Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union at ESPYS

"Being Mary Jane" actress Gabrielle Union apparently coached her fiancé Dwyane Wade on the finer points of improving his body language when they pose for red carpet photos. The couple attended the ESPY Awards pre-party and ESPN "Body Issue" release party at The Lure Nightclub in Los Angeles, CA on Wednesday, July 17.

Although they appear to be cordial toward each other, Dwyane's interactions with Gabby looks stiff and forced. Note that his hands are in his pockets in the above pic. According to Askmen.com, men put their hands in their pockets when they are "uncomfortable or unsure" of themselves.
Photos: London Entertainment / Splash News

• FuturedocDonte

Gabby would be a whole lot sexier to me if she wasn't with that queen

The devil is on weather duty in Baltimore :phew:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOUgobWTT0 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

1 FuturedocDonte says:

Gabby would be a whole lot sexier to me if she wasn’t with that queen

The devil is on weather duty in Baltimore
    -------
    She'd be a whole lot sexier if she didn't play the same damn roles. :lol:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

does gabby's BOX really smell like a fish market....

She’d be a whole lot sexier if she didn’t play the same damn roles.
    ****************************

:ghost:

• scorpio

He still looks like he would rather be somewhere else. After the Oprah interview with her, and her talking about being a mean girl, something about her seems different, like, she still is a mean girl deep down.

Gabby's lucky ass can walk out of the house with no bra on... where as I have to wear two bras if I want to go run and not get smacked in the face. :no:

• FuturedocDonte

She’d be a whole lot sexier if she didn’t play the same damn roles.
    ----
    I start to dispute that statement by saying " uh uh what about mr and mrs smith?" Then I remembered that Angelina was in the movie and she only did the music video :ashamed:

• Bootcampgirl

The devil is on weather duty in Baltimore
    It's blazin' in Delaware too...

scorpio says:

------------
    She is, you don't see those IG pictures she posts.. especially the one where she blocked out somethkng and put happiness or so :lol:

I feel like eating really shitty crap today.. like a greasy ass steak burrito...

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

:huh: Is there anyone who is REALLY in love besides TI & Tiny and Mo & Shannon Aunty?????? #seriousquestion #dontbanme :kona:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

In a weird way I like his OPP sleeve jacket from the side :think:

• FuturedocDonte

----
    Keyshia and booby :coffee:

:offtopic:

Lala and her cousin Dice slept with Nicole from Nina Sky. Lala was sponsoring Nicole at one point.
    LaLa loves to get eaten out by females but she hates to be called a lesbian.

• MsB2u

I HAVE NOTHING ON THESE TWO
    :tea:

• forgetme

What Gabby left the weave at the house?? Chile, a little gel or Jam in the back will go a long way in keeping that dangeling piece of hair from falling down. ;)

• Caramel Rain

his eyeballs are yellow, nice to see gabby with her real hair

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

:offtopic:
    LaLa loves to get eaten out by females but she hates to be called a lesbian.

-------------------------------------

:thinking: Is this the :tea: Aunty been holding back that she said was finna drive Lala to a nervous breakdown??? :popcorn:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Wut is going on with Gabby's front veneers on her teeth? Are they sliding or is her real teeth underneath dying...

• MsB2u

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Keyshia and booby :coffee:
    July 17, 2013 at 12:00 pm
    --------------------------------
    NOT IN AUNTIE BOOK:shrug:

• Smonae

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Sandy :waiting:

• Betamax82

Gabby looks cute

LaLa loves to get eaten out by females but she hates to be called a lesbian
    -------------
    I shoooole member when AUnty said she had some scolding tea on :eek:

Is this it? :tea:

I cant stand LaLa's tv personality. She's a dumbass on tv.

• Smonae

Dang LaLa & her cousin doing the same women ewwww :no:

Smonae says:

Dang LaLa & her cousin doing the same women ewwww
    ----------
    that session must have smelled horrid.. :no:

• Betamax82

I been on the phone for 20 minutes with Experian disputing 2 incorrect things on my credit report yall better check your reports if you don't we had to call the company and they said they are having an error with their system and it has been reporting false info Phuckers trying to jack my score up and ish :mad:

word on the street is LaLa and Dice use to throw lezbun parties together... Kelly Rowland, Serena Williams, and Kim "dryBox" kardashian were in attendance to name a few :coffee:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Sandra and Rhianna? :shrugs:

• forgetme

I cant stand LaLa’s tv personality. She’s a dumbaxx on tv.
    __________________________________________________________

I agree. Her voice it too annoying and she sounds the same on every show she hosts. "Hi everybody, this is La La" :rolleyes:

Betamax82 says:

----------
    What't that websight where you can actually check it for free and not have to pay for it monthly??

• Ty

Robing Roberts is getting the Arthur Ashe Award :trohpy:

• FuturedocDonte

-----
    :huh:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

LaLa loves to get eaten out by females but she hates to be called a lesbian
    ————-

:think:
    That's tea? That just makes La La like most women.
    See, i think she be phucking them other ninjas in the NBA. :yes:

I really don't care for Gabrielle Union, never have and probably never will :no:

LaLa loves to get eaten out by females but she hates to be called a lesbian.

:lol: this is no tea

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@RAZZLE
    "I been on the phone for 20 minutes with Experian disputing 2 incorrect things on my credit report yall better check your reports if you don’t we had to call the company and they said they are having an error with their system and it has been reporting false info Phuckers trying to jack my score up and ish
    ———-
    What’t that websight where you can actually check it for free and not have to pay for it monthly??

Annualcreditreport . com = yearly free copy of the report

CreditKarma = free approximation of credit score (it is pretty accurate)

• Betamax82

Razzle Credit Karma

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Betamax82 says:

I been on the phone for 20 minutes with Experian disputing 2 incorrect things on my credit report yall better check your reports if you don’t we had to call the company and they said they are having an error with their system and it has been reporting false info Phuckers trying to jack my score up and ish :mad:
    ---------------------------
    Experian is bad with that ish! Once they added the same thing three times on my report which lowered the hell out of my score!

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Sandra and Rhianna? :shrugs:
    ----------------------------------

:stop: Nah you know Aunty is in love with Bey :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

-------------
    Uncomfortable like what? trying to hide a boner?? :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@FUTURE
    "According to Askmen.com, men put their hands in their pockets when they are “uncomfortable or unsure” of themselves.
    —–
    :huh:

I'm with you, I was like :no:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Keyshia & Boobie?!??

Have you seen the show KEYSHIA don't like Keyshia!

No way I would tolerate Keyshias BS

• Cubarican

I feel like eating really ****ty crap today.. like a greasy ass steak burrito…

_________________________

Does it count if I got a small cheff salad, but then saw cookies in the case and got those too? :ashamed:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

I got Lifelock... I'on play with my credit guhl :nono:

LaLa & Carmello's marriage been un-officially over since 2012. her and carmello live in separate homes. Carmello wants to keep up the appearance of a "happy marriage" for image purposes and for the show, he has a PR mistress in NY.

Lebron James IS only marrying savannah to maintain his "DEVOTED FAMILY MAN" persona. Truth is He's really an asshole and verbally abuses savannah. Savannah is a sweetheart but fell out with Gabby union once word got back to her that gabby was talking about her behind her back. Gabby feels like savannah (and none of the miami wives/gf's) are on her level because none of them have a career and make their own money like she does.
    EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH HATES ADRIAN BOSH, they say Chris may end up in the "poor house" the way ADRIAN spends his money. Like the $7,000 toilets she bought for their home. :coffee:

• lashellebelle

@ Razz- It's called credit karma. But they monitor your Transunion score, not Experian.

• Betamax82

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Betamax82 says:
    —————————
    ______________________________________

Exactly the same item was on there twice

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I put my hand in my pocket to scratch my boys on the low. To when I'm at the urinal, when I'm bored, when i see a phatty & get a lil to excited thinking about what i could do with it, when I'm lazy and don't feel like letting them hang & when I'm waiting in line.

• luVn_liFe…

wHats up with Gabbys Body CentraL DRess of the clearance rack :blink:

HElllo Luvely ROSES!!1 :wave:

• Ty

The newscaster in OH that he has a baby by looks just like Savannah :smack: Her hair is even cut the same

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@REVEREND
    "Lebron James IS only marrying savannah to maintain his “DEVOTED FAMILY MAN” persona. Truth is He’s really an asshole and verbally abuses savannah. Savannah is a sweetheart but fell out with Gabby union once word got back to her that gabby was talking about her behind her back. Gabby feels like savannah (and none of the miami wives/gf’s) are on her level because none of them have a career and make their own money like she does."

:yes: This is common knowledge. And Savannah wanted to start her own business and LeBron berated her into she completely abandoned the idea. He also constantly compares her to his mother and let's her know how much better his mother is and how is mother "listens" and "obeys" and him and the like.

That nigga LeBron a fool mayne.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

FuturedocDonte says:

————-
    Uncomfortable like what? trying to hide a boner?? :lol:
    ------------------------
    :yes:

Ty says:

The newscaster in OH that he has a baby by looks just like Savannah Her hair is even cut the same

see how quick that situation was brushed under the rug tho :lol:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

LaLa & Carmello’s marriage been un-officially over since 2012

----------------------------------

Soooooo again I ask... IS ANYONE REALLY IN LOVE ANYMORE???????????? Seems like every couple who gets a post on here isn't really in love 'cept the FOBs :no:

• luVn_liFe…

~
    ~
    Does Explain why GABBY wasn't at VAnnAHS bachelorette party; hRMh

• Betamax82

Luvn :hi:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Savannah wanted to start her own business

----------------------------------------

But isn't she opening a bunch of natural juice bars??? :shrugs:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Carrington says:

I put my hand in my pocket to scratch my boys on the low. To when I’m at the urinal, when I’m bored, when i see a phatty & get a lil to excited thinking about what i could do with it, when I’m lazy and don’t feel like letting them hang & when I’m waiting in line.
    ------------------------------
    :rofl: so you keep your hands in that area pretty much all the time.. :hahaha:

This is common knowledge. And Savannah wanted to start her own business and LeBron berated her into she completely abandoned the idea. He also constantly compares her to his mother and let’s her know how much better his mother is and how is mother “listens” and “obeys” and him and the like.

