Kandi Koated Nights

"Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" cast members Benzino and Kirk Frost were the featured guests on Kandi Burruss' web series Kandi Koated Nights. The subject of conversation was Kirk cheating on his pregnant wife Rasheeda. Kirk claims Mary Jane kissed him and he did not kiss her. Also he claims the other girls on his lap in the hot tub was no different than getting a lapdance at the strip club. Kirk did say he regrets agreeing to get in the hot tub to boost TV ratings because he just wanted to get Rasheeda's attention. According to a press release, Kirk did't realize he was embarrassing Rasheeda and he didn't think about how terrible of a person he would look when the scenes played out after editing.

More from the press release:

Kirk thinks in time he and Rasheeda's mom will be able to patch things up down the line. Kandi referred to Benzino as that Bull$$hit friend (the kind that whenever ya'boy goes out with him he never acts right. doesn't call home, and something crazy ends up happening. Benzino claimed Bobby V brought the girls to the house and he didn't know any of them. Kirk would not reveal the sex of the baby. He also said it remains to be seen the "future of him and Rasheeda", Kirk blames airring their problems on the fact that last season he was just letting Rasheeda vent and wasnt being himself . This season he opted to be the man he is and become more vocal.

Tonight was also The DJ A One's Bday and everyone was going to celebrate at the Blue Fame. The DJ AOne just turned 29yrs old. Mimi Faust called and said she was en route, however she arrived after the show had ended. Mimi Faust has taken on the role as Kirk's "Life Coach" as she is able to give him great advice. (sarcasm)

Oh - So Benzino said he had no idea that Scrappy and Bambi @aydizbambi VH1 BBW used to date. He says he and Bambi are cool. So it looks like perhaps Bambi and Scrappy are dating as reported by media takeout as Bambi used Scrappy in her music video as her leading man.

Source: Jonell Whitt CEO Jonell PR Brand Management, LLC

• KK76

Whatever, Kirk! Mornin'!

• lovezoe

:rofl: at it all

Hey Kk :waves: :tea:

Mimi looks like Trina to me :tea: Kirk and his shananigans is full of that stanky Boo Boo :tea: you need more people lame one!

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

HEY YALL! ONE OF OUR ROSES WILL BE FEATURED ON "SAY YES TO THE DRESS!"

PLEASE TUNE IN TOMORROW(FRIDAY) AT 9:00PM EST!

:yahoo:

• lovezoe

I hope that "fame" was worth it. No one will be talking about Rasheeda and Kirk til the next season of LAHHATL

• lovezoe

Wut- which one?

• FuturedocDonte

Jenie :waves:

• Aryanna

Mimi is a pretty girl... but being stupid takes away from your beauty. I never really cared for Kandi. Idk why lol

• MsB2u

morning everybody
    :waves:

• flsun99

:rolleyes: Kirk is so whack!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

HEY YALL! ONE OF OUR ROSES WILL BE FEATURED ON “SAY YES TO THE DRESS!”

PLEASE TUNE IN TOMORROW(FRIDAY) AT 9:00PM EST!
    ----
    WHO?! ANd YEA!!!!

• Caramel Rain

I would date Benzino :oops:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

All this did was confirm what we already knew: Kirk is a lame and so is his wife and they thought they had a story line and it blew up in their face. Good luck with that.

Oh and Scrappy stay with a hood rat.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I would date Benzino
    ------
    I'm not shocked by this information... :kona:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

I just don't like Mimi and her wanna be hard azz.

• lovezoe

:waves: Morning

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

13 Caramel Rain says:

I would date Benzino
    ---------
    So he can buy you implants too? :lol:

He really seems cool though, but didn't you say you have an issue with dating older men?

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

She wanna wait until she see the edited version first....juust in case :rofl:

But she is here in dah "AAAAAYEE!"

:nono: I'm not going to give her away :cough: she-the-light-skinned-one-with-asian-eyes....tips off before she comes to my floor and slaps my keyboard on the floor.....

• KK76

Caramel- I have no knowledge of this, but everything on him is short & squat. No bueno. :nono: :hi: Jenie

• Caramel Rain

Mimi has lost a lotta weight, but she still looks good..

Who is this rose that will be on say yest to the dress??

• KK76

And me no like men with pink parts.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I’m not going to give her away :cough: she-the-light-skinned-one-with-asian-eyes….tips off before she comes to my floor and slaps my keyboard on the floor…..
    -------
    GaGirl?! Chan boo?

• The Pearl!

:waves: Good morning again, E'rybody! @WUT, I set my DVR, but who am I looking for on Say Yes to the Dress? (That's a damned shame...taped it cuz you said so and I don't eben know who I'm lookin' for.)

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

She wanna wait until she see the edited version first….juust in case

But she is here in dah “AAAAAYEE!”

------------
    How does one get on say yes to the dress??? Dont they get free sh*t?? :think: Mr Razz didn't get to have our wedding because his dad was sick :(

• Caramel Rain

:lol: yea I forgot he was old.. but he's the only one that has real $$$$,

Ion need implants :boobs: my 34 d's are big enough :lol:

• A.J.

I'm trying to figga out why they got computers on folding lunch trays?! Smh. :shrug:

• Caramel Rain

KK76 says:

Caramel- I have no knowledge of this, but everything on him is short & squat. No bueno. Jenie

*********************************

:lol: trrruuuueeeeeee

Wait... what channel is say yes to the dress on? We, Bravo, OWN, or Oxygen?

• tipdagemini

They are all dumb but i still love the ratchetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Mimi's shape looks awkward in the main picture....don't know what it is... :thinking:

I gots nuffin for Kirk and Benzino :shrug:

Oh and if Bambi and Scrappy are indeed dating, I'm sure Shay will be replaced by Bambi next season...

• Caramel Rain

A.J. says:

I’m trying to figga out why they got computers on folding lunch trays?! Smh.
    *****************

I aint wanna see say nothing with Kandi being a FOB and all but they couldnt get desks? real tables? :kona:

• lovezoe

Was MIA yesterday, did yall talk about Catfish? :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Wait… what channel is say yes to the dress on? We, Bravo, OWN, or Oxygen?
    -----

TLC right?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Caramel Rain says:

A.J. says:
    I’m trying to figga out why they got computers on folding lunch trays?! Smh.
    *****************
    ------

Ya'll know Kandi is cheap

• Caramel Rain

How does one get on say yes to the dress??? Dont they get free sh*t?? Mr Razz didn’t get to have our wedding because his dad was sick
    *************

Are you going to do a "make up" ceremony with the dress and flowers and all? That would be nice

A.J. says:

I’m trying to figga out why they got computers on folding lunch trays?! Smh.
    00000000000000
    Why? you see who's show it is.... :tea:

• lovezoe

Bambi probably realized that her cameo was all she was gone get. She know Scrappy a dummy. She wants a reality career so bad. Is BBWLA coming back next season?

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Good morning again, E’rybody! @WUT, I set my DVR, but who am I looking for on Say Yes to the Dress? (That’s a damned shame…taped it cuz you said so and I don’t eben know who I’m lookin’ for.)
    ---------------------------------
    She will tell yall(or after the show) depending on how much of the shenanigans they show... :rofl: I HOPE SHE IS LURKING AND LOG IN AND GONE TELL YALL!!! :waiting: Don't make me come down to yo office here....

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

She wanna wait until she see the edited version first….juust in case

But she is here in dah “AAAAAYEE!”

————
    How does one get on say yes to the dress??? Dont they get free sh*t?? :think: Mr Razz didn’t get to have our wedding because his dad was sick :(
    -----------------------
    Chile I don't eben know! She said she taped it last November and they are going to air it Friday so :shrug: I'll ask her... :typing:

• KK76

Why would Bambi, Benzino, Joseline or any of them waste their money shooting music videos but no one knows or likes their music? Is VH1 or Mona footing the bill? Is their a music video app or something? :think:

Caramel Rain says:

*************

Are you going to do a “make up” ceremony with the dress and flowers and all? That would be nice
    ---------
    Yes because we got married at the key west court house then went to the beach later... water was :cold: as the dark side of the moon.

• KK76

*there*

• A.J.

A.J. says:

I’m trying to figga out why they got computers on folding lunch trays?! Smh.
    00000000000000
    Why? you see who’s show it is….
    :lol: I keep forgetting "Balling on a Budget." But Moet on that lunch tray-table, Ciroc on the floor. A mess.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Oh so Wut is gonna act like she did not see what I said. Oh ok. *stomps off*

Is BBWLA coming back next season
    --------
    I sure in the hail hope not..

• Aryanna

Yall think Kandi is cute?????

Aryanna says:

Yall think Kandi is cute?????
    ------------
    DO you?? :eek:

Is that that heckard girl in your picture aryanna?

• Aryanna

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Aryanna says:

Yall think Kandi is cute?????
    ————
    DO you??

Negative.

• Aryanna

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Is that that heckard girl in your picture aryanna?

Yes mam'. I think she is so pretty :-)

:lol: I'll just say I don't like Kandi's hair antics. She always misses her mark when it comes to that. :no:

• Caramel Rain

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Caramel Rain says:

*************

———
    Yes because we got married at the key west court house then went to the beach later… water was as the dark side of the moon.

**************************

Aww, that is still sweet! I see nothing wrong with going to the courthouse. Seems like ppl are more concerned with the actual "wedding" and less about the "marriage".

Those beaches in Key West are beautiful :love: Maybe you could do a yacht wedding in Key West? Hell, Im excited for you LOL

• Caramel Rain

Aryanna says:

Yall think Kandi is cute?????

**************

I dont think she's ugly

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Okay FOCUSONME said to let you know it is her.... The Episode is Called Singled Out.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Bambi I kinda like you on BBWLA, but now I see you'se a groupie :no:

• Caramel Rain

Is BBWLA coming back next season
    ——–
    I sure in the hail hope not
    ***********

I like BBWLA more than BBW Mia.. Jackie is hilarious and I started to like Brooke for some reason.. And those Govan girls were alright

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Whatever man. They did a press release around a web series appearance?

I mean I live here In key west.. I'm not trying to throw my life savings away on no wedding :rofl: Its expensive... believe me we checked into that option :lol: That's a big :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Raz why not go on vacation and then do your wedding there. Some all inclusive places do free weddings.

San ah make ya dance says:

Bambi I kinda like you on BBWLA, but now I see you’se a groupie
    -------------
    You couldn't tell from the way she acted on BBWLA? the fact that she's thirty something and majored in journalism/broadcasting and doing this on tv didn't set off an alarm?

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

So GAGIRL getting married? :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

----------
    At this point in time, we said we were going to wait for our second child. hopefully it's a girl that way we will have our own flower girl.

• capricorn83

Bambi was on KKN last week. She said that her and Scrappy have been on/off for years. Every time he is "off" with someone else, he is "on" with her...but she has no issues with Erica, Momma Dee, or Buckey :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

You couldn’t tell from the way she acted on BBWLA? the fact that she’s thirty something and majored in journalism/broadcasting and doing this on tv didn’t set off an alarm?
    ------------
    Naw I was just peeping her out. Other than her wack "dreams" of being a rapper, wasnt much else

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

The WHOLE crew ummm! :tea:

66 San ah make ya dance says:

————
    Naw I was just peeping her out. Other than her wack “dreams” of being a rapper, wasnt much else
    -----------
    She's also listed as a model.... :rofl:

Her net worth is $200 thousand ;lol:

• Str8tUpMenace

I can't stand MiMi's confessional thuggin ass :no:

Morning loves!!! :waaves:

@Wut, my font has been m.i.a. for a minute, but you have been in my prayers bew!!! :hug:

• heartland

Caramel Rain says:
    Mimi has lost a lotta weight, but she still looks good..
    ----------------
    Well FunkyDineva and Mimi were tweet/arguing one day and FD basically let the world know that Mimi is lookin frail cause she is riding the white horse :snort:

• heartland

That hoe Bambi is gonna smash anyone who can get her on tv!! She is disgustingly vile with her little assss baby dolphin teeth!!!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

------
    Damn. smdh. That's a mess. I was wondering...

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Bambi was on KKN last week. She said that her and Scrappy have been on/off for years. Every time he is “off” with someone else, he is “on” with her…but she has no issues with Erica, Momma Dee, or Buckey
    ------
    Ok so she is ok with being the back up? oh ok. flucking dummy

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Razz Awwww. I love when ppl have the kids in the wedding. My aunt always said that the day after her wedding, she added up all the money she spend and thought to herself, damn I should of went to the court house.

• heartland

——
    Ok so she is ok with being the back up? oh ok. flucking dummy
    ----------------------
    Just like on BBWives when she was always runnin her ignorant mouth about how it's not her fault men love to buy her presents! Yesssss bish you are a portapotty, a payforplay whorerrrrr!!! She makes me sick with all her furry hats and her damn SHIMMER Bullshaaaat! A grown ass woman who brags about being a gang leader! Have a seat you damn muskrat!!