fanMAIL: The Gay Agenda in Schools

The Gay Agenda in Schools

Loyal reader Kayla writes:

Good evening Ms Rose!

In these past few weeks I’ve read a few of your articles regarding the gay agenda. I knew that our country was trying to make everyone more accepting with the LGBT community, which I feel is necessary, but the way that they are targeting our children is disturbing. So naturally I did my research and came across this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egxB0dTajb4 (At around 6 minutes they start discussing kids.)

In the video, parents were targeted and one even thrown in jail because he didn’t agree with his son’s school reading a book called ‘A King and A King’. Once he and his wife had their day in court, the school district admitted that they felt it was necessary to teach children homosexuality because they are at an ‘impressional age’.

I have nothing against homosexuality, or even letting children know that some families are different, but they are not allowing these kids to grow and develop their own feelings.

What is the first step to protect our children?

Update: Loyal reader Audra writes:

Thank you so much for posting the video on the agenda the Gay community is using to target our children. If being gay is an individuals choice then that is a decision they decided to live with but to force such ideals on my child that is raised to have views that oppose such a lifestyle is dead wrong.

21 Responses to “fanMAIL: The Gay Agenda in Schools”

Afiya says:

:stop: just :stop: Kids don’t need to be talking about homo or hetro sex until at least high school…let them be kids good grief Charlie Brown..this is so damn overwhelming for the youngins and getting way outta hand with all this gay this and gay that! :faceplam:

I would love to have another child but this world is messed, :tea: Children should not be subjected to this foolishness :no:

69 says:

10 years from now, all the current 7 year old girls will have :lick: at least one “pussCEE” (in my French voice) and every male variant will have had a finger in the booty at the minimum. Parents gone be more concerned with all boys or all girls being unsupervised in one room and more ok with co ed activities.

Moms gone be on the phone like: “Girl Kendarius ain’t going over to Tremontae house. He ain’t finna get my baby goodies.” :no:

Ni ni says:

Thank God i’ve made it this far without kids. I just pray I make it out my thirties w/o getting pregnant. I do not want to bring any kids into this fckd up world to be subjected to this mess. The days of innocence are over.

MsB2u says:

:no: what is this world coming to

PGaiter says:

69 said
    10 years from now, all the current 7 year old girls will have  at least one “pussCEE” (in my French voice) and every male variant will have had a finger in the booty at the minimum. Parents gone be more concerned with all boys or all girls being unsupervised in one room and more ok with co ed activities.Moms gone be on the phone like: “Girl Kendarius ain’t going over to Tremontae house. He ain’t finna get my baby goodies.”

Sotrue

69 please don’t say that, my daughter is 6 :facepalm:

missmiami says:

thanks for posting. definately going to watch this when i get home. these folks have us working standby all weekend in case hell breaks out due to the verdict.

What messed me up was the father breaking down in tears after he was arrested for complaining about the school teaching his son that it was okay to marry a man. If you notice, the schools are focusing mainly on men marrying men. Imagine the confusion when these little boys are molested by men.

LaceJagger says:

Where’s redeemed? Omg

MsB2u says:

Oh my a verdict has come ,I sure hope George don’t get off

AlluringlySweet says:

That verdict, tho

missmiami says:

I MAY SOUND IGNORANT BUT BURN THAT BITCH DOWN! FUGG IT, SORRY AUNTIE BUT OVER 16HRS FOR THIS.

GAGIRL87 says:

Not guilty :(

MsB2u says:

This is so messed up justice has not been served
    :cuss:

:cuss: damn tragedy. Somebody need to mke tht pig burn!

n1kk1a says:

Sandra!!! Make that post!!!

missmiami says:

MAN TRACY NEED TO TAKE THAT CHARGE LIKE THE OLD DUDE IN NEW JACK CITY WHEN NINO BROWN GOT OFF.

Ni ni says:

The prosecuters ain sht. I believe they was workimg with the defense and gz azz up there smirking.

Yardgirl says:

I am so angry right now :angry: How?? :mad: I am so glad there is no work tomorrow and that I have Monday off, because for real for real, I just cannot deal with them sprites right now, NOT A DANG WORD!!!

Ty says:

:wtf: :smack:

Man if the goons in FL don’t fix this shyt :rules: