Celebrity Seed: Mario Lopez, Willow Smith

Mario Lopez

Hunky actor Mario Lopez and daughter Gia hit the beach in Malibu, Calif., on Sunday. Mario also did some boogie-boarding in the ocean. The 39-year-old “Extra” host is married to Gia’s mother, Courtney Laine Mazza.
Photo: Mike/ Splash News

Willow Smith

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s daughter Willow, 12, was spotted buying coffee at a Starbucks shop in Malibu, Calif. last week Willow bared her tummy in a cropped top with the word GNARLY printed on the front.
Photo: AKM-GSI

• Is Jaden Smith wearing lip gloss?
  • Willow Smith Struggles To Read the Word ‘Congratulates’
  • Will Smith comments on red carpet ghey kiss: ‘It was just awkward’
  • Is Willow Smith trying to tell us something?

183 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Mario Lopez, Willow Smith”

Dude is fine :tea: and no comment on willow

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

The King will not be a machine for fat reality folks yall :mad:
      ———-
      Bird, all we can do is give from the :heart: and hope for the best. Everyone should be able to give $2 or $5 :yes:
      ————–
      Yo Man, any interesting ‘date’ stories from this weekend? :popcorn:

forgetme says:

:haha: Willow up there looking just like her daddy with a blond wig with chinese bangs. Mario know he is too fine. :hunching:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Mario can definitely have it.

Not even that silly wig can hide Willow’s beauty. Mark my words, that girl is going to be a gorgeous woman.

Cubarican says:

Mario and that dimple! And him holding his little girls shoes just makes him even cuter. :love:

Trendsetter says:

:lipssealed:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who said Willow looked like a boy version of her daddy with a clown wig on?! :karate: I scrolled back up and busted out laughing. Thanks for embarrassing me

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~
      When? :lol: I hate that awkward stage. Did Will & Jada pass the reigns on their school?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Bird, all we can do is give from the and hope for the best. Everyone should be able to give $2 or $5
      ************************

I almost didn't give because of the oddity of a non relative collecting the money. I'm sure others will be turned off by it as well. They should explain that so that people don't feel like they are being taken.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miany I left you a RHONJ message downstairs. I have to go home and watch my DVR offset night’s email :yahoo:

*sits with Trend* :coffee:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

************************

===========
      I agree, because I paused when I saw the other name, but :shrug:

:hug: New Girl
      *whispers* Jmo, IS NOT invited!

Afiya says:

I’mma REALLY need for ladies to wear the correct bra’s when wearing certain clothes. A bra is UNDERWEAR not cover-ups, looks so tacky. Try buying strapless or criss-cross bra’s. Willow IS a cute child, but po thang has the style of them twins (anything that don’t match or is not cute) :shrug:

:think: does Mario’s baby have down-syndrome? :kona:

7 & 10 :rofl: :rofl:
      And then Anna talmbout when? :lol:

Anna says:

Cubarican says:

~~~~~~~
      Yes. Her bathing suit is cute. I didn’t know his wife was preggos again.

I agree. Mario’s daughter has a cute bathing suit. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: So Mimi back with Nikko?! smh. If this is true I swear she has ZERO self esteem.

I gotcho twin with me agane :huh: #worryingthehailouttame :cell:

God Bless Willow. :nun:

forgetme says:

~~~~~~~~~
      When? I hate that awkward stage. Did Will & Jada pass the reigns on their school?

I agree. She will be beautiful once she grows out of her akward stage. She is what 12 or 13? Many more years to discover who she is and learn that that wig is NOT the bizness.

:rofl: What is he trying to get into?

forgetme says:

I agree. Is it that hard to find a good and decent man in the ATL? :thinking: And why is she sooo skinny now? With them broad football pad shoulders

A.J. says:

These skits :lol: They can go ahead and take these clowns off the air.

Just Looking says:

Yeah, I agree with and :rolleyes: The infant child has on a pink bow and two piece. It probably looks just as cute in the catalog.

I see where Willow Smith was going with that look. I too think I’m a stylist in my mind, and have tried that look with my own hair, I gotta give it to her. She is a freaking genius for fuggn up that wig and not her hair.

#carry on

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I agree. Is it that hard to find a good and decent man in the ATL? And why is she sooo skinny now? With them broad football pad shoulders
      —–
      I heard she is snorting. SO sad. She looks like a bag of sticks.

A 4 star restaurant :huh:
      I told him ‘you ain’t me’ lmao!

:applause:
      Congratulations to Mario Lopez for having wet hair his entire life…

Cooking! :kiss:
      =========
      New Girl, just waiting for confirmation from the Chef :rofl:

Ty says:

Mario is so cute :kiss:

What did Carrington call Willow’s wig again :crying:

A.J. says:

She has a type and unfortunately she likes what she likes. I do not believe it’s hard in the A but when you have a laundry list of requirements-that makes it difficult no matter the city. She is skinny because all she does is drink.

:dead: at football pad shoulders! :lol: She is a hard-looking woman (in real life) very masculine features like the lady in my gravi.

lovezoe says:

Mimi is a lost soul. She has chased after a bum for over a decade. He still stringing her along. She is easily bought as we can all see. I LOVE me some LAHHATL, but no way would I participate in the coonery Mimi and Rasheeda particiapte in for some air time.

:rofl: @ Ky. You leave Slater alone! :chase:

Mario STILL foine as HAIL! :hump:

why oh why won’t somebody be a talented hairstylist for Willow tho?? :shrug:

why fo come y not lawd?? :crying:

MzDimplez1123 says:

:rofl: @ Ky. You leave Slater alone! :chase:
      ——————————————————————-
      What? :lol:

Willow ol Olive Oil lookin azz. That wig prolly weigh more than her body.

:facepalm: I know, I know… that’s the first thing that came to mind.

Mongoloid
      —————————————————————–
      She doesn’t look ‘downsy’…she just has super chubby cheeks…

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

HMMMM..NOW I HAVE OFFICIALLY SEEEN EVERYTHING!!! (Looking at Willow)

FIRST THEY MAKE A HOVER CHAIR… NOW THEY ARE MAKING HOVER HAIR…

Will you look at it… just float above her head like that :nun:

ION think Man’s talmbout that baby… I could be wrong though :tea:

A.J. says:

FIRST THEY MAKE A HOVER CHAIR… NOW THEY ARE MAKING HOVER HAIR…

Will you look at it… just float above her head like that :nun:
      :rofl: not a hov-a-round. I. can. not!

Just Looking says:

@Fay My Baby…. :whistle: She is an Artist and she is sensitive about her chit. She likes doing her own thing, I totally understand.

Don’t you wish, you could just throw on the first thing, you found. I use to do that, and my mom told me to stop, cause I was gonna fugg up my sista head and make her think that polka dots, stripes and zags were appropriate to wear at the same damn time.

Needless to say, I dressed per her demands and my sista turned out crazy as heck. :shrug:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

HMMMM..NOW I HAVE OFFICIALLY SEEEN EVERYTHING!!! (Looking at Willow)

FIRST THEY MAKE A HOVER CHAIR… NOW THEY ARE MAKING HOVER HAIR…

Will you look at it… just float above her head like that :nun:
      —————————————————————–
      Kinda like how Pink Panther’s eyebrows floated in the air above his head? :lol:

FAY! :yahoo: :kiss:

:hug: @ Man

You can’t help it

A.J. says:

She is skinny because all she does is drink.
      ********************

I ain’t wanna say nuffin. Every since she busted into Kandi Koated Nights drunk as a skunk and uninvited when Joseline and Steebie were there I have been wondering if she has a drinking problem.

Said all I was “allowed” to say about the bright pank bow. :tea:

Alert!! Sandra Whom I love like a favorite Aunt, don’t post nothing unless there will be some type of controversy.

:waves: Ms. Sandra – How ya doern?

:rofl: LOL! hey sug! *counting down* :hug:
      how r yewww?!

*i was finna font yo ole name* :ashamed:

DTTS & Dimpz! :2dance: wut it dew ladies?

Anna says:

Mongoloid
      —————————————————————–
      She doesn’t look ‘downsy’…she just has super chubby cheeks…

~~~~~~~
      She doesn’t look like that in the second pic. If she was it’s not likely they would be pregnant again.

supa says:

Does Mario’s baby have an extra chromosome?

:cuss: we got new comprutas lass week. now i can’t use the damn :pc: as an excuse for zero-no productivity & chit :rollseyes: #bastids

Afiya says:

Mongoloid

====
      :shocked: OH!

A.J. says:

She is skinny because all she does is drink.
      ********************

I’ll gladly say it then! I’ve been in her company at an event a while back and that’s all she was doing and was in a :kona: at that wanting to be alone!! Now I’ve been known to put down some fine wine but no more than four glasses at an event if I wanna make it home. She had to had at least 7 hardcore dranks and only talked when someone asked her a question.

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

HMMMM..NOW I HAVE OFFICIALLY SEEEN EVERYTHING!!! (Looking at Willow)

FIRST THEY MAKE A HOVER CHAIR… NOW THEY ARE MAKING HOVER HAIR…

Will you look at it… just float above her head like that :nun:
      —————————————————————–
      Kinda like how Pink Panther’s eyebrows floated in the air above his head? :lol:
      ———————
      Zackly… :think: maybe its the latest umbrella fashion… looks like hair until it rains and poof… never get wet again….

Just Looking says:

@Fay – Some folks font it @ times. Like the old flame they really miss.

Did that once or maybe twice to “tyrone” then I responded now you done really pissed me off and made me call you his name. Get out my face.

On inside, I’m like ohhh ****tt….

:rofl: AGANE i hatechall! :hater: <—really says I HATECHALL

that baby looks very different between the 2 pics :yes:

@SUPA
      “Does Mario’s baby have an extra chromosome?”

… or missing one.

His baby momma must be part walrus or something. But let a brother impregnante a part walrus yt woman and these sistas would raise hail.

But it’s ok if Mario do it.

Yall hoes something, I swear. :coffee:

forgetme says:

Does Mario’s baby have an extra chromosome?

:dead: Ok, you play too much … Truth be told I was thinking the same thing :scared: I just didn’t want to say anything about the baby. But really does she??? :huh:

A.J. says:

She is skinny because all she does is drink.
      ********************

:shocked: oh my A.J. pouring the scalding hot :tea: & chit :clap:

A.J. says:

Yall hoes something, I swear.
      ____

:offtopic:

So lemme aks y’all a question: (yes, I said aks :lol: )

When someone invites YOU out to dinner, do you assume they’re paying or no? I mean, when I invite someone, it’s with the express purpose of treating, so what say all my Roses and Thorns?

Ty says:

:offtopic:

Auntie why didnt u tell us that Iggy was opening for Bey overseas :nun: She wouldn’t even let Kelly open but picked a :buttshake: that dropped Grand Hustle for Def Jam :popcorn: Get Tip or Hannah on the :cell:

Does this have anything to do with her :hump: Nas

A.J. says:

When someone invites YOU out to dinner, do you assume they’re paying or no?
      ________
      I do and only bring ID.

:think:

Willow always seems pizzed off and agitated. Never seen a pic with her just happy and smiling. She either has a blank, slack jawed look or she looks like she is mad or like she really needs to chit.

That Scientology must phuck you all the way up.

deedeegirl says:

oh my. both girls are looking a bit strange.

A.J. says:

FIRST THEY MAKE A HOVER CHAIR… NOW THEY ARE MAKING HOVER HAIR…

Will you look at it… just float above her head like that :nun:
      :rofl: not a hov-a-round. I. can. not!
      ———————
      Hov-a-round-hair… Copyrighted print got it! Going on sale TADAY!!! :typing: My new ad:
      If your neck will not support a full weave, we here at hov-a-round have a geriatric weave specially designed to reduce the weight off your thin azz neck its called the Hov-a-round-hair!

*Bish bout to get paid!

Anna says:

KyCakes says:

So lemme aks y’all a question: (yes, I said aks )

~~~~~~~~
      The one who invites is the one who pays.

:facepalm: :dead:

Ky, if it’s a guy, I’d assume yes.

But if it’s a friend, I’d assume that everyone would pay something :tea:

Who is it? :eek: :lol:

Just Looking says:

@Anna – Downs is genetic disposition, but not a strait that can be passed. It something that happens with the chromosomes do not mutate correctly.

Ty says:

So lemme aks y’all a question: (yes, I said aks )

When someone invites YOU out to dinner, do you assume they’re paying or no?
      It depends. With men that I’ve had an interest in, almost always unless I opt to pay. With my bff’s and associates we take turns :thumbsup:

A.J. says:

FIRST THEY MAKE A HOVER CHAIR… NOW THEY ARE MAKING HOVER HAIR…

Will you look at it… just float above her head like that :nun:
      :rofl: not a hov-a-round. I. can. not!
      ———————

*Bish bout to get paid!
      Get that check!! Hoes and shims will line up for this!

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That Scientology must phuck you all the way up.
      *scrolls up to see wig again* :rofl:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Doesn’t it usually happen to parents over 40?

The thumbsize pic of the baby is cuter than the big one.

Speaking of paying for food.

:warning: Yo ACE!
      We need our lunch allowance for this month and next month by tomorrow :wink:

forgetme says:

When someone invites YOU out to dinner, do you assume they’re paying or no?

It depends on who asks me. If is my family or one of my girlfriends, then we pay for our own meal. If its a man, he shonuff is paying. It’s just the way it is. :yes:

Ty says:

@ Yall…yes thats why I dont like her :chase:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Does Mario’s baby have an extra chromosome?

by supa on Jul 29, 2013 at 4:18 pm
      ——
      :no:

KyCakes says:

So lemme aks y’all a question: (yes, I said aks )

——————–
      :think: hmmmm depends… If its your boo then come prepared to pay but expect him to do so. If it is just a friend thang… I will ask before we go out. This is how the convo will go:

Me: what you doing Saturday?
      Him: Nothing whats up?
      Me: I was thinking about maybe going to grab a bite? How your funds lookin?
      Him: They straight.
      Me: Cool. pick me up at 8:00am :grill:

Or if he said
      Him: My ends kinda funny right now
      If I like him I might say okay my treat (CUZ I WILL BE TAXIN THAT AZZ FOR SOME :lick: LATER)
      OTHERWISE I WOULD SAY: Oh your funds funny…okay another time then.. :coffee:

A.J. says:

OTHERWISE I WOULD SAY: Oh your funds funny…okay another time then..
      :rofl: I thank you for keeping me fully entertained this evening! :thumbsup:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ky, if it’s a guy, I’d assume yes.

But if it’s a friend, I’d assume that everyone would pay something :tea:

Who is it? :eek: :lol:
      ——————————————————————–
      My Ex-Finace's Sister…..

She FB'd me and said "It's time for some Hacienda" which is a really good mesican restaurant down her.

As we chatted, she mentioned that she actually had 'Groupons' for some other restaurants, so I told her let me know when she decided.

Fast forward a week later, she comes to the restaurant with her two grandchildren and I'm thinking to my self "Self, she is really paying since she's bringing hangers-on"
      Why, at the end of the meal, does the waitress run her card and it's declined? She says "Oh gosh, I know I put money on here"

So I whipped out my card and sid "Don't worry about it" and apparently she hasn't cause she hasn't said a nair nutta thang about it…

Now…heffa you know damn good and well you didn't have money on your little green dot prepaid card…. :rollseyes:

This is the third time I've paid for our meal and the first two times, I invited her, so… :shrug:

Cubarican says:

I think she just has a round face with chubby checks. :shrug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ky, if it’s a guy, I’d assume yes.

But if it’s a friend, I’d assume that everyone would pay something :tea:

Who is it? :eek: :lol:
      ——————————————————————–
      My Ex-Finace's Sister….
      Bring your own duckettes!

Cubarican says:

she comes to the restaurant with her two grandchildren and I’m thinking to my self “Self, she is really paying since she’s bringing hangers-on
      _____________________________________________

Oh no maam. You brought ppl to eat and I had to pay for them too? She needs to run you some coins.

Afiya says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

The thumbsize pic of the baby is cuter than the big one.

=====
      It is, guess she just has fat cheeks.

RIP Kidd Krad**** *Dish Nation* :(

JMO says:

So lemme aks y’all a question: (yes, I said aks )

_______________________________________________________________________

Definitely depends on the situation.

Like someone else said, if its one of my girls or family, we pay for ourselves except birthdays.

If a guy asks me and we just started dating, he’s paying… even though I’ll say “aww … you sure??” <— I don't mean that chit

If we've been dating a while, I'll grab the tab every now and then.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ky, if it’s a guy, I’d assume yes.

But if it’s a friend, I’d assume that everyone would pay something :tea:

Who is it? :eek: :lol:
      ——————————————————————–
      My Ex-Finace's Sister….
      Bring your own duckettes!
      ——————————————————————-
      Naw. I'm just not doing anymore dining's out with her….Geez

forgetme says:

you know damn good and well you didn’t have money on your little green dot prepaid card….
      __________________________
      Really? :rofl:

JMO says:

——————————————————————-
      Well yeah….You gotta make it look good :lol:

Lotta gold diggers in this joint huh?

Ty says:

Wut Wut :danban:

I would ask for a story but its not after 6 :ashamed:

forgetme says:

__________________________
      Really? :rofl:
      ——————————————————————-
      B, I’m tellin’ you…she pulled it out of the little white sleeve and ery’thang :lol:

Oh Ky. #yikes
      Just say no thanks next time.
      :twisted: Bish brought the babysitting club out :nono:

Dayum. Ol girl brought the kids out to eat too! :rofl:

JMO says:

Says the man who expects azz after a meal at Applebees …

Food and gold is two different things Man :chase:

Like I said, if Boobie had to buss some nigra in da mouf I’m so sure he asked for it. And got the nerve to be crying to the law like a ho.

Latest update from TMZ:

1:08 PM PT — Police have just released additional details about Gibson’s arrest, saying he is accused of punching some guy at a nightclub on July 8th, breaking his jaw. Law enforcement says the fight apparently started with a verbal argument.

According to police, Gibson was booked on 2nd degree battery and later bonded out.

JMO says:

——————————————————————-
      Well yeah….You gotta make it look good
      You shole don't! I disagree. :no: If you gon court me, be able to.

Caramel Rain says:

Does Mario’s baby have an extra chromosome?

*****
      I think she just has a big ol head

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ky, if it’s a guy, I’d assume yes.

But if it’s a friend, I’d assume that everyone would pay something :tea:

Who is it? :eek: :lol:
      ——————————————————————–
      My Ex-Finace's Sister…..

————————
      See stop fallin for the bananainthatailpipe. This how you avoid this shyt.

Waitress: What will you have?
      Ex-Fiance Sister: We'll take…
      You: We'll take separate checks for starters… (You say this while never taking your eyes off the menu)
      When the bill comes and they swipe her card and she pulls empty and she has that surprised look :eek:

You reach in your purse and say girl don't worry about it…You pay your bill and tell them you'll be back to pick them up when they finish washing dishes and dip… :peace:

to be crying to the law like a ho.
      :hahaha: Oh Bird :lol:

Cubarican says:

_____________________________________________

———————————————————————
      I was cool with her and my Niece… (I still call them fam loosely even though me and him have been broken up or 13 years)

But I wasn’t expecting the grandson….

She ain’t running me no coin when her green dot is in the negative…she got card fees to pay….But I swear, something told me not to show up to this soiree cashless….

New Girl, that looks like a ‘Yes’ :rofl:

Ty says:

Wut Wut :danban:

I would ask for a story but its not after 6 :ashamed:

——————-
      :hug: I have wrote a few JUICY ones too! But I am never here long enough to post them.

JMO says:

B, I’m tellin’ you…she pulled it out of the little white sleeve and ery’thang
      _____________________________________________

I thought you were joking …

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

2013 at 4:39 pm
      Lotta gold diggers in this joint huh?
      by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul
      ——-
      :rotfl:

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves: Hey y’all!

I just came in to drop kick Man and leave.
      He almost made me piss my pants with his one worder.
      Let..that..baby…alone Man!

Just “igger-nant” :ashamed:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ky, if it’s a guy, I’d assume yes.

But if it’s a friend, I’d assume that everyone would pay something :tea:

Who is it? :eek: :lol:
      ——————————————————————–
      My Ex-Finace's Sister…..

————————
      See stop fallin for the bananainthatailpipe. This how you avoid this shyt.

Waitress: What will you have?
      Ex-Fiance Sister: We'll take…

——————————————————————
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry for all the emotes, Auntie, but you KNOW @Wut is a fawking fool, right?

*********

depends. If I ask a girlfriend, that means do you want to go with me to eat. You pay for your ish and I pay for mines. If its my man, than it depends on who paid last..

JMO says:

B, I’m tellin’ you…she pulled it out of the little white sleeve and ery’thang
      _____________________________________________

I thought you were joking …
      —————————————————————–
      Serious as a blood clot tea:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Top Chef aka my NEW HERO – What exotic things you do this week-end. With your “friend”

Still haven’t nailed location for trip. SIGGGGHHHH

Afiya says:

@WUT

Tell us about ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ :waiting:

@Fay, how’s the new baby? details on that one too, like birth, weight, length, SS# :ha:

JMO says:

Says the man who expects azz after a meal at Applebees …

***************

:hurl: shyts nasty.. who still eats there? :huh:
      and Ruby Tuesday :huh:
      two places that need to be shat down forever.

Ty says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

Ty says:

Wut Wut

I would ask for a story but its not after 6

——————-
      Post them at night so I can read them while Im in relax mode :thumbsup: That last one was juicy chile :popcorn:

bananainthatailpipe
      ****

thought it was potato in the tail pipe

JMO says:

JMO says:

——————————————————————-
      Well yeah….You gotta make it look good
      You shole don't! I disagree. :no: If you gon court me, be able to.
      ________________________________________________

Do you expect every man to pay on each date?

Just Looking says:

Who done had a new baby?

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

It was really good Focusonme Made of Honor had issues cus she wanted a sezzy dress and Focus wanted a more formal look. The MOH had a complex cuz everyone in the bridal party is married cept her. So she felt everyone was gangin up on her and she was threatening to not be in it which made Focusonme cry cus they are good friends… it was a good episode. :thumbsup:

Mimi snorting so she can vacuum 27 houses a day

JMO says:

@Just hooking :hug:

Nothing exotic :lol: … Discussing the next trip though.

You still havent found a place?? :blink: :lol:

Chef, I do :tea:
      ============
      ShellBell had her baby :yahoo: Congrats!

Gigi26 says:

AC SLATER!!! Bodeee is NOIIIICE :thumbsup: I won’t touch the kid, pobrecita…the cabeza es muy emmmmm how you say? large? Yeah, she’ll grow into it. Cute swimsuit!

Willow and that 1980 crackhead wig :no: Straight looked like she jacked it from the a trick named Bev on the strip just :stop: Willow we know its your ass, da fck Jada doin letting her kid out the house with that half mushroom bang mop on her head?!

Mimi snorting so she can vacuum 27 houses a day

+++++++++++++++++
      hates you down to your Bone Marrow :dead: :ghost: Help me JESUS

A.J. says:

Do you expect every man to pay on each date?
      Of course not; but if asked-that’s what the expectation is. Anyone that knows me knows this.

If I ask I’m paying regardless of who it is.

@Afiya #136 was for you

Caramel Rain says:

AC SLATER!!! Bodeee is NOIIIICE I won’t touch the kid, pobrecita…the cabeza es muy emmmmm how you say? large? Yeah, she’ll grow into it. Cute swimsuit!

Willow and that 1980 crackhead wig Straight looked like she jacked it from the a trick named Bev on the strip just Willow we know its your ass, da fck Jada doin letting her kid out the house with that half mushroom bang mop on her head?!

**********

I was just about to log out.. until i saw this.. you be going so daym hard
      :ghost:

bananainthatailpipe
      ****

thought it was potato in the tail pipe
      —–
      It is :tea:
      *snickers*

@JMO
      “Says the man who expects azz after a meal at Applebees …”

You dayum right.

Ty says:

Mimi snorting so she can vacuum 27 houses a day
      :crying: :chase:

Gigi26 says:

AC SLATER!!! Bodeee is NOIIIICE :thumbsup: I won’t touch the kid, pobrecita…the cabeza es muy emmmmm how you say? large? mucho gordo? Yeah, she’ll grow into it. Cute swimsuit!
      ————————
      Help you out there…

Just Looking says:

@JMO – I’m juggling a thousands things. Now I realize why people have maids and house managers. :tea:

My time is limited because I’m starting new job on 8/12 and I can only take 5 business days away from office.

:offtopic: Are you going coming down to homecoming this year. Been working on that more than…MORE important things :cuss:

Gigi26 says:

Mimi snorting so she can vacuum 27 houses a day
      ——————————-
      Da fck Dubb :rofl: :crying:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

bananainthatailpipe
      ****

thought it was potato in the tail pipe
      —–
      It is :tea:
      *snickers*
      ————————-
      :rofl: YYYEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

@JMO
      “Says the man who expects azz after a meal at Applebees …”

You dayum right.
      ============
      Have yall seen the Kmart (I think) commercial where the kids are playing the dozens?! :hahaha:

Afiya says:

@Wut, I did watch but didn’t know who was who. Thanks. Made me want to call the show, renewing my vows this year, 25 years, but I’m a chicken :D

Mimi snorting so she can vacuum 27 houses a day
      She couldn’t get close to my old grandma’s silverware. hmph. :tea:

nauni2004 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Doesn’t it usually happen to parents over 40?
      July 29, 2013 at 4:29 pm

——————–

The Pearl! says:

@WUT, I watched Say Yes to the Dress….it was a good episode…FOCUSONME is a beautiful young lady with a good heart.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

@JMO
      “Says the man who expects azz after a meal at Applebees …”

You dayum right.
      ============
      ———————————————————————
      "Your Momma is SO fiscally responsible, she got that on FREE LAYAWAY"

"OOooohhhhhhhhh"

(my fav)

@NAUNI 2004
      “Depends on the type. Some are genetically carried and some are not. My youngest has a normal 46 Chromosomes, just his one of his chromosome pars fused together. So is 46th chromosome is just really long. His dad an I were not carriers for the gene. We were told he was 100% normal. Till he was born.”

:stop:
      We don’t wanna hear about it. :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

@JMO
      “Says the man who expects azz after a meal at Applebees …”

You dayum right.
      ============
      ——————————
      Yo mamma so smart she put your clothes on Kmart layaway…or something the girl said :lol: I saw that ish…
      Whats really funny is that was an ACTUAL running joke back in the day.. Your mammy so broke they had to put cereal on Kmart layaway.. when she get that out she'll go back for the milk…

:huh:

nauni2004 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Doesn’t it usually happen to parents over 40?
      July 29, 2013 at 4:29 pm

——————–

——————————————————————
      Oh no :sad: Is he okay?

The Pearl! says:

———————–
      She really is she is funny and sweet. She make me laugh everytime I go to her office…she is crazy!

KyCakes says:

@Man you so damn mean :chase:

——————–

*snickers*
      ————————-
      YYYEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

**********

:wink:

@nauni2004 Don’t pay @Man any mind…. :rollseyes:

Couldn’t even give the girl a welcome packet before showing your ass…

:huh:
      ———————-
      Whats the face for Man? :lol: (I’m afraid of the answer…)

The Pearl! says:

What is it, @Man? What? :waiting:

Caramel Rain says:

welp that killed the blog’s vibe :kona:

@KY

You know women gotta give every detail talkin bout health, their kids and hair and this subject involved two of the three. They prolly typing up a whole novel that’s goin slow the whole post down.
      :facepalm:

:huh:
      ————————
      Im surprised… Focus is your type LSLH with curves for days… very pretty face…

JMO says:

@Just Hooking … I texted my friends about homecoming this weekend :hahaha: So far yes. I’ll be in DC at the end of Sept too for a wedding.

Get cho’ life vacation …….. together! :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

:offtopic: I’ve never ate a restaurant “sit down” by myself.

@WUT
      “I watched Say Yes to the Dress….it was a good episode…FOCUSONME is a beautiful young lady with a good heart.

————————
      Im surprised… Focus is your type LSLH with curves for days… very pretty face…

I was making that face to ask if “Focusonme” was someone from the blog that wound up on the show.

@KY

:facepalm:
      ——————————————————————-
      You still ain’t right….

A.J. says:

:newpost: Russian skinheads assault gay teen.

nauni2004 says:

——————————————————————
      Oh no :sad: Is he okay?

————————-
      He is only a year but he is fine. He had some health issues in the beginning but he got through them and he is doing really well. The only thing you notice is that he is not doing the normal baby stuff yet. His development is delayed but other than that he is wonderful. He has got some fight in him. Just like his stubborn mama.

***********

Oh ma geez! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Jul 29, 2013 at 4:59 pm
      ————-
      I saw the rapping one :nono: I was like first the fast food places had grown black folks shucking n jiving for mcfish meals… Now the kids :facepalm:

@WUT

————————
      Im surprised… Focus is your type LSLH with curves for days… very pretty face…

——————-
      Yes. She doesn’t post often but she is a SR poster

nauni2004 :pray: for continuous development of your baby boy

nauni2004 says:

****************************

I’m sure your little on is loved and cherished.

This is what happened the other day when I pissed another poster off. We make fun of things or make disparaging remarks about a certain thing and my guess is there is at least one reader effected by each thing we are making fun of or calling ratchet. I’m sure of it. It’s all fun and games until our comments match yo shat. You gotta have thick skin round these parts.