That nigga LeBron a fool mayne.

:yes: EXACTLY he doesn't want her to have her own. He NEEDS to have and maintain control over EVERYTHING.

Lebron is horrible... not to many people in the league like him.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Betamax82 says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

Betamax82 says:
    —————————
    ______________________________________

Exactly the same item was on there twice
    ----------------------------------
    Experian ain't shyyyt!!! :mad:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DEM
    "Savannah wanted to start her own business

—————————————-

But isn’t she opening a bunch of natural juice bars???

The same ones she been trying to open for over ten years. Since 2003 when LeBron came to the NBA?

Yeah, don't hold your breath. LeBron wants her in the home taking care of his kids and not being seen or heard.

• Nakeya_j

------
    Gabby better have a damn seat. Having ajob makes you no better. The hell does that man stealing, no good roll having, hoe think she is?! Bysh bye. She will never be a wife.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

For reasons I can't put my finger on I can't bring myself to wish this relationship well. I'm anticipating the day he leaves her for a newer model. I guess I got a bit of hater in me.

• Caramel Rain

Like the $7,000 toilets she bought for their home.
    **************

for toilets? must be gold toilets like Kimora and Russell had :lol:

• Cubarican

man stealing, no good roll having
    __________________________________

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

LaLa & Carmello’s marriage been un-officially over since 2012

———————————-

Soooooo again I ask… IS ANYONE REALLY IN LOVE ANYMORE???????????? Seems like every couple who gets a post on here isn’t really in love ‘cept the FOBs

thats ONLY because we CAN'T spill the tea on FOBs. Noone wants to get :banned:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@TRAN
    EXACTLY he doesn’t want her to have her own. He NEEDS to have and maintain control over EVERYTHING.

Lebron is horrible… not to many people in the league like him.

YUP! They almost didn't even put him on the Olympic team in 2008 because so many other players and coaches didn't like him.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

For reasons I can’t put my finger on I can’t bring myself to wish this relationship well. I’m anticipating the day he leaves her for a newer model. I guess I got a bit of hater in me.
    ----------------------------------
    She knows that negro is only renting and will never buy... he don't have that kind of respect for her. He smashing her but looking at her side eye like bish you smashed me KNOWING I was married. So it would surprise the hell out of me if he does...

man stealing, no good roll having
    ________________________

• Caramel Rain

That nigga LeBron a fool mayne.

Lebron is horrible… not to many people in the league like him.

************************

Like Kordel and Porsha? Deion and Pilar? Kobe and Vanessa? trend?
    They needs their woman at home, taking care of home, likes she's supposed to, right auntie? :biggrin: :wink:

• Caramel Rain

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

———————————-
    She knows that negro is only renting and will never buy… he don’t have that kind of respect for her. He smashing her but looking at her side eye like bish you smashed me KNOWING I was married. So it would surprise the hell out of me if he does…

***********************

IDK, I dont think Gabby knows this. I dont think she would waste her last 25 eggs waiting around for him knowing he's not gonna marry ha. I think she's hopeful for that rang...

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I got Lifelock… I’on play with my credit guhl

Me too Bomb :fistbump:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@TRAN

Lebron is horrible… not to many people in the league like him.

YUP! They almost didn’t even put him on the Olympic team in 2008 because so many other players and coaches didn’t like him.

________________________

:cosign:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

:rofl: only 25 left huh.. :rofl: :rofl: @ Caramel

• MsB2u

word on the street is LaLa and Dice use to throw lezbun parties together… Kelly Rowland, Serena Williams, and Kim “dryBox” kardashian were in attendance to name a few :coffee:
    ----------------------
    THAT'S JUST NASTY

• Nakeya_j

MsB2u says:

------
    Now I can't really believe this...who would invite dry box Kim?

• Sunkissed404

Hmmm...Auntie, I gotta agree with you on this one. Wade looks every bit of "Coached and uncomfortable".... I don't know about this one.

• 3halos

Good to see I wasn't the only one wondering what the hell was going on with her veneers. Looks like she has two chicklets on top of her front teeth... I HONESTLY have NEVER liked this woman. Ever. I can't put my finger on it but I really don't like her... NOW... That Sanaa Lathan... NOW SHEEEE is my girl crush!

• 3halos

Her kitchen on pic 2 is the absolute effing worse.