In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Season 2 Finale

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Finale

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Finale

Judging from Rodney Ho’s recap on the AJC website, the scripted hijinks continue with Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s final episode of season 2. Lothario Stevie J gives rings to both his baby mama, MiMi Faust, and studio stripper — I mean, singer Joseline Hernandez. Mimi Faust can’t keep a straight face as Stevie bestows upon both of them the title of “partners” for life. Of course, the emotionally unstable Joseline melts down in front of the cameras (right on cue). You know the show couldn’t end without a manufactured fight.

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Finale

Kirk Frost and Rasheeda
They continue to pretend their marriage is in trouble. Nothing to see here.

Lil Scrappy, Erica Dixon and Mama Dee
Scrappy gets out of rehab and tries to straighten things out with his mother and his baby mama, Erica. He gave Erica an engagement ring but she gave it back. “After 11 years of trying, it’s time to let it go,” she said.

Ariane Davis, Traci Steele, Baby Drew, Karlie Redd, Benzino and pseudo singer K. Michelle barely get any air time in the final episode. K. Michelle has moved to New York to help producer Mona Scott Young save her original reality TV series, ‘Love & Hip Hop NY’. Good luck with that.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Alternate Link

Video courtesy of Yardie

69 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Season 2 Finale”

Congrats to Stevie on his . . . .
    Marriage :shrug:

KK76 says:

Married as in a civil union ceremony?

puppylove says:

See these two men r in :love: and the supreme court says theys married naw!

KK76 says:

And wasn’t Kirk’s whole issue with Rasheeda about money? So why buy all that stuff? Oh wait….nevermind. :coffee:

Miany says:

:thinking: yall really thing J Hud lost all that weight on WW??? She looks good (besides the knees) shoooot I need that J. Hud plan :tea:

The finale was as stupid as the whole rest of the season. I hope Mona can fix it before the next season starts. I didn’t believe anything that took place last night. And the fake Joseline was yucky.

Miany says: I saw that yesterday. gun shot residue on the baby’s dad- one who BLAMED THE BABY’s mom in the first placem they buried the story.
    ~
    ~
    @MIANY
    Its a bunch of bullCHIT,It FcuKing sickens Me to the Pit of my stomach,NOT ONlY because these boys ARE innocent (as I believed to begin with) but that there is Serious collusion in this nation against blacks,minorities people of any other color than white
    Its so sad.

Kirk Frost and Rasheeda
    They continue to pretend their marriage is in trouble. Nothing to see here.

Exactly :zzz: get rid of em !

MsB2u says:

IM SO SICK OF KIRK ASS

Miany says: yall really thing J Hud lost all that weight on WW?
    ~
    ~
    NOPE

:tea:

LSLH says:

Kirk really does look like the brown M&M.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The fake Joseline looked downsie

MsB2u says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Miany says: yall really thing J Hud lost all that weight on WW?
    ~
    ~—————————–
    :no:

Miany says:

Even though weight watchers totally works :tea: hell nawwww she had that stomach gastric shyt :tea: weight watchers is more than likely helping her maintain that healthy lifestyle……

JHud is one of them people that is meant to be hefty :tea:

**************************

I do. Weight Watchers is the bomb if you stick with it. You know, like any other weight loss plan.

LSLH says:

Kirk really does look like the brown M&M.

Didn’t realize how he ugly self is kinda cut :tea:

lyric says:

Imma need to see all kinds of receipts for this so called “marriage” Stevie was tweetin about. Civil unions and life partners does not equal marriage. He still tryna pass out bus passes and transfers….chile but Mimi laughing at that whole ring scene was classic funny ans pure comedy. She knew what was up when she walked up in there.

bnatural says:

So it took 11 years for Erica to realize Scrappy ain’t ish? :coffee:

Scrappy performs in the same outfit over and over again :rolleyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and when Scrap said that marijuana had a hold on him and was a MONSTER but JESUS saves him I :ghost: He was up here look all swollen like DeAngelo post how does it feel, arrest and being fed 86 fried chicken meals by Angie Stone :no:
    Jesus be a wet wipe, ghost buster and cleanser to take the weed taste out his mouth :nun:

Scrappy’s scene (well his expressions) actually looked believable :tea:

Fake Joseline wanted her 15 min but got 15 miliseconds! :rofl:

She wanted to be heard…and they said it’s grown man business… Put that dirty looking girl in her place :rofl:

nybrn2 says:

I LMAO when Scrappy aka Darryl was doing his confessional about Mary Jane!!! Lol

Kirk and Rasheeda—-We r done with this storyline..

Favorite scene– Joseline going off on Steebie at the end. What was MiMi laughing about??? You allowed this man to drag u for 15 years boo!!! #wheredeydodatat

Steebie—Stay doing the most!!! #pimp

Joseline-look-alike–have several seats okay

Miany says:

Crazy thing is, when I read yahoo’s blog about Trayvon, folks (sprites) brought up this case, saying no one really talked about the two black boys that shot the baby. Now look at this shyt……. it all was a damn set up, and even the daughter said that the mother wanted the child dead but why isn’t this shyt all over the media. This sprite trash needs to be exposed
    ^^^ @Jenie, Luvn… it’s a system built to serve THEM. They gonna always tilt what they report to they’re advantage. GZ got away with murder of a black boy so they don’t wanna show ANOTHER yt on t.v. stealing black boys’ lives. :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

LPG for life baby!!! :rofl: Hey yall!!

Trendsetter says:

___________________________

She didn’t…a friend of mine works with a plastic surgeon who friend did surgery on JHud, but you didn’t hear that from me…

Scrappy performs in the same outfit over and over again
    ———
    Baby yew ain’t know he wears uniforms to perform?? Same chit so that they can see he is serrus about that papuh! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So it took 11 years for Erica to realize Scrappy ain’t ish?
    Scrappy performs in the same outfit over and over again
    by bnatural on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:32 am
    ————-
    :hahaha: I said that must be his royal prince of the south performance garments. He and Kanye go to the same leather maker

Trendsetter says:

___________________________

:yes: The cat been out the bag with Jhud.

tintin1979 says:

Stevie J is a trouble maker.

JHud is one of them people that is meant to be hefty
    ^^^ maybe if she lost it all naturally her head woulda shrunk with her waist. THe fat head is prob why you think she meant to be hefty…..

^^^ ok… only reason I ask is cuz J. Hud lost a whole person and she’s kept it off for a minute now..

@Miany you are so right :yes:

Trendsetter says:

Plus JHud has a personal weight watchers person who travels with her…yep I got the gossip about that chick right there…

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Trendsetter says:
    ___________________________
    The cat been out the bag with Jhud.
    ~
    ~
    Yup when she got sick after eating at a REStaurant and said it was food Poisoning

JHud is one of them people that is meant to be hefty

Well if you use the weight watchers tactic, it helps you keep the weight off, and also help you loose weight at a healthy speed ….. Not Jhud in her case, she lost a gang of weight extremely quick but the weight watchers diet will help you maintain that lifestyle :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Trendsetter on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:41
    ———
    Well don’t stop. FINISH HER (mortal combat voice)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by luVn_liFe… on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:42 am
    ———-/
    :gossip: So what you saying she really couldn’t handle a real full meal because she got a baby stomach now?

tipdagemini says:

Mimi wasnt doing all that laughing in front of Joseline cause Joseline would have mollymaided her butt across the floor. Mimi was doing all that laughing after Jose left. But the biggest laugh goes to Mimi for waiting on Steebie for 15 years

Question? Why is Ariane on the show :shrugs:

Afiya says:

:hahaha: This MESS right here is funny as all get out, that damn Steebie is the G.O.A.T and the funny part is he be like “…huh, what I do, we a union now right, right?!!!” :lolsign: :rofl: That dude right chere :hahaha:

MsB2u says:

Scrappy performs in the same outfit over and over again :rolleyes:
    ———————-

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Scrappy’s scene (well his expressions) actually looked believable
    ***********************

I agree. I never say it but he is my favorite behind Queen Joseline and Steebie. But er um ah what the hell were the VH1 cameras doing all up in the rehab facility?

Jdore says:

Joseline got them hands tho :box:

Good Morning Roses :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Question? Why is Ariane on the show
    by jeniefrumdabloc on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:45 am
    _________
    Cause she was trying to be mire famous than ray flip flop :shrugs:

When did Benzino become such a nut sucker for Steebie :shrugs: dude is sniffing the crack of Steebie’s azz big time

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I like Scrappy :yes:

Jdore says:

_______________________________________________________________________
    When you create your own stage as a rehab facility you can bring whatever you want in there

Rasheedah look like she carrying tripplets, that broad is beyond hug for 7 months :phew: I’m talking big as hell

Miany says:

@Jenie… I aint doing weight watchers. I got a bonafide plan. I’m gone save myself some money and do the food watchers… Ima watch what the fugg I put in my mouth and run my azz on the track, works everytime. :tea:
    @Trend… yea… I assume I’d be able to keep weight off long term if I had someone ova my shoulders.
    JHud: Ummmm I think I’ll take the (whatever the fattiest item on the menu is)
    Personal WW consultant: NOPE. She will have a salad no dressing and a water
    JHud: :(

Miany says:

Please do chile, I wasted 200 in suntin dollars. I lost all my weight counting my calories 1200 a day, and no food after 7 and walking :yes:

Trendsetter says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by Trendsetter on Jul 30, 2013 at 9:41
    ———
    Well don’t stop. FINISH HER (mortal combat voice)

____________________________

LOL…I mean I can continue on…but all I’m going to say is…dude that got charged with the murders of her family…didn’t do it now :lipssealed:

Ole Scrappy has a nice smile :grill:

Miany says:

now yall I been liked Boobie… SO is it kinda a bad sign that I started liking him more when I heard he dislocated dude’s jaw???? I was like… yesssss Boobie, you aint gone just let no fool harass ur wife….. But then again Keysh in a business where u need thick skin and if Boobie temper set up like that, he gone have to get some therapy.

bnatural says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

—-

I think that Rasheeda is short and petite…meaning she’s all belly…at least that’s what I gather from the pictures that I’ve seen of her….and I think that they may have taped that last episode two months ago….I’m thinking she could drop that load at any time. :shrug:

_________________________________

All I know is when you deal with mess and married to mess, you will attract mess :tea: Fact !!!!!

I don’t know who did Mimi makeup on the confessionals,,,,, but somebody contoured the fawk out her face :bow: I’m talking cut hunty :nun:

:kona:
    I always suspected that girlllllll but, you can’t just drop a sip of tea then move on out… :tea: I’m tryna sip but Trend left me dry

Trendsetter says:

Miany says:

I always suspected that girlllllll but, you can’t just drop a sip of tea then move on out… I’m tryna sip but Trend left me dry

____________________________

I’m sowwy Miany :hug:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey ya’ll :waves:
    Stevie aka Steebie had me dying last night, that ninja is a cray, cray. “why she running off, I just gave her free membership for life in the life patna gang” :rofl:
    I’m not here for the J Hud slander all them stars got nipped, tucked, and duck taped somewhere and have personal trainers and chefs on call.
    In other news when Erica walked into Mimi house with that wagon on her back, all I could say was thank ya Jesus!!

Afiya says:

====

WHAT YOU SAY HERE CHILE :shocked: Continue…..

MsB2u says:

Afiya says:

====

WHAT YOU SAY HERE CHILE :shocked: Continue…..
    —————————————
    :huh: OH MY

bnatural says:

MsB2u says:

Afiya says:
    ====
    WHAT YOU SAY HERE CHILE :shocked: Continue…..
    —————————————
    :huh: OH MY
    ——

Is this really shocking? There was always something fishy about those murder IMO….I always thought that Balfor was somehow involved BUT I didn’t believe for one second that he committed them alone….It’s just WEIRD

Afiya says:

I often wondered what was going on with JHud’s sister :thinking:

MsB2u says:

Afiya says:

I often wondered what was going on with JHud’s sister :thinking:
    July 30, 2013 at 10:22 am
    ——————–
    :cosign:

Caramel Rain says:

**********

:hi: Miany, I did too. Drink fruit water and cut out white carbs and use non-granulated sugar. I’ve lost almost 20lbs since March and now I just have to maintain. I dont have to walk/run everyday now, like twice a week. You will get there..

Oh and take a gas pill once a week, will help with bloating..

ms_no-no says:

@PuppyLove…
    :rofl: ….two men are in :love: … You are FUNNY!!! I was trippin’ because MiMi was laughin her face off the from the time she got off the elevator like she knew something that Jose(line) didn’t.

rockstar says:

Hey! If gay marriage is legal then Stevie J should be able to have more than one wife.

Lady_L says:

———————————
    NOPE, I believe she had gastric bypass, then got on WW to help her maintain the weight. She will never admit it though.. ala (star jones)

Nezcom1973 says:

Just like Kristy Ally supposed to lost weight on DWTS….Yeah right…she had gastric bypass 4 weeks before joining DTWS! They all lie!!!