Kate and Prince William Show Off the Future King of England

Kate Middleton and Prince William with son

He’s third in line to throne and he’s the most famous baby in the world — even more famous than Beyonce’s daughter, Blue Ivy, or Kim Kardashian’s infant daughter, North West. Proud parents kate Middleton and Prince Williams wasted no time showing off their bundle of joy as they left St. Mary’s Hospital Tuesday evening. Middleton gave birth to the boy, weighing 8 pounds, 6 ounces, at 9:24 p.m. EST Monday evening.

“It’s very emotional and it’s such a special time. I think any parent probably knows what this feeling is like,” Middleton said as she cradled her newborn in her arms.

“I’ll remind him of his tardiness when he’s a bit older,” said William. “He’s got her looks, thankfully.”

He added, “I know how long you all have been waiting out here…He’s got a good pair of lungs on him…He’s taken his first nappie already. He’s got way more hair than me. Thank God!”

Kate Middleton and Prince William with son

Per royal tradition, Kate and William displayed the baby on the steps of the hospital as the crowd cheered. Then William took the baby from Kate and held him so the photographers could take pictures. The couple walked back inside the hospital. They emerged moments later with William carrying the baby’s car seat. William got in the driver’s seat after helping Middleton into the back seat with her baby. And off they went.

• Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome a Son
  • Roland Martin tells Kate Middleton to keep her clothes on
  • ROYAL SNUB: Prince William Will Not Invite The Obamas To His Wedding
  • Beyonce says rumors that she was never pregnant are ‘just crazy’
  • Photos: Getty Images and Associated Press

351 Responses to “Kate and Prince William Show Off the Future King of England”

anw_rootbeer says:

Dang she aint waste time getting up out that hospital either!!! CONGRATS

Gigi26 says:

:claps: Cheers for the couple. May the kid be blessed.

Hell he got more in the bank and only been on Earth for a day.

It must suck to have to be subjected to an interview literally a day after giving birth. I hope Kate get the rest she needs.

jazi65 says:

aww he’s already got the royal wave down pat :lol:

kimye’s baby will appear in 3………..2………..1

Henny Blaque says:

:offtopic: Is this person tryin to say Dexters new wife used to be a he?
      ____________________________________________________
      You KNOW there is NO
      Record of a Leah Weber In Atlanta Other than
      A Larry Weber that NOW goes by Leah.
      Based on those “public records” Leah
      Was NOT a Lesbian. Do your readers have
      To do all the work for you?
      Why don’t you just break the story and call
      The king center. Call her family. Ask friends?

ChanAintShyt says:

Royal baby? Oh.

Chris Brown got arrested for the hit n run incident….they finna fry him I bet.

Chan, that’s the future King of England. #youcare
      #okmaybeyoudont :lol:

MsB2u says:

CONGRATS OF THEIR BUNDLE OF JOY

Awwww a baby :pacifier:
      ———————————————————————
      :cosign: But I was too lazy to type. Thanks, DTTS! :lol:

Chris Brown got arrested for the hit n run incident
      Is this the one he stopped for and exchanged info and took pics? :huh:

Gigi26 says:

Poor kid prolly still got dried blood on him and they got him exposed to all the darn elements :lol:

Ky :yahoo:

MsB2, the people wanna know if you got on clothes with them pumps yo? :popcorn:

Well? :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

:nono:

And why they got that baby out in that air. The queen should be somewhere with her face balled up ret ni

GG, Kate’s face looks a lil bit dry, no? :lol: Scrunchy too. :lol:

Doc, that’s their custom. To show the heirs off :tea:

Cubarican says:

__________________________________

No, they just have 101 traditions on annoucements, couriers, hospital, names, etc. Isn’t that narcissistic enough?

Where is everyone? Did something happen? :eek:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

DTTS He is being charged with hit and run but the driving without a valid license and proof of insurance charges were dismissed :huh: I call BS :tea:

Drag_Anne_fly says:

I didn’t even read this ish here! NO ONE CARES!!

In other news, people are insane with this #thanksGeorge TT
      “Zimmerman administers CPR to Racism in the nick of time. Racism expected to make full recovery.”

“Zimmerman just shoved me down the stairs because he didn’t want me to step on a banana peel” :hahaha: :rofl:

Where is everyone? Did something happen? :eek:

—————————————

I just woke up from a good azz nap and everybody was outtie 5000 :shrug:

Where is everyone? Did something happen? :eek:
      ———————————————————————
      The Rapture. And we're the only two that got left behind…. :lol:

I feel bad for Chris. Yes, he beat the brakes off Rihana. That was bad m’kay. But the way they are gunning for him and trying to find any reason to revoke his probation and lock him up is just ridiculous.

Str8tUpMenace says:

:cheer: Congrats. I love babies!!!

lovezoe says:

I left the hospital 24 hours after my last.

Str8tUpMenace says:

Heyyy ladies & gents!!!! :waves:

Gigi26 says:

:yes: DTTS that’s that straight from the room look :lol:

Her puss still got afterbirth on it and she gotta do this?! She better than me that’s for sure…give me two more days a la America :lol:

Cubarican says:

In other news, people are insane with this #thanksGeorge TT
      ____________________________________

I’ve been dying reading them today! My favorite yet was “Zimmerman knows where JaRule would be without his baby. #thanksgeorge”

:chase: Ky. Donchew be playing like that :wail:
      =============
      Esq, that doesn’t even sound right :blink: Where is Mark Geragos? :lol:

:hug: Menace
      VA :woot:

that_VA_thickchick says:

———————————————————————–
      IMHO, Maybe if that were the ONLY questionable thing he had ever done…

This fool stays stepping in shyt and then apologizes and vows to be a better Man…all on Twitter. If his Mama can’t fix his can’t get right ways, it’s time for the criminal justice system to step in….

Congrats to them…but I’m trying to understand why she is not in a wheel chair and that baby is not properly covered…. Just ready for pneumonia huh? I hope she gets the rest she needs and they be blessed with their new baby.

lovezoe says:

So they charging CB with the more severe crime. Typical

27 oh my…
      *doing numbers for MsTake* :hahaha:

CroFon says:

It’s nice to see Kate posing with no shame of her natural body after giving birth. These celebrities act like the babies out and the bump is gone, or they’re ashamed to show themselves until they lose all the weight. Good to see someone being real with it.

Cubarican says:

____________________________________

Sooo…. not even the princess can get three days now? Healthcare just bad all over. :sarcasm:

Gigi26 says:

Well maybe i’m the only one but I damn sure don’t feel sorry for Chris.

He knew he was a target and only added more fuel to the fire with his antics.

Some folk change for the better, some stay the same, and some become worse. I think Chris’s antics were a lil of each :tea:

Zoe, is that “the baby”? :shocked: #timeflies!

Betamax82 says:

They ain’t wasting no time huh

ION get the big deal… I went home the next day, and I had a c-section :shrug:

lovezoe says:

DTTS- yes! He 16 months now

Betamax82 says:

Watch Kim debut baby North she don’t want to be upstaged :tea:

Cubarican says:

Good to see someone being real with it.
      ___________________________________

This is truth. :clap:

Miany says:

CroFon says:
      ^^ :cosign: I was surprised but :) to see her with the baby in hand and bump in place

He knew he was a target
      ^^^^
      Which means sitcho azz down somewhere IMB!
      ============
      He is too cute Zoe! :love: them eyes!

digal704 says:

The concept of “royalty” is narcissism. No man or woman walking this earth should be considered “royalty”.

Cubarican says:

In other news, people are insane with this #thanksGeorge TT
      ____________________________________

———–
      I decided to not be sh*t and participate in the fawkery :ashamed:

“After Zimmerman saw that I was not acting like myself, he handed me a snickers… #thanksgeorge”

(I cant remember this one word for word what I wrote but it went something along the lines of this)

I was walking back to my trailor in my pt gear and Zimmerman noticed I had no reflective belt while walking at night…so he gave me his #thanksgeorge

If it wasn’t for Zimmerman’s heat vision, I wouldn’t have been able to use my hot comb when I needed it most! #thanksgeorge”

There was another one or two others I did but I cant remember them :lol:

Gigi26 says:

——————————————
      :yes: And be destroying their bodies while making it seem like they did that weight loss naturally.

I think the only one that was real with her baby weight was Halle after she had Nahla…she did pilates n shyt. Took her time.

Then these hoes wonder why they can’t get pregnant again or have miscarriage after miscarriage.

There’s a price to pay, in being vain :tea:

44 digal704 says:

————–
      “Narcissism” Auntea’s Fav Word!!! (aside from Dope Naw Mean?!) :lol:

digal704 says:

That’s like saying no man walking this earth should be considered president.

Gigi26 says:

Damn Kate must’ve carried LOW as hell :shock:

IMHO, Maybe if that were the ONLY questionable thing he had ever done…

Le shrug. I don’t feel like he’s done all that much. No more or less than anyone else in the industry. His shyt is just magnified cause he whooped that trick. :coffee:

———
      Gigs,

you sound like Man a little :lol:

His shyt is just magnified cause he whooped that trick. :coffee:
      ————
      AND she played it for what it was worth, all the while knowing she was getting back with him :tea:

His shyt is just magnified cause he whooped that trick.
      ————-
      We used to shout this in HS at football games when we would play our rival school… :ashamed:

kahmmillion says:

I really don’t give a lot of fcks, but I will say, I like them as a couple. They don’t seem pretentious.

His shyt is just magnified cause he whooped that trick
      —–
      But why did I start singing the Woop that Trick song in my head!? :crying:

His shyt is just magnified cause he whooped that trick
      —–
      But why did I start singing the Woop that Trick song in my head!?
      Cause we sister wives and you think like I think. :rofl:

——
      And that’s why I don’t feel bad for her. Judge me if you must, but I don’t. *Disclaimer* NO woman deserves to catch a beat down…..however if your going to go right back to the man who molly wopped you, then don’t look for me to feel bad for you.

His shyt is just magnified cause he whooped that trick
      —–
      But why did I start singing the Woop that Trick song in my head!?
      ———-
      “Whoop dat trick! (GET EM!) Whoop dat trick! (GET EM!) Whoop dat trick! (GET EM!)”

that_VA_thickchick says:

His shyt is just magnified cause he whooped that trick
      —–
      But why did I start singing the Woop that Trick song in my head!?
      Cause we sister wives and you think like I think.
      ——
      :hug: :love:

Cubarican says:

But why did I start singing the Woop that Trick song in my head!?
      __________________________

ME TOOOO :hahaha:

MsB2u says:

Ky :yahoo:

MsB2, the people wanna know if you got on clothes with them pumps yo? :popcorn:

Well? :lol:
      ——————————–
      T-SHIRT AND THONGS

Betamax82 says:

OMG I can’t stop eating these tomatoes my mouth will be raw :wail:

*puts on the elevator music*

:pigsfly: Toodles…..

Betamax82 says:

Watch Kim debut baby North she don’t want to be upstaged :tea:
      ———————————————————————
      Anyone with the ability to self-lubricate their Narnia will upstage Kim
      :tea:

flsun99 says:

Congrats to them! Sometimes I wanna another baby.

flsun99 says:

Congrats to them! Sometimes I wanna another baby.
      ———————————————————————-
      Get a puppy :tea:

flsun99 says:

@KyCakes

I have dog who thinks he is a baby :lol:

flsun99 says:

@KyCakes

I have dog who thinks he is a baby :lol:
      ———————————————————————
      I do, too. But my Chiweenie is everything! I love that puppy!

Betamax82 says:

Watch Kim debut baby North she don’t want to be upstaged :tea:
      ———————————————————————
      Anyone with the ability to self-lubricate their Narnia will upstage Kim

:dead: i hatecho gravi tew! :hurl:

:gossip:

werd on the skreet is they’re thankin bout namin the baby after :obama:

flsun99 says:

@KyCake
      I have a Malipoo (in the gravi) and he is such a spoiled brat. He definitely wouldn’t want a baby around. Its all about him.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

werd on the skreet is they’re thankin bout namin the baby after
      by FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) on Jul 23, 2013 at 3:55 pm
      ______
      :rolleyes: I hate when folks like to be cool
      Wait…. *scoots close* Are they really :shocked:

flsun99 says:

Who watches Hit The Floor? Which Devil Girl do you think is floting in the river?

Back from my food run… What I miss???? :popcorn:

@KyCake
      by flsun99 on Jul 23, 2013 at 3:56 pm
      ________
      I bet you got pet food stamps huh :eek: ?

:rolleyes: I hate when folks like to be cool
      Wait…. *scoots close* Are they really

hey suga! LTOSR :D :tea:

cute pooch Flsun99 :thumbsup:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Back from my food run… What I miss????
      by Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq on Jul
      ———
      Nothin but these tumble weeds blowing in here
      Shoot if I wasn’t waiting on meeting I wouldn’t be in here. No offense Sandra :winky:
      Shoot I should be offended. I join/come round and things get ghost :crying1:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Back from my food run… What I miss????
      by Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq on Jul
      ———
      Nothin but these tumble weeds blowing in here
      Shoot I should be offended. I join/come round and things get ghost :crying1:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I bet you got pet food stamps huh ?
      —-
      Yo, yall play too much!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

It’s been dead in hear lately…. probably because its summer time and folks aren’t trying to stay inside and font :thinking: Maybe it’s time Aunty opened the pearly blog gates???

flsun99 says:

Thank you Fayla!

flsun99 says:

———–
      Mia-to tie up essra loose ends…
      Jelena- Cause she fugged with ol boy’s piss test (he was finna propose too she would have had half of everything if she stayed in her “place” as a gf)
      Kyle-Since she got that strange letter from that geeky guy she was disgusted by… well :shrug: don’t mean to say it but thats what she gets plus it could be the folks who she owes money to since they said time was running out for her to pay back her debt.

Asha is the show so I doubt it was her and Raquel just got a glimps of good news but Jesse threatened her so IDK juuuuust yet. But she did get his ass :rofl: :buttshake:

That’s nice they share their babe :yes:

here*

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb :wave: how are them babies?

hey suga! LTOSR
      Hey Fay :hugs: you better start handing out free :whip: or something to bolster membership.
      Y’all forget to pay your SR sues :rules:
      Send them to:
      13 Taken Street
      :cell: , USA

—–
      I wonder what he is going to do, now that he knows it was her. I hope they break up. Her ass is way to evil. ugh

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb :wave: how are them babies?

———————————–

GREAT!!! Went to the dr this am and Baby B has officially turned head down… The :pacifier: :pacifier: are 2lbs 40z and 2lbs 2oz and healthy too :yahoo:

Bomb

see i think what had happened is that aint no beefin been goin on. errybody kinda like each other. or at least font like they dew. :lol:

aint been no :duel: :box: or :dragging: in a loooong time! :tea:

flsun99 says:

@Razzle, Raquel got Jesse good! I think it’s Mia or Skanky Kyle.

flsun99 says:

@Razzle, Raquel got Jesse good! I think it’s Mia or Skanky Kyle.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

Bomb
      aint been no :duel: :box: or :dragging: in a loooong time! :tea:

————————————————

:thinking: Someone, anyone start a MANUFACTURED CRISIS :chase: :rolf:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

aint been no or :dragging: in a loooong time!
      —-
      Because the last time Sandra pulled out the rules and the ban stamp. After that everyone was all loving each other.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

GREAT!!! Went to the dr this am and Baby B has officially turned head down… The are 2lbs 40z and 2lbs 2oz and healthy too
      —-
      Whoot Whoot!! That’s great!!! Did you pick out names yet?

—-
      Whoot Whoot!! That’s great!!! Did you pick out names yet?

———————————————–

:happy: Yes ma’am Peyton & Paige :love:

Y’all forget to pay your SR sues :rules:
      Send them to:
      13 Taken Street
      :cell: , USA

:rofl: :rofl: :nono:

Yes ma’am Peyton & Paige
      —-
      Awwwww so cute!!! I love it!

VDot says:

Someone, anyone start a MANUFACTURED CRISIS

_________________________________________

I could start one with that Keith Sweat begging over MY OTBeau azz Peanut Butter heffa, but her scent can be smelled from a mile away, so no need. :coffee: Old Desperate perfume wearing azz

:biggrin:

Y’all forget to pay your SR sues :rules:

————————————–

:stop: NUH UH you see the way my account set up my blog bill is on automatic pay… :D

Yes ma’am Peyton & Paige
      —-
      Awwwww so cute!!! I love it!

————————————

:thankyou:

true. or at least fonting nice :tea:

when was the last e-fight? :think:

Taken,

u too damn pretty & crazy for me to fake fight wit :(
      Bomb pregnit so she automatically disqualified by default. plus u know she all legal eagle & chit she might e-sue :tea:

VDot says:

Yes ma’am Peyton & Paige

___________________________

Adorable :love:

Taken,

u too damn pretty & crazy for me to fake fight wit
      ——
      :hahaha: Gonna e-sue for the cost of the 8,000 stroller. hahahahah

:rofl: :popcorn:

#nosey

@Fayla :rofl:
      Why for come you no likey my gravi?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up, who was it that was e-pregnant with Bomb and had the pictures of the baby bumb? Did they have the e-baby? and who was the e-daddy? and who did the e-baby look like?

Yes ma’am Peyton & Paige
      ———
      These names are pretty :love:

Ooh I got a crisis.

*This cat, that I knew from an affair 12 years ago, is texting me trying to get me to send tidday shots and whatnot. Do I tell his Wife?

*The backstory is long, but I’ll tell it iffin y’all need some entertainment

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Does anyone in here read the hustlers wife series? Is there a new one out or was that last one it?

u too damn pretty & crazy for me to fake fight wit :(

——————————

:rofl: Mannnn :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

Aww that royal baby is beautiful :love:

—–
      Do you know the wife? Have yall ever faught? Were you seeing him before while he was married? Has she ever thrown you some shade? lol

——————————–

*cough* Fayla’s crazy behind *cough* #helpful :rofl:

hell nah Keya, she BEEN copped that doe :steer: <—dem babies

Ky

girl somebody woulda had to come pick his lil nassy azz UP had it been me that discovered that BS. hunty he went on a shat chunking SPREE! :ewww:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Vdot & Razzle :thankyou: Those names beat out Spongebobaneisha & Obamanaynay by thhhhiiiiiisssssss much :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Fayla did you have your e-baby? and who is the e-daddy? are you taking him to court for e-child support? Will your new e-baby only go to private school?

Ooh I got a crisis.

*The backstory is long, but I’ll tell it iffin y’all need some entertainment

***************

you had an affair with a married man for 12 yrs? :popcorn:

VDot says:

Aww that royal baby is beautiful

_________________________________________

Really?! Looked like a scrunched up Cabbage Patch to me, but whadda I know? :lol:

**********************

Beyonce and Jay didn’t sell them either. And Kris Jenner is going to have to get a court order to force Kanye to allow her to make money by pimping Norika.

Of course Lady Di’s grandbaby is all kinds of adorable. Sure wish she was here to meet little John John (I’ve named him).

VDot says:

Aww that royal baby is beautiful

_________________________________________

Really?! Looked like a scrunched up Cabbage Patch to me, but whadda I know?
      *****************************
      I was trying to be polite :tea:
      :rofl: :lol:

VDot says:

:rofl: :popcorn:
      #nosey

________________________________

:lol: You didn’t see those molded bread crumbs she left behind from her dry Sammich yesterevening? ;)

Ooh I got a crisis.

*The backstory is long, but I’ll tell it iffin y’all need some entertainment

*scoots up*

tell it guhl! :popcorn:

Bomb & Keya

:rollseyes: y yaw livin in the PASS & chit?? :blink:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I’ll tell it iffin y’all need some entertainment

—————————————–

:popcorn: :tea: :popcorn:

:yawn:

KyCakes says:

12 years ago, I met this dude in a sports bar. He was traveling in CO with a co-worker. We chatted and hit it off nicely. Our conversation consisted of him telling me about his kids and his soon-to-be ex Wife. We left the bar and I hung out at his Hotel room with him. That night, I thought and acted like a Hoe, so we got it in.

