In Case You Missed It: R&B Divas LA, Episode 2

R&B Divas LA Episode 2

TV One’s series premiere of “R&B Divas LA” was the most watched program of the year among ages 25-54. The series follows the lives of West Coast R&B Divas Kelly Price, Chante Moore, Lil Mo, Claudette Ortiz, Michel’le, and Dawn Robinson. In episode 2, the ladies gathered at Kelly’s house to celebrate Chante Moore’s birthday. After feasting on lobster tails, shrimp and other delicacies, the women agreed to share their most intimate, personal stories with each other. Chante revealed that she lost her virginity to an older man at age 17. “I was 17 but I didn’t lose it, I felt like the guy took it,” said Chante.

R&B Divas LA Episode 2

Lil ‘Mo also lost her innocence at age 17: “You think it’s going to be something pretty… you know, flowers and stuff. That junk hurt!” she recalled.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download anything to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Video courtesy of Yardie

174 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: R&B Divas LA, Episode 2”

Betamax82 says:

I caught like the 1st 25 mins I’ll finish watching on my lunch so far I like the show

Betamax82 says:

Ion know why Lil Mo reminds me of Fantasia maybe it’s the ghetto either way I like them both

All that food they were cooking looked good as hell

ohpretty1 says:

Trayvon’s parents are about to be on The View.

_______________________________

I was a little confused on what she meant by that was she saying she was forced

jeniefrumdabloc says:

While ya’ll playing though that damn mac had my face so broke out chile I love the liquid concealer but my god,

I kept trying to figure out why my face kept breaking out then i realized its probably my MAC foundation… I love it so much I just dont know WHAT brand to turn too :wail:

Lil mo damn makeup chile :nono:

I was a little confused on what she meant by that was she saying she was forced

It’s obvious that Chante has detached daddy issues. She had a father at home but he wasn’t available because of his church duties. She’s desperate for attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sought her father in an older man. :no:

Picka girl Mac makeup trully horrible for your skin, but I love my concealer :crying:

Caramel Rain says:

I tried the older man thing and I dont like it… :no:

MsChavo says:

She was saying she wasn’t quite ready to lose her virginity. And the guy probably didn’t take note to realize that.

ohpretty1 says:

———————

Have you ever tried their mineral powder products or any mineral products? Clogged pores, breakouts, are less common.

Miss Mainey says:

@the Reverend Priestess try Clinique it’s oil free. I had to break up with MAC also. Still sad to this day. I :love: my brow gel tho

Smonae says:

All that food they were cooking looked good as hell
    __________________________________

Mouth watering watching the show :hahaha:

Older men are not that much different from the younger men :nono: trust I have dated plenty of both….

I was a little confused on what she meant by that was she saying she was forced
    ____________________________

Hrrrhmm :think:

Ohpretty I am going to invest in the mineral powder :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

I tried the older man thing and I dont like it…
    _____________________________________

:popcorn: what happened with the 38 yr old you just met it didn’t work out care to share

Ni ni says:

I couldnt believe chante had her tiddays out in the church like that.

Caramel Rain says:

This guy is 12 yrs older than me. He’s almost 40 and it felt so weird talking to a guy that was almost the same age as my dad.. ughh.. He seemed to be a bit more mature but at 38 he’s never been married and had no kids and that was weird to me. He said all the women that get pregnant miscarried.. strange

How many kids do lil mo have :tea: shyt

Dude from City High looks so much like my nephew :phew:

Bootcampgirl says:

He seemed to be a bit more mature but at 38 he’s never been married and had no kids and that was weird to me.<—–is this because he's a man or his age? @Caramel

Caramel Rain says:

cute puppy @ Beta

lovezoe says:

Saw a brief moment where Chante was talking to Dwayne Wayne, What were they talking about? Is she not cool with Kenny Lattimore?

