Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Baby Revealed

Musician Kanye West, 35, and socialite Kim Kardashian, 32, have reportedly rejected a $3 million offer for exclusive rights to publish their newborn's photos. Kim gave birth to baby "North West" on June 15. The baby is the first for the besties. According to a confidential source, Kim's labor was induced 5 weeks early to avoid pre-eclampsia, a potentially fatal condition in pregnant women.

From NY Post's Page Six:

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly rejected a $3 million dollar offer from an Australian magazine for baby pics of their daughter, North West.

Even though Kardashian has never met a camera she doesn’t like, and her attention-loving beau has stormed the press with his new album, “Yeezus,” the two are apparently much more protective of their first-born.

"Kanye's been adamant about not having the baby on ['Keeping Up with the Kardashians,']" an insider told Us Weekly. "He was serious when he said North isn't America's baby [in his Times interview], so he may not do anything."

• Kim Karadashian and Kanye West's Baby Name Revealed
  • It’s a girl for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
  • Kim Kardashian says being pregnant is a pain in the a**
  • Medical Minute: Edema During Pregnancy; Pre-eclampsia and Eclampsia
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

Uh oh. That don't sound right. :no:
      Whatssamattahthebaybee?

Kris is about to have a behavior! Kim done lost her MIND turning down that kinda money just to keep job shadowing Beyonce! Hayle wrong with her!?

• GAGIRL87

Go Ye somethings should be kept private, but I don't care either way

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/cd662b9573f6bf07ea9596614ac748ab.png Breezy

I'm sure for the right price, they will sell the pics!..

That gif :rofl:

• puppylove

I hope she don't think she's gonna get brangelina money for those pics.

• MsB2u

Go Ye somethings should be kept private, but I don’t care either way

by GAGIRL87 on Jul 2, 2013 at 3:21 pm
      -------------------------------
      :cosign:

From Downstairs:

So on Twatter Auntie asked to explain how the human population would exist if 40% were gay. She mentioned on multiple equations that unlike gay men, lesbians didn’t leave fecal matter on the sheets.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who has the higher rate of pink eye infection?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Breezy says:

I’m sure for the right price, they will sell the pics!..

I bet the story is fake, planted by Kris because nobody offered them a penny for the photos. :coffee:

• VDot

Don't nobody care about that peanut head baby.

*whispering* Send me the pics Kim. I'll sell them on your behalf and send you back 45%

And I'm not trying to be funny....but Ye ain't the President. If Obama and Michelle had a baby, THAT baby would possibly be viewed in a patriotic way as "America's Baby". Not Nor'East.

I see what he means in a way, but he has to be realistic...he is the one who signed up for all of this. He is a great attention whore himself, then he goes and breeds with THEE Grand Canyon of Attention Whores and expects the paps to disappear?

Nigga - you is DELUSIONAL. :nun:

*kicks feet up* cause I was sweating downstairs....oooooh chile :rofl:

I told yall I already have North's first pic *looks at gravi* :crying:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Thank Gawd :nun: for this Drysnatchian post #dontjudgeme I was desperate to get outta the post down stairs....why am I suddenly parched????? :tea:

• Gigi26

Its an Austrailian magazine.

Enough said. But I commend Kanye cuz Kim would've sold for a mere 1 million :tea:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

I think Kanye will try to keep the baby protected and out of the spotlight. I can see Kim and Kris :evil: trying to or doing a side deal where the picture magically get out and then putting the money in a seperate account :yes: Then Kim be all like :cry: I feel so violated I had no idea

That gif made me think of Rasputia from Norbit for some reason. :shrug:

• Nakeya_j

I hope no another soul offers them anything else to take pictures of this baby. Kanye is a damn clown. Excuse me Kanye, clearly Taken has not called you yet, but America don't even want your baby. We are not trying to claim your kid. But the one you had the kid with? She thinks she has to have all of the world see her. It's only because your willing getting a rug burn on your dinky from her dry snatch, is why she is all of a sudden acting like she is not feening for people to take her damn picture. You and her need to get over it. Let's hope the baby does not act like either one of you.

MzDimplez1123 says:

That gif made me think of Rasputia from Norbit for some reason.

*********************************

I immediately saw the Grandma from The Nutty Professor.

• Nakeya_j

Nigga – you is DELUSIONAL.
      ----
      :yes:

From Downstairs:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who has the higher rate of pink eye infection?
      :crying: :crying:

• robin

3mil, take the photo and put the money in a trust for the childs future or donate to charity. The way children appearances change every few months, nobody would recognize their child as she gets older if privacy is their motivation.

@ Kay....You saw it too?! :rofl:

All I could think was, Eddie in studio makeup. :hahaha:

• VDot

equations = occasions :lol:

"Who has the higher rate of pink eye infection?"

:crying: :lol:

Chile what if the baby looks like Kerry Rhodes like he said :hahaha:

• GAGIRL87

That gif made me think of Rasputia from Norbit for some reason.
      _________________________________________________________________

Ty says:

*kicks feet up* cause I was sweating downstairs….oooooh chile

Why did I grow a pair of :boobs: and make a comment in that last post, only to then see :newpost: after I hit enter?? I should've waited 5 more mins....

It was nice knowin' ya'll ladies :kona:

• MsB2u

-------------------------------------------

• Who Dat

nobody would recognize their child as she gets older
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Raise your hand if you thought that Chastity Bono was gonna grow up to be a 400lbs man? Looks nothing like his baby pic.

Wait is that a good example?

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Who has the higher rate of pink eye infection?
      ____________________________
      Good question. Let me find out.
      Hello?
      Yea whats up C U Next Tuesday!!
      Nothing just sitting here looking at the footage of when we won the ship and Wade and Bron Bron poured champs all over their bodies
      :cell: Ummmm okay Bosh later for that let me ask you a question. That time you pooted in Hollywood's face who got pink eye first him or Adrienne? :huh:

• GAGIRL87

3 mil for a photo of a got daymn baby our soceity is so f*ucked up...

• Ty

So the judge is awake huh :rolleyes:

• KyCakes

MzDimplez1123 says:

That gif made me think of Rasputia from Norbit for some reason.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Lifeguard: Uh, ma'am...Are you wearing bottoms? :dead:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

I'm 100% sure Tee Mmm Zee or US Weekly will get a photo from an anonymous source *cough Kris cough* same way the sex tape got out.... Kris ain't missing a penny from shyt regardless of how Kanye's dumb azz feel... they'll let him think he run chit but we all KNOW Drysnatchian don't turn down checks (doubt it's $3milli though girl bye :rolleyes: ):tea:

• Who Dat

Somebody find out if Elton John had pink eye when he was married to that beard (who herself was a lesbian right?) back in the 70's...or if he gets it now on a regular now that he is with his husband. That is how we find out.

:rofl: @ Ky :hug:

@ GA :kiss: Who you tellin?!

:warning:

YOU have no business F*UCKING a nigga you can't call in case of an emergency :rolleyes:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

DUBB surrender your keyboard rhat nah :rofl:

YOU have no business F*UCKING a nigga you can’t call in case of an emergency
      -----
      Wait, who did/is currently foing this?!

• Shay_OH

If I were conspiracy-theory minded, I would think the gov't is helping push the gay agenda to curb population growth. But don't mind me, I also think Tu-Pac is chillin' somewhere in the islands.

Nakeya_j says:
      _________________________________
      :ashamed: I keep wasting my phone calls on Bosh. I can't quit him

Don't nobody care about seeing this baby! :blink:
      Who cares?!?!
      =========
      Shay, the THIEF FROM OHIO, is a nut yall! :love:
      ========
      Kenya, Miany left you some good info downstairs, go read it! :eek:

• VDot

Dubb - I'm :mad: that I really googled 'Elton John Pink Eye" and found out he had an album that was going to be called "Ol' Pink Eyes Is Back"

DUBB surrender your keyboard rhat nah
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That Chaz Bono dont look CHIT like his baby pic comment pur-shed me on over the edge huh?

Sorry :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

Nawhh ION think Kim turned it down.IM sure kanYe said Hell NO! but if KarTRASHian had it her way North's Pics would be SOlD to the HIghest bidder.

Come on.she has no Couth or care in the WORLD all she see's are $ $ $ $ signs

YOU have no business F*UCKING a nigga you can’t call in case of an emergency

--------------------------
      :popcorn:

GAGIRL87 says:

:warning:

YOU have no business F*UCKING a nigga you can’t call in case of an emergency :rolleyes:

Hmmmp I. KNOW. THATS. RIGHT. :fistbump; What happened? :popcorn:

DUBB surrender your keyboard rhat nah
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      shol don't :no:

• luVn_liFe…

:hurl:

daFuGG!

• GAGIRL87

@ Keya one of my cousins she too old for this shyt frfr :coffee:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Shay, the THIEF FROM OHIO, is a nut yall!

Whut up DTS! :hug:

DUBB surrender your keyboard rhat nah
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sorry

-----------------------

Your azz ain't nowhere near sorry after that :rofl:

• Cubarican

Kris ain’t missing a penny from shyt regardless of how Kanye’s dumb azz feel…

:cosign: I'm also very sure Kris is one of the people Kanye texted that fake picture to, and look what happened with that.

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Did yall know that if you take some simple all purpose flour and mix it with water it will stop the 'runs'? TMI? #so

• VDot

This defense attorney looks like death walking.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I thought of Miss Taken and her :cell: last night while I was watching Kirk's lame ass. :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

And I’m not trying to be funny….but Ye ain’t the President. If Obama and Michelle had a baby, THAT baby would possibly be viewed in a patriotic way as “America’s Baby”. Not Nor’East.

I see what he means in a way, but he has to be realistic…he is the one who signed up for all of this. He is a great attention whore himself, then he goes and breeds with THEE Grand Canyon of Attention Whores and expects the paps to disappear?

Nigga – you is DELUSIONAL. :nun:

KC, *whispers* kanye forgot he got a tramp pregnant, and nobody cares :tea:

• Who Dat

I really googled ‘Elton John Pink Eye” and found out he had an album that was going to be called “Ol’ Pink Eyes Is Back”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Oh.

So....You thought I used Sir Elton as an example just BECAUSE huh?

I'm sorry :ghost:

i don't even like :popcorn: but i'mma stand next to DTTS :huh:
      :offtopic: what is the emote word for the wide eyed staring one that is not shocked? i alwyas do huh by default

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

These prosecutor's need CLE (Contininung Legal Education) classes like a mofo... judge STAY checking them on BASIC principles of LAW :no:

@ DTTS

My ratchet a$$ cousin, she should know better than this. All these nigga's you fucking but can't call ONE when you need them. I'm doing it for the kids..

Continuing*

• Shay_OH

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone :hump: him if they could?

• Nakeya_j

Talm bout I been doing it and you liked me?
      And he is about to turn into Ike Turner in 5..4...3..2...1
      Tell her to RUN not walk her behind up outta there. Before she end up on 1st 48. He crazy. So the coke is worth more to him than the relationship? That right there should tell her, its too late. He's getting that monkey on his back and he don't even GAF. Sorry, but she can do better.

Shay, I saw downstairs :rofl: :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      -----
      Not with that face and chest hair. Nope.

• Cubarican

THEE Grand Canyon of Attention Whores
      _______________________________________

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

:stop: Which one of ya'll dating a :bounce: :no:

• Nakeya_j

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      -------
      Not with someone I hated snatch. Nope

GA, whatchew doing? :popcorn: #lost
      =====
      MsTake, this one :eek: ? *snickers*

Cubarican says:

THEE Grand Canyon of Attention Whores
      _______________________________________

I read it as Wolves :rofl:

@ Shay....Not even for the chance to be Oprah Rich! :no:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

:thankyou: <<<<<<<<<<< really says "ADT"

• Nakeya_j

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      ------
      He is already used to that dry snatch and my snatch can't do that so nope

Esq, that's Kenya's friend.

• Nakeya_j

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      -------
      Not even if he was giving me Bill Gates money. Nope

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

for the chance to be Oprah Rich!

-------------------------

:thinking: Oprah is VERY RICH *Nene voice* you can buy a whole new snatch with her typa money guhl

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

:thankyou: <<<<<<<<<<< really says "ADT"

:dead:
      ===============
      <---WOULD NOT DRUNK FUGG OR SLEEP FUGG THAT CAT :nono:

• Cubarican

The prosecution wants to call one of Zimmerman's professor to testify that he had a class on Florida's Stand Your Ground Law. In Zimmerman's interview with Hannity he said he did not know about Florida's Stand Your Ground Law.

:facepalm:

• luVn_liFe…

Shay_OH says:OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      ~
      lIke for what?? because he turns one on?
      OR because just to see me Naked i would get stacks on stacks on stacks???

• Gigi26

Yea whats up C U Next Tuesday!!
      Ummmm okay Bosh later for that let me ask you a question. That time you pooted in Hollywood’s face who got pink eye first him or Adrienne?
      ----------------------------------
      :dead: esp at "C U Next Tuesday"

• Nakeya_j

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      -------
      If I died and woke up, and died and woke up again, and died and woke up again, I still would not sleep with him. (in my Jose voice)

• VDot

So….You thought I used Sir Elton as an example just BECAUSE huh?
      *********************************************

:ashamed: :rofl:

I would probably :hump: Kanye. You know, for the experience and chit :ashamed:

kanye looks like terrance howeard's type yall :rofl:

• Who Dat

@Bomb…I used to be the CLE Asst. for our state association. Don’t eem get me started on attys (in this state at least) and their CLE credits. The state bar sends you AT LEAST 4 letters WARNING your azz you best getcho credits in or ELSE. Do NOT call me on a Friday afternoon tambout you need 20 CLE credits before Tuesday—please help you with some video replays this weekend or you gonna be disbarred. Cause Imma just gone head and call the state bar and tell them your azz is short. :coffee: Not coming in here opening up the office on Sat. and Sun to letchu watch videos of CLE classes for credit! Fugg you. :coffee:

Not even if he was giving me Bill Gates money

-------------------------------------

$56BILLION for like what 3 mins with Kanye... Bish bye... if you said Lil Wayne I would understand though :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

MzDimplez1123 says:Not even for the chance to be Oprah Rich!
      U
      WOULDNT
      :eek:

• Nakeya_j

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      ------
      Nope. Jesus would send me straight to hell for fuggin that "Yeezus" Naw son.

:nono: That ninja looks like he cries after. :lol:

• Cubarican

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      ______________________________________________________

Pssssssh. Not when he has been on day # 32 of the same black leather pants. I'm sure its self-cleaning oven hot in there.

Nakeya_j says:

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      ——
      Nope. Jesus would send me straight to hell for fuggin that “Yeezus” Naw son.

:wail:

-----
      That Jig thinks he is Jesus. Hell no I'm not fuggin him. And he is gay. I'd lay on my back and he be like oh no the other place. Nope, nope...I can't do it. ....it that money tax free?....wait no I still can't.

Cubarican says:

The prosecution wants to call one of Zimmerman’s professor to testify that he had a class on Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law. In Zimmerman’s interview with Hannity he said he did not know about Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law.

--------------------------------

:rofl: The prosecutors are hittin em ta-day with the witnesses... Judge even let the dumb azz defense recess to study case law :rofl:

• VDot

"$56BILLION for like what 3 mins with Kanye… Bish bye… if you said Lil Wayne I would understand though"

Maybe even a backstage/front row concert ticket. Just call me Leyla Ghobadi :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

Chillle
      I cant
      SAY
      I wouldnt :hump: Ye for that Oprah/bill gates/Buffet Money,nahh!

MzDimplez1123 says:

:nono: That ninja looks like he cries after. :lol:

====
      Sitting on the edge of the bed...

• Nakeya_j

Pssssssh. Not when he has been on day # 32 of the same black leather pants. I’m sure its self-cleaning oven hot in there
      -------
      OMG yes!!!!! He would take off his clothes and smell like shyt and sweat. Oh hell no!!

• luVn_liFe…

Cubarican says: Not when he has been on day # 32 of the same black leather pants. I’m sure its self-cleaning oven hot in there.
      ~
      Slams Piano door SHUT!!! :steer: lawd i gots to GO!<-Cheryl Lynn VOICE!

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Kanye gone make Kris kill his azz if he keeps interfering with her money. I know the Kraptrashians are kicking themselves in the azz for telling Kim to stop taking her birth control with him.

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

1. MzDimplez1123 says:I thought of Miss Taken and her last night while I was watching Kirk’s lame ass
      Dimpz :lol: LAWD I would really go IN on Kitty Kirk. I would talk to him in the Ike Turner voice
      Hello may I speak to K Frost? Yea dis me (feeling himself cause he just got a check for expanding his role and he thinks he looks hard) who is you?
      Who am I… tuh.. :cell: You know you done F’d up right?
      Wayment :stop: I was just playing a role I love Rasheeda LAWD knows I do, we just doing this so she can become a rap star at the age of 45 please don’t get me boogey man :wails:

• Nakeya_j

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?
      --------
      One look at the rug burn scared up dyck, and nope. I can't with ugly peen.

• VDot

The judge is going to allow the professor as a witness :yes: She was laying out the prosecution's case for them, like lookahere this Zimmernigger said he ain't know chit about Stand Your Ground/self defense, but he just took classes on it and was asking for ride alongs with the police.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

These prosecutor’s need CLE (Contininung Legal Education) classes like a mofo… judge STAY checking them on BASIC principles of LAW

I was sitting in voir dire once & the defense atty was explaining the difference between direct & circumstantial evidence. She says to jurors "My hair is black - that is direct evidence. Would you agree?" The jurors all shook their heads "No". She said "Why not?" And one of the jurors said "Because your hair is RED." I almost screamed out loud.

Bish didn't even know the color of her own hair. Oh, her client lost.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

@Bomb…I used to be the CLE Asst. for our state association. Don’t eem get me started on attys (in this state at least) and their CLE credits. The state bar sends you AT LEAST 4 letters WARNING your azz you best getcho credits in or ELSE. Do NOT call me on a Friday afternoon tambout you need 20 CLE credits before Tuesday—please help you with some video replays this weekend or you gonna be disbarred. Cause Imma just gone head and call the state bar and tell them your azz is short. Not coming in here opening up the office on Sat. and Sun to letchu watch videos of CLE classes for credit! Fugg you.

--------------------------------------

:rofl: That's mean Dubb... I'on blame yew though :rofl:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

I'm fuggin for a 62" flatscreen. That girl on Maury fugged for a cheeseburger and some Nike's so that's a come up!

Hey Kanye!!!

~
      Slams Piano door SHUT!!! :steer: lawd i gots to GO!<-Cheryl Lynn VOICE!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ New Girl....Talking about, can you hold me for a little bit while I tell you all my new music i'm creating? Nick-A hayle nawl! *snatches suitcase full of money and leaves*

MzDimplez1123 says:

That ninja looks like he cries after.

====
      Sitting on the edge of the bed…
      -----
      Talking bout some he don't know why he sold his soul, while you try and sneak out. smh nope

Shay_OH says:

OK, we all know Kanye is a fish, but would anyone him if they could?

*******************************

I cannot FATHOM the thought of staring down upon some nappy chest hair while I rideth off into the sunset. UGH

Now, I don't want y'all to take offense to this, because you know and I know as African American people that over the generations, our "looks" have changed.

But Kanye still look like he was the most boot-mouthed, cawk-skrong, sweatiest, boulder slangin' slave that crossed that great wide ocean with a leather flap on his azz. He is the male equivalent of Mama Dee. And I done already TOLD y'all her story about the brothel, the rock, and the chain gang and all.

Shay_OH says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
      I was sitting in voir dire once & the defense atty was explaining the difference between direct & circumstantial evidence. She says to jurors “My hair is black – that is direct evidence. Would you agree?” The jurors all shook their heads “No”. She said “Why not?” And one of the jurors said “Because your hair is RED.” I almost screamed out loud.
      Bish didn’t even know the color of her own hair. Oh, her client lost.

--------------------------------------

Someone gotta finish at the bottom of the class guhl :rofl: :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

I’m fuggin for a 62? flatscreen. That girl on Maury fugged for a cheeseburger and some Nike’s so that’s a come up!
      The fugg. I died!!

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Keya!! Why did I just make a call in an Ike Turner voice? Get out of my head :hahaha:

@ Nakeya_j's responses

:dead: :nun:

:love: yall smartiepants!

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Hey Kanye!!!

---------------------------------

:rofl: I ain't one to gossip but Steebie be giving tvs out for free and chit if he want you on his bus :tea:

• Gigi26

Man yall buggin i'll :hump: Kanye but only with a paper bag over his head :yes: And he's not allowed to put that lockjaw anywhere near my tits :no:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ New Girl….Talking about, can you hold me for a little bit while I tell you all my new music i’m creating? Nick-A hayle nawl! *snatches suitcase full of money and leaves*
      =========
      Playing in my hair and ish,trying to do a new style or braid it :rofl:
      Wearing my fuggin robe and ish!

And he’s not allowed to put that lockjaw anywhere near my tits
      -----
      Yo I hate Gigi! hahahahahah. He look like his breath smells like day old food and morning breath. Ewwwwww.

Cubarican says:

:pray: that the judge allows it because he has been caught in multiple lies today. Plus he knew the law and how to play it. Those classes say alot :thumbsup:

Gigi26 says:

Man yall buggin i’ll Kanye but only with a paper bag over his head And he’s not allowed to put that lockjaw anywhere near my tits

-------------------------------------

For OPRAH, BILL GATES, WARREN BUFFET MONEY CHIIITTTTTT Guhl we is :fistbump: There are :rules: to this chit *Nicki Minaj voice*

• Gigi26

I'll let him wear one of my paper bag masks n shyt and when he say something i'll be like shut yo mouf coon, this gonna be some artistic shyt..get with it :yes: :hump:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Yall are so boughie!

• Nakeya_j

For the ones who said they would fugg Kanye, bet money the "after sex smell" would smell like dirty, sweaty, leather pants, tears, morning breath, coco butter, and regret. Yuck

Ty says:

Cubarican says:
      that the judge allows it because he has been caught in multiple lies today.

----------------------------------------------

She is... the defense tried to object and that's why she sent um back to study case law b/c there is no legal objection to allowing it :popcorn:

KayCeiSoul says:

I cannot FATHOM the thought of staring down upon some nappy chest

Kanye do look like he got taco meat chest hairs. :hurl:

Ty says:

Cubarican says:

*********************

PLEASE let the judge allow it. This is critical information here.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

i’ll be like shut yo mouf coon, this gonna be some artistic shyt..get with it

-------------------------------------

The moment when the water you're about to swallow comes outta your nose and tears are falling from your eyes.... BISH BYE :rofl: :ghost:

Nakeya_j says:

For the ones who said they would fugg Kanye, bet money the “after sex smell” would smell like dirty, sweaty, leather pants, tears, morning breath, coco butter, and regret. Yuck

------------------------------

Betcha with $56 BILLION I could buy a new smell tew :rofl:

:lol: @ Taken

• luVn_liFe…

How gross NakeYah . .
      But shyte for that Buffet/gates money.I Will endure :twisted:

Gigi26 says:

I’ll let him wear one of my paper bag masks n shyt and when he say something i’ll be like shut yo mouf coon, this gonna be some artistic shyt..get with it

Call the unda-taker fo me naw :casket:

• Cubarican

And he’s not allowed to put that lockjaw anywhere near my tits
      ________________________

ahhhhh! :dead:

• Who Dat

@Bomb you get like I said 4 notices before they REALLY disbar you; why you aint heed them 4 warnings? You wait until 3 days before? Man... if you dont get off my phone... :chase: This one atty I will never forget was from Western NC...drove 4.5 hours here and THEN called; I was like ummm NO... "But but but I done drove all these HOURS down the mountains :violin: "

Me: Imma tell you now...you may as well getcho azz ready to drive BACK up those same mtns. BUT Imma let you talk to my boss. *transfer* My boss comes out not even a MINUTE later mumbling "cray azz fool". I tried to TELL him :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

*********************

Keya, don't forget stress, aggression, World of Curls activator, old orange zest, dusty comic books, and mown-key knuckles. :coffee:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Ty says:

Cubarican says:
      that the judge allows it because he has been caught in multiple lies today.

———————————————-

She is… the defense tried to object and that’s why she sent um back to study case law b/c there is no legal objection to allowing it
      Stay close I might have some questions LOL They knew that would break their case :yes:

:cosign: Kay

There are to this chit *Nicki Minaj voice*
      ------
      Dear Bomb's babies: Listen, I'm praying for yall momma. SHe is losing it, trying to fugg diry, dry snatch loving, burning up in the summer with the leather on, skirt wearing, skinny jean wearing, thinking he is Holy Kanye. Just keep her in prayer.

GG :hahaha:
      ==========
      Thee thought of stank on my skin YIKES! :turnsface:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Nakeya_j says:

July 2, 2013 at 3:59 pm

But I could watch Jesus Walks in HD!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Which one of you hacked Tiny's Instagram page?

ION like yall no mo! :no: :wail:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

*runs into blog all late cause people was at my deks and made me copy and paste old comments :rolleyes: *
      Who said Kanye breathe smell like rottweiler and potted meat?

• luVn_liFe…

:turnsface:

i'd sit in my big roman whirlpool tub and soak in Mint epsom salt
      WHIlSt sipping on some coffee with a splash of VSOP

• Shay_OH

I don't know if I could :hump: coon-ye or not. I'd have to 1st channel my inner ho, she's been locked down for awhile now, so that'd be difficult. Then he'd have to be freshly bathed, then sprinkled with Arm & Hammer baking soda and spritzed with Cool Water cologne.

Oh, and I'd need all of Carlos Escobar's stash.

• Gigi26

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?
      -----------------------------------------------
      :stop: SANDY you know we don't time fo dat dere! We like's Mizz Tameka :yes:

What happened? :popcorn:

And he’s not allowed to put that lockjaw anywhere near my tits
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :wail: WHY?

• luVn_liFe…

ELABORATE SandriTa . . . OR Some1 with InstaGrime Plz TIA

:thankyou:

:eek: I do that in real life, like I can't even look :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

@DUBB :rofl: Lawyers always think they can talk their way in to/out of anything... welp must have been a lonely azz 4.5 mile drive up the mountain side.... :rofl: Them CLE classes are a pain in the ass though... every time I get an e-mail from the NYC Law Dept or the CLE associate at work I :cuss: but I take my azz there though :tea:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?
      _____________________________
      Oh no :bite: PARTY OVER. Omar and Snoop did it
      Come on ya'll let get up outta here. The block is hot!!!
      :steer: <---- Riding in Auntie stolen Jetta

MzDimplez1123 says:

ION like yall no mo! :no: :wail:

BUt, but New Girl, I was playing along nice-like :lol:

:stop: Ok, picture this 1942.... (Sophia Patrillo voice)

• luVn_liFe…

like I can’t even look :lol:
      ~
      I look touch feel,Squeeze,Smell,flip iT up ruB it down!

:eek:

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasRemovedBRENDENOffTheWhipfinity :whip: BoardOfDirectorsBcHeTriedMe&HoytMyFeelins

this story suspect af! :tea:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Tiny's instagram said she was tired of ppl asking her for money and she had a way for them to make money...I knew it wasn't right!

• Shay_OH

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?

Dang, I was tryna hack T.I.'s IG so I could send him a pic :boob:
      Dang ICDC education has failed me yet again.

• Who Dat

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      TUH

Sicily :lol:
      ===========
      :chase: MsTake

• luVn_liFe…

lmaooooooooo

Nakeya_j says:

There are to this chit *Nicki Minaj voice*
      ——
      Dear Bomb’s babies: Listen, I’m praying for yall momma. SHe is losing it, trying to fugg diry, dry snatch loving, burning up in the summer with the leather on, skirt wearing, skinny jean wearing, thinking he is Holy Kanye. Just keep her in prayer.

---------------------------------

But for $56 BILLION though??????? :ashamed: :kona:

is that "yeen even know it" song w/future Monica's bd rocko rocko?

i aint een know it! :ashamed:

• libra80sbaby

From downstairs: Tiny's girl group
      They look like a grown version of the omg girls. Adult girl groups are not what’s hot right now soooo…they will be big in ATL ONLY…but hey, what do I know? :tea:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?

----------------------------------------

What dose Mrs. Harris wanna pretend she ain't post??? I'll take the rap for it for a couple milli of Mr. Harris' money :tea:

:dead:

*whispers* SR, tell her I'll take the hack wrap for the right paper :tea:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Tiny’s instagram said she was tired of ppl asking her for money and she had a way for them to make money…I knew it wasn’t right!

:eek: is u sayin she was tellin folks to trick? :shrug: i need deets! :popcorn:

• Gigi26

she had a way for them to make money
      -------------------------------
      A la Momma Dee? LAWDT Tameka :no:

does*

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Wasn't me. Ion even know how the hell instagram's log in page looks. :no:

• Who Dat

Ok, picture this 1942…. (Sophia Patrillo voice)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      lgs;,grmgtrnrnujdnrrbnuiiithgndgn cause I watched the GG marathon week I was out for 18 yo graduation. I think that Wed. Shat started at 8 a.m. kids left and came back at 5 p.m. I am still watching Golden Girls

:ghost:

• Ty

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?
      Not our good friend Tiny :shock: Who would do such a thing :bite:

Pull out your Dora backpack Auntie we going in :steer: :shotsfired:

Pull out your Dora backpack Auntie we going in

:ghost: bye TY! :hug: before i go

@ Fay... :yes:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*whispers* SR, tell her I’ll take the hack wrap for the right paper

-------------------------------

Already beat yew tew it now git :chase:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

it was like "click this link to make $1000 a day"

she had a way for them to make money

DUBB :spank: you're in rare form ta-day :rofl:

How much she paying?

:dead:

:nun:

:crying: :rofl:

• Who Dat

Times are rough like hail. I’m an amateur at THAT…but hail I will give it a go. Is the mister joining us?

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Defense is TRYING their best to not get these witnesses testimony heard ta-day :rofl:

Pull out your Dora backpack Auntie we going in
      ___________________________
      :ghost:
      what's in the back pack? Beyonce lacefront from 2007, Jam hair gel, Tussy deoderant???? I need answers :waiting:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*whispers* SR, tell her I’ll take the hack wrap for the right paper

——————————-

Already beat yew tew it now git :chase:

You are pregnant with twins and will get disbarred. And ION got nothing like that to lose :rofl: Now get back :duel: <--really me just stopping you from hitting me :lol:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

I've been on the toilet for 35 mins. I don't know what I ate. Why me lawd???

----------------------------------

:ghost: That's it... I'm coming to get your keyboard :spank:

Are her and Tip look...NVM. :coffee:

Fay, you got the biggest prettiest cheek ever yo! :yes:
      :kiss: to both sides :)

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Already beat yew tew it now git
      You are pregnant with twins and will get disbarred. And ION got nothing like that to lose Now get back <–really me just stopping you from hitting me

------------------------------

:ashamed: You right :facepalm: :kona:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

I’ve been on the toilet for 35 mins. I don’t know what I ate. Why me lawd???

It's the flour :wail:

• Gigi26

@Dubb :ghost: I FUKKING CAINT

• If you had Chickenpox-The Shingles virus is already inside you. Sound sexy huh?, “inside you” Well its not! This is serious. Click my link for details

@Sandra did you call them and make an offer for the pics like you did with Beyonce? I believe it was $50 dollars and a coupon to the Waffle house you bid for the exclusive rights :think:

Oh Ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

• Gigi26

DUBB: Don't forget your cup to catch the NVMD...

• KyCakes

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

GAGIRL87 says:

:warning:

YOU have no business F*UCKING a nigga you can’t call in case of an emergency
      ------------------------------------------------------------------
      :applause:
      Can I put this on my FB? Say it again....

I ha an associate call me and ask to borrow money. I told her to get it from that Married nigguh she was fluckin....

:wail:

If you had Chickenpox-The Shingles virus is already inside you. Sound sexy huh?, "inside you" Well its not! This is serious. Click my link for details says:

----------------------------

:rofl: I Cannot

DTTS!!

:ashamed: thanks my luv! they ILL big! :ashamed: i had to learn to luv them chile!

• Gigi26

Yo this is the ain't shyt post of the day :rofl:

• Ty

@ gypsy u need some ginger tea chile

@ BrenBren the map of course :rolleyes:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

LAWD why can’t I live stream the trail on my Iphone :angry: I leave in 5 minutes and I am debating sitting here to keep listening. My kids will be waiting on me at the sitter like :huh: my mama ain’t ish.

I would have put a wide eyed look but DTTS shaded me and didn’t tell me the code. Old hateful scamp. <-- something old people say

I’ve been on the toilet for 35 mins. I don’t know what I ate. Why me lawd???

Hmmm :think: sounds like you have weak sphincter muscles...You haven't had a gerbil or any other sort of rodent residing in ur anus lately have you?

KyCakes says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

GAGIRL87 says:

:warning:

YOU have no business F*UCKING a nigga you can’t call in case of an emergency
      ——————————————————————
      :applause:
      Can I put this on my FB? Say it again….

:rofl: my bewski! :fistbump:

• GAGIRL87

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?
      ___________________________________________________________________

:casket:

For Kdub

Thank you for being a friend :2dance:
      Traveled down the road and back again
      Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant.
      And if you threw a party
      :violin:
      Invited everyone you knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      You would see the biggest gift would be from me
      And the card attached would say thank you for being a friend.

Me and DTTS: :2dance:

:eek: :eek:

@ Fay you sure can babes :hug:

These bishes sorry :facepalm: I'm thanking my lucky stars Grandma & Mama GAGIRL raised me right..

Gigi26 says:

Yo this is the ain’t shyt post of the day

-----------------------------------

Let the record show I WAS chit in this post #progress... :tea:

:rules: <---Brenden's open spot :tea:

DUBB: Don’t forget your cup
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Puts it on my list. I am taking pank eye drops too. Colloidal silver

"I am a girl of safety" (Julia Roberts/Pretty Woman)

• GAGIRL87

I was interested in going to Beyonce's concert in Duluth BUT after looking at those prices um no ma'am :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

Let the record show I WAS chit in this post #progress…
      -----
      Objection! You were trying to fugg Kanye. That is grounds for not being shyt.

:crying:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

:windmilling: YO FACE OFF (Scrappy voice)
      Getting tired and musty like the inside of Kanye’s leather pants on day 3. :(
      I will figure it out! Just like I did that strike through
      :stare:
      :carebearstare:

<—Brenden's open spot

------------------------------------

Nominates self as replacement on BOD... I's a lawyer and every thang :D... Sry Bren :kona:

@ Yall...hey hun :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

I was interested in going to Beyonce’s concert in Duluth BUT after looking at those prices um no ma’am

how much? :popcorn: way min..i thoughtchu was a stan! lemme fine owt! :huh:

:rules: <---Beyhive rules #2 clearly says thou shalt not querstchun ticket prices (that red terrlit tissha aint finna buy itself ya know)

Nakeya_j says:

Let the record show I WAS chit in this post #progress…
      —–
      Objection! You were trying to fugg Kanye. That is grounds for not being shyt.

---------------------------------

:stop: Not for free or nutthin..... we talkin' 'bout $56 BILLION US DOLLARS REAL AMERICAN CURRENCY!!!! :kona:

:gaze:
      :look:

The trial ended. I can leave. I expect for DTTS to have my code ready by the time I get home. Try me. :shank:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

<—Brenden's open spot

————————————

Nominates self as replacement on BOD… I's a lawyer and every thang :D … Sry Bren

awl is fair in lubb & bitniz! :tea: #imix :tea:

<—Brenden's open spot

Brenden told me to tell you he said he was sorry. When he said that your beaver looked like roadkill,,,He was implying that he had just murdered the cooter ala Drake and AmandaB...Not that you were loose :nono: Please forgive him and reinstate him into ur company. After all it is his involvement that allotted you to file as a tax exempt organization. No Brenden, no tax breaks :tea: ya goin Ta jail now #ijs

• Nakeya_j

Who said Kanye breathe smell like rottweiler and potted meat?
      OMG hahahahahahah I can not!!! I bet it does though

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

<-- :crying: real tears. Y'all in rare form today...

@ Bomb are you sure you dont want that in Euros hunny :thinking:

*sticks my card on the side of that $8k stroller* :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

Not for free or nutthin….. we talkin’ ’bout $56 BILLION US DOLLARS REAL AMERICAN CURRENCY!!!!
      ------
      Is it tax free?

ya goin Ta jail now

--------------------------

:rofl: All I see when I read this is shawty's ponytail flying off the bus :rofl:

But wait, did @Clean say she could watch Jesus Walks in HD?! I'm out. :dead:

Nikki!?! :love: :wail:

@ Fay I stans for the LORD only :hug:

Bey don't pay GAGIRL'S bill :rofl:

The BAD seats started at like $240- $340

the highest price tickets were $2150.00 that was VIP tickets tho :crying

@ Bomb are you sure you dont want that in Euros hunny

*sticks my card on the side of that $8k stroller*
      -------
      So clean is fuggin for a tv and Bomb for a damn stroller?! hahahah

Ty says:

@ Bomb are you sure you dont want that in Euros hunny
      *sticks my card on the side of that $8k stroller

-----------------------------------------

Euros, Yen, Pounds chit $56 BILLION of any upwardly social stable country's Currency... I'll make due :tea:

<—Brenden's open spot

Brenden told me to tell you he said he was sorry. When he said that your beaver looked like roadkill,,,He was implying that he had just murdered the cooter ala Drake and AmandaB…Not that you were loose :nono: Please forgive him and reinstate him into ur company. After all it is his involvement that allotted you to file as a tax exempt organization. No Brenden, no tax breaks :tea: ya goin Ta jail now #ijs

:hahaha: :rofl: :crying:

OMG that's AWL i was waitin fa! :hug: :love:

@ Nikke where u been :huh:

We need a drink :danban:

Nominates self as replacement on BOD

•points 2 fingers at screen•
      Until you do right by me
      Every thing you think about gone fail!
      That includes trynna brush yo struggle edges
      Into yo struggle ponytail :mad:

• Who Dat

As long as nobody tryna to get in on the come up I done created for myself...we is good't.

So clean is fuggin for a tv and Bomb for a damn stroller?! hahahah

-----------------------------------

:stop: NO MA'AM I said for $56 BILLION US Dollars... a $1,600 stroller :wtf: Nah son.... & I already told her she can get a free tv from Steebie by applying to get on his bus :tea:

• Nakeya_j

Hold up, who told their friend to ask the MARRIED man she is hoeing with for money? #tears

No seriously, don't ask me for money if you have a man. Period.

• Nakeya_j

NO MA’AM I said for $56 BILLION US Dollars… a $1,600 stroller Nah son…. & I already told her she can get a free tv from Steebie by applying to get on his bus
      -----
      And clearly, Steebie don't give a damn. Anyone can be on his bus.

• GAGIRL87

That gif made me think of Rasputia from Norbit for some reason.
      __________________________________________________________________

@ Dimpz everytime I see that baby I think of this comment thanks :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

For the Love and Hip Hop Roast earlier...

Ghetto Peach recipe

2 oz Hennessy® cognac
      1 oz peach schnapps
      6 oz cranberry juice
      6 oz orange juice

Nominates self as replacement on BOD
      •points 2 fingers at screen•
      Until you do right by me
      Every thing you think about gone fail!
      That includes trynna brush yo struggle edges
      Into yo struggle ponytail

---------------------------------------

:pray: Sweet baby Jesus... Don't cum fam edges.... I was only taking the spot to form a coup fa yew later :kona:

• Shay_OH

***Sitting @ desk thinking about :hump: T.I.

My cycle must be about to start...can't get my mind out the gutta

• GAGIRL87

No seriously, don’t ask me for money if you have a man. Period.
      ______________________________________________________________________

I mean for real :cosign:

@ Nikke :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

For the pic in this post....

Picasso

cranberry vodka
      banana syrup
      lime juice
      tonic water

Nikke where u been
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *in my baby Mc Lyte's voice*

Where da hail you been?

@NikkeMinxx says:

For the Love and Hip Hop Roast earlier…

Ghetto Peach recipe

2 oz Hennessy® cognac
      1 oz peach schnapps
      6 oz cranberry juice
      6 oz orange juice
      :huh: I might try this tonight :cheers: *sends to printer* :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

No seriously, don’t ask me for money if you have a man. Period.
      ______________________________________________________________________

I mean for real
      -----
      And if your going to be as triflent as to creep with someone's husband, he better be paying your ass. DONT COME ASK ME FOR A GOT DAMN THING

Ghetto Peach recipe

2 oz Hennessy® cognac
      1 oz peach schnapps
      6 oz cranberry juice
      6 oz orange juice

Sounds yummy

***goes back to thinking about T.I.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

No seriously, don’t ask me for money if you have a man. Period.

-------------------------------------

How about don't ask me for money PERIOD!!!! Chit ain't a MF'r getting a red cent from me after I seen home girl spending MY money after she done told me she ain't have any TUH #yeahimstillbitter #yewcare :rolleyes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Sloppy Puss (pointing out the obvious)

Everclear
      Gatorade
      Fruit Punch

• Nakeya_j

No seriously, don’t ask me for money if you have a man. Period.
      -----
      If your man can't give you funds when you need it (and I hope you have a job and you just did not get to run to the MAC) what is he with you for?! Emotional support? Bish please, that is what Jesus and yo momma is for.

• Shay_OH

I always tell me friends that if we are to STAY friends, can't no money be loaned EV'A!!!

• Who Dat

@Nikke....I need a special drank for my ahhh hookup with...never mind. Imma need a drank first tho. Bout 3. SKRONG dranks hun. Whatchu got?

@ GA...Glad I could help! :yahoo:

• Shay_OH

I always tell me friends that if we are to STAY friends, can’t no money be loaned EV’A!!!

.....I mean, I might toss you $5 to get a drink if we in the club, but it stops there. And some folks think that when they out wit me they gonna automatically bum a couple drinks off of me or my man. That's why a bish stay drinking in the crib.

• Who Dat

Sloppy Puss (pointing out the obvious)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This one for me aint it?

:ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

I have been working, working toward a managerial accounting certification and lurking....

I read yall comments in odd hours when there aren't many people here...

:hug: I miss the interaction with all of you but since Bomb is moving people into my room at her house, I gotta keep up the payments on the one I live in now. :rofl: Ohhhh but today. :smh: yall crazy.

I was only taking the spot to form a coup fa yew later

Oh my bad gal •blows wick out on blk candle•

We good, we good. Commere so I can rub a lil talcum powder on yo breast plate. It will bring you prosperity :nun: it will also prevent chafing :nun:

Nikke where u been

@NikkeMinxx says:

:woot: You.Go.Girl.

@NikkeMinxx says:

:trophy: Great field hun

*runs off with Dubbs keyboard* :steer:

• Who Dat

•blows wick out on blk candle•
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hakuna Matata

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Friend of a Friend For Tiny, her new group and the hacked IG page)

1/2 oz raspberry vodka
      1/2 oz amaretto almond liqueur
      splash Bailey's® Irish cream
      1 oz orange juice
      1 oz 7-Up® soda

@Nikke….I need a special drank for my ahhh hookup with…never mind. Imma need a drank first tho. Bout 3. SKRONG dranks hun. Whatchu got?

<--thinks in order for you to fugg kanye, you're gonna need the whole bottle yo! :eek: <--for MsTake *snickers*

270 :dead:

I was only taking the spot to form a coup fa yew later
      Oh my bad gal •blows wick out on blk candle•
      We good, we good. Commere so I can rub a lil talcum powder on yo breast plate. It will bring you prosperity it will also prevent chafing

----------------------------------------
      :phew:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You purdy AND smaht :hug: You better WERK! :yahoo:

runs off with Dubbs keyboard

Still got them sticky fangaz huh :think: have we not learned from the Marshalls fiasco of 2006? Girl, you got a felony conviction over sum irregular panties :smack: they wasn't event the right size •face palm again•

Friend of a Friend
      :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Thanks everyone!!!! sometimes you find inspiration and motivation in the most unlikely places.. This here comments section included...

:hug: :hug: :hug:

@NikkeMinxx

OK, so I need you to please fly to OH & bartend a shin-dig for me! I know you'd have the whole room drunk & turnt up! :lol:

• libra80sbaby

Everytime I hear "Fine China" by Chris Brown it puts me in such a good mood :headphone: :buttshake:

• OutsidetheBox

NIKKE :kiss: :hug: :cheers:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Dear Kunt-ye,

We are good on lil' North "La Nina" Westward! You see how much we care about Blue "Green Lantern" Vine. You are right, she is not America's spawn just like you are not mentally stable (Jesus be a dose of George Zimmerman's valium).

Man I tell ya... :tape:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

OTB!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Shay.... Come get me, I gotchu!

• Shay_OH

OK, why did this bish just walk in my office to talk about some bulls*&t, let a silent fart, and then walk out??

:mad:

About 10 seconds after she walked out, this foul oder of rotten eggs wafted up my nose.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Shay.... :blink: the hell?!

@NikkeMinxx says:

Shay…. Come get me, I gotchu!

Gurl, can you work some magic with some MD 20/20 (grape, of course) and some Boone's Farm? I'm still getting back on my feet from the recession.

:koolaid3:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: :buttshake:

:blink:

• Ty

The silent ones are deadly too :rofl:

• KyCakes

Nakeya_j says:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
      :ido: <----- I did

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

libra80sbaby says:

Everytime I hear “Fine China” by Chris Brown it puts me in such a good mood
      ________________________

Me too1 I lubbs that song!

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Shay…. the hell?!

Bish smell like she shat herself. Like she ain't had a good BM in a month.

Ty says:

The silent ones are deadly too

That's the truth. The flowers on my desk wilted.

• KyCakes

@Shay I did that once....This Boss that I absolutely abhorred..

Blew all kinds of ass in her office then walked out :yes:

:ashamed: <---- Not

SHAUN! :kiss: :hump:

• Ty

Why did we drink this shyt in HS (mixed in a big punch bowl) and waited for the first person to go to sleep and pour water on them :rofl:

:rofl: @ Ky

What she look like? :popcorn: #nastyazz :huh:

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

KITA :2dance: <--mamba :hump: <---rum-ba

New Girl, your twin got some ID, and :bigheaded: #toofunny!

• OutsidetheBox

What she look like?

But why? :lol: Does that help bring the smell in perspective?

:rofl: @ New Girl...He OFFICIAL now! :yahoo:

KyCakes says:

@Shay I did that once….This Boss that I absolutely abhorred..

Blew all kinds of ass in her office then walked out

I was in Macy's once, and one crept out my azz by accident, and I watched this woman's face as she walked into it... :rofl: She started waving her hands all around like she had the holy ghost! :nun:

Shuddd It! :twisted:

I wanna know if she dressed funky, or if her shoes are ran over, or if her clothes are too tight etc. #withhernastyazz :lol:

Did I tell yall that Nikki's ass got a job?! :danban: :danban1:

• Shay_OH

But why? Does that help bring the smell in perspective?

• KyCakes

MzDimplez1123 says:

:rofl: @ Ky
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      And I had on these tight ass pants, too....

So if she didn't hear it, but was observant, she would have seen a big ol' bubble go down the back of my leg.... :rofl:

I was in Macy’s once, and one crept out my azz by accident
      :dead:
      BUT THEN
      She started waving her hands all around like she had the holy ghost! :nun:
      :ghost:

• KyCakes

@Shay Fuggin :dead:

• Who Dat

Why did we drink this shyt in HS
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      HS? Told yall one night me and BFF ran out of good't likka...and walked to the store 'cross street from her house in our pajama's and got some strawberry Boone's. 2 bottles. One for me and one for her. Her husband work 3rd shift and came in the house at 6 a.m.... and said we smell like real live winos :dead:

This ish was not even 2 years ago :ghost:

• Gigi26

Dear Kunt-ye,

We are good on lil’ North “La Nina” Westward! You see how much we care about Blue “Green Lantern” Vine. You are right, she is not America’s spawn just like you are not mentally stable (Jesus be a dose of George Zimmerman’s valium).
      -------------------------------------------------
      :dead:

Bubble down the leg :wail: :wail:

:cheer: Go Nicki! :woot:

• KyCakes

@Dimpz Nikki aka lil Dimpz?

• Gigi26

Gurl, can you work some magic with some MD 20/20 (grape, of course) and some Boone’s Farm? I’m still getting back on my feet from the recession.
      ------------------------------------
      :rofl: I can't stand your ass!!

Shay_OH says:

But why? Does that help bring the smell in perspective?

I am ignoring the thought of the smell, I'm trying to picture Who Does That? :rofl: :rofl: I would be mad as ish yo! My Granny cussed my cousin out for doing it in the kitchen once, and claimed that that poison was poisining the food, she put him out! :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

True true. :lol: That could help us suss out her funk.

• OutsidetheBox

:shocked: NOT NIKKI TOO MUCH. She must want too much. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

So if she didn’t hear it, but was observant, she would have seen a big ol’ bubble go down the back of my leg….

:ghost: <---not a stinky bubble

I wouldn't pay 3 bucks to see this baby yall :lol:

*floats on a cloud into this post* :nun:

wth yaw tambout nah?! :popcorn:

Gone head and join the working Lil Dimpz :yahoo:

She STILL gonna have gall to ask you to buy stuff. ASK ME HOW I KNOW. :coffee:

Gas :ghost:

• KyCakes

Ok, but why come that baby opening her mouth looks like my chiweenie puppy when he tries to catch flies in my living room?

O T B! :woohoo: whea in hail YEW bean today?? :waiting:

that damn Nikke so purrdy! :yes:

Dimpz ask Nikki if i can borrow a dolla & chit & tell i say congrats! :fistbump:

I wouldn’t pay 3 bucks to see this baby yall
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      We still ON topic @Fay

:dead:

Gone head and join the working Lil Dimpz :yahoo:

She STILL gonna have gall to ask you to buy stuff. ASK ME HOW I KNOW.

:yes: she ain EEN lyin Dimpz! don't balee us? just wash! :cool:

We still ON topic @Fay

:eek: TF?? 329 comments IN & we on topic?? :huh: did that mane come up wiff anova day the wurl gone end & i missed it?? :no:

*marks date on calender*

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

FaylaHasRemovedBRENDENOffTheWhipfinity :whip: BoardOfDirectorsBcHeTriedMe&HoytMyFeelins says:

Gone head and join the working Lil Dimpz
      She STILL gonna have gall to ask you to buy stuff. ASK ME HOW I KNOW.
      she ain EEN lyin Dimpz! don’t balee us? just wash!

-----------------------------------

So technically this means I'm still allowed to get money from my mama tew :thinking: :kona:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

YES, THAT NIKKI! Chile done spent her first 3 checks already, and hasn't even gotten the first one. :rofl:

Thank Gawd they found her something she likes. She's working at a Daycare. :nun:

:smack: I hope yall joking! :wail:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

What we talkin bout?

So technically this means I’m still allowed to get money from my mama tew

:eek: :nono: all bets is AWF once yew move out hunty :rules:

Dimpz :rofl: hayul nawl we aint jokin ma!

What can I do...to make you feel sA cure,,,remove all your doubts---So that youll know for sure that youre the apple of my eye girl :love:
      Fulfillment of my dreams...time---will show the value
      Of just what you mean to me
      More precious than silver
      more precious than diamond rings
      Or anything that I can give you
      it wouldnt mean a thing
      If you didnt have my love beside you there to guide you through
      But it is good to know you do *sways from side to side* :love:

@ Man.....Nikki got a job! :yahoo:

• Who Dat

Chile done spent her first 3 checks already, and hasn’t even gotten the first one
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So she going to Red Lobster too with her cousin 18yoDub? :ghost:

That was at the TOP of the hood azz chit Imma buy with my 1st check list I found :nun: GLO-RAY

What be WRONG wit em Lord?

@Bomb I AXED her when she started :wail: about I gotta buy my OWN new tire...if my tire blow out... do I call Nana? She was SILENT. But still had tears rolling down her eyes. :crying1: I dont feel sorry for you...SORRY.

• OutsidetheBox

Prosecutors asked a judge Tuesday to allow them to introduce school records showing Zimmerman took a class that addressed Florida's self-defense law.

They say it will show he had knowledge of the law, even though he claimed he didn't in an interview with talk show host Sean Hannity.

The judge said she would rule later Tuesday.

:grin: :pray:

:cry:

see he aint EEN right. he KNOW what a serenade to do meh haysoos! :love:

:whistle:

if THIS world were mine...i would make u a key..with wealth UNTOLD...u could have anything..if this world were..mine!!!

:2dance: <---slow this down reah slow (me & Bren slow draggin)

*goes to change screen name*

• OutsidetheBox

Fay I been working so SEW hard. :phew:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

all bets is AWF once yew move out hunty

------------------------

Oh OK... in that case :kona:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Dubbs....I'm sure food is on there somewhere.

Priority #1....Replacing that phone she lost because she just CAN'T live with the one I've made her use since.

I told her to have at it. Ion care who pays for the replacement, I don't even have FIVE on it. :no:

see he aint EEN right. he KNOW what a serenade to do meh haysoos!

Luv Jones,,,I gotta luv jones,,,I gotta luv jones 4 yeeeeeew...Im lying here----waiting my dear----you can get what you want anytime you need it *licks lips* :love:

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So she going to Red Lobster too with her cousin 18yoDub? :ghost:

What be WRONG wit em Lord?

@Bomb I AXED her when she started :wail: about I gotta buy my OWN new tire…if my tire blow out… do I call Nana? She was SILENT. But still had tears rolling down her eyes. :crying1: I dont feel sorry for you…SORRY.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

And the little told me, yesterday, that he looks just like me because I birthed him. Yall can thank Ky for making me remember that. :rofl:

• Who Dat

Heck naw I aint kidding. 18yo is working FULL TIME now and STILL was HAWT she had to buy her own dress for graduation! I had @Pryn WAILING.

Done got mad at me and left ME in Wet Seal looking SLOW. SHE said can WE go looking for dresses. So I guess she thought she was bringing her sponsor with her. HEFFA I am just here to LOOK. I aint PAYING for ish. Sorry if you was confused hunny :no: I was in the line holding the dress and then I was like oh here *passes the dress* And she was like WHET... :blink: you not paying for it? *and then storms off*

*Mind you the dress was $28.99.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:wail: @ Dubbs.....I swear, they might be related!

Is that otb :eek: Girl, brang yo big ass over here n give me sum luv :hugs:

• https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/TracyCainMedia Quin

They're holding out for more money. Kim is too money hungry to turn that down. She sure is certainly not going to follow in the steps of Beyonce and share the pics voluntarily without monetary compensation. tsk tsk

• Who Dat

I done got shook like dayum... maybe I shoulda paid for it... :shrug: I done called MY MAMA and she said "GHUL if you pay for that dayum dress IMMA beat CHU! She got her OWN dayum money. Leave that dress IN THAT store and if you CAN...leave HER azz at that mall for acting like she is 12! Let her lil ungrateful behind catch the bus home."

I went out the store and she was standing there. I was like welp lets go. And if it was up to your grandma you azz would be riding the bus home :rofl:

• Shay_OH

Kim will shove that baby back up her puss before she gives up the photos for free.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Graduation though... C'mon Dubb you coulda sprung for the dress :yes: I'm a new mama I got a lot to learn though :kona:

• KyCakes

Parents magazine - Edited by K. Dubb aka yo' Sista in Christ....

I :love: You @ Dubbs

Kim will shove that baby back up her puss

Is this something that can be done? Imma bout tired of my nephew ol half retarded caulicy azz :think:

• Shay_OH

If Kim don't make enough money off these pics, her next business venture will be a video showing you exactly how to shove a baby back up a coochie. Ray J will assist.

I wouldn’t pay 3 bucks to see this baby yall
      by <--Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Jul 2, 2013 at 5:25 pm
      So I am home now. You steady commenting and yet I don't see nan code for that emote on here. You must thank I am something to play wih :karate: somebody come hold my :cell: I am about to re-introduce myself to DTTS since she must be taking her name too serious today

Dead @$28.99. She gotta learn. She gotta learn :lol:
      Why did I just see the new beyonce Feria hair color commerical...I heard it first and said that is somebody trying to sound like her. She had lifted it an octave and tried to enunciate :lol: I guess she making strides to fight against her self voice hate.

:eek:

:nun: <---MJ's Who's Bad spin! :rofl:

Tomorrow I will tell you how to do the lala eyes, emkay?!?! :D

:steer: (burns rubbers) :lol:

• Shay_OH

:newpost: , just in case anyone is here for 2nd shift.