After he went back to NC, we talked on the phone for hours on end, he claimed to want to be with me…He asked me to fly to NC to see him. I did around my birthday and he paid for everything. He was different when I was there and after my three days, I went back home. When I was leaving he was all distant and what not. After I got home, we spoke via phone and I relayed my concerns. He said he had had a change of heart and wanted to stay with his Wife. I felt played so I did what any self respecting Woman would do. I called his Wife at home and told on him.

Fast forward 12 years later; his Wife calls me. They’re still having the same kind of problems and she paid money to locate my info online so she could see if he had reached back out to me after all these years. I told her no, he hasn’t and that I wouldn’t entertain it if he did, as that was 12 years ago.

We spoke for about three hours and it was all about me trying to give this idiot some esteem of self.
      Two months later (last Saturday) he texts me and tells me that she had tracked me down to see if I would testify on her behalf in divorce proceedings. I guess as a witness to his infidelity. After he fills me in on the back story, he starts reminiscing and all that, asking for pics. He says he is only back home until his youngest graduates HS. She is my FB friend. Do I tell her?

Bomb & Keya
      :rollseyes: y yaw livin in the PASS & chit?? :blink:

———————————

I was just providing information and being #helpful :rofl:

Spongebobaneisha & Obamanaynay by thhhhiiiiiisssssss much

VDot! :rofl: :rofl: LMAO! u so turched! all BOFF uh yaw kewl wit meh! i will respeck whatever OTB decides :D

MsB2u says:

————————————

That night, I thought and acted like a Hoe, so we got it in.

:rofl: :rofl:

i’m all IN! *scrolls back up to read*

************************
      um, why is she your friend on FB? :tea:

DO you still have feelings for him? :popcorn:

WHy do you still have the same number from 12 yrs ago? :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Ky YUP. Tell her. I would. I would screen shoot the messages and send them to her and then save them. Shoot. Dog ass man.

#nosey

________________________________
      by VDot on Jul 23, 2013 at 4:27 pm
      —-

ERMAHGAWD :ghost:
      You was reading the comments like :rolleyes: huh? :lol:

CroFon says:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

It’s been dead in hear lately…. probably because its summer time and folks aren’t trying to stay inside and font Maybe it’s time Aunty opened the pearly blog gates???

:cosign:

Fay singing to you in the key of Kenya Moore
      :whistle: you say I’m pretty I say your gorgeous you say I’m crazy I say your nutty NOW TWIRL :nun: TWIRL :nun: TWIRL :nun:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

um, why is she your friend on FB?

DO you still have feelings for him?

WHy do you still have the same number from 12 yrs ago?
      ——
      And were you taking the trip down memory lane with him?
      ——
      Girl no. Tell her. WHy cover for him? I mean who is he to you to cover for him?

MsB2u says:

KyCakes
      I WOULD TELL

O M Geee Ky!!!!!!!

that was quite juicy! but nah, leave po lil tink tink to divorce his ass on her on. she can contact a recent jump-off. there’s a 10 year statute of limitations on affairs. she aint get that memo?? :tea:

Damn Carmel..you don’t read SHYT do you? :lol:

But I’m game to answer your questions:

1. She is my FB friend because I was cool with her. I had no ill will towards her and she was really looking for some comfort and guidance. After our long convo, she friended and I accepted.

2. Hell no I don’t have feelings for him. Quite frankly, I was surprised to get a call from his Wife. I mean, it was 12 years ago. Were you that pressed that you had to put on your detective hat and track me down 12 years later?

3. I don’t have the same number from 12 years ago. She paid money to find out my info online. I have had the same number now for ten years, but I don’t have to run from creditors, angry birds or baby daddies, so I can do that…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Jesus be a main line for Ky to call that woman up and tell her what she wanntttsssss….to know.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Sooooo this dude KNOWS she contacted you about his cheating azz and he still trying to mack asking for tiddy pics… Fugg THAT My azz was telling and fwding txts tew :tea:

—-
      lmao @ angry birds

@ Ky….Boff they asses crazy! I would ignore them both going forward

KyCakes says:

@Keya no I wasn’t. I was deflecting. There was no need to go down memory lane..I haven’t thought about this cat for-ev-er
      *in my Squints voice*

:ghost: ^^^^that’s why u caint neva eva quit meh!

MsB2u says:

———————-
      :cosign:

*in my Squints voice*
      —-
      Go on and just tell her. Bet money he has been cheating with several woman all this time. smh. So sad.

KyCakes says:

Damn Carmel..you don’t read SHYT do you?

But I’m game to answer your questions:

*******************************************************

no need to get snippy, ma’am :tea:

I’d block both their numbers and say fugg em.. let them deal with their problems. If you tell her, she’s liable to commit suicide or sum :shank:

here’s my thing

if ole girl KNOW he dirty, why she need KY to vouch for his dirtiness?? :shrug:

just divorce him & get it TF over wit

————————————————
      :cosign: I’ve had the same number since HS sooooo :tea:

——
      NO. :stop: That lady is not about to shoot herself over old boy. SHe is trying to go to court and collect, and make a come up. Tell her. Shoot. You did nothing wrong. please.

MsB2u says:

snitches get STICHES! :tape:
      ———————————

:dead:

KyCakes says:

@Fayla here’s the thing, though. She made it sound like she was all ready set to move forward with divorce proceedings, but that’s only because he had left. He told me he was back and she hasn’t mentioned ANYTHING.
      So basically, I feel like she just wanted to make it seem like she was divorcing him, because she was trying to determine if he was still in contact with me.

He told me he is just staying around, so she doesn’t sue him for alimony. I told him he was playing a dangerous game, that she was thinking they were getting back together…He doesn’t care about her, me or anyone else….

Caramel Rain says:

What do you have to gain by confirming what she already suspects? I’m sure she knows he’s a dog ass n!gga. I wouldnt put myself through that or subject her to that.. that jus me

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Everybody (with my late black ass). KyCakes, leave them both the hell alone. She doesn’t deserve any “favors” from you (she actually paid for your info. 12 years later?)…let them do what they will with one another without any assistance from you! (just my humble opinion)

snitches get STICHES! :tape:

—————————-

:hi: :ghost:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

KY :stop: they live in NC? Is is Atwuan Cook? Him and Paula running that same game they did wit Tasia :facepalm: Don’t do it!!!! Stay out of bit

MsB2u says:

————————————————–
      I agree with you 100%

*it

The Pearl! says:

Oh…I’ve had the same cell # for 18 years — Ain’t runnin’ from anybody…and cuz I blocks a bish with a quickness

KyCakes says:

@Carmel no one is getting snippy. You just ask questions that are already addressed in the chapter.

I feel like she needs to know, especially if he has her fooled into thinking shyt is sweet.

Lemme ask you; would YOU want to know?

MsB2u says:

—————————–
      i dam near fell out my chair reading this

—–
      sigh. I remember when the blog told you to go tell your gf about her man who liked to call you and be too friendly. I see you did not agree. And subject her to what? If you call and ask me, I am going to tell you. and if it was me I would want to know. Who would not want to know?!

————————————

With this bonus info I say leave their dumb azzez alone… de-friend her and tell his bytch azz to not call you again…. They looking for a Mimi for their Stevie & Jose bus sideshow… run guhl :nono:

KyCakes says:

:rofl: @Taken Naw it ain’t Fanny…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lemme ask you; would YOU want to know?
      —–
      Exactly

h no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

———————————

Fugg yew Soror you ain’t about shyt :ghost:

KyCakes says:

:yes: FayFay be knowin how this kinda chit play out. THAT’s why i say stay TF out of it. u know i lubb yew! :hug:

Caramel Rain says:

I’m inclined to agree. He’s probably been cheating on her since before they were even married. She’s the type to call girls and complain about how bad he treats her JUST TO KEEP THEM FROM WANTING HIM. But he aint goin nowhere cause she aint finna make him go nowhere. They will still be running this back and forth in another 12 years.

—————————————————————-
      Well since you put it like that…. :whistle:

MsB2u says:

Who would not want to know?!
      ————————–
      i been married 15years and if my hubby was
      messing around i would want to know

:dead: tween YEW & Taken??! :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oh no you must be MissTaken says:

KY they live in NC? Is is Atwuan Cook? Him and Paula running that same game they did wit Tasia Don’t do it!!!! Stay out of bit
      —–
      Yooooo :hahaha:

The Pearl! says:

Here’s the thing though: SHE ALREADY KNOWS!!! This couple sounds like they deserve each other! Trynta get you involved more deeply in their shyt! RUN!!! Let them have each other.

Lemme ask you; would YOU want to know?
      She already know. :coffee:

She been knowing. And she know aint nothing gone change. She know she aint getting divorced either. They both might as well sat on down.

KyCakes says:

Lemme ask you; would YOU want to know?

**************************

Look, I aint see that part :tea:

But honestly, I say I would want to know, but in reality, I wouldnt want to know. It’s hard to say. If I suspected my husband was creeping and I’m looking for evidence or something didnt feel right, then I’d hope to confirm/deny the truth.

BUT if we are doing great-bills paid, kids good, vacations and we got NO problems etc.. and some random chick tells me she been fugging my man and I had NO suspicions of this at all. IDK how I would take that… :tea:

Idk.. :shrug:

—————————————————————-
      Well since you put it like that….

:blink: ohhhhh so since she LEGAL & whatnot, it’s official coming from her?? *packs up jacks & balls*

i aint wanna play NO WAY! :cuss: :crying:

The Pearl! says:

:yes: :cosign:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@VA after reading more of the story you and Kenya might be right. But if my husband (Jesus be a husband soon. Amen) I would want to know.

KyCakes says:

@VA They’ve been together since HS. I’m sure he has been cheating this whole time, but if she doesn’t possess the good damn sense to move on…I mean, she’s not the most breathtaking specimen in the world, but everyone can find them SOMEONE in the South*….

*Not trying to offend my Southerners

that_VA_thickchick says:

Lemme ask you; would YOU want to know?
      She already know. :coffee:

:thankyou:

The Pearl! says:

:thankyou:

—–
      True. But I woul dstill look into it….but not say to him I was.

—–

**************************

And you know what? I told her that he was talking crazy to me and our relationship aint been the same since. I shoulda kept my mouf shut :tape:

*squints eyes* :huh: :tea:

Dipping in :kona: But I can’t stand ppl that search and call in for evidence or foolery… :kona:

i aint wanna play NO WAY! :cuss: :crying:

—————————————

Can’t no one say no to a preg-nit woman Fay Fay C’mere :hugs:

by KyCakes on Jul 23, 2013 at 4:43 pm
      ______
      All jokes aside they sound crazy :no:
      Leave them alone e friend

KyCakes says:

@Fayla my light bulb moment from @Bomb came when she likened this situation to Steebie and Hoseline and Mimi…

Jesus be a protective hedge around me from this foolishness…

I really want to tell her, though :ashamed:
      Seriously, not to create a bad situation, but if it were me, I’d want to know…

:rofl: You know I :love: you, Fay Fay

——
      You mean to tell me she is acting funny because her man was doing the wrong thing?! Well fugg her then. Because he was dead wrong. And you did the right thing Kenya! And I am so serious. With her stupid ass.

I really want to tell her, though :ashamed:
      Seriously, not to create a bad situation, but if it were me, I’d want to know…

——————————-

If you feel the need to tell her then tell her… fwd her the info and have ONE convo and de-friend her and let her do with the info what she will… She’ll probably call you in another 12years looking to see if he called you anyway so just be done with it :tea:

i feel u suga. but it’s not gonna change anything Ky. her leaving is not dependent upon knowing that he’s been in touch with you. it really has to do with IF/when she’s ready. bc trust meh, she already be knowin :tea:

I really want to tell her, though :ashamed:
      Seriously, not to create a bad situation, but if it were me, I’d want to know…

——————————-

——————————————————————-
      :rofl: Exactly

that_VA_thickchick says:

Lemme ask you; would YOU want to know?
      She already know.

****************
      Yap. she aint going no daym where. she just causing drama for no reason tryna run off his “woman”. He aint leaving b/c he know she aint going no where. She might be mad for a few days/weeks but that’s about it.

——————————————————————–
      I wouldn’t tell her in the hopes that she leaves, but to give credence to her thoughts. I know she really wanted to contact me to discourage me from accepting his calls, should he call me, but how stupid would she feel to know that even after alladat, he’s STILL trying to get at me…

I don’t know, but I’ll keep y’all informed…neither one of those 5150 potentials affect me either way…

Bomb!!!
      :crying: got me feelin all neglectified & chit :hug:

———————————-
      :stop: Yous special, yous important, yous somebody :hugs:

Caramel Rain says:
      she just causing drama for no reason tryna run off his “woman”.
      ———————————————————————-
      Wait. Me? I’m causing drama?

Caramel Rain says:
      she just causing drama for no reason tryna run off his “woman”.
      ———————————————————————-
      Wait. Me? I’m causing drama?

I KNOW you did! :yes:
      You ALWAYS doing something! :mad:

————————————-

Trying to guilt you into not having her man cheat on her :smack: some “women” need Jesus!!!!

