From press release:

Ludacris is the southern rhyme slinger whose style changed the game. He broke into hip hop as an Atlanta radio DJ but when he flipped his skills into rapping people weren't convinced. Ludacris refused to take no for an answer and through sheer perseverance parlayed his quick witted raps into an award winning music and acting career that brought him millions. Despite his success Ludacris suffered through intense personal hardships. For the first time publicly he opens up about his father, his feud with Bill O'Reilly and the drive that carried him to the top.

• MsB2u

LUVS ME SOME OLE BACK IN DAY LUDA

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I like Luda, he's grown & sexy now :)

• KyCakes

And I'll be settin' separate plays
    So on all these separate days
    Your legs can go the separate ways

This ^^^ :lol:

:love: Little Chris

I didn't see this. :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Ludacris has been cool with me :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Chan :stop: You should have never let these thirsty lurkers know you had savings. You bout to get an influx of butt head shots… They trying to get chose

by MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:04 pm

• Miany

@misTaken.... am I considered thirsty if I wait until AFTER the standard 30 days (you know the time it takes for them to reimburse him) to send him my pics :oops:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT..

Yep I sure did Miss it :coffee:

We missed it :lol:

:rofl: @ Miany

• MsB2u

jeniefrumdabloc says:

We missed it :lol:
    ----------------

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

i missed it. i like Luda tho, always have :yes:

Dimpzzz! :love: sup mami?
    Miany & Taken :hug: sup chicas?
    Kyyyy :karate: u ready to do this? :box:

Jen-nayyy :yahoo: sup ms LHDC?

Ky of course i'm not tambout US :box: i'm tabmout the bish w/the backhanded compliment :rollseyes:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

@ MisTaken, I ain't even think about that, but I am just a lil pissed at everything right now. Other than the cash in my pocket, I am stuck right about now. Guess I gotta turn back to hustle mode for a lil while!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Miany :thinking: Well technically you inside the gates so you automatically get a thirst pass. But :stop: you can only use it once. You know the Roses and Thorns remember EVERYTHING :eek:

:hugs: Fay

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA

Is Luda a "friend/associate" of the blog?

**we really need a list or something**

• Diva

:wave: hey ya'll :crying: I got laid off Friday *files nails* but I'm good!

• MsB2u

Fayla
    :hi:

• KyCakes

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

Ky of course i’m not tambout US :box: i’m tabmout the bish w/the backhanded compliment :rollseyes:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh I'm knowing..... I don't offer to kill on behalf of just anyone...

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I caught it. I thought it was a rerun I missed. I enjoyed it. So sorry about his dad, but at least he got to see his baby make it. I knew him and Lala started in Atlanta radio but I didn't know they worked together. It was really good.

:love: :hug: @ Fay

I'm good. Technically, I have 3 days left but, we're only working 2. Friday we're supposed to come in and clean out desks out on Friday. Chile, I took the last of my shyt home yesterday.

Jen-nayyy :yahoo: sup ms LHDC?

:woot: :danban:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

hey ya’ll I got laid off Friday *files nails* but I’m good!
    by Diva on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:16 pm
    ------
    OMG :wtf: is going on in here.
    I think we being voted off the EPG Emplyment Pahtnah Gang one by one..
    Let me log off :typing:

• VDot

like Ludacris, but ION really care about him, if that makes sense.

• lyric

Ol skool luda was the bizneyee. "Why did i put a tv in the gas tank? Because when i pump gas i wanted to watch television." Yeeeaasss to all of that. Luv luda!

:hug: @ Diva

I'm getting laid off this Friday. :(

Seems we're forming a damned club around here.

Sorry Diva :hugs:
    In my haste to not become a statistic I ignored your pain and for THAT my sister I :bow: in humble apology to you- Iyanla voice

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

hey ya’ll I got laid off Friday *files nails* but I’m good!
    by Diva on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:16 pm
    ——
    OMG :wtf: is going on in here.
    I think we being voted off the EPG Emplyment Pahtnah Gang one by one..
    Let me log off :typing:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile :shrugs: we lost one of our biggest accounts so with that said they had to let the people on that account go.

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Is Luda a FOB?

:hug: @ Diva

I’m getting laid off this Friday. :(

Seems we’re forming a damned club around here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh Dimpz sorry to hear that ma!!! shidddd I needed a break. I am in the unemployment line :waiting: did you get a severance package?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sorry Diva :hugs:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    mmmhmmmmm :rofl: heffa I accept yo apology!

ChanAintShyt says:

Is Luda a FOB?

I think so :whistle:

• The Pearl!

:hi: Fayla

:hi: Diva (and damn! You got laid off, too?)

:crying1: <-- For Diva
    I know all of you will land on your feet I just hate to hear that. It's hard out there in those streets. I been there. What I always do I register with Andre staffing agencies. That is how I got my last 3 jobs :yes: And never be afraid to do a little contract work to get your foot in the door even of it seems basic.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I'm sorry about everyone getting laid off. Damn. I hope you find something soon.

• KyCakes

Dimpz, Nakeya, Miany and Diva are gonna start their own shake dancer club...

Reach for the stars, Ladies :biggrin:

Ways out... :love:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

A staffing agency not Andre staffing agency :hahaha: my phone must be hood cause that predictive text put an old black market agency on there

• The Pearl!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sorry Diva
    In my haste to not become a statistic I ignored your pain and for THAT my sister I :bow: in humble apology to you- Iyanla vooice
    ---------
    @Take, you shoulda called her "beloved" and you'da been 100% convincing! :hahaha:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Luda is definately an FOB. Let us not forget that he is Monica's kinfolk.

• KyCakes

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think Tyrone Staffing Agency would be a better bet.. :lol:

• MsB2u

OMG :wtf: is going on in here.
    I think we being voted off the EPG Emplyment Pahtnah Gang one by one..
    Let me log off :typing:
    ------------------------
    :blink:WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON

• MsB2u

Diva says:

:wave: hey ya’ll :crying: I got laid off Friday *files nails* but I’m good!
    ------------------------
    SORRY TO HEAR THAT

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Take, you shoulda called her “beloved” and you’da been 100% convincing!

by The Pearl! on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:28 pm
    ------
    :smack: I knew I was missing something!! :lol:

Good Day Roses :tea:

What ya'll talkn bout.. Umm anybody heard or seen Pumpkin or OTB

KyCakes says:

Dimpz, Nakeya, Miany and Diva are gonna start their own shake dancer club…

Reach for the stars, Ladies :biggrin:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :buttshake: :shakebutt:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Pearl - When Ms. Vazant says Beloved. I'm ohhh snap, she bout to go IN. :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I think Tyrone Staffing Agency would be a better bet..
    by KyCakes on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:28 pm
    ---------
    H yeah! Tyrone's staffing agency be having you do contract jobs like taking packages to different drops, weighing "plants" on scales, wrapping then shipping them to unmarked postal boxes....and "cleaning" serial numbers off misplaced properties :lol:

:wave: hey Pearl

Thanks ya'll for your concern. You can't keep a good woman down so Diva will bounce back. Right now I am going to enjoy time off for a lil bit. Thank God for a good hubby that has my back!

• KyCakes

Diva says:

KyCakes says:

Dimpz, Nakeya, Miany and Diva are gonna start their own shake dancer club…

Reach for the stars, Ladies :biggrin:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :buttshake: :shakebutt:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I promise you...I work in the Gov't industry and we're always nervous about our contract status...That's why I'm loosing this fluff. Iffin I have to go get back on the pole, so be it...

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I think Tyrone Staffing Agency would be a better bet..
    by KyCakes on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:28 pm
    ———
    H yeah! Tyrone’s staffing agency be having you do contract jobs like taking packages to different drops, weighing “plants” on scales, wrapping then shipping them to unmarked postal boxes….and “cleaning” serial numbers off misplaced properties :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: some smooth nucca shyt huh?

• KyCakes

@Diva look in the Louis Bardo post...I copied & pasted an inspirational hymn :biggrin:

What ya’ll talkn bout.. Umm anybody heard or seen Pumpkin or OTB
    by Just Looking
    ____
    Last time somebody asked about OTB it got tense so no I ain't heard nuffin :eek: :lol:

KyCakes says:

Diva says:

KyCakes says:

Dimpz, Nakeya, Miany and Diva are gonna start their own shake dancer club…

Reach for the stars, Ladies :biggrin:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :buttshake: :shakebutt:
    ——————————————————————-
    I promise you…I work in the Gov’t industry and we’re always nervous about our contract status…That’s why I’m loosing this fluff. Iffin I have to go get back on the pole, so be it…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl my mama on furlough status with the Govt. she said apply at the govt.... :stop: :nono:

Diva says:

KyCakes says:

Dimpz, Nakeya, Miany and Diva are gonna start their own shake dancer club…

Reach for the stars, Ladies :biggrin:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :buttshake: :shakebutt:
    *************************

Please fill out paper work and submit to Dubb, she is the Street Team Twerk Captain. :tea:

P.S. Gospel, R&B...You may be fine if this for Rap or Hip Hop :danban: :dance:

• The Pearl!

The Pearl! says:
    Aaliya was very very beautiful and seemed like she had a beautiful spirit, but her singing was weak as hell. She had the soft little Janet Jackson voice, with some cute n catchy lil tunes. She may have progressed to become more of a powerhouse singer had she lived. who knows?
    MzDimplez1123 says:
    @ Pearl….. I thought I was the only person that felt that way. She wasn’t a great singer or actress to me. She did seem like a sweetheart but, sorry, I never got what the big deal was. Maybe had I known her personally, I would’ve felt differently but, I didn’t. I’m not knocking anyone else for being into her but, I just never hopped on that wagon.
    ---------
    I think folks were pulled in by her looks. She sang ok -- just not very loud! hee-hee

KyCakes says:

@Diva look in the Louis Bardo post…I copied & pasted an inspirational hymn :biggrin:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :steer: BRB :thumbsup:

@Diva: Tyrone will have all of y'all on that stroll like Steebie j :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You ain't said NOTHING but the truth. My current contract ends on 10/31. Thank God for Jesus I landed on my feet and start a new position in August. It pays well only if you working.

• Trendsetter

Hey Trend.

Yeah, looks like i’m outta here Friday UNLESS, this other position I applied for comes through ASAP

I hope it comes through for you...

And you know we always hiring here at the hospital

If you need anything email me at starr.scarlett at gmail

He can (Work it out)
    He can work it out (Work it out)
    He can work it out (Work it out)
    While your’re tryin’ to figure it out? (Work it out)
    He’s already worked it out (Work it out)
    How you gonna pay your rent (Work it out)
    All your money’s spent (Work it out)
    A little just to buy some food (Work it out)
    Baby need a new pair of shoes (Work it out)
    Say you got a light bill due (Work it out)
    even got a gas bill too (Work it out)
    Telephone disconnect (Work it out)
    Waitin’ til your next pay check (Work it out)
    Tell ya what you oughta do (Work it out)
    Jesus will see you thru
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @Ky oh yes he willllllllllllllllll work it!!!!! I BELIEVE

Awww sis I just read :sad: Keep hope alive, when one door closes another one will open :yes:

Out

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey lil sis!!!! :fistbump: yes ma'am I am a firm believer of just that!!!! My God has this!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Diva...They're not offering severance but a supplemental package that when added to my unemployment will ensure I bring home the same pay as well as retain all my benefits until the end of November. After that, i'm strictly on unemployment.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Diva: Tyrone will have all of y’all on that stroll like Steebie j :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :nono: Steebie :nono:

Diva says:

KyCakes says:
    Diva says:
    KyCakes says:
    Dimpz, Nakeya, Miany and Diva are gonna start their own shake dancer club…
    Reach for the stars, Ladies :biggrin:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :buttshake: :shakebutt:
    ——————————————————————-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shyt ruff here at the gov, we havn't had a raise in 4 years, food going up, hell everything going up :sad: I'm barely getting by with my check theses days :no: shyt has gotten real in my household

• Just Looking

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”

:pray: It's gonna be alright

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

OMG, I just got an email saying I have an interview, here, tomorrow.

*Crosses fingers, toes and prays to the most High*

• The Pearl!

:waves: @Just!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

If you need anything email me at ... gmail
    by Trendsetter on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:38 pm
    ------
    Ctlr+s .. File :kona:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Diva…They’re not offering severance but a supplemental package that when added to my unemployment will ensure I bring home the same pay as well as retain all my benefits until the end of November. After that, i’m strictly on unemployment.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok that's good! I am happy I got severance to carry me through...I already filed unemployment so the money will continue to flow in.

MzDimplez1123 says:

OMG, I just got an email saying I have an interview, here, tomorrow.
    *Crosses fingers, toes and prays to the most High*

:woot:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Thanks Trend. I will forward you a resume if that's ok.

• KyCakes

MzDimplez1123 says:

OMG, I just got an email saying I have an interview, here, tomorrow.

*Crosses fingers, toes and prays to the most High*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Crosses my gimpy, eleventh toe and BOOF sets of lips....ooh, on the TLC tip :biggrin:

Sawwy :ashamed: :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OMG, I just got an email saying I have an interview, here, tomorrow.
    *Crosses fingers, toes and prays to the most High*
    by MzDimplez1123 on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:40 pm
    -------
    *pelvic thrusting*. :woot:
    LOOK AT GOD!!
    Jesus be a hiring manager!!

MzDimplez1123 says:

You are blessed to have pay and benefits until November! COBRA cost are astronomical! You are gonna be placed RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG! Because God would not put you any where else. It's coming! :hug:

• Trendsetter

MzDimplez1123 says:

OMG, I just got an email saying I have an interview, here, tomorrow.

*Crosses fingers, toes and prays to the most High*

yayy!

• Trendsetter

MzDimplez1123 says:

Thanks Trend. I will forward you a resume if that’s ok.

__________________________

Yes that's fine and I'll respond with the job openings here.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Crosses my gimpy, eleventh toe and BOOF sets of lips….ooh, on the TLC tip
    Sawwy
    by KyCakes on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:42 pm
    ______
    :bye: Ky. :lol:

Diva you will be just fine, :yes: cause even though we struggle chile, he still makes a way :nun: some how chile :bow:

• KyCakes

Just Looking says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

You are blessed to have pay and benefits until November! COBRA cost are astronomical! You are gonna be placed RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG! Because God would not put you any where else. It’s coming! :hug:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    :yes:
    If God brings you to it, he'll bring you THROUGH it!!

• KyCakes

:hug: MisTaken

Cali :waves: :kiss:

• KyCakes

@Jenie what kind of flat iron do you use on lil blocks hair? I love her pic on the book :love:

Looking! :kiss:

You have been a Godsend. :love:

Ky and Pearl :winky:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

KyCakes says:

Just Looking says:

——————————————————————–
    :yes:
    If God brings you to it, he’ll bring you THROUGH it!!
    ________________________________________________________________

and he better bring you to lunch today at 1:30 ... ON TIME

You and DTTS and yall CP time :no:

• Just Looking

@Dimpz - You are an amazing kind hearted person, and you can only land on your feet. You got this DAWG. "fistbump"

:nun: <<<<<<-----Praise and Worship Dance

@TOP CHEF - You made me bust out in laughter. :rofl:

@ Trend....sent

• KyCakes

:hi: Hey JL

• MsOnederful

ChanAintShyt says:

Is Luda a FOB?

well Ima just go ahead and say it...this was one of the worst BTM episodes...his only scandal was him getting dropped from pepsi? He's super private...Euxodie wasn't even mentioned in this episode and yet he's been dating her for over 5 years... where was Shawnna? n dem ...why no mention of 2 chainz? He's apparently has had a lot of fallings out with a lot of people and decided to exclude that from the program.. I was dissappointed. He is a great rapper though. Nonetheless.

• MsB2u

Just Looking
    :hi:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You gone make me SHOUT gal!!! GLO-RAY!

Praying for you Dimpz!!! God is Good

:yes:
    If God brings you to it, he’ll bring you THROUGH it!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Glo-Ray yes he will....I am a WITNESS!!!!!!! :nun:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cuz....You know I can't walk out this door until exactly 1:30. I'll run half the way though to get there faster. I wanted to go to Flattop again but, somebody said it upsets their stomach.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

lol. This lady here just tried to get all smart, I told her look miss, in about two months I won't be here and you can do your own work. Until then kindly keep it on mute ok? thanks. *continues to look for jobs*

THANKS DIVA

@Keya hey lady!!!!!!
    @Dimpz u welcome hunni!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Diva Hey boo Hey!!

:waves: @ Ms. B2

@Diva - Praise God he has been good, I'm blessed beyond measure. This time last year, I was on Craigs List looking for a kidney. NO JOKE.

• Diva

Keke you been behaving yourself gal? :rofl:

• Just Looking

@Top Chef and Pretty Eyes - I'm gonna sneak on on yall heifers one day at lunch...Just wait and see.

That's after one ya'll pick me up from the airport. *giggle*

Dimpz - please don't run down the street. :nono:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Ms. B2

@Diva – Praise God he has been good, I’m blessed beyond measure. This time last year, I was on Craigs List looking for a kidney. NO JOKE.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    yes ma'am I know your story... God has blessed you with a kidney and he is amazing...we just have to let Go and let God have his way! You are a living TESTIMONY ma!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Just looking :lol:

@Fam :lol: ok ok ok ... I'm leaving out here at 1:25

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Keke you been behaving yourself gal?
    -----
    On here today, for the most part. At work uuhh no. They better hope and pray I find a job before my two months is up. smdh.

• Just Looking

@Top Chef - You know the gal is stressed, don't be rushing her. This time next week, ya'll be celebrating her new position :dance:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Keke you been behaving yourself gal?
    —–
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    At least you got notice. My notice was the day of my last day!

• Just Looking

@Diva - Dag... Sorry :hug: Change is coming!

I'm out for a two hour lunch. :peace:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

At least you got notice. My notice was the day of my last day!
    ----
    Well damn!! That's crazy. smdh

:bye: Just Looking

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Diva....I'm so sorry to hear that. We got like a two month notice too

Wait, does this mean we really are becoming a blog full of bitter unemployed womens?! :blink:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Diva….I’m so sorry to hear that. We got like a two month notice too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nope I is not bitter, just UNEMPLOYED!!!!! *files nails*

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nope I is not bitter, just UNEMPLOYED!!!!! *files nails*
    -----
    As many nails as Diva does a day she could open her own nail place. I'm just saying *goes in the :kona: and files her own nails*

• Miany