Paula Patton and Son Julian

Here is an extremely rare photo of actress Paula Patton holding her son Julian as she makes her way to tape an appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". The 3-year-old is usually only seen in public with his father, singer Robin Thicke. Both Thicke and Patton have admitted to being substance abusers. The little boy has that shell-shocked look of a child who has seen and heard too much at home.

• LSLH

Paula and that chin though.

• puppylove

:heart: babies who give side eye

• http://twritingexperts.wordpress.com StillB3lieve

Cute dress.. that's all I got

• Caramel Rain

LSLH says:

Paula and that chin though.
    *****************

what's wrong with ha chin? She looks like Natalie Nunn..Jay Leno? I dont get it!

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

he making the same FACES his daddy makes nothing more :shrugs:

• A.J.

LetTuce pray that the child is not tagged like she is as a Drug Addict by the time he turns nine. Addiction is real folks.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I bet she a nasty hoe in the bedroom.

• Caramel Rain

A.J. says:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Jenie!!
    And whoever had sed Solange looks dead in the eyes..did you see her entire face tho?!

AJ yeah Solonge is harboring a some type of spirit
    I’m talking cooling-board, casket ready!!! Like Dwight from RHOA!

***********************

:rofl: She DOES look like Dwight!! I miss him and Nene's friendship :(

• lexdiamonz

chile that boy look JUST like his DADDY hunty ... I always thought she was pretty but can't act worth a damn YALL WRONG for talking about MS DWIGHT BABY

YOU would have NEVER thought that baby was a quarter nigra THEM SOME SKRONG SPRITE GENES RIGHT THERE, shyt nahla looks more ethnic then he does :yes:

still a cutie :heart:

• Anna

Caramel Rain says:

LSLH says:

Paula and that chin though.
    *****************

what’s wrong with ha chin? She looks like Natalie Nunn..Jay Leno? I dont get it!

~~~~~~~~~
    Get some :coffee: @ wake up. That is far from a Jay Leno chin. :lol:

• A.J.

A.J. says:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Jenie!!

AJ yeah Solonge is harboring a some type of spirit
    I’m talking cooling-board, casket ready!!! Like Dwight from RHOA!

***********************

:rofl: She DOES look like Dwight!! I miss him and Nene’s friendship
    :yes:

• lovezoe

Morning lovelies! :waves:

• A.J.

I bet she a nasty hoe in the bedroom.
    I bet so also. Like she get fugged all the way up and chit on the floor and roll around in it. <---that's how high I belee she gets! :tea: Sorry for the grossness folks. #blamesociety

I hope Paula not blazed around the kid :no:

• A.J.

I hope Paula not blazed around the kid
    that's what I belee.

• Anna

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

still a cutie

~~~~~~
    Paula is half white, married a white man, how black was the boy suppose to look? :shrugs:

• Caramel Rain

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

LSLH says:

Paula and that chin though.
    *****************

~~~~~~~~~
    Get some @ wake up. That is far from a Jay Leno chin.
    **************

:lol: I'm tryna give up coffee!

Good Morning :waves:

StillB3lieve

• Caramel Rain

@ Anna, are you ok?! You are on a roll taday! :lol:

• A.J.

Morning Smonae! :hug:

• lovezoe

Smonae- the concert was great!!

:hi: puppylove

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@ANNA
    Seem like the Negra would show up SOMEWHERE.

Halle the same way and Nahla look at least part black. This boy look like he fresh from Iceland or some other place black people cant survive at.

• Caramel Rain

:hi: Smonae

:waves:

• lovezoe

Robin Thicker did hint in an interview they may have let a woman join in on the fun. :coffee:

LoveZoe I know I cant wait til 8/5 :yahoo:
    What show did u go to??

• luVn_liFe…

MORNING :yahoo: its hump daY,Roses!!!!! :woohoo:

@SANDRA that man don't look a bit more shocked than the man on the moon.
    KIDS Are Resilient! Trust that

• luVn_liFe…

meant to say that baby don't look a bit more shocked . . :kona: back to work I go

• Caramel Rain

I'd like to be able to see myself in my kids, even if it's just an eyebrow or something.

I cant stop laughing at how solonage looks like dwight :rofl:

:waves: Jenieeee

Its not uncommon for a mixed raced child to go either way ion get the big deal :shrugs:

• Cubarican

Good morning all! Maybe the drugs have subdued Paula's genes? I don't see anything on that child that came from her.

:rolleyes:

• MsB2u

That little boy is handsome

• Anna

Caramel Rain says:

@ Anna, are you ok?! You are on a roll taday!

~~~~~~~~~
    I'm thinking about what I want for breakfast, then lunch, then what I'm going to eat for dinner. I'm just hungry.

Smonae :kiss:

• The Pearl!

Good morning, folks! :waves: The baby looks just like the Thickes, especially the eyes. He's cute. He doesn't look shell shocked to me. He looks like he's tired of the paps in his face...and in one pic he's hamming it up for the camera. Robin says he's written some of his songs after big fights with Paula (he said they throw down when they fight -- Love After War), and that for this new CD he had Paula model some lingerie while he played it for her and so, yeah. She's sounds good and nasty!

The Pearl! says:

Good morning, folks! :waves: The baby looks just like the Thickes, especially the eyes. He’s cute. He doesn’t look shell shocked to me. He looks like he’s tired of the paps in his face…and in one pic he’s hamming it up for the camera. Robin says he’s written some of his songs after big fights with Paula (he said they throw down when they fight — Love After War), and that for this new CD he had Paula model some lingerie while he played it for her and so, yeah. She’s sounds good and nasty!

Sounds like she likes to keep the action going in the relationship :yes: nothing wrong with that

• Caramel Rain

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Anna, are you ok?! You are on a roll taday!

~~~~~~~~~
    I’m thinking about what I want for breakfast, then lunch, then what I’m going to eat for dinner. I’m just hungry.

************************

Understood. I'm grumpy when I'm hungry too. Or when somebody act like they cant get dressed in the AM without waking me up @ 4am.

If this helps, I had fresh pineapples and strawberries for breakfast. :lol: I plan all my meals out for the week and pack them at night. IM just crazy like that

• luVn_liFe…

PuPpylove
    :wave:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Morning & chit :waves:

:waves: Luvn, Cubarican, MsB & The Pearl

• Smonae

Bomb how u and dem babies doing :hugs:

• A.J.

he said they throw down when they fight — Love After War
    I love that song too btw. The jam!!

• Cubarican

Mernin Luvn, Smonae, and Bomb. :hi:

• A.J.

Luvn hey babe!! :yahoo:

• lovezoe

Smonae- Monday in DC. Won't spoil it But you will def get your $$ worth

• The Pearl!

@Jenie....exactly! Nothing wrong with bein' nasty at all!

• Anna

Caramel Rain says:

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Anna, are you ok?! You are on a roll taday!

~~~~~~~~~

************************

Understood. I’m grumpy when I’m hungry too. Or when somebody act like they cant get dressed in the AM without waking me up @ 4am.

If this helps, I had fresh pineapples and strawberries for breakfast. I plan all my meals out for the week and pack them at night. IM just crazy like that

~~~~~~~~~~
    I ate before I went to bed, that is why I am hungry. It was fresh fruit.

Luvyn :waves:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Smonae, Bomb & LuVn!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Good Morning everyone

• Caramel Rain

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

Anna says:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Anna, are you ok?! You are on a roll taday!

~~~~~~~~~

************************

~~~~~~~~~~
    I ate before I went to bed, that is why I am hungry. It was fresh fruit.

***********

Lex

And Auntie! :yahoo:
    And anyone else I missed :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

:hi: thePEARl\ BOMB :yahoo:

• Miany

:waves: Good Morning!! Luvn (I ripped your list) MaN, Cubarican, smonea, LSLH, AJ ,LoveZoe, Tran, Anna, Lexdiamonz, Man, Jenie, StillB3lieve, MsB2U, PuPpylove, Pearl

:yawn: I am tired. And a lil hungry and totally uninspired to work the next few hours... hope all is well with yall

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

:rofl: @ "the shell shocked look of a boy who's seen and heard too much at home". :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

KyCAKES!! ,nakeyah helllURRRHHHH

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@ANNA
    Seem like the Negra would show up SOMEWHERE.

simply, thats all im hinting at :coffee:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey Luvin!!

• luVn_liFe…

KingStonn,How are you?? Morning. :hi:

@Miany hey,u getting ready for the concert yet?

• lexdiamonz

MORNING ROSEBUDS!!!

:kiss:

shout out all you ROSE STUDS too

:lick:

I BET robin thick is a REAL FREAK too he look all kinds of nasty,slutty, freaky ... yall know how them YT boys get down

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I am tired. And a lil hungry and totally uninspired to work the next few hours… hope all is well with yall
    -----
    Hey Miany! Child, I'm not working at all. They better be lucky I don't start calling out. Welp, I will be on a job hunt while talking to you all.

• luVn_liFe…

maybe she killed her bloodline thru the baby,implanted someone else egg with his sperm :shrug:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Smonae, Cuba, Pearl, Keya, KY, LUVN :kiss: :hugs: hey ladies!!!! :buttshake:

LoveZoe

I just wish I had of purchased general admission tics rather than a seat, since she interacting with the crowd soo much :( I could possible meet my fav :yahoo:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Slow news :yawn:

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

hey luvn! :yahoo:

:waves: Mainy, KY, Kingston & Nakeya

• Smonae

Maybe I'll stop by a laundromat or two while I'm in Brooklyn so I can look for Solo :think:

• The Pearl!

:hi: KyCakes!

• Anna

~~~~~~
    My sis is the shade of Viv Fox. She married a white man, her kids have blonde hair, blue eyes, my sis looks like "The Help". :lol:

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

@ smonae
    :lol: take some quarters...

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

yall know how them YT boys get down.
    :blink: how??

• The Pearl!

:hahaha: Not "the Help" @Anna! OMG!

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Smonae says:

Maybe I’ll stop by a laundromat or two while I’m in Brooklyn so I can look for Solo :think:

----------------------------

:dead: It's too early for this chit guhl :rofl:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Cute baby boy!!! Carrington lub da kids... Yes I do! YES I do's!

My baby turns 18 in February. I want another one. Who wants to go in on one with me.

• Boys only
    • Girl babies will be returned to the mammy
    • You will get visitation; Alternate holidays, and summers if you'd like.
    • Mama must be fairly attractive; I think I do alright, but I have some horrors with a roving eyeball in the family & those genes are pretty strong.

• Jdore

Why does she always smush her chin down to make it look like 5 chins???

Ky Ky :yahoo: :kiss:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:rofl: don't all answer at once

• Diva

:wave: morning Roses! :buttshake:

• Caramel Rain

:hi: Ky Cakes

• lexdiamonz

San ah make ya dance says:

yall know how them YT boys get down.

how??

LOL ... low down and dirty ... sisters yall better stop sleeping on "opie" they licking azzholes and elbows outchere

• A.J.

• Boys only
    • Girl babies will be returned to the mammy
    • You will get visitation; Alternate holidays, and summers if you’d like.

:dead:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

DIVAAAAAAA :happy:

• Diva

Carrington says:

Cute baby boy!!! Carrington lub da kids… Yes I do! YES I do’s!

• Boys only
    • Girl babies will be returned to the mammy
    • You will get visitation; Alternate holidays, and summers if you’d like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well Carrington I wish I could boo but my factory been closed now for 10 yeas but we can pretend we gone get a baby outta it whilst doing the do. :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

lexdiamonz says:

MORNING ROSEBUDS!!!

shout out all you ROSE STUDS too

I BET robin thick is a REAL FREAK too he look all kinds of nasty,slutty, freaky … yall know how them YT boys get down

****************

I briefly dated a yt boy and umm, he was crazy as hail. neva again.. :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:dead: so dnt be kissing and drinking after :rofl:

• A.J.

Please do not turn this good-church attending blog into e-harmony, black people meet, aol chat session :lol:

• Caramel Rain

how??

LOL … low down and dirty … sisters yall better stop sleeping on “opie” they licking azzholes and elbows outchere

****************
    Black guys do that too

• The Pearl!

:hahaha: @Carrington....that's a very informative list!

yall know how them YT boys get down.

GIRL YES THEY DO :thumbsup: BEST SEX I EVER EVER HAD :phew: Blk women need to stop sleeping on brad and peter.

• Diva

:hug: hey Bomb and my babies *rubs belly*

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

--------------------------------------------

:warning: PAGING GOAT :warning: PAGING GOAT :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

San ah make ya dance says: yall know how them YT boys get down.
    :blink: how??
    ~
    ~
    :woohoo: Hey SAN ahh make YA DANCE!! Umhh who said this,how do they sprite men get down??

• lexdiamonz

TEE HEE ....Carrington you got one turning 18 and you want to go through that AGAIN you go boy....

:dead:
    @ AJ "church attending blog"

• Anna

Carrington says:

Cute baby boy!!! Carrington lub da kids… Yes I do! YES I do’s!

• Boys only
    • Girl babies will be returned to the mammy
    • You will get visitation; Alternate holidays, and summers if you’d like.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Can't you go to an "egg bank", and look at a reume' w/pics in a magazine?

Divaaaaa :hugs:

Morning San & Carrington :hi:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

LOL @ Diva - I can get the factory reproducing in no time, Shug!

• Diva

@Dem you ain't shyt!!!!!!! Why you gots to page Goat and shyt huh guhl?

• luVn_liFe…

@DIVA :hi: we can pretend we gone get a baby outta it whilst doing the do<--- :blink: SATchO a.s.s. DOWN! :chase:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Black guys do that too
    --------------
    yes they do. Don't tell nobody that tho

A.J. says:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:waves: Luvn. Apparently they lick every crevice :rofl:

• The Pearl!

OMG @Lex!!!! Not assholes and elbows outchere! I'm JUST finally considering an "other" (but with reservations. :shrug:

• lexdiamonz

Black guys do that too

oh they do .... ALL men do ... dont' let them fool you

• Diva

Carrington says:

LOL @ Diva – I can get the factory reproducing in no time, Shug!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well then chamone....lets do the dayum thang! :hahaha:

:wave: hey Monae!!!!

• A.J.

I. Can. Not. :dead: I skipped over this.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:waves: Smonae, morning

• luVn_liFe…

San ah make ya dance says: Apparently they lick every crevice
    ~
    ~
    Mhhhh :tea:

• Diva

@DIVA :hi: we can pretend we gone get a baby outta it whilst doing the do<— :blink: SATchO a.s.s. DOWN!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :wave: hey Luvn...you don't want me to give Carrington a baby? :rofl:

• The Pearl!

:waves: Divaaaaaaaaaaa

• lexdiamonz

so it is TRUE STEEBIE and JOSELINE ARE MARRIED yall say it aint so .!!!!!?????

• Diva

:wave: Hey Pearl Pearl!!!!!

• KyCakes

:rofl: @Carrington. I'll incubate it and berf it, then he's ALL yours :lol:

#NoMussNoFuss

• Diva

lexdiamonz says:

so it is TRUE STEEBIE and JOSELINE ARE MARRIED yall say it aint so .!!!!!?????
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where fo you read dat at? :waiting:

• The Pearl!

:newpost: Frank Ski's corny ass

• lexdiamonz

Diva says:

lexdiamonz says:

so it is TRUE STEEBIE and JOSELINE ARE MARRIED yall say it aint so .!!!!!?????
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where fo you read dat at?

they say he confirmed it on TWITTER LOL WTF!!!

• Diva

@Lexi I just saw that! WOW

• Miany

@NAKEYA... :lol: I aint doin shii either *(I just wish I no longer had to WAKE up to make it in here to fake work....Im sicka fakin it already lol)
    @Luvn.. :hug: yes I'm just bout ready for the concert :danban: :nun: <~~~~me jammin to Toni while bein gone with the wind fab

• Jdore

lexdiamonz says:

so it is TRUE STEEBIE and JOSELINE ARE MARRIED yall say it aint so .!!!!!?????
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Where fo you read dat at?

they say he confirmed it on TWITTER LOL WTF!!!

__________________________________________________
    All Steebie said was "Yes. I am married" he gonna come back and say he's married to the money!

• cocoa49