48 :huh: *Rachel Jeantel vc* I’on watch it eitha I was just tryna make a funny :ashamed:

I used to pretend I was Carmen San Diego… we all had dreams guhl :rofl:

Secret: I wanted to be a spy when I was a little girl, how funny is that?!?!?

I Bet

“Our dreams ended on February 26th.”
      ^^^^^
      Who even says this type of ish yall!?!?! #rhetorical!
      I am only watching tidbits of the trial on the news because I can’t take thinking about what another dumb muthflucker is thinking about :blink:

They think they’re victims now, Only in America… :huh:

KyCakes says:

@DTTS Do you mean a Cronut?
      A cross between a croissant and a donut…$5/each.

BOMB :spank: leave RACheL lone!

ChanAintShyt says:

————
      Love that song

___________________________
      :no: DIABETES

—————————

I. DIED. :hi: :ghost: :rofl:

I used to pretend I was Carmen San Dieg
      :lol: Too funny!

Sheddup :eek: I’m smooth like that :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMB :spank: leave RACheL lone!

————————–

:ashamed: :scared: :kona:

KyCakes says:Do you mean a Cronut?
      A cross between a croissant and a donut…$5/each.
      ~

~I
      Seen that on GMA,they said it’s a waiting list for em :rolleyes:

Miany says:

Anyone hear try a cronut?? It’s a croissant/donut hybrid. I aint try it, that’s waaaaay too much fried, sugared bread in one meal for me. :tea:

KyCakes says:

@DTTS Do you mean a Cronut?
      A cross between a croissant and a donut…$5/each.

ION think that’s the one, it’s supposed to be pancake batter :lol:
      Somebody find it and try it! :rofl:

BOmB :hug: and STill :chase: CUT IT! lol

Miany says:

*here

Somebody twot SR and make sure she’s not getting stalked in the car right now :lol: she posted that some dopamine wore off for somebody :rofl:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: Do you mean a Cronut?
      A cross between a croissant and a donut…$5/each.

ION think that’s the one, it’s supposed to be pancake batter
      Somebody find it and try it!
      ~
      :nono: noway,Im going out on a limb having “gourmet” fried rice and spring roll
      lol

IHOP donut pancakes #ijustgoogledit

@Miany
      Im trying to win you tickets for Toni Braxton at the James L knight Center

SOOO, We need to invent the pancake donut now! :lol: I had it backwards :rofl:

@DTTS
      I like the IHOP harvest grain ande nut pancakes – GOOD

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

@SAN is it that y mail addy????

:eek: I am a plain jane when it comes to the food :yes: I just like the regular old pancake :shrug: Even thinking about another variety makes me not want it. djm :tea:

:newpost: up!

JUST SAY NO TO DONUT/PANCAKE/SUGAR SANDWICH CROSSBREEDS. MOFOS AINT GONE BE NO MO GOOD WHEN YA GOTTA TAKE YA INSULIN SHOTS EVERY MORNING :no:

Miany says:

@DTTS :lol: Sandra was talkin bout WHoDat’s coworkers…they having an affair be spending hours in the parking lot holding hands, all the while being married to other folk.
      @Luvyn I’d :love: those tixs… girl poor Toni done fell off… You can get front row floor seats for $265 that’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen.

ChanAintShyt says: