Celebs Out & About: Usher Raymond, Christina Milian

Usher and Grace Miguel

R&B crooner Usher Raymond and his older girlfriend, Grace Miguel, were seen arriving at their Hotel in NYC on Saturday, July 3. Yesterday I told you that Usher cut $550K off the $3.2 million asking price of his ex-wife Tameka Raymond’s Roswell mansion in order to sell it quickly. The rumor is that Usher grew tired of Grace nagging him about paying the high maintenance fees on Tameka’s 12,000 sq. ft. mansion, which is almost twice the size of Usher’s modest 7,000 sq. ft. abode in nearby Johns Creek, GA (formerly Alpharetta). Sources close to Usher’s camp say Grace nags the 34-year-old father-of-2 constantly. One source told me, “She acts like she’s his mother.”
Photos: Elder Ordonez/INFphoto.com

Christina Milian

R&B singer Christina Milian was spotted puffing on an e-cigarette while shopping in Beverly Hills on Sunday. An e-cigarette (electronic cigarette) is a device that vaporises a liquid solution into an aerosol mist that mimics real cigarette smoking. E-cigarettes decreases the user’s dependency on cigarettes by releasing small amounts of nicotine into their bloodstream via their lungs. I’m not surprised that Christina has an addictive personality, Most celebrities do. Their dependence on the brain chemical Dopamine puts them at a higher risk for drug overdoses and alcohol abuse (think Rihanna). Women with addictive personalities typically have unstable relationships with men (think Rihanna).
Photos: Splash News Online

• Ty

Wasnt that the goal :rofl: Usher is looking more like Curious George :nono: I wish he would put some clothes on

Christina looks a mess with the kool aid hair :nono: I doubt she will ever release an album under Cash Money :coffee: Dream has twins on the way so thats what 6 for him :shrug:

• va_shawty

I absolutely love Christina Milian’s dress. :)

• Smonae

(think Rihanna)

• lovezoe

I think CMilli has her own brand of e-cigs. She just doing self-promoting. It’s all gross to me.

• iyonah

Ursh probably like it alot. Xtina and Rhi shouldn’t be talked about in same breath.

@Ty – Yep 6 I believe… I love his music so much.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a happy holiday :waves:

Shay_OH
    LittleBigMouth
    luVn_liFe…
    Drag_Anne_fly

Have a great day!

• luVn_liFe…

Grace . . Nice :shrug:
    Usher was at the macys fireworks display,I didnt see his kids with him
    <—

• luVn_liFe…

HI
    SANDRITA . . have a great day! why you out???

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Usher just lost all his swaggg :nono:

C-milli stay with a e-cig now a days huh? :smoke: looking like a dumb azz chimney :no:

Hello Aunty… Have a wonderful day as well :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

BOMB
    I just read that it happened after PROM,which was a month or so ago
    :shrug:

• libra80sbaby

I’m sorry but I cannot STAND when men button up that very top button…look like they can’t breeve!! :mad:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMB
    I just read that it happened after PROM,which was a month or so ago

—————————–

:shocked: True or not one thing I do know is: we won’t read about it on this blog :tea: :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

How many Kids does 50Cent have??
    I thought 1

Morning Auntie :happy: Who hacked Zonniques account :popcorn:

:rofl: @ pissoB still making posts from our comments. They have a celebrities with the worst eyebrows posts after our eyebrow discussion from Wednesday :haha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

Grace has a…strong face. That’s all I got. :coffee:

• Drag_Anne_fly

luVn_liFe… says:

@Angie whey U been?????????????????????
    Umh Z tweeted she did NOT give him head she JUST liCked it

————————-
    Hack job claim in 5…4…3…2…1… :waiting:

===================================================================

Aaaaaah shid, why didn’t she just deny it? Dang! Were there pictures? Mayne, if there is no evidence, that shid didn’t happen!!

Whatup Auntie **thugged out nod :) You have a great day too, ma! :happy:

• libra80sbaby

and I :love: Christina!! Inspite of her marrying and having a baby by Dream the Queen. :tea:

• Drag_Anne_fly

Smonae says:

(think Rihanna)

==========================================================

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha **dies** that’s what I thought too.

luVn_liFe… says:

How many Kids does 50Cent have??
    I thought 1
    He supposedly had one last year by Daphne thats why he just admitted to getting his tubes tied a few months ago :rofl:

• MsB2u

WELL WHEN YOU DATE SOMEONE 25 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

• MsB2u

HEY AUNTIE
    :waves:

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

:rofl: think Rihanna!

Hey yaw! :smoke:

#fonepostin

• Drag_Anne_fly

libra80sbaby says:

=========================================================

I’m blaming that isht on C-roc (however the spelling)
    She done upgraded an “ain’t ****” nigra!!

Trayvon’s mama is on the stand… Lemme get my Kleenex ready :bite:

• Angiegirl

@luVn, gurl i been shoveling shyt foe da man here at work. :pc: Its slow today and the trial was getting good. So, I thought Id pop in for a few.

Hey Auntie! :waves:

Christina’s dress??? Love love :love:

• Cubarican

Morning Sandra :hi:

Usher and these motherly types…. :no:

• Such A F’n Lady

I didn’t realize he was still with that Grace lady. Hadn’t seen them together in a minute. How is she gonna nag him about paying maintenance fees with HIS money? Is she contributing anything toward it? If not she needs to STFU and learn her place before she ends up worse off that Tameka. :coffee:

Oh yeah, cute dress on Christina. The hair :nono:

FAY FAY :waves:

CubaRican Hey baby mama :hugs:

Hey Fay :hug:

U phone posting…u back on the beach huh :cry:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe… says:

How many Kids does 50Cent have??
    I thought 1

None of us knew until he beat his baby mama zzz and trashed her condo. Maybe he found out the kid wasn’t his? :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Trayvon’s mama is on the stand… Lemme get my Kleenex ready

:pc:

• Cubarican

Heyyyy Bomb!! Did I read correctly this morning they were actually trying to impeach his brother??? I’m glad this judge appears to have sense.

luVn_liFe… says:
    How many Kids does 50Cent have??
    I thought 1

————————————

He would be a fool to start paying child support for a kid he didn’t confirm was his.. :nono:

:whistle: Have a baby by me baby be a millionaire :whistle:

Lawd Trayvon mama already look like blinkin back tears. :sad:

Cubarican says:

———————————–

:shocked: I’on know I just started watching

Cubarican says:

Yes chile :smack: The judge is not playing though :nono:

@ Bomb GMA was saying that the judge might dismiss the case or the defense might rest their case today :wtf: How is that possible? The state has not even proven their case but I think they should’ve shot for manslaughter IMO

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I wonder if he named the child 50 Percent Off Jackson? :coffee:

• MetroAtlMrs

I love Grace’s shoes and skirt and Christina’s dress…

I wonder if he named the child 50 Percent Off Jackson?

• Ty

The other site is reporting that the child (boy) is 50s and he has always claimed him but he had Daphne sign documentation to keep the child outta the public eye. He bought the condo for her and her mom and flipped out after catching her with some dude in Vegas :popcorn:

He admitted to getting a vasectomy a few months back because he doesnt want anymore kids :coffee:

Ty says:

Cubarican says:
    Yes chile The judge is not playing though
    @ Bomb GMA was saying that the judge might dismiss the case or the defense might rest their case today How is that possible? The state has not even proven their case but I think they should’ve shot for manslaughter IMO

————————————

:wtf: I didn’t hear that but the I can only imagine that would be the case if his stand your ground defense holds up & a major factor of that depends on Porky’s credibility and after his lying azz was called out on Friday by his Prof I’on see it :nono:

• Angiegirl

Cubarican says:

______________________________________

Basically they questioned the brother about him saying the first time he heard the tape he couldnt confirm if it was Trayvon voice. (he said it was denial+shock+his emotions that clouded it for him)

So then Joel Osteen grandaddy (defense lawyer) asked him if he remembered being asked if he thought that was him on the tape and he said he didnt remember if the question was asked the way that the defense lawyer phrased the question.

So the grim reeper had a DVD that gave him a chubbie to play and show where his brother had been asked that question, and since he could prove that it was asked when he said he didnt remember, he should be impeached

Welp….The judge said :huh: he said he didnt remember the question, he NEVER changed his answer and the answer is what matters

AKA…..OVER RULED :tea:

Ty says:

————————–

Awww how cute Floyd taught him that… Jack-azz :no:

• Angiegirl

This medical examiner talk like the black boy from malcolm in the middle that was in the wheelchair and had asthma

• Such A F’n Lady

Angiegirl says:

_______________________________

:dead:

:chase: Angie whyyyyy :ghost:

Those pics of C-Millionless make her look a little hoodrattish. Cute dress but that red hair makes her look like she should be on LHHNY.

I cannot take that he keeps referring to Trayvon as “black boy” :no:

• iyonah

Morning Auntie…

I Zonnique’s acct was hacked too, or something. Seems very out of character.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I cannot take that he keeps referring to Trayvon as “black boy”
    _________
    Who does?

• Ty

These are dumbest lawyers that I have ever seen in my life :wtf:

• Cubarican

:hahaha: at the recap Angie.

• MsB2u

—————————————–

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
    I cannot take that he keeps referring to Trayvon as “black boy”
    _________
    Who does?

————————–

The ME on the witness stand now

• iyonah

@LIBRA is it streaming anywhere online? I watched some of it on Wed, the analyst confirmed no zimmerman dna under trayvon’s nails. I still can’t believe this fool not charged with first degree murder!!

Ty says:

These are dumbest lawyers that I have ever seen in my life

————————————–

I been telling ya’ll Florida needs to re-evaluate their Bar exam passage score :tea:

@ iyonah

http:// abcnews. go .com/live (remove spaces)

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

I still can’t believe this fool not charged with first degree murder!!
    ———————————

Premeditation would be too difficult to prove

• lisaROSE

christina milian has her own brand of Hookah Pens. she promotes it everywhere she goes

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I still can’t believe this fool not charged with first degree murder!!
    ———————————
    Premeditation would be too difficult to prove and it was not in-furtherance of another felony

Sorry got distracted by the case :kona:

Morning Sandra :waves: so this electric cigg can (is) releasing nicotine :thinking:

lisaROSE says:

So its a a hooka :thinking: ?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
    I cannot take that he keeps referring to Trayvon as “black boy”
    _________
    Who does?

————————–

The ME on the witness stand now
    Another reason why I can’t watch it. I can’t stomach this mess.

• libra80sbaby

Why Zimmerman eyes so damn close together?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
    I cannot take that he keeps referring to Trayvon as “black boy”
    _________
    Who does?
    ————————–
    The ME on the witness stand now
    Another reason why I can’t watch it. I can’t stomach this mess.

———————————

He isn’t doing it maliciously. Its just how he identified him before they knew his identity and his dad came to ID his body….

libra80sbaby says:

Why Zimmerman eyes so damn close together?

Fuggin Fat azz :tea: PIG!

• libra80sbaby

:thinking: So how was Trayvon punching GZ and the medical examiner just said there was not any blood or injury on his hands.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Sooo Porky Trayvon beat you bloody and yet had no abrasions or marks on his hands except for two microscopic scratches…. Lying azz :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

————
    Lawd Rhi gon’ come for you :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Morning :waves: Sandra

I’m so over this school project :tea: but I’m almost finished but this ADHD kicking in :no:

——————-
    :thankyou:

• Angiegirl

that_VA_thickchick says:

Another reason why I can’t watch it. I can’t stomach this mess.
    ______________________________________________

In his defense, he is an Asian guy and he isnt saying it in an offensive way. He is very much FOR the Martin family, he actually got shut down trying to speak on how Trayvon was alive after he was shot and that he was in pain before ge died. The defense wanted to shut him down with that immediately! So, I will let him slide with the black boy comment. He meant well, bless his heart.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Bullet wound at intermediate range… :thinking: Sooooo Porky if Trayvon was on top of you beating the chit outta you and you shot in self-defense shouldn’t the range be point blank NOT intermediate…. Lying azz :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Chile, I think either those lil paper slits on his head are self inflicted or someone (a friend) showed up and gave it to em, to cover it up. Its so much we will never know. Also the bruises on his head seem like they could have came from that gun :thinking: like someone Ion know though :tea: Its obvious his bruises didn’t come from Travon, any fool can see that :no:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
    I cannot take that he keeps referring to Trayvon as “black boy”
    _________
    Who does?
    ————————–
    The ME on the witness stand now
    Another reason why I can’t watch it. I can’t stomach this mess.