MsB2u says:

Lil mo damn makeup chile

by jeniefrumdabloc on Jul 18, 2013 at 11:33 am
    —-___________________

Betamax82 says:

Thx Caramel now back to this older guy are you not willing to look past the fact that he has never been married and has no kids

___________________________

She said she is still angry with him but doesn’t say why :shrug:

Claudia we are so here >>> | <<<<< chile …. :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Boot Camp, both. If he was more established, I could understand that b/c that would have meant he put his life on hold to work or go to school or something. I guess that is a double standard, huh?

@ Beta, he was different. He cuts grass and does surveillance. NOPE, I need you to be on somebody payroll getting a steady check not doing side/odd jobs. That’s ONE of the reasons I aint feeling him. I’ll chat if he calls/texts and im free but dont go outta my way to contact him

lovezoe says:

Caramel- Just ask him what you have said here. Look at it this way, you don’t have to deal with no ex-wife, child support, or baby mama drama.

Bootcampgirl says:

I think when the air quality is “code orange” we shouldn’t have to come to work..#js

@Pick

jeniefrumdabloc says:

While ya’ll playing though that damn mac had my face so broke out chile :nono: I love the liquid concealer but my god, :no:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I hear a lot of people say that about Mac. I never had a problem with it until I got my nose pierced and it kept getting infected due to the Mac foundation touch it. I switched to Clinique and BAM problem solved. Clinique is so underrated. Now I swear by errthang else MAC except they do not have good skin care products. Have used Clinique skin care products since I started wearing makeup in 1982. :buttshake:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I couldnt believe chante had her tiddays out in the church like that.
    by Ni ni on Jul 18, 2013 at 11:40 a
    ________
    I too was perplexed.

Why does Chantee have on those 27 pieces for eyelashes :tea: damn doing way to much :nono:

@JENIE
    “Older men are not that much different from the younger men trust I have dated plenty of both….”

So you get around huh? :coffee:

I have used Clinigue :yes:

Chante looks like an older… and drunk Tisha Campell. :blink:

lovezoe says:

Beta- Mad at Dwayne or Kenny?

Ni ni says:

Lovezoe, she and dwayne had a good relationship but hinted at the religious beliefs being different. I believe he buddha or sumn snd shes christian. Kenny trying to get custody of their kid.

Betamax82 says:

Well I see your point with the whole job thing Caramel makes me wonder does he have a record did you check him out yet

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
    So you get around huh?
    ________________________

Nope :tea:

lovezoe says:

So Chante and Dwayne daughter about grown now, huh? 16 or 17?

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

I like this show. So far no staged drama or petty fights. I am sure it will come but overall
    their singing and stories are interesting and captivating enough for me. Claudette is pretty but sad :( Chante is fly and can SANG! I wonder what :tea: she has on Kenny cause he is gay. IMO

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Divaaaaaaaaaaaa! I spoke to you downstairs, but then realized I was the last one there! :P

I have used Clinigue :yes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Stay Matte Foundation is the bomb baby!!!!! They have color shades that will match every black woman’s complexion!!! :thumbsup:

Betamax82 says:

Lovezoe she said she still hold anger from what Kenny did what that is she didn’t say

Bootcampgirl says:

I see, maybe he felt he wasn’t established enough and didn’t want that financial responsibility when he wasn’t ready. Sounds smart to me…

Caramel Rain says:

@Lovezoe, that is true, you’re right about that…

Caramel Rain says:

My child’s father is 43 and I am 30…. and all miscarried shyt, :tea: yeah Ion know bout that one

The Pearl! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey lady :hug: how you be?

@SANDRA ROSE

Was that part of the script Sandra???

lovezoe says:

I forgot to say we went to see Kevin Hart movie. A waste of time and money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kenny look like he wanted to play for the other team. Yeen heard that from Diva doe :rofl:

Lil mo is ghetto as hell :nono:

lovezoe says:

I forgot to say we went to see Kevin Hart movie. A waste of time and money.

For real :rofl:

Shay_OH says:

:waves: Hi Beta & Diva!

Chile Lil mo with that Fuchsia lipstick :no:

Shay_OH says:

Diva, does Clinique make that Stay Matte makeup?

Chante Moore is everything :nun:

:wave: Shay Shay :buttshake:

Shay :waves:

Shay_OH says:

Diva, does Clinique make that Stay Matte makeup?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yesssssssssssssss ma’am! I’ve been wearing it for over a year and I lubs it to def jam comedy!!!!! :nun:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought Kenny came out :rofl: ole butt wrangler :gay:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought Kenny came out :rofl: ole butt wrangler :gay:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’ve always thought he was ghey from the first moment I ever laid my eyes on him.

Bootcampgirl says:

I forgot to say we went to see Kevin Hart movie. A waste of time and money.
    He is getting too much fame and really what does he have to talk about, the pieces about his family situations were the funniest to me…

Diva says:

*peeping over spectacles* Is that Bootcampgal! :wave: hey hunni pie!

The Pearl! says:

@Diva, I’m cool…just tryinta keep my mind right while I deal with these YTs this week. It’s hard, but I think I’m gon’ make it! You cool? Shyt! You stay cool — you stay drankin’ the good shyt! :hahaha:

Oh LORD I thought this might be a drama free series but I guess I was wrong :no:

ohpretty1 says:

I thought Kenny’s preference is why they divorced.

Hey Diva, my drinking buddy :hunching: :nohomo:

:waves: <—my clinique stay matte foundation.. Thanks for the advice. MY POOR FACE IS SAVED. :yahoo:

Bootcampgirl says:

I forgot to say we went to see Kevin Hart movie. A waste of time and money.

Kevin is what I call stupid funny :tea: But I ain’t paying no money to see his azz

lovezoe says:

Bootcamp- Some parts where funny, but (I know this is to be expected at a comedy show), the cursing was just too much. We saw Laugh at my Pain, that was hilarious. This was awful.

ohpretty1 says:

I thought Kenny’s preference is why they divorced.

:yes:

lovezoe says:

So Chante may be mad that he didn’t want to use her as a beard anymore or is she mad folks would think she turned him gay?

7-11 has also banned the rolling stones mag

lovezoe says:

Boot- Good. Rolling Stone did that for shock value.

Bootcampgirl says:

I forgot to say we went to see Kevin Hart movie. A waste of time and money.

He has never been funny to me. :no:

The Pearl! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    These sprites will make you wanna get in they azz on the daily. I just give them the eat shyt and die look and keep stepping. You gone make it and yep Diva stay dranking that good yack. :rofl:

@Boot watch out there now (J Anthony Brown voice) :wink:

Bootcampgirl says:

I forgot to say we went to see Kevin Hart movie. A waste of time and money.

He has never been funny to me. :no:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Auntie you and I don’t agree on comforter sets but this right here, I totally agree with you on. :thumbsup:

So Kenny L is out n out gay now? :rofl:

He wore them same blouses Eric Benet be wearing and had that “Tyler Perry” smirk goin on. My Momma used to love that nigga! :rofl:

@SANDRA ROSE

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    Was that part of the script Sandra???

I doubt this show is scripted, hun. :)

Bootcampgirl says:

Kevin is what I call stupid funny But I ain’t paying no money to see his azz
    I’ll admit, I’ll check it when it comes to the redbox, I can do 1.20…
    _________
    I see, I thought Grown Little Man was funny too..

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Soooooo ya’ll heard Paula Deen done hosted a wedding for her son… wonder if she got to do her slave theme :tea:

Diva says:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You gone love it!!! I guarantee it Pick! Diva only fuggs with that good shat on my face. :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

That’s always a bad sign, hun. Is he a sharp dresser? Very handsome?

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fugg that bobbleheaded sprite heffa! She ain’t shyt in my book!

Bootcampgirl says:

I’m not going to lie, the more filthy the mouth the better for me in a comedian… :oops:

@SANDRA ROSE

That’s always a bad sign, hun. Is he a sharp dresser? Very handsome?

… and had a “special male friend” that he spent lots of time with?

MsChavo says:

I agree Kevin Hart not that funny…Dave Chapelle on the other hand high-larious

Waht’s the chick name that died on the walking dead episode that we couldn’t stand ?

@SANDRA ROSE

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Was that part of the script Sandra???

I doubt this show is scripted, hun.
    ________________________________

:huh:

:think:
    ….certain shows must have FOB status.

lovezoe says:

I totally believe he has been with a man before :tea:

Bootcampgirl says:

That’s always a bad sign, hun. Is he a sharp dresser? Very handsome?
    Before I get this statement misconstrued, does ^^^ only apply to men since they are only put on this earth to mass produce?

_______________________________

He had to get Larry out of his system :tea:

_______________________________
    He had to get Larry out of his system

Bootcampgirl says:

Dave Chapelle on the other hand high-larious
    <—has never thought that, I never understood the hype :shrug:

Roomates yeah right Jigga

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

MsChavo says:

I agree Kevin Hart not that funny…Dave Chapelle on the other hand high-larious

———————————–

He was sooo bad on Wild N Out the other day… Not funny AT ALL :no:

The Pearl! says:

@Caramel
    @SANDRA ROSE
    @Man

That’s always a bad sign, hun. Is he a sharp dresser? Very handsome?

… and had a “special male friend” that he spent lots of time with?

or worse yet — a male “roommate” whom he says is a relative?

@JENIE
    “So Sandra, what’s the verdict on Jay-Z then. Since he didn’t get married to his late thirties?

I totally believe he has been with a man before

“MEN” is prolly more accurate than “MAN.”
    But niggas defend that nigga harder than they momma.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

MsChavo says:
    I agree Kevin Hart not that funny…Dave Chapelle on the other hand high-larious
    ———————————–
    He was sooo bad on Wild N Out the other day… Not funny AT ALL
    Eventually Kevin will be yesterdays news :tea: He is over exposed

lovezoe says:

Does seem kinda odd to millionaires being roommates.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
    I totally believe he has been with a man before
    “MEN” is prolly more accurate than “MAN.”
    But niggas defend that nigga harder than they momma.

Say that :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

I like Kevin Hart

Eventually Kevin will be yesterdays news :tea: He is over exposed
    That was confirmed when he was cooning on the EBT Awards.

Nakeya_j says:

Does seem kinda odd to millionaires being roommates
    —–
    Child, it’s very odd.

Shay_OH says:

… and had a “special male friend” that he spent lots of time with?

I have a friend who I’ve been waiting on for 20yrs to come out of the closet. Always travelling to exotic locals w/”his boys” & shyt, and never with a woman. I wubs him to deaffff – just wish he’d come on out so he can stop living in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Andrea

Trendsetter says:

I like this show…it seems to me they may have a lil more class than teh Divas in Atlanta

I never like Dave Chapelle

Bootcampgirl says:

:offtopic: I need my car fixed, this catching rides and depending on other people is for the fckng birds.. :wail:

Shay_OH says:

“A former Olympic and professional runner from Ethiopia who was due to give birth in three weeks collapsed at a restaurant and died, but doctors saved her baby, her friends said Wednesday.

Meskerem Legesse, 26, who lived in Westport, was with her 2-year-old son when she collapsed at a Chinese restaurant in Hamden on Monday, said her friend Fatima Sene. She was transported to a hospital, where she died and the baby was saved, Sene said.”

:pray: Poor baby – what a sad way to enter this f’d up world.

So glad Andrea dead chile :cheer: but I figured it out :lol: her name

I never like Dave Chapelle
    :goodpost: Hey Trend :yahoo:

Nakeya_j says:

Trendsetter says:

I never like Dave Chapelle
    —-
    The cast on R&B Divas LA is way better then the one in Atlanta.

Dave was funny on the show. I did not enjoy his stand-up

So glad Andrea dead chile :cheer: but I figured it out :lol: her
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now I want that Governor DEAD!!!! He chaps my hide!

________
    I think Brownstone chick the one who messed up the show. Along with Keke. What was even the point of the bringing Latocha up there? She was not here for that drama.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Shay, Oh my that is sad, I wonder what she died from..

Shay_OH says:

That’s sad, I wonder why she collapsed :thinking:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- It said she had heart problems in the past

Bootcampgirl says:

I think R&B Divas LA will be bringing the drama soon enough..

cougar lover says:

Is there a reason why a man can’t be a certain age and not want children. I know my being selfish and not wanting to share is one thing, but my reason for not wanting them is simple, I DONT WANT THEM. thee ennn.

Shay_OH says:

That is sad. It said she’d had heart problems.

So glad Andrea dead chile but I figured it out her
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now I want that Governor DEAD!!!! He chaps my hide!

I’m starting to wonder about him :thinking: when he lifted up that patch his eye looks :no: like he is already slowly dying :thinking: something seems off to me with him besides his fawked up ways

MrzzSmitty says:

Lil Mo is straight HOOD! Tom Boy my ass, she is uncouth!

RANDOM: IM STILL BAFFLED by the fact THAT “think like a MAN” won best movie at the BET AWARDS

I really didnt think that movie was all that great :shrugs:

Shay_OH says:

“Michael Vick is currently in Washington D.C. — meeting with a powerful congressman in an effort to help incarcerated children get their lives on track … TMZ has learned.

The Philadelphia Eagles QB got together with Rep. John Lewis from Georgia to push Team Freedom Outreach — a charity that recruits volunteers to play sports with children who are incarcerated.

Vick says he’s passionate about TFO because, “Many of these children who are incarcerated receive no visitors.”

He adds, “Team Freedom Outreach gives them positive mentorship. It shows these kids that somebody cares. It helps them make a plan.”

Second chances — something Vick knows all about.”

:cheer1: Way to go Mike!

So glad Andrea dead chile but I figured it out her
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now I want that Governor DEAD!!!! He chaps my hide!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sis I really think that fool is half human & half zombie! :smack:

lovezoe says:

It was at the EBT awards. Then they had all of them actors in it that are in all black movies.

I really didnt think that movie was all that great :shrugs:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It wasn’t all that! I agree wif ya

cougar lover says:

____________________________

i know my friend is 37 with no kids. He’s a really good dude and has a great job, was raised well. NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM he just doesn’t wasnt KIDS. He’ll date a woman with kids though :shrugs:

Bootcampgirl says:

Was 30 and ticking nominated? I did like that movie..

GAGIRL87 says:

I missed last night’s episode so far it’s okay I LOVED ATL. I’d rather watch R&B Diva’s than Love & Hip Hop. They don’t seem to be feed scripts like other reality tv shows nowadays :coffee:

lovezoe says:

ANOTHER dealer tried it. Lawd, guide my fingers across this keyboard.

Second chances — something Vick knows all about.”

:handclap: VICK LOVE DA KIDS :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

“I was 17 but I didn’t lose it, I felt like the guy took it,” said Chante.
    —-
    See statements like these :mad:

So glad Andrea dead chile but I figured it out her
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now I want that Governor DEAD!!!! He chaps my hide!
    I’m starting to wonder about him when he lifted up that patch his eye looks like he is already slowly dying something seems off to me with him besides his fawked up ways
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sis I really think that fool is half human & half zombie!

We are her .>>|<< he seems like he turning chile :tea: watch , but if he not, they could easily write that in there.

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Bootcampgirl says:

I forgot to say we went to see Kevin Hart movie. A waste of time and money.

He has never been funny to me. :no:
    ————————————
    I thought it was me cuz for the most part I was like :blink: with an occasional :lol: but it was never :hahaha: to me… I only liked when he said Get Fire on them Bishes the first and second time he said it after that… nothing to see here folks…

cougar lover says:
    ____________________________

:thinking: but he don’t want kids :thinking:

I like Vick :yes: he does a lot for the chilens :yes:

@Sis totally AGREED

Gagirl :hug: :kiss: hey cutie

I like Vick :yes: he does a lot for the chilens :yes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More proof we is sistas…..my mama says chilens :smack:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

cougar lover says:
    ____________________________

:thinking: but he don’t want kids :thinking:
    ——————————
    I will not date a man without kids..UNLESS he is positive he don’t want any. CUZ ain’t nothing else gone be kickin rounst my uterus… :nono:

I said yesterday I broke up with two dude because of this. They were like cool with it at first but then start asking questions like “Is it you just don’t want any more kids or is it you can’t HAAAVE more kids?” :blink: Niggra is you contemplating on getting me knocked up with :pacifier: ? Bye bytches just byyyyyeeee!

WUT WUT in da BUTT :pacifier:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:kiss: your gravi lips Hey nah DIVA DEEEVINE!!!

___________________________
    That’s what we liked it. It was some other parts that coincided with what we saw in the previews. Other than that, he was all over the place. I did like the part when he was talking about the friend who created the code word, but didn’t remember it

cougar lover says:

I was just saying, with all the dl nicca’s starting families out here. It kinda makes the whole something must be wrong with a nicca with no kids, never married point moot. Then with all the niccas that have children that they neglect or are not emotionally available. Why would one being responsible enough to not have them unprepared, or not at all be something to be looked at as a negative by some people?

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

@Love Zoe

Yeah that was funny and the bum bump.. only cuz when he laugh he made me laugh cuz his laugh is crazy! :lol:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

:kiss: your gravi lips Hey nah DIVA DEEEVINE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *licks lips*

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Lurnch time fo meeeeeee! See yall afta 2!!! :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I can’t wait to go on maternity leave…. 6 months away from this place is NECESSARY for my sanity right nah :wail: #yewcare :tea:

:cosign:

Shay_OH says:

WUT WUT in da BUTT

:dead: :nun:

cougar lover says:
    ____________________________

but he don’t want kids

NOPE he’s not interested in having kids of his own. He treats my son like he’s his own child though. He said he doesn’t see the point of having a child at almost 40, plus he really likes the way his life is, he’s satisfied… so I GUESS everyone is different :shrugs:

ChanAintShyt says:

Well hello everyone

Diva says:

:wave: hey Chan where fo you been broham?

Shay_OH says:

:hi: Afternoon Chan!

EyesofScorpio says:

cougar lover says:

===================================

:applause: :thankyou:

Hey Chan :buttshake:

ChanAintShyt says:

Hey @ Diva, good to see your font! Been grinding and traveling n shyt….dog tired too bawse.

What up Shay, how are ya?

ChanAintShyt says:

Hey y’all @ Jenie n Boot, I ain’t see y’alls font til after I hit submit n shyt.

ChanAintShyt says:

What up Shay, how are ya?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I hear that!!!! good seeing your font to sir! :wink:

I my supervisor just stepped his azz in the building, he could have stayed his ass at the crib :mad: shyt was going smoothe without him here :cuss:

EyesofScorpio says:

Diva
    Mzwhang
    MsOnederful
    Goat
    NaijaGal-(special shout out)

Diva says:

:wave: good afternoon Eyes!

lovezoe says:

I think these days, I would be less concerned if a man had kids than about his credit, criminal past, etc. A man having kids is not the issue, it’s if him and the ex have a cordial relationship with one another. If everything cool,cool. If not, run like the hills.

:newpost:

spongebobfan says:

Man I LOVE claudette. i hope something comes from this show and she gets a good record deal with a good team behind her. start off with some features(like miguel been doing) get the interest going…then drop some hot songs….. im rooting for her.

cocoa49 says:

I tried so hard to watch this show, but i can not take the chick with the squeaky voice. It goes right through me. Oh well on to the next reality show.