First Peek at Tamar and Vince Herbert’s Son

Tamar Braxton and baby Logan

New mother Tamar Braxton, 36, tweeted the first photo of her infant son, Logan, earlier today. Logan’s daddy is music exec Vince Herbert. Tamar and Vince are stars of WE TV’s reality show Tamar and Vince.

Tamar caught flack for saying she didn’t immediately fall in Love with her newborn son when she first laid eyes on his beautiful face.

The first-time mom attempted to explain what she really meant in an interview with “Good Morning America” correspondent Abbie Boudreau.

Tamar Braxton and baby Logan

“I loved him, you know,” she said. “But I wasn’t like ‘oh, gosh, yes my baby, ooh,’ you know. It wasn’t that. It was more like what do I do now, you know?”

Tamar denied post-partum depression caused her apathy toward her son. She said she felt “disappointed” when she was first handed her son after she gave birth to him in the hospital.

“You’re in shock,” she said. “And you know, it took me a few days to really, like, come to terms with the fact that I am a mom and this is my baby.”

Unlike Tamar, her husband Vince connected instantly with his son.

“Well you know, I was questioning my motherhood… Like, is this a mistake that God made? Or like, is this something that I need to hand over to my husband because he and the baby connected instantly. And I wanted that. And I guess I was a little jealous, pretty much. Am I being really honest here? I guess I am,” she said.

• Tamar Braxton doesn’t care what you think…
  • Medical Minute: Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
  • Tamar Braxton says seeing her newborn son Logan for the 1st time was NOT love at first sight
  • Toni Braxton’s Foreclosed Mansion Already Under Contract

157 Responses to “First Peek at Tamar and Vince Herbert’s Son”

deedeegirl says:

that first pic seems very airbrushed. I’m still shocked she said she didn’t love the baby when he was born. Babies are not accessories.

LSLH says:

Damn shame, Tamar!

LSLH says:

I really believe Tamar will try to hurt that baby when no one is looking. She’s more of a stepmom to him. Such a shame. Tamar ain’t ish.

Ty says:

Logan is a cutie :love:

Tamar is Tamar :coffee:

Smonae says:

Ok did Tamar alter these pics, something seem very off :think:

Maybe Tamar was just in shock, after giving birth. I know I was :shrugs:
      But I didnt want my lil lady out my sight and i was in love :heart:

I think I wanna try for a boy :cry:

:happy:
      ErMAHgawd!!! he is so Pretty :love: me likey :yes:

the second pic I See Vince’s LIPS :eek:

Bootcampgirl says:

_________________________
      :applause: Not all mothers connect with their babies, that’s just like saying once you have a baby you automatically grow up and become responsible, welp, I can tell you for a fact that does not happen to all… #my.02cents

kahmmillion says:

The baby’s mouth area looks like Vince’s. :shrug:

I don’t see anything wrong with what she said. Maybe when she actually “had” him she questioned would she be able to be the parent she should. Good thing, imo, is that if she is questioning herself, she cares and will try to do what’s best for him.

That Baby looks like Tamar :tea: I couldn’t imagine not connecting with my child though :shrugs:

Diva says:

He is so precious! I instantly fell in love with both of my babies while pregnant.

Diva says:

:wave: Bootcamp :woohoo: hey ma!!!!

@Dimpz :hug: you had that interview yet ma?

Well he has Vince’s chin!!

:kona:

At least she was being honest. Some people hide their feelings, let them build up and then neglect their babies.. Not everyone matures when it comes to giving birth and accepting the role of a mother.

Cubarican says:

I can partially understand where she is coming from, but maybe just not from her. Like they planned all this right? What I can understand is the shock part, like for me at 17 I was scared the whole time so when the baby finally came I was in shock like omg ok its here now what, and although I loved him that fear was very powerful feeling too.

““Well you know, I was questioning my motherhood… Like, is this a mistake that God made? Or like, is this something that I need to hand over to my husband because he and the baby connected instantly.”-TAMAR

That’s what happens when you phuck for money, and wind up having to give birth for money.

I thought she said she loved the baby but not in-love with the baby :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Kay, how is the Roku, is it better than cable? Can you get OWN, WE, etc?

*********************************

Boot, you have access to prety much everything. The only difference is that you may pay a couple dollars for a season of something, or just be a day delayed in watching all the lastest shows, but there are literally THOUSANDS of channels (both popular and indie – like the one I plan to start) You can also game on it, watch pay-per-view movies that are right out of the movies for a fraction of what you’d pay Comcast or U-Verse for, and…well…it just works for me because I refuse to pay for cable like that when I don’t really watch a lot of t.v. – I want to watch what I want, when I want.

On Tamar and Vince’s beautiful gift….

:heart: Look at dat bewgahs! :love:

Him is gorgeous! :kiss:

thaspinaltruth says:

cute baby. it is great that she is being honest with herself. i just don’t like the fact of her saying this publicly. she could have just talked to a therapist or something. when the child is older enough to read this, it might be a little hurtful.

Torae says:

I cried when they handed me my first born. She was the most beautiful thing in the world and I couldn’t believe she was mine. Usually people don’t have those “what now” feelings until they bring the baby home and didn’t realize how hard and stressful a newborn baby is.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Diva, Pour it up, Pour it up :koolaid:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Chile :tea: I have to agree with this

Bootcampgirl says:

:shotsfired1:

KayCeiSoul says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:cosign:

But we know Tamar STAY speaking before she thinks.
      If she wasn’t sassy with herself, she’d be a dumb azz blonde valley girl.

———-

Bootcampgirl says:

@Kay, thanks :typing:

Just Looking says:

Awwwww What a CUTIE PIE….

VINCENT HERBERT YOU ARE THE FATHER.

thaspinaltruth says:

With Tamar, its all about me me me with her :tea: I mean honestly this comment is not shocking at all coming from her, considering she didn’t want to carry a baby because of the weight, she wanted a sergeant in the beginning. Usually folks want that if they can’t produce naturally or have experienced pregnancy or whatever. Grant you my pregnancy was miserable but just to see my daughter’s face was worth every pain :tea:

@ Diva… :no: Lunch in 30mins. Interview and shadow from 1:30-2:45

LSLH says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Chile I have to agree with this

That is the TRUTH. Tamar is just jealous of that baby and she should be ashamed if herself. She is just like Kim K., and they both complained throughout their pregnancies.

LSLH says:

Of**

deedeegirl says:

Just Looking says:

She seems like a fun loving lady, I like her and her honesty.

We have all seen her on television, but she’s a little immature and she grow over time. :shrug:

@MzDimpz and RazzleDazzle,

I agree with what you both said. I did a report on Post-Partum Depression (before it became a vogue topic) and I read that not all mothers were Yippee Ki Ya when their babies made their debut. There were some who hated being pregnant, and some who didn’t bond with their baby right away.

Like some other posters said, it will probably take time for Tamar to adjust to being a mother; mentally, physically, etc. I don’t see a problem with that. It’s kinda like some people don’t act all Oooh Wee when they get married…..kinda like Dan and Roseanne; doesn’t mean they can’t love each other. Hope this makes sense. :hug:

cougar lover says:

disappointed that he aint come out with 360 waves? that he look like hid father, or he didn’t come out crying, “imhere.com” :think:

Just Looking says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Diva… :no: Lunch in 30mins. Interview and shadow from 1:30-2:45
      ++++++++
      :waves: :waves: :waves: You are going to shadow as well. Sounds like you are a shoe in. :dance: :yes:

LSLH
      :mad: We ain’t gonna turn this into something about Kim K.!

Just Looking says:

@Ms. Sandra ooops sorry for the emotes. Giving my sister some love for keeping the economy going. :kona:

Crickett says:

I have 3 kids and I loved them in the womb. I would talk to my babies when they moved in my belly and attempt to wake them up to play with me. I just don’t understand after carrying a child almost a year that when you finally lay eyes on them you fail. I would never say those words of not falling in love with my child, that’s when you take the baby and send the mother to the psych ward. In Tamar’s case, as in many deranged imaged black girls- the baby wasn’t light enough, hair wasn’t silky enough, nose wasn’t pointy enough and lips weren’t thin. She had to face the real her and she wasn’t ready for that! Shame on you Tamar!

LSLH says:

@Man

Okay, I understand your soft spot for her!

Just Looking says:

and she will grow over time…..

@Unshakable – I agree with her. Real Talk, my kids are too old to give to the state. #judgeifyoumust :tea:

@DEEDEE
      “She’s not gonna try to hurt that baby. Vince, her meal ticket, would be gone in a heartbeat. Hell she already at the bottom of the totem pole, below the baby and the dog, LOL.”

:think:

I can really see this happening. Vince say Tamar can’t get that new plastic surgery to pay for the baby’s __________.

Tamar loses it and Logan has a mysterious “accident.” Tamar be all on tv with a new face talkin bout how bad she feel and chit.

Nezcom1973 says:

He is very cute!!! I think she is just spoiled and immediately knew that life is not all about her but him now! Grow up Tamar there is a new person wrapped around Vince’s finger!

@MzDimpz, DivaRo, and KeKe,

You are in my prayers…your rose family will continue to life you up and pray you ladies through your blessing in disguise. When you come out on the other side, you will be able to look back and say, I am more than a conqueror! :hug:

I guess i’m lost. I took her comment as having a thought in your head and not verbalizing it the way you meant. :shrug:

Also as far as she and Vince, I think she genuinely loves Vince. He was NAWT “VINCENTHERBERT” when they hooked up.

I also don’t see what’s so bad about worrying about weightgain. I mean, you do have to live in your body after the baby evacuates. You should care about being in some form of good shape and who the hell wasn’t scared of how bad labor would hurt?! IF yall didn’t, kudos to yall. I was scared as hell both times.

LSLH says:

by Crickett on Jul 31, 2013 at 1:18 pm
      ________________________________

Chile you said everything I was about to type! Kudos to you my friend. Great job reading Tamar’s ass!

:applause:

thaspinaltruth says:

If she would just learn to think before she speaks, she will be fine. Every action has a reaction.

Unshakable says:

@JustLooking – no ma’am….I don’t pass judgment. I may not agree with the action/behavior, but I don’t judge. That being said, I am seeking clarity from your comment #40. Are you saying that you would give your children to the state if they were young enough? No disrespect or shade intended, just making sure I understand your thoughts/post :hug:

Hell she already the bottom of the totem pole,below the baby&the dog~

:dead:

KayCeiSoul says:

__________________________________
      :cosign:

What did she think? The baby was supposed to come out with her plastic surgery features? :rolleyes:

I got a job for Diva…

:yahoo: @ Looking

:hug: @ Shake

Tamar is so strange. I don’t even know if what she’s saying is real or if it’s just reality show jibber jabber. I don’t know about other moms but I fell madly and deeply in love with my little boompies while they were in my belly….as soon as I knew they were in my belly. Holding them for the first time was amazing. I used to hate when the hospital staff took them from me.

anw_rootbeer says:

Cubarican says:

______________________________________
      I understand her point as well. I was 17, and it was more shock than anything. 11 years later, thats my piece of heaven and my world!

:eek:
      DAYUM!

Bootcampgirl says:

@Unshakable, I think you have said it best, not everyone is that excited about motherhood point.blank.period even if you have carried for 9/10 mos.. #differentstrokesfordifferentfolks..

Just Looking says:

and she will grow over time…..

——————
      :ghost:

it’s some folks kids i’ve watched and wanted to hand over to the state… :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@MzDimpz – Exactly…..I thought she was just stating how she feels. I haven’t spoken to a mother that said, “I have felt like a mom from the moment of conception until now.” Every mom I have spoken with have had their bad moments, days, doubts, insecurities, etc. I just thought it was part of the learning process. Maybe I’m in the minority on this, as I don’t have kiddos. :shrug:

Cubarican says:

@anw. :cheers: same here!

:eek:

the awkward moment when yo hubby text u tambout u got a secret admirer bc i just got delivered flowers he aint order?? :blink: yeah that! :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Cute baby
      I wonder if as he grows he will begin to look like Original Tamar from Murrylund :thinking:

Diva says:

@MzDimpz, DivaRo, and KeKe,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :hug: Thanks ma!!! Praying all goes well Dimpz…knock em dead gal!

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I got a job for Diva…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And what would that be nucca? :rofl: I ain’t cheap how much you paying?

I used to hate when the hospital staff took them from me.
      ———–

:lol: Bird,

I know after I had Lil Raz he was in the little bed they put the babies in and I finally was able to sleep. I woke up out of a dead sleep and noticed he wasn’t there like “WHERE THEY TAKE MY DAMN BABY?!?” :eek:

@Bootcamp,

Your post #56 just brought tears to my eyes. Iffin you’on quit! All making me misty-eyed over here by stroking my ego! You know Ion need no help getting started! :rofl:

@RazzleDazzle,

You shole is right! There are some kids that make you say, “Chile, where yo mammy at?,” with the mammy standing right there. Be looking like Hilary on Fresh Prince “So mom and dad, like what career do you want me to pick?” :rofl:

:think:
      Dang she needs to be sent to a PsYche ward cause she didnt immediately dall in LoVe with the baby :huh:
      I guess
      EVERY SINGLE woman on this god given green earth who has given birth did :eek:
      MmkAY..
      On a brighter Note SioVAUGHN won YestaDay . . . the Judge denied WADE’s Motion to keep those boys from her. :happy: for her

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

the awkward moment when yo hubby text u tambout u got a secret admirer bc i just got delivered flowers he aint order?? yeah that!
      ————-
      maybe it’s from one of your customers???

FuturedocDonte says:

Is Tamar a friend of the blog today? I got a couple of questions :coffee:

Nezcom1973 says:

:preach:

~
      RAZZ, girl i thought the nurses was trying to Steal my BABY,they Kept telling me to NOT put him in the bed with me up under my arm :blink:
      Cause i didnt want him in that plastic shoebox! :mad:

Razz

maybe it’s from one of your customers???

that’s what it HAS to be! :pray: or my Dad :shrug:

Cocoabana says:

I’m actually surprised by some of the comments regarding Tamar’s feelings towards her son when he was born…considering many of you are mothers. I have not had any children but as a woman, I can totally understand where she is coming from. I hope the best for her and her family.

@ Fay…..It’ll be ok. Where you stay at though? In case I need some ppl to check on you. Don’t worry, he won’t get away with shyt, yall live in Florida. :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) on Jul 31, 2013 at 1:28 pm
      ——————
      Oh ship :kona:

LSLH says:

by Unshakable on Jul 31, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Hey Unshakable :love:

I was wondering if you were a mom when I read another quote from you. I can tell you that from the moment of conception, God gives you 9-10 months to bond with your baby. It’s such a wonderful feeling. God knows what he’s doing and any loving woman would fall deeply in love with her baby from the womb to delivery and forever more. Tamar is jaded and selfish. It’s not about her anymore as far as Vince is concerned. That baby will forever have Vince’s heart not her.

Unshakable says:

I would totally agree with ya if it wasn’t Tamar we were talking bout. This woman has always been selfish in my eyes, and only cares about self

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:stop: Ya’ll are giving me the shakes… I’m good with kids but I have to get used to the fact that once they are here these :pacifier: :pacifier: ain’t ever gonna go home ‘cuz my house is “they house” tew :bite:

QueenSJ says:

Tamar never wanted the baby to begin with. she wanted it to be about her and only her. I remember on BFV her saying her niece and nephews, along with her handbags were her children.

Also, parents who don’t connect with their child, don’t care about the child. Sad.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, but i believe folks are being too critical of what she said. I can relate to her in a way…

I didn’t instantly FALL IN LOVE with my son at first. I was to afraid of the huge task that was before me. But unlike tamar I was 19, it was unplanned, and I wasn’t ready to fully give my ENTIRE life to raise a child and be a mother. and I questioned if I could even be a good mother because like tamar I was very selfish and spoiled (im still a little selfish and im very spoiled some **** doesnt change) BUT I matured as TIME went on and Im proud of who I am as a PARENT.

Just because you as a MOTHER felt a certain way, doesn’t been another woman will share those same feelings.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh I don’t see Tamar hurting her dag on baby. That for me is a bit much. :blink:

And thanks @Unshake!! :hug:

@FAY

:eek:
      … so a random ninja just ordered you flowers and you THOUGHT it was from the hubby?

:facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

On a brighter Note SioVAUGHN won YestaDay . . . the Judge denied WADE’s Motion to keep those boys from her. for her
      by luVn_liFe… on Jul 31, 2013 at 1:31 pm
      ——-
      Good! Although I do think she is bitter— like most of y’all on this blog :eek: She loves those boys too and I pray they work it out

@RazzleDazzle,

————

WHOOO CHILE!! I’d be like :wtf: is yo momma doing??? Why you so bad? or Why you cry so much?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:eek:

—————————————————-

My hubby tried that once had me going crazy trying to figure out who sent me flowers and it was his azz :tea:

@Jenie and LSLH,

You ladies don’t think that Tamar could eventually “grow into” her role as a mother?

Now, if I were pregnant with child, knowing me I would be all crying the day I found out I was pregnant. I would be so happy because I love life and the continuity thereof. But, I do believe there are women for whom it takes time to realize that it’s “not all about them” and to realize the world doesn’t revolve around them. I believe such may be the case with Tamar. For some people, it takes parenthood to calm them down and bring life into a more realistic perspective. What do you think? :think:

Ty says:

:offtopic:

The decision came after a contentious three-hour hearing this afternoon. The judge, Antonio Marin, had scheduled 30 minutes to discuss the situation! Marin also ordered Funches to undergo an evaluation to determine whether she has anger management issues.

Wade was supposed to make the two boys, Zaire, 11, and Zion, 6, available to his ex last week as part of their routine summer visitations.

Despite the fact that Wade has full custody, Funches gets to visit with the children every other weekend. In summer, she’s supposed to get them for two weeks a month. But last week, instead of bringing the kids to Funches as planned, the ballplayer’s Miami lawyers filed an emergency motion to suspend further visits.

They also asked that Funches undergo psychological evaluation after Funches staged a strange sit-in protest in her native Chicago.

Neither Wade nor Funches attended today’s hearing.

“They (Wade’s legal team) didn’t have a sufficient legal basis to justify the suspension of Siohvaughn’s visitation schedule,” said Lisa Macci, Funches’ attorney.

Wade’s lawyers have yet to return calls for comment. Wade and Funches managed to hammer out a post-divorce financial settlement last week in Chicago. It’s supposed pay Funches $5 million plus plenty of goodies.

Just when DWade thought he had this one all wrapped up! He caused her to have a meltdown and made her look more crazy than we thought but she still gets the kids….

@RazzleDazzle,

Exactly. It’s some womens out there who couldn’t take care of a chia pet, let alone a chile. :rofl:

*************************

{John Witherspoon side eye} Uh huh. I knew something was up with all those sessy pics you was postin. WTH you been up to Faye? Don’t make hubby turn into Ike now.

QueenSJ says:

Totally remember this episode and hop Vince damn near begged her to get prego and she finally bent. :no: and Who said Tamar gone hurt the baby :thinking: hell I doubt if she even changing Diapers :tea: like seriously

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:Good! Although I do think she is bitter— like most of y’all on this blog She loves those boys too and I pray they work it out
      :P
      Im glad that the judge isnt allowing WADE’s Celeb Status and Powerful Attorney to continously kick this woman whilst on the ground :nono:
      That shyte aint right.

Siafdlfjakdjfpaojvpaijvaughn Wade getting any sort of visitation is exhibit “A” in the bias in the system towards women.

That judge should be removed from the bench.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

This woman has always been selfish in my eyes, and only cares about self
      —-
      This I have to dispute. She sang back up for Toni and half the time did not ask to be paid, was buying Tawanda hating ass a car when she needed it. She gives to her family. Yes she is self centered, but I don’t always think its about her.

Bad Influence says:

:huh: Tamar should just stop talking…smh

hey Roses :waves: da fcks up?

@Jenie and LSLH,

It could happen :tea: of course

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

QueenSJ says:

—————————————

Vince probably threatened to divorce her if she didn’t want to have a baby… so she gave in… I watched a clip of The Real last week where Tamera asked her why she was back at work 5weeks after having a baby and Tamar responded… I’m busy I got things to do Ain’t no body got time for that…. BISH :huh:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Shrugs I don’t see what she said that was so wrong.

@LUVN
      “Im glad that the judge isnt allowing WADE’s Celeb Status and Powerful Attorney to continously kick this woman whilst on the ground
      That shyte aint right.”

:blink:

that hoe kidnapped the kids and had a standoff with the police and WADE STILL paying her $25000 a MONTH, plus $10,000 a month living expenses AND her legal bills for her to take him to court.

Chit that’s kicking someone??? :huh:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

BAD FLU :happy:

HIS!!!! :woohoo: HowRyA???

SioVaughn aint gonna HURT those BoYs no More Than Tamar is . . . Mofos Play to Much :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think she had the baby for Vince. I think she could have kept living her life as it was. I think that’s why there is an initial disconnect. But since Logan is a part of Tamar and she thinks everything she does is fabulous by default so is he and she will adore him.
      But not more than Vince :lol:
      She better be lucky she had a boy. If it was a :cheer: she might have threw a fit BC Vince would have redirected his affections and spoiling

A.J. says:

I think this is a good look for Tamar!!

Cubarican says:

and sadly that is the reason some of these woman don’t come forward or talk about it and if needed in some cases, get help, because of the bashing.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      QueenSJ says:
      —————————————

See what I’m talm bout……. Self!!!! :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Boot, you just have gas on your chest! You’ll be over it by the weekend :lol: Be safe!

Bad Influence says:

Jenieeeeeeeeee, Dem Babiessss (how dem babies?) & LuVnnnnn :hug: s

@BAD INFLUENCE
      :hugs:
      :jack:

Where you been at?

Cocoabana says:

hi my dimpz!! :hug:

that hoe kidnapped the kids and had a standoff with the police
      @MAN
      Just :stop: Cut it, with the trumped up Exaggerrated Sceanario.

:facepalm:

Apparition says:

——————————————
      You would think after that last stunt she’d have to have supervised visits.

Hey BadFlu!

@Man – You dead wrong for that rendition of Siovaughn’s name! :hahaha:

Off topic: Former ANTM runner-up YaYa DaCosta is married and pregnant with her first child. She looks RADIANT! Auntie Sandrita, will you do a write-up on her?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb If you signed a contract and already got your money, even if you have a baby, can you back out?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Dem Babiessss (how dem babies?)

——————————-

The :pacifier: :pacifier: are great! Doing the salsa in mommy’s belly as we speak :happy:

Cubarican says: sadly that is the reason some of these woman don’t come forward or talk about it and if needed in some cases, get help, because of the bashing.

:yes:

like i said earlier dif strokes

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq on Jul 31, 2013 at 1:44 pm
      ________
      I bet Vince was at home with the baby and happily.
      Dimpz good luck on the interview!!! :yahoo:
      I am pretty sure Vince was paid when she met him BC I remember her and Toni talking about her liking the face that he could fly her in jets and buy XYZ and how she used to try to cook for him when he had girlfriends. She was plotting :tea: He may be more well know nationally but he was a major player in music

LSLH says:

@Jenie and LSLH,

_________________________

Unshakable

This is Tamar we’re talking about. She has shown her ass all across national tv! She even admitted to being jealous of her own baby! Tamar is spoiled and selfish. Period. I think she thought the baby would be lighter because she dyed her skin, and with straight hair because she wears wigs, and with high cheek bones because she has silicone in her face. Tamar’s REAL looks came out within her baby. I don’t think Tamar will ever connect with her baby. Sad.

Bad Influence says:

hello @Man…poor thing lol…How are u?

Cocoaaaaa u cocoa thang yew…rawr *motorboats*

Unshake!!! how are u bew?

The Master Beta :D says:

OMG I have been sunburned it hurts :wail:

that worked at the festival and SAW EVERYTHING – the man made a JOKING COMMENT that was innocent in nature, and Keyshia Cole OVERREACTED. The tipster explained, “He was trying to compliment her, but Keyshia started ACTING UP. . . Then Boobie came out of nowhere and hit dude TWO TIMES. CRACK CRACK . . . and broke his jaw.”
      :smack:

@LUVN

Please. That hoe has done more than enough to never have visitation again. If that had been a dude they would been locked all the phucking way up after the kidnapping.

Feel bad for Wade. Nigga gotta pay for this nutcase to take HIM to court, then he gotta trust his kids with her. SMH. I hope she don’t hurt them kids.

Unshakable says:

Another off topic: Roses (male roses included)

Is it ever appropriate to wear cheek shorts? I ask this because I notice a lot of the younger kids (junior high and high school) and some of the old school females are wearing shorts with their butt cheeks exposed. Now, some of these females have dimply, cellulite-like, saggy bums, but are wearing these shorts.

Is there ever a time to wear these shorts and if so, should they be limited to a certain type of person? I am interested in hearing all points of view. :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————————————-

It’s possible… if any of the contract stipulations violated…

But it also depends on if you are talking about a surrogacy contract specifically?

Just Looking says:

Unshakable says:

@Unshakable – Chile please only take every 50th comment I say seriously. My son whom is now 16 is the most amazing gift that I’ve ever been given. He was born @23 weeks, due to no fault of mine. I also have two amazing and brilliant children that I did not birth, ages 12 and 14. Needless to say having a tween and 2 teenagers is a handful. On good days they can clean all four bathrooms, vacuum all the entire house and pretty good darn window cleaners. So they are actually more good to me than the state. They have been given marching orders when they walk across that high school stage, they will be prepared to go into college, community school or military of their choice. They have a additional 4 years to be fully funded. :hug: :winky:

Aside their are laws about giving up kids past a certain age :tea:

Bad Influence says:

#122 :dead:

that baby is finna look like the REAL Tamar AND its heavy lipped daddy…tsk tsk

and THAT my friends, is the REAL reason she didnt wanna get knocked up…she didnt wanna reproduce with that giant mouth breathing man :no:

Ok @ MAN :kiss: ur right

AkneeWHOOO SANDRiTa why foo come u aint post lil BASH’s PICS,hes SOOOO PurrrTEEEE!!!! :happy:

cougar lover says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LUVN

—————————————————————-

i’m still trying to figure out what dude drafted or cosigned the legislation to allow this sort of thing to play out in courts across america. was it a result of guilt from said party or people trying to keep office during the feminist movement? :think:

@UNSHAKE
      IMO-It certainly isnt Appropriate for these lil GAls to be wearing those lil Dukes to school :spank: they need they a.s.s beat!

I would nOT wear them out in Public,but i do AT home all day long

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It’s possible… if any of the contract stipulations violated…

—–
      No. I was asking because everyone was saying how she went back to work, but if contracts were signed and she was paid, she would have to go, correct? (talking about Tamar)

Cubarican says:

Is there ever a time to wear these shorts and if so
      _________________________

UM no, because there is never a time my pupils wanna see anyone’s cheeks regardless of their stature.

Ty says:

Hissy Poo :happy:

I think a mother should be apart of their kids lives but Siovaughn is not wrapped tight enough. I was with her til I read up on her past and present phuckery :shrug:

Plus she agreed to a monetarial settlement last week and didn’t even mention her kids or visitation :nono: You haven’t seen your kids this year but you are fighting for more money instead of fighting to see your kids :rolleyes: When the settlement was finalized, she realized that she hadn’t seen her kids all summmer…chile bye

Miany says:

:offtopic:
      Any of yall wear Mary Kay makeup or use her products? I went to a lil Mary Kay party (my sister sells it) and got a nice lil homemade microdermabrasion done… I kinda like some of their stuff enventho it always put me in the mind of an old yt lady :thinking:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ BAD :kiss: Miss you hunti

Bad Influence says:

Ty-Boogieeeeee :2dance:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Another off topic: Roses (male roses included)

——–
      I hate them. These chick sout here with these panty looking shorts. It’s ugly. And really, you need to be either in the house or not wear them at all. I feel like it’s hood rat wear to go to the bar or club. Now if your in the house with it then ok…well I wont do i tbecause I dont like my ass out in front of ym son, but yall get the point.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It’s possible… if any of the contract stipulations violated…
      —–

—————————————

She is entitled to her maternity leave… whatever Fox allows for maternity leave she is entitled to have. If she chooses not to return at all then yes, there would be ramifications otherwise she is still within the terms of her contract.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost: :(

@MIANY
      *panches nose*
      ION like the smell of any of it :( I did used to wear a lotion by MK
      something Kisses I believe

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<——- Is on the Baby Gap site again… Ya'll SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!!! :wail:

Bad Influence says:

Just Lookinggggg hey mama! i missed yew too…. i miss all u heathens lol i just dnt ever have time to log on anymore :crying: hold meeeee :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb lol your my go to on things that need a lawyer. hahahahahah. Thanks. BTW when are these babies coming out?

Cubarican says:

EXACTLY. :yes:

Unshakable says:

@JustLooking – Chile, thank you for that clarification. You know I was over here like :blink: *smile*

@Luvn – Tis true….at home, anything goes

@CubaRican – :dead: that is a good point

Me personally, I don’t have the moxie to wear such shorts and I stick to pants. I think there’s a time and place for everything. I do believe these some of these younger girls unknowingly attract the wrong type of attention with these types of shorts and are not developed enough to know what type of things go through a man’s mind. Not blaming them, I just think they need to be informed so they can make educated choices. Then again, I’m not a mother so take what I say with several caveats.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<——- Is on the Baby Gap site again… Ya'll SAVE ME FROM MYSELF!!!
      ——
      lol I could not stop watching all the birthing shows when I was pregnant. lol. But Baby Gap sometimes has good sales….how much stuff did you already buy?

Ty says:

Unshakable says:

Another off topic: Roses (male roses included)

Those that know better tend to do better. The same females walking around with their azz out can’t figure out why they attract certain types of men that usually arent shyt :coffee: I have a GF that likes hood clubs but cant figure out why she is always disrespected by men :rolleyes:

If u are in a hood club, with your azz out, why are u surprised that a man approaches you saying “cut something shawty” :shrug:

#grown&sexy

Caramel Rain says:

**********************

Really? you think that Vince and Tamar dont know about genetics? You think that she wasn’t aware her baby would look like her “real” face. I guess you made this well informed decision based on the snipet of reality that are contrived from “reality” shows. OK.

I’ll be damned if I let people tell me how I am SUPPOSED to feel after carrying MY child. I guess people dont realize that everyone has different experiences, different hormones and different views of motherhood? HOw are I think rationally :rollseyes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LUVN

*******************************

I agree. Dwayne didn’t have to defame her one time. She has done plenty of things all by herself to make it clear that she is bat sh*t crazy. That’s why she lost custody. I’m afraid for those children. I really don’t think this will end well if she is allowed to have unsupervised visits.

Caramel Rain says:

*************

yea, around the house but never out in public.

Caramel Rain says:

*************
      #blamesociety

Unshakable says:

@roses-thanks for the feedback….makes for a really great dialogue. To an extent, I think media/society has done a great job of saturating the environment with sex/sexual innuendos. I believe this in part influences our youths’ behavior and cosigns what some grown folk continue to do. Just my 0.02. :-)

tintin1979 says:

awwww. that’s definitely his daddy’s mouth

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

She’s allowed. If you think about it, the average man doesn’t become the doting dad right off the bat either. Usually, the kid has to grow on the guy. There’s always an exception, but generally guys aren’t exactly ecstatic about the new baby in the house.