———————————

Everything about this case makes my stomach hurt. I’m still not over what happened to Emmett Till and I wasn’t anywhere near even thought of when that happened.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Bullet wound at intermediate range… Sooooo Porky if Trayvon was on top of you beating the chit outta you and you shot in self-defense shouldn’t the range be point blank NOT intermediate…. Lying azz

:tea: and more :tea:

• libra80sbaby

and GZ sittin his obeast ass up there like being in court is such an inconvenience to him :rolleyes: Ol half dead muhfugga

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Straight to the heart…Such a shame :no:

Lawd the Emmit Till memories :no: I have a documentary about that smh!

libra80sbaby says:

and GZ sittin his obeast ass up there like being in court is such an inconvenience to him Ol half dead muhfugga

The Body Language tells it all :nono: dude has no remorse…. stone cold killer

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Soooo Porky Trayvon was on top of you beating the chit outta you yet the gun shot entered straight and forward and NOT upward and in and angle…. Lyin azz :tea:

• Angiegirl

Am I the only one picking up on a slight excitement from the ME, like he gladly wants to tell everyone that what Zimmerman is selling cant be true based on his medical and scientific findings. He so hype in his own lil way to rip apart any version of the story the defense could give/gave.

I like him! :wink:

This ole Meth Head attorney :nono:

_________
    Yeah its not intentional he is trying to help :yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@Angie Me too! Ish just not adding up

jeniefrumdabloc says:

libra80sbaby says:
    The Body Language tells it all dude has no remorse…. stone cold killer
    :yes:

Zimmerman story been ripped :no: it is obvious what happened. Truth is cut and dry, lies has many different scenarios :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This ole Meth Head attorney
    ———-
    :popcorn: Why you say that??

• Angiegirl

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This ole Meth Head attorney

:thinking: he does appear to have been in a previous Intervention espisode from the looks of his sunken in face.

This ME is very detailed and specific :applause:

Crater face Fawka! :nono: Meth Head features :rules:

Everytime I see Porky’s face I get sick to my stomach Ugggghhhhh :cuss:

• iyonah

Just watched a clip of Sabrina.. I can’t, very emotional. Makes me feel angry. And that Taffey character friend advisor or whoever he is and his commentary makes me sick really. Its so sad. One way or another, for real.

• libra80sbaby

Truth be told..MOST lawyers are drunks, druggies etc. Especially defense attorneys. You gots to be lit all the time to defend some of the scum they defend and they KNOW they asses be guilty!! :nono:

• libra80sbaby

AND GZ is left-handed…most serial killers, psychopaths, are left handed :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

:yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Did yall see how he was trying to get Sabrina to say if that’s not his scream, then that means it’s George, thus he was the reason for his own death??? He tried it

libra80sbaby says:

_________
    :cry:

Hey,
    Where’s Naija?
    ———–
    :banned:

Chile That Taffey dude need to slide down a damn blade butt naked and fall right into a pool of acid :angry: he is evil and how does he know so much that happened and he wasn’t even there. His logic is insane :no: I don’t even see why they even interview this fool. Nancy had me rolling with him the other day when handed that fool a bandaid :rofl:

lovezoe says:

AND GZ is left-handed…most serial killers, psychopaths, are left handed
    -11——–
    And some are incredibly smart like Obama.
    ————————
    :stop: don’t do this :lol:

Hey,
    Where’s Naija?

——————————

Aunty went and :banned: her :wail:

Hey,
    Where’s Naija?

Sandra gave her the stamp :tea: something over twittah :no: the devil land!

GZ Body language :angry:

Banned???? Naija? What had happened? Dang, see what happens when you actually WORK during the day. You miss everything!

————————-

:preach: Tell the truff and shame the debil… Story of my SR life guhl :tea: But apparently it was something she said over the Tweeta that got her :banned:

• GAGIRL87

Logged in to say Christina’s hair color is EVERYTHING on her :nun:

AND Grace is ugly a$$ hail her yt genes coming out strong chile you know MOST yt women don’t age well

:kiss: bye Jenie

• FuturedocDonte

Morning all… :waves: I keep looking at this thinking that auntie is saying “usher and his girlfriend Miguel :lol:

:offtopic:
    A little bit more hope with each day. Zimmerman azz is going down :rules:

:offtopic: From AJC
    A teen wrote on Facebook: “I’m [expletive] in the head alright. I’ma shoot up a kindergarten/ And watch the blood of the innocent rain down/ And eat the beating heart of one of them.
    ________________________

:wtf: he should be arrested stat :rules:

U likey GA :shrug:

Reminds me of back in the day when folks used to ask what Kool Aid u wanted and folks would say “RED” :rofl: Before we started mixing flavors :crying:

Gagirl :kiss: <<wet one

• Who Dat

<<<< Is seriously fugged as I have two left handed female chirens. The pedatrician already said the odds are like extra stacked on that alone. :wail:

18yo is you a sociopaff? Imma ask her that tonight. If I dont post no more…just know whom to question.

*poof*

• Ty

My son is left handed and forever breaking shyt and putting it back together. But all the males on hubby’s side of the fam. are left handed :shrug:

*poof*
    My 12 year old is left handed. She'll be the first female pyschopathic serial killer President of these United States.

——————————–

:ghost: Fuggin DUBB

• GAGIRL87

@ Ty I clicked the link again & I’m having second thoughts :huh: it would have looked better if it was red all over b/c those black streaks look awful..

I remember chicks in school use to dye their hair with kool aid packs #throwback

Anxious to hear what Dumb and Dumber gonna ask the ME :tea:

• Who Dat

My 12 year old is left handed. She’ll be the first female pyschopathic serial killer President of these United States.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I dont wantchall to be fooled neither :no: That lefthanded 18yo girl gonna off me and join the search party. And flash that smile and be like “I have NO IDEA WHEEEEEEERE my mama could be…” :hug:

Knowing all along I am deader than ish in the woods behind our house.

:dead: @WhoDat…I hate chew for yo font today :wail:

“do you understand” :rofl: :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Bombshell….Good morning! If you don’t mind, can you please email me when you have time, myhandle@ :yahoo: , I would like to ask a question if possible. Thank you in advance

Good Morning and :hugs: to everyone else.

:rofl: Whyyyy all these witnesses ask Dumber if he understands :ghost:

• felinelurker

During the recess of the trial, I read some other articles. Google Dr Phil on the conservative treehouse. Had Trayvon’s stepmother discussing his unstable childhood and the comments had me :angry:

• FuturedocDonte

This medical examiner is giving me life :yahoo:

• libra80sbaby

This ME gettin :rolleyes: with the defense attorney that look like her just :snort:

Chile I keep having these hot flashes :phew: good lord

• libra80sbaby

:facepalm: Look Mufuggah the ME is the person that did the post mortem autopsy!! Quit askin this man chit about the crime scene and event. He dont know that shat!

• iyonah

San says:

^^
    Yes, my stomach is in knots. I go from wanting to pray and believe in our justice system to :mad: and sideeyeing this coworker who reminds me of Zimmerman. To wanting to personally go down to Florida find Zimmerman and torture his arse before I ::shotsfired1: his arse… smdh!

@JENIE – Can’t stand him either, I understand arguing both sides but his racist arse make me sick too.

I see what the defense attorney is doing :nono: trying to cut a dude off :tea: meth head !!

Chile that attorney look like he bout 93 yrs old in the face :phew:

How precise do you need it, hell he breaking it down sheesh :shrugs:

That lefthanded 18yo girl gonna off me and join the search party.
    _________
    :rofl: @ And join the search party.

• libra80sbaby

I can’t watch/listen to this trial when the defense is up. I just can’t. I’m getting :mad:

• Ty

Hold tight Libra he will asking the same shyt on Monday in the same order :rofl:

• puppylove

———-

He was arrested has been held for 4 mos. Parents are trying to get him released.

Chile I work with attorneys daily and most are a bunch of liars, no offense Bomb :stop: cause some are very honest but the majority are liars and I can’t stomach em to be honest. :no:

:wtf: Travyvon has to be in a Body bag :wtf: dude what is he trying to prove :shrugs: with these questions lawd

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I work with attorneys daily and most are a bunch of liars, no offense Bomb cause some are very honest but the majority are liars and I can’t stomach em to be honest.

———————————

None taken :tea:

• VDot

:newpost: Magna Carta

• Pointhim Out-Stewart

Well Grace, he has to continue to pay the mortgage on it because it’s his home. Both manses are really nice. I didnt understanding why he bought the bigger home in Roswell anyways. His property in Johns Creek has a guest house, so I’m thinking that was plenty of room for he and the new bride.

And why is his girlfriend counting his money?

• http://www.1021online.com/1021online_010.htm Fieryearthchild

No like this whole button up to the neck on Usher #thatsallIgot :whistle:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Nice dress!!!!!!! Tameka didn’t earn that house as long as she isnt homeless a smaller house will suffice.