In Case You Missed It: The Game, Episode 15

The Game

In last night’s episode of “The Game” on BET, Kiera (Lauren London) and Blueprint (Bryce Westbrook) finally reveal their true “feelings” for each other.

“One thing I can’t deny is that no matter what happens with us… I can’t get you out of my mind,” says Kiera. This is the typical language of an addict who can’t stop snorting cocaine or put down the alcohol glass. Kiera is experiencing a rush of Dopamine, the drug that controls the pleasure centers of our brains.

Women like Kiera often confuse these intense feelings for Love, which is exactly what our Creator intended to stimulate us to procreate with reckless abandon. Love is not expressed through feelings or words, it is expressed through our actions. If Kiera understood that she would see through Blue who is immature and downgrades her every chance he gets. We can all see where this relationship is going once the Dopamine fades.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to click on any ads or download any players to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Video courtesy of Yardie

48 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: The Game, Episode 15”

Yay, a The Game post!! Ok, let me go read it.

MsB2u says:

That Tasha Mack is something else with herself

I missed it :sad: I fell asleep

@SANDRA
    Let’s elminate the male topless photos from your “family blog.”

Thanks.

**waiting on Sandra to change the pic :waiting: **

is it just me or did the show get life again AFTER derwin & med school left??

flsun99 says:

I don’t like Kiera and Blue but I just can’t stop watching. What is wrong with me?? :smack:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA
    Let’s elminate the male topless photos from your “family blog.”

Thanks.

**waiting on Sandra to change the pic **
    ————
    Yet I’m sure you would like a female topless shirt right? :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA
    Let’s elminate the male topless photos from your “family blog.”

Thanks.

:rofl: :ban: <—doubles as protest sign

Uh, Sandy please feel free to copy and paste my recap whenever you like.

The episode was cute. Keira and Blue are adorable. She may have been the one to finally bring up the conversation, but he was fiending way more than her. Even had Malik calling him a female. So in love with this show again.

Smonae says:

Fay bew it aint just u :no:
    I didnt think I would like the Game without those 2 but I’m luvn it, even with LL non acting azz :yes:

Bootcampgirl says:

Is not here for The Game :kona:

our Creator intended to stimulate us to procreate with reckless abandon.

#nohoodrats

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

is it just me or did the show get life again AFTER derwin & med school left??
    *******************

It’s not you. The show is better. I think the dopamine faded between the writers and Melanie and Derwin. People keep complaing about them being replaced without even remembering that the last two seasons with them were corny as hail.

also she was crazy for tellin him he could have the rest of the day to smash them hoes, but it was cute that he came back b4 then wiff her PB&J :love:

@RAZZLE
    “@SANDRA
    Let’s elminate the male topless photos from your “family blog.”

Thanks.

**waiting on Sandra to change the pic **
    ————
    Yet I’m sure you would like a female topless shirt right?

i was sitting here, reading the blog, minding my own business with my God daughter when I was aghast at the site of this half naked buffoon up yonder.

Had to explain to my God daughter that men don’t walk around like this and that he is a cheap slut.
    :facepalm:

**a topless woman is natural, beautiful and artistic**

Bootcampgirl says:

Is not here for The Game
    ******************

You’re missing out Suga. I’d say consider revisiting it. You’ve missed 15 great episodes this season, but you feel free to catch up on the last 5 by checking out my blog. :winky:

Cubarican says:

I haven’t seen too much of this show since the 1st episode, but I saw the end last night and I think the thing they did with all the pictures showing the party was real cute.

:phew:

i didn’t even WATCH the previous season bc it was so WACK! i’m glad i didn’t feel like gettin up one night to get the remote & watched an episode. i been back on it ever since :yes:

Bootcampgirl says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Is not here for The Game
    ******************

I might give it a gander, haven’t watched since the first season..

————————
    Sandra, since you say all the time “love is an action not a feeling”… what do you think drives the actions of love? Isn’t caring for a person a feeling as well? (I mean other than physically caring for a person like a nurse does a patient)

Isn’t “liking” a person a form of feelings? You don’t have to like someone to do something for them.

Isn’t compassion a feeling? Compassion is a form of sympathy and sympathy is the compacity to share feelings.

And etc….

What say the rest of the board?

:cosign:

hey Cuba! :hi:

Cubarican says:

Hola Fayla!

MsB2u says:

Auntie :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

So NOBODY watched the Rickey Smiley Show? :waiting:
    I ain’t askin’ no mo’!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RAZZLE
    “@SANDRA
    Let’s elminate the male topless photos from your “family blog.”

Thanks.

**waiting on Sandra to change the pic **
    ————
    Yet I’m sure you would like a female topless shirt right?

**a topless woman is natural, beautiful and artistic**
    ————-

Body envy, much? How come a man’s body cant be just as natural, beautiful and artistic?

If you look at ancient pieces of art both men and women were sculpted or painted equally.

All the men sculpted, with the exception of kings and the like, were sculpted naked.

lyric says:

Ole skool The Game will always have a special place in my heart and will forever be missed. I miss crazy Kelly Pitts and i shed a little tear for Melanie and Derwin. I thought i would have to go on a all out protest against this new The Game but it has grown on me and i like it now.

lovezoe says:

I :heart: Keira and Blue. No way would I have told him to take the rest of the day. Chicks would left, clothes in hand.

It seems Jason is in love with Chardonnay where he loved what Kelly did for him. Glad she left. Could’nt see him killing himself.

KayC I feel asleep on the couch after I kicked my guests out.

Bootcampgirl says:

I might give it a gander, haven’t watched since the first season..
    ***********************

In that case it just may not be your cup of tea. It was good back then. Hey everything ain’t for everybody. Now that it’s on BET I don’t have to worry about trying to saving it. Ratings that were considered low for the CW are astronomical for BET. This show ain’t going nowhere no time soon so I don’t have to twist people’s arms to watch anymore.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Kay, how is the Roku, is it better than cable? Can you get OWN, WE, etc?

lovezoe says:

Anyone else miss TeeTee?

Unshakable says:

@RazzleDazzle,

I think caring for someone is driven by more than just feelings. I dunno the word for it, but like to me, feelings are like seasons; they come and go. When you truly love someone (and are in love with them), you don’t pick and choose when you want to be there.

For example, you are married to Mr.Raz…..you are ALWAYS there for him; you are not a fairweather wife or friend…..do you see where I’m going with that? I believe it’s more than a “feeling.” But I do see/understand what you are saying, and it’s an excellent point. :thumbsup:

compacity=Capacity

I was thinking about compassion when I typed this :smack:

KayC

I said I saw it. I didn’t love it though. I watch ALL black shows that I am aware of even if they suck. Like Tyler’s new comedy series.

I only like Chardonnay and Jason’s story line and Tasha’s everything else is just filler with the show :shrugs:

Unshakable says:

@RazzleDazzle,

————–
    Right… I don’t think it’s only feelings and its certainly not only actions. I feel like it’s a mixture of both. :shrug:

Folks do be on that dope nah mean, but absolute true love I feel is both after time has passed and you’ve smelled that person’s sh*t. Figuratively and literally.

Miany says:

@BIRD… Ima give the game a try since u speak so highly of it..

@Razzle I would say its a combo of both cuz actions done solely outta obligation dont feel the same to me. I want you to have some passion behind yo shi…dont just do/tell me something, mean it. So I think auntie’s theory is a lil flawed cuz yes, we can say love can be shown through action but by that same logic, lack of love can be concealed through action tooo…right???

lovezoe says:

**********************

I been in love with Chardonnay since she got there. Here and Jason made the last season with Mel and D watchable. They were the only reason I didn’t hate the show completely last season. Jason loves his black girl and I think he enjoys having someone that will stand up to him. He’s not going to let her get away. I’m sure he learned his lesson with Kelly.

Smonae says:

:newpost: Ladies & Gents

Unshakable says:

@RazzleDazzle,

Exactly! And you STILL LOVE AND WANT THEM! (In my INTENSE voice) :rofl:

I think it’s so important for people in relationships as well as married couples to understand that. You don’t pick and choose when you love your mate…..either you down or you not. Point.Blank.Period.

That’s why I’m a fan of just taking your time to get to know someone, whether you’re working on a friendship or more. The Bible says you will know a tree by it’s fruit. :yes:

————
    EGGZ-ACKLEE! :yes:

@RAZZLE

We talkin 2013 so this chit should be covered up. No one wants to see that nigga. Can’t believe Sandra posted this but ain’t had not one shot of Lauren London.

See, that’s that chit I don’t like.
    :facepalm:

Cubarican says:

Anyone else miss TeeTee?

_______________________________

I miss TeeTee and the Pitsy Shuffle. Now dip n pits and dip and dip and pits ….. :danban:

nybrn2 says:

Love Blue!!! His body is on point!!!