Beyonce’s Wig Snatched by Fan During Concert

Beyonce wig snatched by fan

Beyonce’s wig was snatched by a fan during Monday’s concert in Montreal. I prayed that a fan would snatch Beyonce’s wig during her Mrs Carter World Tour, but I didn’t think it would be an electronic fan. Still, it was hilarious to watch Beyonce struggling to sing while attempting to free her weave that was caught in the fan’s steely blades. Beyonce’s entourage, including faithful bodyguard Julius, had trouble freeing Beyonce from the fan’s clutches.

Later, Beyonce tried to make light of her embarrassing wig snatching by uploading a note to her personal Tumblr account.

Gravity can’t begiiiiiiiin
    To pull me out of the fan again
    I felt my hair was yankiiiiiiiin’
    From the fan that’s always hatiiiiiiiin’

Enjoy the video after the break!

Beyonce note

• Beyonce’s publicist begs blog to remove unflattering pictures of her
  • Beyonce says “making love” to Jay Z calmed her nerves before Super Bowl show
  • Beyonce Reveals Her New Boob Job at Jay Z’s Concert
  • Roseanne Barr Calls Jay Z and Beyonce ‘Arrogant’ in Twitter Rant

98 Responses to “Beyonce’s Wig Snatched by Fan During Concert”

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

That wig stayed on though :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Sandra wishes she was that fan :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

Vocals stayed on point though :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

Don’t stand so close next time Bey

Aryanna says:

I think she handled it well. lol

I like that note tho :lol:

Jdore says:

Glad she used that gorilla glue for the lace front!

lovezoe says:

Let’s be honest, she didn’t struggle to sing. Say what she want, but that’s a performer. I wonder if how many others could have pulled that off.

Betamax82 says:

Bey said fugg that I am an entertainer I ain’t missing a beat :lol:

lovezoe says:

OAN: This is not a shade, but I saw where someone went to the OMG Girlz show and they said them girls was grown. They weren’t expecting that. Thoughts or comments Sandy?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Just noticed homegirl on the right has her phone out rather filming rather than tryin to help Bey… I can’t even be mad… Get that check :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

lovezoe says:

————————————

Guhl :no: leave it alone and c’mere :kona:

:rofl: she did well in maintaining the performance… but her handwriting is terrible. :tea:

Good Yob Bey! :yea:

Miany says:

:applause: that fuggin Matty taught her azz welll cuz if a fan try to windmill my azz during anything other than child birth I am :kona: up and out in a hot second… :lol: Mathew Knowles trained this girl from birth….no matter what happens HIT THE NOTE AND STAY ON KEY

FuturedocDonte says:

:cheers: <—- bey and whoever sown in the lace front

O M G!!!!!! :hahaha:

this is turrible!

:dead:

at least she had a sense of humor about it! :rofl:

Michael Jordan Agrees To Undergo A Reverse Vasectomy So His Wife can have his kids :bounce:
      Yvette is makeing sure she’s FUllY taken care of :facepalm:

anw_rootbeer says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Vocals stayed on point though
      ————————
      U already know LOL

Ty says:

:crying: :crying:

I think thats the same fan that blew her down the stairs at the show a few years back :rofl:

Morning Roses :wave:

Betamax82 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Yvette is makeing sure she’s FUllY taken care of
      _________________________________________

She gone secure the hell out of her future ain’t it :tea:

lovezoe says:

Bomb- Okay :kona:

free says:

have the roses seen the ginuwine/tyrese/tank video? LOL!! david ruffin is BACK.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This corny shyt

————-
      :spank:

B is a machine. Ain’t no fan, no fall down the steps, no nothin is going to make her miss a beat. Someone has to come up with a super hero name for her. And not no Robo Ho either.

Smonae says:

This is why I love her, no other artist would’ve kept going. So professional :love:

:rofl: Did this Negro Stevie give some of Joseline money to MiMi :facepalm:

luVn_liFe… says:

Yvette is makeing sure she’s FUllY taken care of
      ————-
      I thought he sold a lot of his assets so she couldn’t gain much of anything if sh*t went south?? She must be doing something right in that bed mayne… :no:

He to old to be wiping somebody ass.. but I guess.

Ty says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I like that note tho
      Yeah but she knows thats not Virgin Remi thats beauty supply yaki like Auntie’s friend from the other blog wears :crying:

#herdryness

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Glad she used that gorilla glue for the lace front!
      by Jdore on Jul 23, 2013 at 10:04 am
      ————
      :dead:
      Beyonce puts on a good show I hear. Kudos to her for keeping the show going even when her wig was snatched. Auntie’s dream came true :lol:

I keep forgetting to ask but this is sooooo important. Did anyone see Hit The Floor Last Night???? They went there didn’t they? I want to feel sorry for the agent, but can’t get past the fact that he was literally willing to sell his azz for money. I mean DAMN!

Betamax82 says:

Sandra wishes she was that fan

:rofl: hey Beta

ZOE! :hug: gm mami, how u?

free says:

have the roses seen the ginuwine/tyrese/tank video? LOL!! david ruffin is BACK.
      ———
      LIke tyrese gets mad at tank for being too high as in singing too high or too high as in :smoke: I didn’t getthat?

:rofl: Did this Negro Stevie give some of Joseline money to MiMi

:nono: look like he gave ha AWL of Joseline’s monay for them bewbs! :boobs:

Betamax82 says:

Hey Fay :waves:

lovezoe says:

FAY- Fine, how bout you?

look like he gave ha AWL of Joseline’s monay for them bewbs!

————–
      Lawd if I could be a fly on the wall at their house last night!

OAN

Bey seems to have taken some diction classes. her latest feria commercial got her soundin rather becky. she TIED a readin folk bash her diction hunty! :tea:

———
      BIRD!!!!

That should teach his ass a valuable lesson :rofl: and he was enjoying it too :rofl:

“Do I look like I’m a bottom???”

Do you think it was Asha or Kyle they found at the bridge?? I think it was kyle because of that crazy man. :( Asha made the show so idk why they would kill her off so soon..

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :dead:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

OAN

———–

lawd knows her hair is a solid 2 or maybe a 4… promoting hair color when she wears wigs :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Mimi took the money too like a big dummy. You know it’s gone come with strings.

Zoe

i’m aiight. back on my green smoothies, trying to get adjusted.

San

i wants to be there when Joseline fine OWT about steebie’s treachery! :chase:

FuturedocDonte says:

———-
      She went tumblun DOWN! :rofl: you see how fast they had that shat “removed” :lol:

free says:

have the roses seen the ginuwine/tyrese/tank video? LOL!! david ruffin is BACK.

Booga Suga had Giuwine on one :hahaha:

OMG HER WRITING IS HORRIBLE :no: that concerns me more than THE FAN TRYING TO SNATCH OFF HER SUPER GLUED LACE FRONT

so its true that she’s not smarter than a 5th grader :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Mimi took the money too like a big dummy. You know it’s gone come with strings.
      ————
      She should have said nawl bruh… if you want to give me something buy eva clothes and toys and educational products for her. Don’t buy me nuffin…

But folks dont think like that…

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

BIRD!!!!

That should teach his ass a valuable lesson and he was enjoying it too

“Do I look like I’m a bottom???”

Do you think it was Asha or Kyle they found at the bridge?? I think it was kyle because of that crazy man. Asha made the show so idk why they would kill her off so soon..
      ******************************

I think it’s Mia. Her storyline is done and she is not a major player on the show. We still have a lot more to learn about what’s going on with Kyle. And the agent’s baby mama who deserves to die for setting that man up to get f*cked in the booty still has a great storyline so I don’t think it’s her. I really think it’s Mia.

lovezoe says:

Mimi took the money too like a big dummy. You know it’s gone come with strings.

yup! just like that cah she gave back. he gone thank he entitled to suck on them :boobs: he bought. hell Joseline might wanna suckle as well bein that they finna be sista life patna’s & whatnot :tea:

Razz

:lol: i always wonder how she gets away with that :think:

Betamax82 says:

Steebie is a straight Playaaah my cousin told me he just saw him with a bad ass bish (his words not mine) in Taco Mac the other week he trying to get a harem going :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

free says:

have the roses seen the ginuwine/tyrese/tank video? LOL!! david ruffin is BACK.

Booga Suga had Giuwine on one

:hug:

lawd! where can i find said vid?

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

BIRD!!!!

That should teach his ass a valuable lesson and he was enjoying it too

“Do I look like I’m a bottom???”

******************************

———-
      I thought about that possibility last night but they said Devil Girl as in present tense so I dismissed it… Maybe it’s like the Marines; Once a Devil Girl, always a Devil Girl.

lovezoe says:

Yep. Or if she DID take it, she should have put it in a savings account for the baby. But we know she didn’t pay for them bitties, that dude got free publicity they were on the house.

but the agent was WILLING to feel his booty hole..and he looked as if he was enjoying it. MIA is probably the one that was found dead 9 times outta 10.. IDK maybe they will surprise us

Fay Fay Bawsip :lol: :hug: alright I’m out :peace:

lovezoe says:

——————–
      MiMi just a simp is awl. :lol: and she 40+ years old?? Ok. Thought you would have learned by now.

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

————
      He could have nagotiated a hand job and only lost part of his dignity instead of all of it… :rofl:

All for the love of money :no:

OH HERES SOMETHING!! It could be Jelena… She spiked her BF’s piss and he punched the wall… I knew someone close to him had to tamper with his test… :lol: I know he is mad.. I wonder if he’ll change his restaurant and such now… :lol:

Ok, here’s my shpeel.. I have to go work…

Joseline and Steebie- I respect Jose’s initiative to get tickets to Puerto Rico to shoot the video. She’s trying to get work done… although it’s a low budget ass video from what I seen. But I guess. Steebie…he thinks he’s driving the bus AND HE IS! He’s a funny character. I believe he really cares for Jose, but I think he is trying to keep MiMi tagging along just so he can come and go when he pleases when he and Jose gets into it. That proposal? I cant wait to see who fights who :rofl:
      Mimi- Who the fukk breast feeds for that long??? Unless you’re really sitting in poverty or just pumping, you should be ashamed of yourself. First tooth she cut she should have transitioned her to whole milk or similac or sumptin… :no: if she can ask for it OR SAY “DADDY YOU THE PROBLEM” then she don’t need to be nursed. :nono:
      Karlie Redd-This ol bish cant draw revenue from her weave shop for some implants that she said was ALL NATURAL AT THE LAST REUNION??? You know Benzino ol No neck ass smashed after.. After you disrespected dude you got the bawls to ask him for money… Ok.. thirsty and dirty OLD hoe.
      Scrappy- WTF dude? :rofl: he’s a joke.. His ol simp country ass…no words to care.
      Rasheeda and Kirkeesha- All of a sudden he wants to make things better after she threatens divorce. Fake ass story line.. No sincerity on his part at all. Dumbasses..the both of them.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

————

All for the love of money

yep and thats the SAD part. Shyt like this happen in the industry everyday :no: PEOPLE compromising their booty holes to GET PUT ON

Trendsetter says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

OH HERES SOMETHING!! It could be Jelena… She spiked her BF’s piss and he punched the wall… I knew someone close to him had to tamper with his test… I know he is mad.. I wonder if he’ll change his restaurant and such now…

I knew it was her

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

—————————

:wtf: show is this???????????

Drag_Anne_fly says:

Bey is BAD BISH!!!! :bowdown: :kneel: :applause:

Good morning, Roses :waves:

___________________________

and he was about to propose to the bish too…that mess even surprised me :no:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      free says:
      have the roses seen the ginuwine/tyrese/tank video? LOL!! david ruffin is BACK.
      Booga Suga had Giuwine on one

—————————————-

Ginuwune was high as fawk…. he had the Bobby Brown side mouth going on and all :rofl:

****************************

This is true. And I think he would have been fine with being butt f*cked if the guy would have actually signed with him. It’s the fact that it was a scam that has him butt hurt now. (pun intended)

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

—————————

show is this???????????

hit the floor

Drag_Anne_fly says:

**a

Trendsetter says:

Jelena is super sneaky…I wouldn’t want a friend like her…and I damn sure wouldn’t want to date a chick like her…

Trendsetter says:

And that indeed was some foul ish that she set up…ppl get killed for ish like that

Trendsetter says:

but she’s pretty..he couldn’t see through it. NOW HE KNOWS what an evil bish she is…

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

hit the floor

——————————

:huh: *still doesn’t know but will :yes: like I do* :thumbsup:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

***********************

I thought the owner was lying about him failing the pee pee test. It never crossed my mind that the evil Bratz doll was in on it. That girl is a hot mess to the 10th power. He needs to get someone to lay hands on that beotch. And Asha’s dumb azz done lost it all together. German was right for dumping her. Especially since Derek decided to stop messing with her. I bet she’ll be chasing Derek now.

she will be chasing Derek i guarantee it :yes: I cant really say i like the ASHA character tho, she’s a bit nerve wrecking. She acts so high and mighty, plays the “victim” role to much, and is quick to call out everyone else’s faults, but is oblivious to her own short commings :no:

Trendsetter says:

Not sure why Ahsha is so mad at her dad Pete…it’s not like he knew about her…

Trendsetter says:

she will be chasing Derek i guarantee it I cant really say i like the ASHA character tho, she’s a bit nerve wrecking. She acts so high and mighty, plays the “victim” role to much, and is quick to call out everyone else’s faults, but is oblivious to her own short commings
      ____________________________

:cosign: she’s always the victim…I just want to grab her and say bitch get some balls

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

—————————

show is this???????????
      ******************

Hit The Floor comes on right after Love and Hip Hop. I don’t know how well it’s doing in the ratings but the show is super juicy. Next week is the season finale so they did a lovely build up to it last night and blew my wig completely off. B lucky she didn’t watch.

cougar lover says:

you got to be a real professional to continue to sing as rehearsed, with your microwavable remy in a fan.

from downstairs. i leaching azz chicks that wasn’t with niccas shooting in the gym, expecting half when all they bought was some delectable, moist “snacks” to the table. why i never!!

I dont like the way Asha be talkin to her mom though.. She’s rude as shyt. :lol: She got balls when it comes to her mom but cant put EVIL BRATZ DOLL in her place.. girl bye

So I was downstairs and was reading something that said the “rolling stones” are boycotting Florida too.

UMMMM…why they in lil letters? Keith Richards is at least 95 years old and Mick is close behind…folks cant give them dudes some capital letters? Fugged up if you ask me.

*poof*

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

CHECK THIS STAGED ZIMMERMAN BULLSHYT :coffee:

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman “pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over” at the intersection of a Florida highway last week.

I dont like the way Asha be talkin to her mom though.. She’s rude as shyt. She got balls when it comes to her mom but cant put EVIL BRATZ DOLL in her place.. girl bye
      ***************************

The mother is an idiot though. She makes every bad situation worse.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

UMMM SANDY CAN WE GET A :fukzimmerman: emoticon something like this :peace: <—but using the middle fingers… :coffee:

Asha is a lil whiny azz bish. If she was my daughter I would slap the entire Cowboy ish out of her. Why you in here PERIOD. You moved your lil azz OUT. RANG the bell or something. Sure she seen an extra car in the driveway… unless I missed that part. I am 36 and I still knock or ring before I use my key round my mama house or my sister house.

I AM BUSY RIGHT NOW…shut the door, and after I catch mine I will be right with you.

Anna says:

:newpost: LHHA.

Miany says:

Now watching hit the floor….I’ve been hearing too much bout it.
      *****STILL Fugg George Zimmerman****** I could give a fugg or care less HOW MANY people he save. 1. I aint buying it. 2. Ion curr. He shoulda neva been there to save em in the first place. He a murderer and he deserves to be in jail.

microwavable remy
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I had some of that back in like 1993. Put that ish in my mama microwave and melted some rollers in it.

cougar lover says:

microwavable remy
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

——————————————–

i was eating at a friend house, and i remember his older sister yelling to somebody that she gotta do her hair. then she came into the kitchen, put something in the microwave, and then she pulled some hair out. i was at a lost when i seen that :hahaha:

That dancer with the cell phone not even attempting to help will be fired in 5..4..3..2.. :tea: dayum!

jazi65 says:

to bad her penmanship isn’t as good as her singing :shrug:

cocoa49 says:

True professional

Lady_L says:

Smonae says:

This is why I love her, no other artist would’ve kept going. So professional

—————————–
      this is why I love this bitch! she kept the show moving right along!!! she didn’t even get flustered about it.. and even joked about it, and kept it the hell moving…NEXT!