Celebrity Cars: Dwyane Wade’s Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Dwyane Wade Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade posted a photo of himself playing basketball with his 12-year-old prodigy son, Zaire. Wade captioned the photo: “Zaire trying get pass grandpa… Good with that he’s a HACK!!!! I still got bruises to prove it… #theloveforthegamerunsinthefamily”

But it’s obvious that Wade’s original intent and purpose of the photo was to show off his latest automotive acquisition: his Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. The F12 was named “The Supercar of the Year 2012″ by car magazine Top Gear. The sports car’s direct-injection 6262 cc 65° V12 engine makes it the fastest street legal Ferrari ever. The F12berlinetta retails for over $300,000.

• Celebrity Cars: T.I.’s New $400K Maybach
  • Mercedes Benz SLS AMG 2011: Fit For a King
  • Ciara gets a parking ticket
  • Celebrity Cars Edition: Kim Kardashian

I like that whip :tea:

• MsB2u

Good for him

• Shanti412

I like it too. :coffee:

• Crickett

Nice ride. I would be ziggity-boo crazy too if I only saw my boys on Instagram.

• CivilEngineer

That’s play money for him. Nice car and it’s good to see him playing the parent role while his ex wife is playing victim.

• goat76

That ho clean. Love the color.

:wave: @Smonae

Hey Miany :wave:

• Miany

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      4:30 a.m. Session?
      ^^ girl I wish… aint no :hump: been going on in my room for a few weeks now….. :no:

• puppylove

Waiting on my quiz grade folks is :nervous:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Zaire trying get pass grandpa…

———————————–

PAST She-Wade The word you needed to write was PAST!!!! :tea:

• goat76

Miany says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      4:30 a.m. Session?
      ————
      Where you at?!?!

• KyCakes

Good for ol’ pank lips :tea:

• Miany

I think that’s a pic of Zaire and Wade’s dad Sandra… it says grandpa… nevetheless, showing off the car or not. I like the pic and the car. I STILL thinks they needs to let them boys spend QT with their momma though (crazy or not unless she finna hurt em). :tea:

• The Master Beta :D

Nice cor

• Miany

@BOmb :stop: I know u aint tryna expect an athlete of his stature to use proper grammar…. grammar is reserved for working folk and mere mortals :sarcasm:

• Ty

Ty, did she slide and fall OR did she tumble over like a somersault when she fell?
      She was taking off her red cape :nun: and her heel got caught in it while walking down the stairs :smack: Yes she tumbled

On Topic: I think those boys are happier with Wade. Bat shyt Siovaughn has a lotta growing up to do :coffee:

• The Pearl!

from downstairs:

Heeeey, @DTTS…I see you is trynta git the people goin’ early taday!

• forgetme

This a picture of Zaire and his grandpa playing. You can tell by the back of his head and neck that its an older gentlemen. :kona:

• lovezoe

:yawn:

• amatrex

Miany says:

——————————————————————-
      I’m not sure I’d feel comfortable with that mentally unstable woman around those boys. She hates D Wade so much that she just might hurt (or kill) the kids to get back at him. There have been incidents of mothers doing crazy shyt like this before.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Boys need their father so I can see how they might appear to have more fun with him. But I just :pray: that their mother can come back to earth and that her and Wade become positive co-parents again.

• Miany

amatrex says:
      Miany says:
      ——————————————————————-
      ^^ that’s why I said unless she will hurt the boys. I dunno anyone involved personally but from what I see there seems to be a lotta bruised egos and power plays between the two. I don’t think either parent ever believed the other would harm the children

• heartland

Who the hell allows kids to play with balls around $300,000 cars? Shiiiiiiii……

• cougar lover

if he really wanted to show off, he woulda posted pics of that new plug-in prius.

• FuturedocDonte

They make ferraris that aren’t street legal :thinking:

• Ty

amatrex says:

Miany says:

——————————————————————-
      :yes: During their last visit to see her the police had to come get the kids because she refused to let them leave the house :nono: She has every right to be in her kids life but she has to get it together. Laying out on the streets in Chicago was just stupid :bounce:

• SuthernBelle4

Hey ya’ll :waves: nothing on the topic, but I read a little of Colin Kaepernick’s TIME article. He seems like a good dude but he still looks like a bird with that beak sitting across his face.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Miany says:

—————————————-

:smack: :kona:

• Smonae

Mainy :waves:

:newpost: Queen Bey

• deedeegirl

I appreciate men, especially black men, who are actively raising their children.

• missmiami

i see his ex wife of whom i believe said dwade is focused more on developing his bball craft and the like while sorta avoiding his ADD :tea:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU