Celebrity Twitpics: Beyonce, Carmelo Anthony, Tameka Harris, Ciara

Beyonce and Jessica Alba

Beyonce, left, posted this photo of herself chilling with Jessica Alba, center, and Kelly Sawyer backstage at Jay Z and Justin Timberlake’s “Legends Of Summer” Concert Tour at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif., last night.

Kiyan Anthony

NBA star Carmelo Anthony put his son Kiyan to work washing cars down at the local car wash recently. Carmelo tweeted that he was instilling work ethics into the youngster so he doesn’t grow up to rely on hand outs from his parents.

OMG Girlz

Friend of the blog, Tameka “Tiny” Harris tweeted this photo of her group OMG Girlz. She wrote: “Make sure u tune in to @106andpark my Baddie’s @pinkyinthebrain @my_dollhouse @starquality will be bringing their vidéo to Baddie today at 6est. Don’t miss us!” As far as I know none of these girls are 18 yet. Children today are so sexualized.

Beyonce

Beyonce posted this Photoshopped image of herself on her Instagram page on Sunday. The photo is clearly Photoshopped to show a younger Beyonce as a regal queen. But her oversized left eye is a dead giveaway that the photo was altered. Or maybe the oversized eye is a subtle illuminati reference?

Ciara

Ciara is just like you. The 27-year-old “Body Party” singer was spotted grocery shopping by herself recently. “We Out Here In These Grocery Streets:)” she tweeted.

Photos: Instagram.com and Twitter.com

75 Responses to “Celebrity Twitpics: Beyonce, Carmelo Anthony, Tameka Harris, Ciara”

:eek:
    it looks like an all female 3some popped off!

@SANDRA ROSE
    “FRIEND OF THE BLOG, Tameka “Tiny” Harris tweeted this photo of her group OMG Girlz…”

:warning:

Bey looks like Solo in that throwback pic.

:clap: @ Carmelo if he is being honest.

I won’t comment on the rest of this. I would like to retain my login regardless of my life situation. :coffee:

VDot says:

Bey looks cute in that 1st pic.

Carmelo lil boy is cute :tea: nothing else here

VDot says:

Those crayon wigs look a hot mess. Orange and pink? Forreal?!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Go to M-tv and watch the intro to True Life I have an embarrassing boyfriend… #Yourewelcome :huh: :tea:

“FRIEND OF THE BLOG, Tameka “Tiny” Harris

she made sure to add that :lol: SO much to say BUT IM FORCED MOVE ON so…

I see c-error still sportin HER KING OF THE JUNGLE HAIR :coffee:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Umm wheeelll errrrr…ummm.. (side eyes log in) Nebermind…. :kona:

The OMG Girls look classy and dignified. :yes:

There is no way that the one on the left looks like a young Kandy from XScape, the one in the middle looks like she is shaped like Derek J, and the one on the right should never show off that deformed azz! :nono:

No way any of that is true! Those girls are beautiful, I don’t care what none of yall say!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*scrolls up to see if Auntie said CiCi was a friend of the Blog* Oh ok, she did not. SO I’m thinking it’s safe to say that the mess on that womans head is uncalled for. It looks like a muppet sat on her head and went to sleep. Shame.

The OMG Girls look classy and dignified.

I almost choked on my water :lol: but :cosign:

heartland says:

what the hell is beyucky wearing??!! :nono:

Yeah that hair does nothing for Cierror :no:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

The OMG Girls look classy and dignified.

I almost choked on my water :lol: but :cosign:
    crawls behind :scared: and :rofl:

(ten minutes later) Yeah me to with the :cosign:

:eek:

The OMG Girls musta been at a prestigious gala or something cause look at that stunning beauty in the back in the elegant attire!

puppylove says:

Ciara 27???? Could have sworn she was older than i. :thinking:

Ty says:

More like :WTF: Girl

:rofl: :kona:

Ciara look sexy in that last pic. Her tits look bigger and she looks thicker overall.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

The OMG Girls look classy and dignified. :yes:

——————————-
    I cant….breath…. oh shayt …:rofl:

:offtopic: Former Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard and husband of R&B singer, Keyshia Cole, Daniel Gibson, has reportedly turned himself in to the New Orleans Police Department. According to CBS Sports, the 27-year-old Houston, Texas native has been charged with second degree assault and battery. So far there has been no word on the actual incident that led to the charges and the arrest, but by definition, assault and battery is defined as a situation where the offender ”intentionally inflicts serious bodily injury” on another person. Details are currently scarce, but just yesterday, the athlete posted a subliminal message to his Instagram and Twitter pages, implying that his faith in God has kept him calm in spite of certain trials and tribulations that he’s been facing

Chile :tea:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    :ha:

:eek:

—————————
    :wail: my side huuuurt….

ChanAintShyt says:

Imma raise my daughters to be OMG Girls

Ty says:

The “Body Party” singer with the 27-year-old hair was spotted grocery shopping by herself recently.
    Fixed that for u Auntie :thumbsup:

LOOKS like some FUTURE LEADERS OF AMERICA EVENT :lol:

ChanAintShyt says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She getting piped on a regular basis now I guess, lol

JMO says:

ChanAintShyt says:

Imma raise my daughters to be OMG Girls
    ____________________________________________

Why?

Rumor is he caught Keyshia cheating and there was a big fight. Not sure if he beat her azz or the other dude’s azz tho.

Oh… it happened during Essence Festival too…

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:eek:

———————-
    I the velvetine red pants are a nice touch and matching her stocking so that her cankles blended perfectly into the shoe like that simply elegant :thumbsup:

Rumor is he caught Keyshia cheating and there was a big fight.

see i knew keyshia wouldn’t be able to DO RIGHT. SHE only understands being abused and taken advantage of, I SAY LET HER ASS HAVE IT :coffee:

lovezoe says:

The OMG Girls look classy and dignified.
    _________
    :cosign:

Sandra, you don’t even need that disclaimer with Tiny and em, we already know.

OAN: As long as Beyonce show up ON TIME tonight, we good.

See when will you mean learn to leave mucks where they need to be left :tea: and that’s the streets, then get the muck prego :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’m going up yooonnnddder to be with my Lord :ghost:

lovezoe says:

Obviously Ciara wasn’t shopping by herself if she wasn’t the one who took the pic.

ChanAintShyt says:

JMO says:

ChanAintShyt says:
    Imma raise my daughters to be OMG Girls
    ____________________________________________

Why?
    —-

Why not? Do you NOT see the high prestige and standards at which they are held?

Rumor is he caught Keyshia cheating and there was a big fight.

Another one bites the dust, for a magget ! :tea:

Biker pants is back

*does running mayne in my cube area*

lovezoe says:

So Tiny is an FOB, but not the OMG Girlz. You do know one of the OMG Girlz is Tiny’s daughter. The one with the smurf colored hair if you forgot.

Ty says:

Former?!?!?! So Boobie isnt with the Cavs anymore :shrug:

No comment on Keyshia she will realize what she had after the fact :coffee: All she is used to is men wo walk all over her azz (Jezzy)

ChanAintShyt says:

JMO says:

ChanAintShyt says:
    Imma raise my daughters to be OMG Girls
    ____________________________________________

Why?
    —-

Why not? Do you NOT see the high prestige and standards at which they are held?

FUTURE LEADERS OF AMERICA. FUKK a MICHELLE OBAMA when we have these beautiful young women too look up too :yes: I totally agree with you CHAN

Rumor is he caught Keyshia cheating and there was a big fight.

Bet she never woulda did that chit to Jeezy tho. Boobie seem like an ol bytch azz ninja so she figured he wouldn’t do anything anyway.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Let’s play I Spy:
    I spy with my Beyonce little photo shop eye: Rasputia… As a teen

Nope. Boobie is a Free Agent and he is unlikely to be signed by anyone unless another player gets hurt or something. He had his time to shine and ain’t do nothing. :shrugs:

Ty says:

The one with the smurf colored hair if you forgot.
    Cant nobody do smurf colored anything like Yall/DTTS :rofl:

Ty says:

Former?!?!?! So Boobie isnt with the Cavs anymore :shrug:

I believe if he ever leaves her and remarries she will give em hell with the Baby Mama hood booger mess :no:

@SANDRA
    “NBA star Carmelo Anthony put his son Kiyan to work washing cars down at the local car wash recently.”

:think:
    ..and he just so happens to be washing a Range Rover that is the same color as his mother’s with identical rims? :lol:

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I thought he stepped into the King role after “hairline in reverse” left Cleveland :shrug:

Caramel Rain says:

That’s all she is used to. She didnt have a father (or mother) around when she was a kid telling her she’s beautiful and deserves to be treated like a queen. She’s from a dysfunctional family and only knows dysfunction.

Daniel took a chance on her when he knew the background she came from. But it happens all the time. One of my bff left an ENGINEER for CHEVRON b/c he was a “nice,boring” guy to be with.. well yall saw him on Youtube.

If I wouldnt be labled a “h*e” I’d scoop him up.. :lol: sike, #friendcode

lovezoe says:

MAN- Maybe he teaching him that you always don’t have to hire people to do your manual labor for you. :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Rumor is he caught Keyshia cheating and there was a big fight.

Boobie, seems like a good guy who just married a yamp :tea: that’s all that is ,,,, and ow he gotta deal with the fall out :coffee:

lovezoe says:

FACTS. He is mediocre at best.

Boobie seem like an ol bytch azz ninja
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am sorry…. but Boobie Gibson? Can get it. She is a dumb azz.

Caramel Rain says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*********

ah so the money aint coming in no more? :thinking:

lovezoe says:

:newpost: BOOBIE

Caramel Rain says:

Welp she looks like she good adoptive parents :tea: I could be wrong though……. But in loo Keshia is grown, and oh my child hood shyt gets old :tea: #teamaccountability for your own grown mistakes!

Ty says:

Caramel Rain says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*********

ah so the money aint coming in no more?
    That might be it too but hell her money been ran out so :wtf:

Caramel Rain says:

:newpost:

@TY
    “Nope. Boobie is a Free Agent and he is unlikely to be signed by anyone unless another player gets hurt or something. He had his time to shine and ain’t do nothing
    I thought he stepped into the King role after “hairline in reverse” left Cleveland”

The only thing he did like a “King” was act like the bench was a throne and sat on it cause that fool STAYED on the bench! Didn’t even get playing time against bad teams.

He was prolly at all of Keyshia’s concerts as a back up dancer or something cause the Cavs never would have realized that he didn’t show up for games.

yamp
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    I aint heard that word since 1998 :ghost: You took THAT BACK :rofl:

Boobie, seems like a good guy who just married a yamp that’s all that is ,,,, and ow he gotta deal with the fall out

******************

I am sorry…. but Boobie Gibson? Can get it. She is a dumb azz.

:cosign: ALL OF THIS!!! KEYSHIA IS A FOOL, but BOOBIE expected to much from the hood Squirrel

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If I wouldnt be labled a “h*e” I’d scoop him up.. sike, #friendcode
    ——
    I can’t take your friend serious. She left “nice but boring” to be with dumb and embrassing?! The fugg. Yeah ok. Friend of Kenya, please STOP poppin them Molly’s and get back to the real world. Thanks.

And yeah I would call you a snake if you did that. In the event yall stop being friends…well never mind because her stories must be hella funny. #Carryon

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul 29, 2013 at 2:40 pm
    —————
    :shocked: Boobie done let Keyshia drive him crazy
    I knew it. He tried to be calm. Pressure bust pipes

rockstar says:

Beyonce confuses me. Does she want to be a latina or an African Queen???

Good for Carmelo teaching his son something other than money, cars and hoes.

For OMG Girlz I met them a few times and they were well mannered young ladies. I’ll leave it at that.

JMO says:

:waves: <— Sale on special addition AKOO T-shirts that read:

"Free (insert SR name here)*

Jdore says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

The OMG Girls look classy and dignified.

________________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

cocoa49 says:

Bey looks cute as usual. The OMG girls are cute also. Ciara…….auditioning for Lion King. :grill: