In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of D.C., Episode 1

Real Housewives of Benning Road

There’s a new “Real Housewives” reality series — and this one is unscripted. “Real Housewives of Benning Road” in D.C. follows the lives of four fabulous hood rats struggling to make ends meet in D.C.’s public housing. The series stars Stacy Tyson, Rolanda Burgess, Chantel Rollins and Kat.

The D.C. based web series is an obvious parody of the real thing — but without the pompous egotism and conceited pretentiousness of the big budget network shows.

Real Housewives of Benning Road

Unlike their well-heeled cable network counterparts (who collect phat checks to deceive the viewing public), the RHOBR have men at home who are not only kind to their mothers, but they put in work looking after their bay bay kids (even if one infant looks suspiciously Mexican).

Real Housewives of Benning Road

And instead of paying thousands of dollars for Yaki, these enterprising ladies get their eye lashes while they get their grub on at Mandy’s Chicken and Lashes (yes, that’s a car rear view mirror in her hand).

Real Housewives of Benning Road

Real Housewives of Benning Road

The series was written by comedian Mike Brooks; and directed and filmed by Hard Head Films. You can watch more episodes of RHOBR on Hard Head Film’s YouTube channel.

72 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: Real Housewives of D.C., Episode 1”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh wow. :hahaha:

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:hahaha: Yep and Wow…

GOOD MORNING YALL!! :hug:

MsOnederful says:

Auntie it is to early for this… :rofl: but I am going to watch it and come back to file my report with the roses…LOL

:dead: at that mexican Baby :ghost:

bnatural says:

I tried to watch it bu I couldn’t do it….I got up to the Mexican baby and that was it…

Morning folks :waves:

CHOCOLATEONE says:

This is going too far, first The real babymamas of Richmond, now this. **face palm**

Ididntreallymeanit says:

:dead: at those eyelashes

BrownskinQT says:

This has to be a joke! There’s no way on God’s green earth one would wear their lashes like that!!! LOL Good morning yall!!!

Smokie says:

Oops I forgot to laugh. Didn’t think that was funny? Well, this skit wasn’t any funnier. Boooooooo!

FuturedocDonte says:

:dead: at the Mexican baby

:dead: at the car rearview mirror

:dead: at the ratchet azz eye lashes

Just fuggin :dead:

Flawless says:

oh lawd :no:

I knew about this when they first popped up on YOUTUBE with episode 1. Shyt is ratchet as heyul glad its a scripted parody…

lexdiamonz says:

what the bomboclatt

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Good morning, Everyone! I’m laughing so hard at the write up I can’t even watch the video. A suspiciously Mexican looking baby, though???? OMG! :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

But this is not more ratchet then “Babymamas of Richmond”… These girls was sittin in a round circle talking like they do in the reunion shows with A SHEET hanging in the background the had “babymamas of Richmond” airbrushed on it :no:

CHOCOLATEONE says:

I know THREE of them. :kona:

FuturedocDonte says:

:hahaha: yo she need to go back to the hospital and get her real Baby

texaspaine says:

Normally I dont post, but this hot azz mess is post worthy. :dead: going back to my :kona: lol

FuturedocDonte says:

I know THREE of them
    —–
    Do tell :popcorn:

texaspaine says:

no wait one more thing before I back to my :kona: . Why in the Hell was his face smudging every where. lol ghost:

Apparition says:

Did yall see JJ Re****’s abortion contract with his ex gf? A lot of these ballers can learn from that dude.

:hahaha: Sounds hysterical to me. I have to try to remember to check it out when I get home.

FuturedocDonte says:

I know THREE of them
    —–
    Do tell
    I mean three of the Richmond Babymamas. Two of them are mad cool. Not as ratchet as they appear. I mean, there of course is an element of ratchet, but they are cool. The other one I know, she wasn’t like that in school…so I think she’s kind of putting on for the show. That, or a stone cold thug got hold of her after we graduated.

Lodak says:

I started watching, then I was like, “yeah, never mind,” after the opening montage.

LuvMySailor says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

I know THREE of them
    —–
    Do tell
    July 24, 2013 at 9:25 am
    ______________________________
    I was about to suggest the “Real Babymamas of Richmond”

I’m from SE VA and when I saw this I :rofl:

Apparition says

~
    ~
    Morning ROSES!!!
    @apparition,I JUST SEEN IT :blink: It was from 07 and thats the same chic who was trying to SUe SHAQ
    On this POST :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: Has anyone seen this cartoon on you tube called “short bus shawty”?!

FuturedocDonte says:

LuvMySailor :huh: u from Norfolk or va beach

SOTHERNGRL says:

The eyelashes on that one lady looks like the eyelashes I saw on that car a few weeks ago that gave me pause. This looks like to gigantic catapillars.

FuturedocDonte says:

Can anybody explain why they are all holding a bag of sunflower seeds though :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

————-
    No damn car not even a Beetle should have eyelashes on it :facepalm:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

This shyt CANNOT be real… Morning Roses :waves:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Is that Ashy Larry in the pic with the cigarett hanging out of his mouth?

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:yahoo: JEEENAYYYY

@ Sotherngrl

It look like they glued tracks to their eyelids :no:

————-
    Im curious to know if Sandra includes yt people as hood rats also :waiting:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

——————————————–

Snuffelupagus from Sesame Street has the very same lashes #helpful :tea:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

FuturedocDonte says:

—————————
    Sunflower seedz is hood ish. Thugs, killaz and drug dealers all love sunflower seeds…they chill on the Kona with a brew and seeds ask Snoop he’ll tell yah :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

The series was written by comedian Mike Brooks

————————————–

Maybe I should of read the entire post first… Carry on :kona:

Gigi26 says:

Chiileee this shyt could be real life cuz the shyt I see in DC (I live in NW THANK GAWD but ratchet still exists in droves) they would make it a helluva entertaining season :rofl:

:dead: at her eyelashes though, i’ve seen shyt like this before. IN real life.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Snuffelupagus from Sesame Street has the very same lashes #helpful
    ——
    :hahaha: Yo it’s too early to not be shyt!! hahahahah

lexdiamonz says:

——————————————–

Snuffelupagus from Sesame Street has the very same lashes #helpful

:dead:

them bishes aint “real” real bished EAT PUMPKIN SEEDS BABY

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Is that Ashy Larry in the pic with the cigarett hanging out of his mouth?
    ——
    Yup. :yes:

Gigi26 says:

:dead: them niggs were straight on BENNING RD! Lawd help meh :rofl:

~
    ~
    OH . . . How thugish :lol:
    Moring WUT,Sans AHH Make Ya Dance,BOMB,SOthern,FONTE,Jenie,Nakeyah,Jenie,TREND,Va,BIRD,Flawless,Brownsking,tran,leXi,msOnderful,bNATURAL,didntreallymeanit,luvMYsailor,SMOKIE,Chocoalteone :welcome:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

@ LUVIN :hug:

I is so true. I read an article where Snoop stopped his bus at a convenience store just to get Five packs of them an a jar of red licorice :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:hahaha: Yo it’s too early to not be shyt!! hahahahah

—————————————–

:ashamed: Sawwwwwrrrryyyyy Nakeya :kona:

Carlita Kilpatrick (Kwame)wife is catching pure De HEll,she lost her job,home,they were Moving;they put their furniture out,BUlK trash picked it up
    :facepalm:
    lawd . .

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

them bishes aint “real” real bished EAT PUMPKIN SEEDS BABY

—————————————

:thinking: If they are indeed the Real Housewife of hoodrat DC then shouldn’t they be holding crack viles or rocks since the mayor… you know what nevermind I promised Nakeya I’d be shyt this morning :kona:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Luvn :waves:

Flawless says:

Hey LuVn :waves:

Apparition says:

@Luvn
    I don’t see how any gold digger would sign that document unless she didn’t have any idea who actually was the baby’s father. A lot of vets would have rode the pregnancy out, assuming she was phuckin a lot of ballers, somebody would have gotten got. Or maybe since she didn’t know she wanted to get rid of that one and get pregnant again to assure it was his. :shrug:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

them bishes aint “real” real bished EAT PUMPKIN SEEDS BABY

—————————————

————————–
    :nono: You know being shyt aint in yah… I don’t eben know whhhhyyy you try every day…

I need to start an Aint Shyt Rehab Clinic for the following peoplez:

YOU..Dem babies
    KDUB you and KDub is neck and neck for first chair
    Chan…nothing to be said
    Bren Bren
    Man
    Razzle
    Hell majority of the ole’ head crew have their daily ain’t shyt moments so.. Imma just pull this bus up and wait on volunteer commitment into the program :steer:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

them bishes aint “real” real bished EAT PUMPKIN SEEDS BABY

—————————————

————————–
    You know being shyt aint in yah… I don’t eben know whhhhyyy you try every day…

I need to start an Aint Shyt Rehab Clinic for the following peoplez:

YOU..Dem babies
    KDUB you and KDub is neck and neck for first chair
    Chan…nothing to be said
    Bren Bren
    Man
    Razzle
    —-
    Please put Taken and Gigi on this list. hahahahah

hey y’allllll… :waves: <-bag of david's sunflower seeds

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Razzle!

the end of this shyt had me :dead: bishes was too hyped to go on the SPIRIT OF D.C. had bags packed like they was going on a 7 day cruise… :lol:

<—-Worked on my skrong legs today…

But let me just say this.. I immediately busted out in laughter when I came to this site. :rofl:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Y iz im on the list?
    ——————-
    Why… :lol: WHY IZ YOU?…. :rofl: WHY IS RAZZLE ON THE LIST?… :hahaha: you have got to be kidding right? ERRR day you up here sayin shyt to make me wanna come to your office an slap your computer keyboard off on the floor with yo crazy self…

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

<—-Worked on my skrong legs today…
    —————————–
    :steer: GIT ON THA AINT SHYT BUS RAZZLE!

:newpost: even MORE ratchett :newpost:

*puts them lashes on errbody up in here!*

Men too! :rofl:

NOW, we all can look stupid :eek:

:wtf: is wrong with folks?! :wail:

I understand they was trying to do a parody, I get that part but the acting is horrible and the girls look hella whack! If you are going to do a comedy skit, step your game up and get a real production company! Looks like my 13 year old son Pootie did the videography with an Iphone! #Fail Thats all I got! I’m sure they are jumping for joy that you posted this chit another #Fail Bye! LOL! :tea:

heartland says:

Do you all watch Married To Medicine?? Well Dr. Jackie has a website called Power of the Vaginal Flower.. and on there she says you should eat sunflower seeds to make your coochie taste better
    :-P

ms_no-no says:

They need to call it ‘The Real HOOD RATS of DC’ NOT the Real Housewives; either way its TOO MUCH.

ddceyes says:

Late on this Sandra. Comedy series been around for a couple of months now, already several episodes. Mike Brooks does great job making fun of the ‘Reality TV’ and RHOA franchise with a DC twist. This is just for laughs, nothing more…