Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora, Kelis, Paula Abdul

Rita Ora

British chanteuse Rita Ora showed off her sexy figure while filming a commercial for DKNY in Times Square, NYC on Tuesday. All Rita needs is one big hit to render Rihanna obsolete in the music industry.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Kelis Rogers

Singer Kelis Rogers partied with friends at Sayers Nightclub in Los Angeles on Tuesday. Kelis divorced rapper Nas in 2010. The former besties have a son, Knight, 4, together.
Photo: Splash News

Paula Abdul

Former “American Idol” judge Paula Abdul was seen strutting down a street in West Hollywood on Tuesday, July 30. It’s hard to remember that the former LA Lakers cheerleader and choreographer to the stars had six number 1 hits on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart. Doctors speculate that Abdul, 51, maintains her youthful looks with discreet semi-annual visits to her plastic surgeon.
Photo: Splash News

81 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora, Kelis, Paula Abdul”

Just Looking says:

:tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

I can’t think of anything :shrug:

Caramel Rain says:

ok? :lol:

Who is styling Rita :no: hell that could be the problem.

Kelis looks old.

Paula IS old.

Rita NOra looks like a mix between Gwen Steffani and Be :yawn: say in the first picture.

cougar lover says:

:zzz:

lovezoe says:

So when you say Kelis and Nas were besties, are you trying to imply one or both were :homo: :coffee:

:rofl: Aunt Tea keep tryna make Rita “happen” along the lines of fetch

*dragged from downsturrs*

@Just
    Zoe
    Milk
    Ky
    Sandra
    Jenie
    Caramel
    Couga
    Afiya
    Errybody :waves: <—written letter requesting don STFU kissin yt folk asses

I’m trying to decide who Kelis looks like more with that platinum blonde stripe in her hair… :think: Cruela Devile, or the bride of Frankenstien? :think:

There is nothing hot about RihYonce’ :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

Dimpz :hi:

lovezoe says:

FAYFAY :waves:

Fay Fay :waves: <<<<< cosigns your letter to Don

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Fayla!

Smonae says:

Dimpz u still here :waves:

OMG have u been watchin Dexter??? So they thinking about teaching that lil boy the code :think:

cocoa49 says:

Something about that Rita Ora just plain TRASHY…… no:

Afiya says:

I thought that first pic was B…I’m still trying to figure out them shoes :shrugs:

Smonae! :hug:

I’m is here. I have an interview in two hours :bitesnails:

Girl, I see that shyt. I thought that doctor was trying to make Dex kill Deborah at first.

Them titties is lookin good. :yes: :thumbsup:

Afiya says:

:waves: Good Afternoon Lady Fay and the rest of the Roses.

bnatural says:

Rita Ortiz needs to change her look….she’s a knock off Rihanna…and try as she may she will not replace Rihanna

Did anyone else see Tamar’s son Logan? So FREAKIN’ cute….

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have an interview in two hours :bitesnails:
    ——
    Jesus be a new job for Dimpz and more money. Amen. Good Luck Dimpz!!

Miany says:

:waves: <~~~~really Jenie's pen I stole so I can sign Fays letter to Don…lol..
    @MzDimplez…THAT Job is YOURS girl, I am claiming it for you!
    @Razzle :lol: BOTH.

@ Man…I’ll give her that. She is perky.

KyCakes says:

Imma need Rita to got sit down somewhere

Still don’t know who this broad is…other than rob ‘donk’ kardashians jizz bucket and shawn carters private dancer…. :shrug:

Miany says:

Paula can go to the dayum surgeon once a year if she want to….them bedazzled glitter jeans is telling her age.

Ty says:

What the hell does Rita have on :shrug: and Paula is high as a kite

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:yawn: to ALLLL this! Aunty is still trying to make Rita happen I see :nono:

KyCakes says:

@Dimpz With God for you, who can be against you?

(Now I need to go to my prayer closet because I just called RO a jizz bucket…I’m such a juicy contradiction)

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I need a nap…. Dang I miss Kindergarten :wail:

Smonae says:

Rita aint popping over here Sandy, I prefer Rih to her anyways :coffee:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I need a nap…. Dang I miss Kindergarten
    ————-
    I keep telling y’all pregnant folk to go to sleep and blame it on the pregnancy. You’re pregnant with twins so you get a double pass :lol:

Abdul is always HIGH out of her MIND

Bootcampgirl says:

Afternoon Ladies :waves:
    On topic: I gots nothin’
    Off topic: Sorry to hear about the pending layoffs of the fellow roses, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    @Dimpz, that job is yours babe… :yes:
    Even more off topic, thinking about driving from DE to Ark about 900 miles :blink:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
    I need a nap…. Dang I miss Kindergarten
    ————-

——————————————–

Guhl you ain’t said nothing but a word… I’m usually laid out on the sofa in my office whenever I need a nap… but I have a meeting in 10 minutes so I gotta wait until after for my nap :wail:

Smonae says:

BootCamp :waves:

Dimpz that job is yours :yes:

RihYonce

:rofl: that’s purrgfect Dimpz! :hug: we finna go get our new job! :yahoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I remma. Cause “Coldhearted” WAS MAH CUT..

he’s a coldhearted snake…look into his eyes…uhohhh…he’s been telling lies…he’s a loverboy at PLAYYYYYY…he dont play by rules…uhoohhh… girllLllLlll dont play the fool nah :danban:

Paula was getting it in that vid too. :yes:

Man, Kelis looks terrible.
    :facepalm:

Smonae
    Bomb
    Boot
    Luvn
    Razz
    Ty
    Keya
    Bnat
    & anybody else i aint font yet :waves: <—Rita is boring petition most of us signed

Smonae says:

Bomb if ya wanna wake up, go downstairs and look at that Solo/laundomat video and get a good laugh in :rofl:

Bomb i sentchu a lil something for yew in pkg :love:

i also need to send u some cards :pigsfly:

in my haste i didnt include them :oops:

Caramel Rain says:

Even more off topic, thinking about driving from DE to Ark about 900 miles
    ***********
    why? by urself tho, that a long drive

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

FAY FAY :hugs: Have I told you lately how much I adore yew :love:

Rita does nothing for me. Kelis is looking tore up these days. I’m still getting used to the fact that she likes to live above her means. I would have thought she was more down to earth. There. I thought of something to say.

Check out the recap for last nights fabulous episode of The Game by clicking my name. Loved it!

KayCeiSoul says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I’m is here. I have an interview in two hours
    **********************************************

It’s already done :nun:
    It’s already done :nun:
    It’s already done :nun:

*said exkruh fast like a televangelist* :hug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, Kelis looks terrible.
    :facepalm:

this is the FIRST time i’ve seen her looking anything less than a 10. she still a hottie doe, guess she just had a “off” day :shrug:

Jesus be a new job for Dimpz and more money. Amen. Good Luck Dimpz!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :yahoo: GET IT GHUL. That is why I aint pressed about doing your resume. The one you GOT is getting you interviews!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Somebody PLEASE tell me they saw the new episode of the Rickey Smiley Show? Please?? :rofl:

I can’t do it by myself. I need help discussing this.

I would plow Paula Abdul.

KyCakes says:

Word around the campfire is Paula and Arsenio ‘long fangas’ Hall have been getting it in…again :rollseyes:

Danielle says:

Rita Ora needs to find her own identity, she’s trying her best to look like Rihanna and it’t not working for her. That outfit looks stupid!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Smonae says:

————————

:huh: What’s the matter with yo azz yew need Je-sus :rofl: Hey “dancing” at 1:14 though :rofl: Where’s Matty someone call his azzz to come get Solo :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

********

wish i had couch in my office….

KyCakes says:

KayCeiSoul says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I’m is here. I have an interview in two hours
    **********************************************

It’s already done :nun:
    It’s already done :nun:
    It’s already done :nun:

*said exkruh fast like a televangelist* :hug:
    ———————————————————————-
    Don’t forget to wipe your forehead wif yo prayer ‘kerchief :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

DIMPZ You GOT that! :hugs:

Danielle says:

I always loved Kelis and her style… I hope she can make a come back because that last album was horrible :(

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

BBL ya’ll done made my azz late for my meeting :kona:

@FAYLA
    “this is the FIRST time i’ve seen her looking anything less than a 10. she still a hottie doe, guess she just had a “off” day ”

Look like they found her out in the dumpster and then she posed for a pic. But chit, she been eating well tho.

That that “Big Gulp” of milkshake now.

Have I told you lately how much I adore yew

:ashamed: nerp! u shole aint. & i’ll take AWL i can get tew! :hug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I would plow Paula Abdul.

:hurl:

KayCeiSoul says:

I can’t do it by myself. I need help discussing this.
    ***********************

I half watched. It didn’t pull me in.

MsB2u says:

Rita aint popping over here Sandy, I prefer Rih to her anyways

by Smonae on Jul 31, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    ———————————-
    :cosign:

KayCeiSoul says:

KyCakes says:

KayCeiSoul says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I’m is here. I have an interview in two hours
    **********************************************

It’s already done
    It’s already done
    It’s already done

*said exkruh fast like a televangelist*
    ———————————————————————-
    Don’t forget to wipe your forehead wif yo prayer ‘kerchief

****************************

:rofl: I’m ’bout to wind my arm around in a big circle a few times, jog in place, roll my shoulders, and crack my neck. Then I’m gone shout in a sprint around my office for Dimpz new gig.

DUN DUN DUN DUN! <— The beginning of the organ before it starts hitting that show 'nuff Holy Ghost shout music…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I would plow Paula Abdul.
    <————-
    My face…

Kay!!!!! :love:

i must confess i am in LUBB wiff yo baby guhl! i be like “i wonder what ole FatFat been up today, what kind of adventures, & has he started driving yet or anything wiff his advanced azz :rofl:
    KDub & Bird :waves: <—Rita's deportation papers

speaking of deportation had yall talked about the housewife of jersey that's finna go to damn jail nah?!

That that “Big Gulp” of milkshake now.

:dead: i really hate that i luv @Man™'s font sometimes

Bootcampgirl says:

Even more off topic, thinking about driving from DE to Ark about 900 miles
    ***********
    why? by urself tho, that a long drive
    @ Boot…Why?!
    :ashamed: to break in my wheels…

i hate that i could picture all o'dis! :crying:

KayCeiSoul says:

BIRD. PLEEEEEAAAAAASE go back and watch it.

Did you at least get to the part where the Baby Mama went to speak at the fune?

Watch it for me Bird. And just FOCUS on that Baby Mama and her/his words, voice, mispronunciations, gestures, and attitude.

I was :dead:

KayCeiSoul says:

Fay! :kiss:

I’m coming to a channel BAYBEE!

Roku lets you create your own channel, and I swear fo’ neckbones I’m ’bout to get it poppin’ out here. :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

Kay!!!!!

*************************************************

Did you see the meme his simple azz brothers made?

Hole’up….I’ma try to make it my pic.

They have my baby ALL OVER Twittah and all them spots. Broads be likin’ Q in the HUNDREDS. They are pimpin’ my child Fay! :wail:

I loves all yall! :wail:

*over here getting my “notes” together* :coffee:

MsOnederful says:

All Rita needs is one big hit to render Rihanna obsolete in the music industry.

2 bad that will never happen :coffee: :(