Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Getting Married

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Getting Married

E! News reports exclusively that Oscar winner Halle Berry and French actor Olivier Martinez are tying the knot this weekend.

Berry, 46, and Martinez, 47, are expecting their first baby, a son, in September. Berry has a daughter, Nahla Aubry, 5, with Canadian underwear model Gabriel Aubry.

Berry, who has 2 failed marriages, swore she would never wed again. But after meeting Martinez on a movie set in South Africa in 2010, she revealed to InStyle magazine her dreams of walking down the aisle again.

“I do know it will be very small,” she told the InStyle.

“I haven’t been to many weddings, but I went to one this weekend with 250 guests. I thought, Wow—so this is a wedding, huh? I’ve never had that, nor have I wanted that. I wasn’t even trying to catch the bouquet!”

“Who knew?!” she told Extra this past weekend, when rumors of her impending nuptials leaked. “I swore it off, right? Never say never, people!”

E! News reports that Martinez’s ring’s designer is “real artist” Robert Mazlo, a jeweler from his Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood in Paris, whose family has been designing jewelry for “kings and queens for many centuries.”

• Olivier Martinez upsets Halle Berry by flirting with her friend
  • Halle Berry Had Plastic Surgery?
  • Nia Long: “I’ve never seen marriage work”
  • Halle Berry’s Screaming Fits at Baby Daddy

72 Responses to “Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Getting Married”

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I try to be positive but Halle has a track record of being on that dope naw mean and then after her looks are no longer blinding them they see her crazy. Olivier might just be the one to pop off on her. He has crazy behind his eyes too :huh:

jazi65 says:

morning ev1 :hi:

Hopefully the 3rd time’s a charm for Halle – I’m happy for her

OlIVER can handle hallE He’s Just as BonKers as she is

Trendsetter says:

I really like Halle….I just hope that it lasts thsi time…

:yahoo: laWD it’s Thursday!!!!!

I just watched willow smith’s summer fling video… she said something that led to long hair and she flipped her dry ass Rihanna wig and it’s not even a full wig it’s like a long bowl cut. :rofl:

Afiya says:

Good for them…hope this one is the charm (Halle)

Lamar Odom went absolutely nuts on 2 paparazzi in Hollywood this afternoon … smashing a car, a camera … and then fleeing the scene — apparently with some of the destroyed camera gear.

The violent incident was captured on video … where Mr. Khloe Kardashian was seen going into the back of a car belonging to one of the paps, and chucking all of the guy’s equipment into the middle of a busy street.

He then walked across the street and smashed another photog’s car with a metal bar, then picked up all the gear from the street and put it in his trunk.

THIS NEGROs MUGSHOT will be EVERYWHERE by tomoRRoW
      :facepalm:

San says:

Yall bringing babies into the world and whatnot may as well get married :tea:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Jul 11, 2013 at 9:53 am
      ——————
      Chile when I saw that mess I hit rewind like :stop: not dry hair don’t care. Then the fake British accent. Then when that 35 year old man looking like he had on a Badu scarf and his name was Shazar King Kut Master picked her up and she looked like a boy Damon I lost breathe :no:

The Pearl! says:

Good Morning, Everybody! :waves: That’s all I got so far. :P

Good luck with that. Hopefully the third time’s a charm for ole Halle. :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Don’t do ease don’t do it

lovezoe says:

*please

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

____
      Lammy :stop: Why you mad son? I guess he tired of the rumors. But yea I hope he didn’t think he could flee :hahaha: from the paps. Ole can’t read cursive face

MsB2u says:

I sure hope this third time i works for Halle

Ole can’t read cursive face
      ~

LoveZoe
      Pearl
      San
      Afiya
      Razzle

:wave: SMONEAAAAAAAAA

Oliver yeen heard bout this fool :nono:

lovezoe says:

LamBam screwing up. Ain’t dude a free agent?

Halle is the common denominator :rules: with that being said he gets just what he deserves…. idiot !!!!!

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Smonae!

Ain’t dude a free agent?
      ~
      YUP

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Smonae :hi:
      Why are these DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS people in My staff meeting asking STOOPID questions about what happens if you see an unsupervised visitor in the building :wtf: Speak! Say hello! Geesh! Scary folks. We are upping security in the building and people are just wasting time with these question. Scary behinds! :hide:

San says:

:waves: Smonae, Luvn, Jenie

San says:

:waves: Razzle, Pika, Lovezoe

I just watched the video with Bambi and Mary Jane and let me just say that Kandi needs to kick her hair stylist in the nuts he don’t want. She tried it with that S&M Rihanna hair.

And Funky Dineva, man this dude… lost for words. LOST FOR COMPLETE VOCABULARY!!!!

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Yea Lammy you ain’t finna come back to my lakers of you keep committing crimes. You get a free pass on the first one. Second one we have to act. Third you gotta go to like the Knicks or Nuggets :no:

Hi Smonae. :hi:

How you doin Suga Foot?

lovezoe says:

Razzle- give me the recap on Bambi and Mary Jane.

Betamax82 says:

:offtopic:

I just caught one of my coworkers talking shyt about be to another coworker I read her ass real fast tell me why this bish starts crying and the other one wants to play dumb I will ignore some things but don’t try me on some bullshyt that ain’t even your business folks to too much for so little :mad:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Jul 11, 2013 at 10:10 am
      —————
      Can’t watch in My meeting. What happened :popcorn:

@Beta :stop: Oh hell no :nono: you should have read that azz !!!

@BETA
      LmaOOOOOOOOO fuGG she crying for??

that_VA_thickchick says:

Mawnin or whatever :yawn:

I’m sleepy, my back hurt and it’s mad cold in this office. I’m in one of those moods where I’m just :waiting: for somebody to say something to me so I can let have on em. :no:

The video consisted of Bambi standing in the door way surrounded by a gaggle of folks and some random chick screaming “IS THIS WHAT Y”ALL PROMOTIN’??! WHY IS SHE STILL HERE?!” (refering to Bambi aka Antwoin Dodson in drag) Then Mary Jane jumped bad after calling security and started talking all kids of mess when Bam’Twoin left. When the camera kept turning to Mary Jane was when it showed Kandi and Funky Dineva.

Smonae says:

:hugs: Jenieeee, Beta & MsB

Im good Bird & you?

lovezoe says:

The judge has allowed manslaughter. The prosecution now trying to add child abuse.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by Betamax82 on Jul 11, 2013 at 10:11 am
      ———
      What’d she say? :popcorn:
      Can u tell I am bored
      Y’all better post! I need stuff to read. I can’t put my headphones in to watch Zim. Trial :(

San says:

——–
      Story of my life this last month. I just went in a coworker office and politely :biggrin: asked if we had a problem :tea:

Afiya says:

Hi Smonae :wave:

————-
      What the hell is she crying for :lol: Did you hear any of what she said? and you know just how to treat fake folks. Killem with kindness. :)

lovezoe says:

Kandi and her ATL friends too old for that. Ugh

Smonae says:

Did anyone watch R&B Diva’s LA

I cant get over Michel’le voice, chit irritating as hell :no:

MoniquetheGeek says:

I cant get over Michel’le voice, chit irritating as hell
      ______________________________
      I will be fast forwarding through all her scenes for the rest of the season.

Betamax82 says:

Basically I was late yesterday & today so her and the other rat talmbout you live the closest but you was late there is no excuse for that blah blah blah and I said so yall talking behind my back now and she says no we were not but I’m like I was not included in the conversation :smack: so what does that tell you I told them both neither of you are my supervisor nor boss so stay out my bizniee :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Smonae :hi:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Jul 11, 2013 at 10:14 am
      ———————-
      Seems like a whole lot of nothing :no:
      No weave pulled or face beaten? :lame:

LOL
      BUT still Da FuGG is she CRYING FOR El Stupido CO-Worker!

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

:lame: <— Lamar O

BETA!

Go to HR and report it, BEFORE they report you! :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Smonae says:

Did anyone watch R&B Diva’s LA
      I cant get over Michel’le voice, chit irritating as hell
      _________________________________

Oooh chile bless her I know she can’t help it but its so irritating

Betamax82 says:

Basically I was late yesterday & today so her and the other rat talmbout you live the closest but you was late there is no excuse for that blah blah blah and I said so yall talking behind my back now and she says no we were not but I’m like I was not included in the conversation so what does that tell you I told them both neither of you are my supervisor nor boss so stay out my bizniee
      —————–
      I used to get this shizniee back when I would first CALL MY SUPERVISOR to NOTIFY THEM of my where abouts and discuss possible paperwork and folks still got stuff to say not knowing what was going on. I never got in trouble cause it was always something legit anyway :lol:

MsTake, got gotcho caps back :D

Smonae
      Monique
      :eek:

:waves:

bbl

Halle and Olivier are crazy individually and collectively. They gone fugg around and kill each other. :shrugs:

Beta

AND then tell them “that’s why you both will never be in Management” and sashay off :D

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. on Jul 11, 2013 at 10:14 am
      ———————-
      Seems like a whole lot of nothing
      No weave pulled or face beaten?
      ————
      No Ma’am, not a thing! When it would show Kandi’nem she had that head down eye brow raised smirk on her face (y’all know that look) like Y’all betta not touch me or my $2 weave.

Betamax82 says:

Luvn she was crying because I confronted that ass that’s what she does trying to draw sympathy not from me bish this isn’t the first time someone has confronted her and she resulted in crying a river snake ass heifer ooh these folks gone get my blood boiling this morning not today

Betamax82 says:

:newpost: Chaz

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      :hahaha: for making her cry. That’s what she gets. Next time miss mind your business.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Rnb LA
      Chante: banging body and voice. Like her but I bet she has some dirt either on or about her
      Lil No: I believe in esteem of yourself but boo when you compared your levels and ability to Beyonce :ghost: you have heart tho
      Claudette: Pretty girl and voice. Her eyes seemed pained and she seems hurt and sad. I will pray for her
      Dawn: she seems like that black girl who decides to try other things because the normal “Hurt” her and she seems lost
      Michelle: yea I know it’s not spelled like that. Her nose is Kin to Latoya Jack. Her voice :no: I can’t. Sounds like Minnie Mouse sucked on a helium Johnson and got pink eye

This dude is mad cause he was “sprung on” with the child abuse and 3rd degree argument.. talking about it’s not fair! :rofl:

Smonae says: