Celebrity Seed: Robin Thicke, Heidi Klum, Garcelle Beauvais, Jillian Michaels

Robin Thicke

Singer Robin Thicke was spotted leaving La Conversation cafe with his son Julian Thicke after grabbing a quick bite for breakfast on Tuesday. Julian’s mother is actress Paula Patton.
Photo: Cousart/JFXimages/WENN.com

Heidi Klum

Supermodel Heidi Klum took her brood shopping in NYC on Monday, July 1. Heidi and her kids Henry Samuel, Leni Klum and Lou Samuel were accompanied by her mother Erna Klum.
Photo: Elder Ordonez/INFphoto.com

Garcelle Beauvais

Actress Garcelle Beauvais and her kids were spotted at the Farmers Market in Studio City on Monday.
Photo: Splash News

Jillian Michaels and daughter Lukensia in Malibu

Celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels took her adopted daughter Lukensia Michaels Rhoades for lunch with friends on Monday in Malibu, CA.
Photo: Reefshots / Splash News

76 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Robin Thicke, Heidi Klum, Garcelle Beauvais, Jillian Michaels”

Shay_OH says:

Jillian’s daughter is cute! Love the braids on her.

Celebrity chirren ebony & ivory edition huh? I c u Aunt Tea! :nun: :cool: lol

ZimboChick says:

Beautiful :)

Awwww family time…
    =======
    Fay, the people wanna know if you are topless in that there phooooooto.

Well? :popcorn:

:rofl: :rofl:

OAN

i request the prayers of the ROSES that pray as my daughter travels the highways & byways on the road to el paso. please & ty :pray:

All of them so cute :love: awwwww and Fay I will pray for her

Chile I am over here watching Nancy Grace :lolsign: :rofl: :rofl:

Shay_OH says:

Fayla, I pray for traveling mercies file your child. :pray:

Shay_OH says:

*for

(Phone posting)

PumpkinsMama says:

Imma pray too Fay Fay :pray: Safe travels for Baby girl in Jesus name AMENZ

If you had Chickenpox-The Shingles virus is already inside you. Sound sexy huh?, "inside you" Well its not! This is serious. Click my link for details says:

She got me on 90 day hoeroll :smack: Hey pmk. I feel a lil better, prolly cuzz the weather has been a bit kinder? You good?

Leni Klum? That’s the one she was pregnant with when she met Leather face huh? I wonder if she were Bl…Never mind :nun:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Brenny Bear I think I be sleep deprived. sleep like shyt :(

Glad you’re feeling better. Or weather STILL sucks! STILL raining :cloud:

Hmmm you be up late as fawk. I’m on bestside time zone and you 3hrs ahead…I know i be sleepy, yo ass should be damn near walkin deadish :eek: Time for a sabbatical from the kkg? Well hold it down for you while you gone :yes:

hey Jennie what’s new? Last I heard you was going to the dermatologist to get a butt facial/peel…them damn booty blk heads are a bish…Hows things looking down there? Smooth n pimple free or still looking like brail on yo booty meat :think:

PumpkinsMama says:

Not da booty blackheads :eek: :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

:dance:

Bren I got Fibromyalgia and that’s just one major horrible symptoms, poor sleep :wail: I often take sleep aides but I think I take them too late and then I’m groggy for the rest of the day

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jen I wishhhhhhhhhhh :wail:

So you watching the game tonight :popcorn:

PumpkinsMama says:

I shole is… I’m curious to see how/if Tasha gonna get outta this love triangle

Me and my sister think her slore azz gone end up pregnant :tea: I think she gone leave pookie

PumpkinsMama says:

I thought she was preggo b4 the season ended. When she was “sick” :yes:

:yawn: I’m waiting for the sun to go down so I can masturbate :yes: keeps the prostate healthy. The Game come on too late. DVR DVR DVR. Altho I’ll be up, I don’t be focused. I rather watch ish where I dnt halfta think or pay attn. Like I love Lucy, 227, stuff that I’ve seen a million times yet still can enjoy :nun:

Bren I got Fibromyalgia and that’s just one major horrible symptoms, poor sleep I often take sleep aides but I think I take them too late and then I’m groggy for the rest of the day

:-(

PumpkinsMama says:

But I LOVE Rockmond Dunbar!!!!!!

I Run New York says:

Awwww Robin’s son looks just like him. :grill:

PumpkinsMama says:

Look at my dumb azz tryna fast forward pass the commercials :rofl:

Addicted to my DVR :ashamed:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey New York :waves: what’s ya A/S/L?

I’m watching The Game. I waited all week for this. :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

Gon head Aunty :woot:

Swoon I would lick :lick: Edris Elba while he said dity thangs to me with that sexy ****ney accent. Too much info? O, ok :kona:

I am going to bed. But I just had a strong issue with BET having a white woman (Olivia Wilde) in a Revlon commercial? Halle Berry…hell even Jessica Alba are women of color…but you got this white woman’s ad on BET? AND it said something about Shea Butter…ummm that is from the motherland? From the Shea Tree? I don’t want white women using Shea Butter. Sorry. I is what I is.

Imma need folks to write a dayum letter.

GN

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

I don’t want white women using Shea Butter. Sorry. I is what I is.
    ——-

You know they take everything. But its ok we still have Amla oil and Castor oil. To bad they didn’t take that god forsaken mineral oil and petrolatum.

Lol @ Who Dat. :lol:

Shay_OH says:

Sandra, would you please start taking applications for a 3rd shift? :lol:

Shay_OH says:

….or maybe I should just go to bed? :lol:

:shakebutt:
    Super EssiTed today is my FRIDAY!!! :woohoo:

Morning ROSES and TURDS! :wave:

JuliAn thick looks not an ounce of mixed :eek:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

:eek:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

DTTS: You thought you could hold me down huh? TUH. I was phone posting and therefor could not find the code. But guess what? I am something like a genius. Soon as I got tp my pc I found it out. Crabs in freaking barrell.
    WIT YO FACE A$$ :eek: :eek: :eek:
    —–
    Good Morning Everyone :hi: sorry about that. I had to address someone I thought was a friend but left me for dead :rolleyes:

luVn_liFe… says:

Super EssiTed today is my FRIDAY!!!

Morning ROSES and TURDS!

JuliAn thick looks not an ounce of mixed
    __________________________

He doesn’t HE IS WHITE all the WAY. YOU cant tell he got black in him at ALL. HE’s a little cutie pie though.

MORNING :waves:

I only saw a little bit of GABBY’s MOVIE/SERIES. and BET kinda pushed it in the first few minutes with her fukkin O boy with her panties missing and im seeing ass and crack :no: WHAT LITTLE I SAW I THOUGHT WAS PRETTY GOOD.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

_______________________________
    He is a cutie. Genetics are a crazy thing. People look at my last two kids and my husband and side eye me all the time. My friends and family (both bio and married) say if they didn’t know I was a virtuous woman :nun: they would be like he needs to see DaNA. :lol:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:
    I only saw a little bit of GABBY’s MOVIE/SERIES. and BET kinda pushed it in the first few minutes with her fukkin O boy with her panties missing and im seeing ass and crack WHAT LITTLE I SAW I THOUGHT WAS PRETTY GOOD.
    ___________________________
    Yea um I watched it all and a few times I thought I was watching BET UNcut :blink: I am on the fence about this one. It’s not worse than anything else out there and we need more scripted shows. On the flip side there were so many stereotypes thrown in there I couldn’t keep up. Even more important I did not find her character raltable or likeable. How are you judging everyone else and you are sleeping with a married man?

Dammit Man I fell alseep last night :mad: :angry: I missed everything

:coffee: <–Straight Black :yawn:

:wave: TRAN,MissTaken,Jenayyyyyyyyyyyy HOlA!

Miany says:

:waves: Good Morning MissTaken, Picka, Luvn
    @Luvn I’m jealous today is your Friday….I wont get my Friday until Friday :shrug:
    I think I’ll give Gabby’s show a glance… if I get bored this weekend.

San says:

I loathe Robin Thickes hair. Makes me cringe. The Klum Klan is goin to look very interesting when they grow up :tea:

MIANY :happy: 105 needs to get to calliNg to give us OUR tickets!

Yes MAAm My friday :bounce: I should be doing some work so I dont have 3days wortha work on MOnday . .
    I just cant find a CUrr in the world for it. :hahaha:

:bow: Anybody seen the NiNe for NiNe on VENUS williams Last night???

San says:

:hi: Luvn Miany, Jenie :hug:

a person they wanted to talk to about Knowledge on AARon Hernandez involvement in some other stuff. .
    died in A Fatal CAR accident yesterday :eek:

SAN!! HellllURHH

lovezoe says:

Morning all! Saw The Game. DVR’d Being Mary Jane and watched Catfish.

San says:

Luvn that gravi gets me everytime :lol:

Miany says:

:hug: Good Morning San & Jenie
    @Luvn you know black folk don’t be on time like that, we gone be :waiting: they’ll probably call the week before the concert lol….
    folk can’t expect you to be productive the day before vacation, it’s like an unwritten law :tea:

@MIANY
    I won John Legend concerts last year,they called the same day :shrug: If in they dont call by 2PM,Ima call them.They give you 5 days to pick em up.

OH AND the john legend concert was cancelled :rolleyes:

Miany says:

@Luvn… i didn’t know Venus had anything on but, i just googled that and read how she made history and changed the game for women in her sport $$$$wise…….I found some new respect for her :trophy:

San says:

They may as well put Megan Good in THE GAME. Lest she can act yes :yes:

@MIANY
    Yes it was an awesome docu.
    :bow: TO VENUS!

ERmahGAWD :smack: just seen an article about Venus/serena ; their shady dad said he loves VENUS More because he doesnt approve of SEReNa dating other races!
    Da Nerve of this MofcKer..
    DIDNT he have a child with a Younger girl

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

Missed The Game, Catfish and Being Mary Jane

Miany says:

@Luvn.. alla dat and the concert was still cancelled :lol: Yea, I’d call em if I were you, seem like they’re unorganized.
    @San… so how was the game? Is it still falling off or looking up?

Miany says:

@Luvn.. .but didnt VENUS have a yt boyfriend TOO before??? :thinking:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

___________________________
    Yea um I watched it all and a few times I thought I was watching BET UNcut I am on the fence about this one. It’s not worse than anything else out there and we need more scripted shows. On the flip side there were so many stereotypes thrown in there I couldn’t keep up. Even more important I did not find her character raltable or likeable. How are you judging everyone else and you are sleeping with a married man?

_________________________

but aren’t most of the characters GABBY play unrelatable and hard to like :lol: u judge, u got an obvious chip on your shoulder, and u sleeping with somebody’s husband. SOUNDS LIKE HER REAL LIFE ON TV :shrugs:

:newpost:

luVn_liFe… says:

ERmahGAWD just seen an article about Venus/serena ; their shady dad said he loves VENUS More because he doesnt approve of SEReNa dating other races!
    Da Nerve of this MofcKer..
    DIDNT he have a child with a Younger girl

:stop: wasn’t VENUS dating this WHITE tennis player at some point

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    This is how we gonna start off? oh ok. Happy Friday…errrr Wednesday. Well today is my Friday. lol. Hey everyone

mrsloveleigh says:

even though Paula Patton is mixed it still trips me out to see how fair thier son is. Jillian’s daughter is cute and i love braids on little girls but that is inapproproiate hair for a lil girl. Way too much hair Jillian see Zaraha Jolie Pitt