:waiting: on clarification from Carmel

by KyCakes on Jul 23, 2013 at 4:43 pm
      ______
      All jokes aside they sound crazy :no:
      Leave them alone e friend

:mad: SHUT IT UP mstake :cuss:

214
      215
      218

:waiting:

MANUFACTURED CRISIS’ :rofl:

KyCakes says:

@DTTS I’m hoping she ain’t going there…I swear I will get banned tuh-day…

5150 potentials affect me either way…

Manda Bynes :eek:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

5150 potentials affect me either way…

Manda Bynes :eek:
      ————————————————————

KyCakes says:

@DTTS I’m hoping she ain’t going there…I swear I will get banned tuh-day…

:nono: Nuhhhhh Uhhhh Ain’t no banned today, THIS IS MANUFACTURED CRISIS ONLY! :lol:

Lemme go back and see what I missed. Where do I start at ESQ? :lol:

——

***************

girl yea. She a daym fool. And got mad with me?! The last time I talked to her about a month ago, she was talking about getting gastric bypass b/c he threatned to leave her. She did gain a TON of weight. I was like WTF? IF you put them OREOS down you could lose some weight but IDK.. smh @ both of them

The Pearl! says:

Ok, Ky…then ask yourself what’s in it for YOU to get involved. And really be really honest with yourself. I don’t know you, so am not trying to be funny. Because from where I sit, they’re just two messy people who deserve each other, who deserve no input/validation/confirmation from any outside party(ies).

KyCakes says:

@DTTS I’m hoping she ain’t going there…I swear I will get banned tuh-day…

—————————

Calm down KY I think she means the same thing I said in 216…. :pray:

:koolaid:

:umido:

Where do I start at ESQ? :lol:

——————————

133 #helpful :tea:

The Pearl! says:

CHALLENGE :duel:
      I vote for call up Jerry Springer and get it ON! :box: :box:

:hahaha: *whispers* Pearl, we(I) are manufacturing crisis :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:
      she just causing drama for no reason tryna run off his “woman”.
      ———————————————————————-
      Wait. Me? I’m causing drama?

************************

:smack: dangling modifier.

not you! the wife! I meant the wife is just doing all this b/c she knows she aint going no where. You prolly arent the only one she called. She/wife prolly called his “women” to advise them what is going on and is causing drama for no reason. My bad.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:waiting: for Fay to acknowledge my comment in 212 *pouts last time I try to help TUH*

The Pearl! says:

———————————————————————
      I don’t take the advice lightly and I am the last person to get offended over a serious inquiry.

Honestly, nothing is in it for me. I feel, however, if she took to time to look me up, pay money to access my info and call my cell repeatedly with a blocked number, she was really trying to reach out. I at least can let her know that what she thinks is real, isn’t. He is only back home to try and fool her. If I was being played, as the long suffering Wife and him making me think we were actively working on our Marriage, yes, I would want to know…

Where do I start at ESQ? :lol:

——————————

133 #helpful :tea:

:steer: *with Fay chasing after me with the stolen Whip jars*

CRISIS :woot:

:rofl: @Bomb trying to reign in my OJ to Carmel’s Nicole

Caramel Rain says:
      she just causing drama for no reason tryna run off his “woman”.
      ———————————————————————-
      Wait. Me? I’m causing drama?

************************

about? :waiting: slow tap

SHUT IT UP mstake
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Jul 23, 2013 at 5:03 pm
      ———–
      Make me :nana: DTTS. you know what bRING it
      *crosses scissor legs in air a la you got served. DIS FOR LIL SAINT

KY Cakes I think ME2 (caramel) was talking about the wife being crazy. Not you. :pray:

Afiya says:

digal704 says:

That’s like saying no man walking this earth should be considered president.

^this right here: :cheers:

:lol: @Caramel Thanks for clarifying, Ma

*************

he could be just telling YOU that he’s going to leave ha. he may just be trying to get it in with you again? and if he think tells you he really gonna leave ha, he could have a chance to get in them drawls..

I mean, he not gone say “yea Ima stay with my wife but I still wanna fugg uu.”? …….nah

My Vote is to see who is gonna pay you more Ky! :lol:
      Him or her? What’s is worth?

OR

Leave them nutjobs ALONE. They like to stir in shatt and got the nerve to wonder why they stank!

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya
      STOP LYIN’

*************

about? :waiting: slow tap

Everything! This. That. And the Other! :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

You ‘sposed to say: Yeah, I said it. NOW WHAT?

Manufacture the damn crisis!
      =========
      to all!
      *****************************

Normally I would, however I am not feeling good.. giving up coffee and I just feel.. weird. maybe tomorrow tho? :shrug:

MsTake
      Ain’t nobody seen you got served :waiting: Come agane! :eek:

Caramel Rain says:

You ‘sposed to say: Yeah, I said it. NOW WHAT?

Manufacture the damn crisis!
      =========
      to all!
      *****************************

Booooooo, No fun :(

Why’d you stop drinking coffee? You trying to get pregnant? :lol:

The Pearl! says:

@DTTS! You skurd me for a second when I saw my quote and then the swords and shyt!!!! But…I’m with you now! Whew! We have successfully stirred up a manufactured crisis up in this piece! :woot:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya
      STOP LYIN’

*************

about? slow tap

Everything! This. That. And the Other!
      **********************

:hide:

:brokenheart:

*************

———————————————————————-
      And that could be, but once you have been discarded from my life, I don’t go back. There was reason for me originally letting you go, right?

The funny thing is, SHE had my number, so how did HE get it?

MsTake
      Ain’t nobody seen you got served

:rofl: :rofl:

DTTS

:crying:

yyyyyy it aint time to leave yet?????

Settle Down Fay, Settle Down. Yeen see post 235? :rofl:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Caramel Rain says:

You ‘sposed to say: Yeah, I said it. NOW WHAT?

Manufacture the damn crisis!
      =========
      to all!
      *****************************

Booooooo, No fun

Why’d you stop drinking coffee? You trying to get pregnant?
      *****************

yes but he wong :jack: in me :lol:

*wont*

The Pearl! says:

:2dance: *hips checks Kenya TWICE* :hahaha:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Caramel Rain says:

You ‘sposed to say: Yeah, I said it. NOW WHAT?

Manufacture the damn crisis!
      =========
      to all!
      *****************************

Booooooo, No fun

Why’d you stop drinking coffee? You trying to get pregnant?
      *****************

yes but he wong :jack: in me :lol:

Schmart man :dead:

My Vote is to see who is gonna pay you more Ky! :lol:
      ———————————————————————–
      HELL YEAH! I'll text him and ask "what is my silence worth to you" and message her and say "I have some juicy info for you….for the right price" :rofl:

Just Looking says:

“Unlike narcissistic American celebrities, British royalty don’t sell photos of their babies to the tabloids.”

Being born into Royalty is different than, trying to get paid for in US WEEKLY.

Leave them nutjobs ALONE…..Hey don’t be talking about me like that. :winky: PS is your mobile device broke.

ChanAintShyt says:

Late to the party as usual, but I’ll scroll.

MsTake
      Ain’t nobody seen you got served

————————————

<—didn't have coffee today either

i started taking kelp sunday & lawwwwwd! energy level has been excellent! :woohoo:

Ky,

Text to both?

What is my consideration in this? :hahaha:

Nah, leave them alone yo! Before she subpoenas you :lol:

PS is your mobile device broke.

:no: I done it :D

@ KY

The funny thing is, SHE had my number, so how did HE get it?
      ******************************

True. There is a reason why it’s over. Good point, how did he get your number info? He had to know she was going to contact to you. I dont think she would have willingly gave it him. He prolly stole once he found out she contacted you. Obviously you’re still on his mind

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.
      One of them kept complaining of family problems.

Finally, the other man said: “You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation:

“A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter.
      We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter.
      Later, my father married my stepdaughter.
      That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother.
      And my father became my stepson.
      Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law.
      Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son.
      This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son.
      But he was also the son of my wife’s daughter which made him my wife’s grandson.
      That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
      This was nothing until my wife and I had a son.
      Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother.
      This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father’s wife, I am my stepmother’s brother-in-law, my wife is her own child’s aunt, my son is my father’s nephew and I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!”

:dead:

The Pearl! says:

Ky, you’re still the third party (the outsider) to these two nuts! They could both just be “using” you (your precious energy). I do kinda like DTTS’ idea of playing THEM against each n otha though! Just don’t think you should take either one of them seriously. You were not his first indiscretion, nor were you his last. They is trynta play you, gurl!!! RUN!!!

*************

———————————————————————-

The funny thing is, SHE had my number, so how did HE get it?

1. From him
      2. Innanets
      ===============
      OAN I WISH A BISH that called me 12 yrs ago WOULD :rollseyes:

<—didn't have coffee today either

i started taking kelp sunday & lawwwwwd! energy level has been excellent!
      ***************

are you juicing?

I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!

———————–

:ghost:

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.
      One of them kept complaining of family problems.

“A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter.
      We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter.
      Later, my father married my stepdaughter.
      That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother.
      And my father became my stepson.
      Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law.
      Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son.
      This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son.
      That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
      This was nothing until my wife and I had a son.
      Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother.

:dead:

:casket:
      :ghost:
      #nomorecans

Schmart man :dead:

******************

really? :lol:

I do kinda like DTTS’ idea of playing THEM against each n otha though!

I took it back :ashamed: I was just joshing :yes:

Schmart man :dead:

******************

really? :lol:

Yep, if he’s not ready to be a daddy–it is what it is.

I’d make him strap up though, real talk. Save your good juicy juice for someone that you are on the same page with :hug:

Caramel Rain says:

my bad! I thought that said kale.. Im so hungry, chicken fajitas tonite!

its time ta go.. :yawn:

Ty says:

MsTake
      Ain’t nobody seen you got served
      *kicks blog door in and hits Omarion’s routine from the Hip Hop Awards last year*

:danban:

I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!

———————–

:ghost:

========
      Them folks need a login! :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I do kinda like DTTS’ idea of playing THEM against each n otha though!

I took it back :ashamed: I was just joshing :yes:
      ———————————————————————-
      Aww that's a shame because I have already started the ball rolling :lol:

Schmart man

******************

really?

Yep, if he’s not ready to be a daddy–it is what it is.

************************

OMG!! YOu gone get me in trouble.. I gotta go!! I get that point but your delivery :ghost:

:rofl: Your rite tho. he only needs ta feel that latex :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I do kinda like DTTS’ idea of playing THEM against each n otha though!

I took it back :ashamed: I was just joshing :yes:
      ———————————————————————-
      Aww that's a shame because I have already started the ball rolling :lol:

*dings bell* I claim a 'hacking' and I am not going to the court house OR deposition room :lol:

KyCakes says:

@DTT Fuggin :dead: at you, yo….

Schmart man

******************

really?

Yep, if he’s not ready to be a daddy–it is what it is.

************************

:rofl: Your rite tho. he only needs ta feel that latex :lol:

I vote for Sexting Only :lol:

Ty says:

:crying: *sends to printer* :rofl:

I am my own grandfater :hahaha:

Ky, I was ‘just saying’ :rofl:
      Back in the day YES, now NO because ain’t nobody got time for no mess :no:

Caramel,

yup! right now only once a day. i need to step it up to 2 though :ashamed:

I vote for Sexting Only
      ************************

but but but.. that’s just torturing myself :wail:
      *sigh* I’lll think about it :huh:

ChanAintShyt says:

That’s a mean 2 step you got going on there @ Ty, lmao

I choked when I got to this part though:

This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son.

Moral of the story:
      :stop: Don’t talk to folks at the bus stop :kona:

Caramel Rain says:

@ FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod),

tomorrio, I need some tips! I think ima start monday but I want to jumpstart with the 3 day reboot and eat/drink juice only for 3 days then taper off..

Green juice is good tho

I vote for Sexting Only
      ************************

but but but.. that’s just torturing myself :wail:
      *sigh* I’lll think about it :huh:

Well, that’s your choice, but IMB you’re just wasting time. Time wastes for no man hun! :no: You could be scouting out Mr.Right.

Just Looking says:

This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son.

My head started to hurt…..I would have caught a damn cab.

Ty says:

That’s a mean 2 step you got going on there @ Ty, lmao
      Watch this A Town Stomp Chan :crying: :crying:

:peace: all I need a real drink they worked da hell outta me today

That baby’s face Fay! He heard the story! :hahaha:

:waves: @ MsTake
      Ain’t nobody seen you got served
      One of my favorite flicks to watch with the kids… I always wanted to be a break dancer.

#dontjudge

I still got velour sweatsuits :kona:

I always wanted to be a break dancer.

#dontjudge

I still got velour sweatsuits :kona:
      ==============
      NOW this^^^ I would pay to see yo! :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I’mma take my azz home before ya’ll send me in to labor with your fuggery :rofl: :rofl:

KyCakes says:

P:bye: @Bomb and thanks, Roses, for the thoughts…

Just Looking says:

Yo Son….My snake game is ILL!

My snake game is ILL!

——————————–

:ghost: I shoulda logged out :rofl:

Evening folks :waves:

Cute baybee, from the little bit I can see of the little feller :pacifier:

:rofl: LMAO! DTTS guhl u cray!

I always wanted to be a break dancer.

#dontjudge

I still got velour sweatsuits

:love: i knowed it was a reason i lubbed yew! :yes:

i randomly break dance at least once a day! :danban:

Shay_OH says:

Them velour joints is coming back, hold on to them shyts :rofl:

MsTake
      Ain’t nobody seen you got served

by Ty on Jul 23, 2013 at 5:29 pm
      ___
      Thank God for Ty. I was reading comments like
      DTTS :(
      Fay :cry:
      Soror :crying1:
      My daughter loves to dance so I know the moobie
      @Just Looking: you be getting hot in your velour suits doing th moves? :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: I got no cream….must login in….

Yeah we getting close, Kale and wheatgrass shakes, Gatorade, Steps and Week-end

Electric Boogaloo classes is takn me far. :danban1: :danban:

@Dem Babies mama – Come join me after you drop them babies I’ll have you spinning out of control.

Shay_OH says:

@ Fay Fay, do you carry some spare cardboard with you when you bust out break dancing?

:dead: @ electric boogaloo

MsB2u says:

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.
      One of them kept complaining of family problems.

“A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter.
      We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter.
      Later, my father married my stepdaughter.
      That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother.
      And my father became my stepson.
      Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law.
      Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son.
      This boy was my half-brother because he was my father’s son.
      That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
      This was nothing until my wife and I had a son.
      Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother.

by FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) on Jul 23, 2013 at 5:23 pm
      —————————————————————
      :shocked:

Just Looking says:

Umm ya’ll not going to clown my suits.

Good money was paid on dem Baby Phat suits. My favorite is burgundy and pank, I’m not sure why Tyrone will not walk in the mall with me, when I break them out. :shrug:

I feel like bustn a move right now…

Umm the cardbard is so played get with the program Ghulfriend. Yoga mats is wear it’s at!!!!

CHILE PLEASE :winky:

Shay_OH says:

got damb it! u CMTFU Shay-Shay!

but the answer is YES! :tea:

*still standing in scissor legs B BOY stance till DTTS recognize*
      :eek:
      ****legs shaking*****. :bounce:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Umm ya’ll not going to clown my suits.
      (Waves Just Looking over)
      I had a JLO one back in college
      It was crute…. Backless… Halter …
      :thinking: Could only be worn in the summer tho… oh the irony BC it was hot n black

:ashamed:

well dayumb! u coulda tess yo girl about the yoga mats & chit! gotcha gurl lookin all homeless

aiight yaw have a good one! :peace:

Bye Fay
      :nite:
      I am out too people

Just Looking says:

@Miss T – B Boys stance with some parachute pants….Gosh I wish those were back in style, misses them pockets and hundreds of zippers.

Nite Fay :kiss:

*still standing in scissor legs B BOY stance till DTTS recognize*
      :eek:
      ****legs shaking*****. :bounce:

:rofl: :rofl:
      =====================
      (eskimo) :kiss: For Just Cooking & Fay & ESQ ONLY :ha:

Just Looking says:

Yo Son….My snake game is ILL!

============
      I can snake, but I’m too cute to be helicoptering on the floor though :lol: Or centipeding :rofl:

:nite: All!

Shay_OH says:

(runs back into room, wearing my adidas, kangol, gold chains & mcm sweat suit….)

Where err’body go??? I thought we was about to bust a move up in here, 80′s style!

:dance:

Shay, DTS :waves: Hi there

dang, I always miss all the fun…. :sad:

(leaves room, wipes a tear from my gazelle eyeglass lense, dragging my wood walking stick behind me….)

:waves: Jenny

*covers my gold doorknockers earrings up so Shay can’t see ‘em*

:waves: Hey Shay :rofl:

:hug: hey Jenie-Boo!

(takes off my members only jacket & pulls up a chair…..)

:danban: what I miss today

Shay_OH says:

Hey DTTS :waves: (hugs dtts while tryna slip doorknocker errangs off of her azz)

Shay_OH says:

I’m out the loop today, stuck my toe in the doorfor a hot sec earlier, then tried to act like I was shyt today & did sum work :lol:

I been home sleep all day :yes: I will be back later on this evening

Zimmerman offered to give Reverend Al a shampoo & roller set for his date tonight. #thanksGeorge

:ghost:

I AM SOOOOO ENJOYING TWITTA AT THE MOMENT

George Zimmerman is reportedly at the border handing out bottles of water to weary Latino travelers. #ThanksGeorge

:wail: I AM DONE…logs off TWITTER

Shay_OH says:

Sounds good, I’ll come back for 2nd shift, after I have happy hour here @ crib. :thumbsup:

Shay_OH says:

Whatever PR firm George is using is pulling out all the stops, ain’t they?

FuturedocDonte says:

I just read Ky’s waiting to exhale story up top and when I read this part… I HOLLERED

Don’t be tattle telling :lol:

That part did take the cake Doc! :hahaha:

Quin says:

I love the fact that Kate isn’t like this celebs and caring so much about their weight after having a baby. Some things are just normal. Kate has always appeared to be so down to earth.

Diva says:

Who the fugg is breakdancing in here with a members only jacket on? :waiting:

Hands Glides into Room :nun:

Lays down Yoga mat and spins :danban:

spiceykay says:

Hey Looking and Diva

:waves: @Spiceykay

spiceykay says:

Where is the rest of the night crew like Jenie and Pumpkin?

:shocked: Who is Quin!?!?! How YOU doin? :lol:

DIVA :happy:
      Looking
      spiceykay
      :hi:

What up THICKCHIC :hug:

Not sure what happened to Bre and Pumpk…Ain’t heard from them in a month of Sundays.

Last time I heard they was on the run like the new Bonnie and Clyde. But what I do KNOW, when I find the two them. It’s gonna be on and poppn. Up and running off like that, I’m just heart broken, Bren stolt my Wic stamps and Food Stamp card.

spiceykay says:

Bren has been m.i.a. lately. Hey Thickchic. I think Quin is new.

Just Looking says:

He’ll be back soon, I checked the balance and it’s low. :winky:

Night ya’ll

purchasers of the physical copies of 2 Chainz albums will recieve… WAIT FOR IT…. a cookbook.

Set to release his album “Based on a Tru Story II: Me Time” on Sept. 10, the Georgia based rapper revealed in a radio interview with New York’s Power 105.1 that the booklet inside his new cd will feature recipes for 14-15 meals.

Followers of 2 Chainz on Instagram know that the rapper is a major foodie. He regularly posts pictures of his meals on the photo sharing site. But don’t think just because this rapper is from Georgia that he shares any culinary inspiration with Paula Deen. 2 Chainz is not only a serious foodie, but a serious health food fanatic.

:yawn: Morning all. It’s Wednesday
      Dos Changos is releasing a cook book :thinking: I like it :grin:

Morning Roses

A cookbook? Welp, shoot, at least it’s something positive. I’m for it.

FuturedocDonte says: