LeBron James, Miami Heat Win Big at the ESPY Awards

The Miami Heat

NBA superstar LeBron James took home 3 ESPYs at the 21st Annual ESPY Awards held last night at the Nokia Theater L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Additionally, his Miami Heat team won back-to-back ESPY as the world’s best team! It’s been a great year for LeBron and the Miami Heat, who defeated the San Antonio Spurs to win back-to-back NBA titles earlier this year. Next up for LeBron and his lovely fiancé Savannah Brinson is a celebrity-studded wedding in San Diego in September!
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

LeBron James and fiance Savannah Brinson

Other ESPY winners included tennis superstar Serena Williams, who took home the Best Female Athlete trophy; Olympian Michael Phelps (Best Record-Breaking Performance); NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick (Best Breakthrough Athlete); and Miguel Cabrera of the Detroit Tigers (Best MLB Player).

Robin Roberts and LeBron James

GMA anchor Robin Roberts, 52, was honored with the Arthur Ashe Courage Award. She looked sickly and weak. Roberts underwent a bone marrow transplant to treat myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) last year.

There are rumors that the LA Lakers will try and convince LeBron and NY Knicks star Carmelo Anthony to bring their talents to LA when they become free agents after the 2014 season. If the Lakers are successful in signing LeBron, I will be a Lakers fan for the first time ever.

Photos: Alberto E. Rodriguez and Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

65 Responses to “LeBron James, Miami Heat Win Big at the ESPY Awards”

Dude so full of that stanky shyt :nono:

:woohoo:

YES!!!!! the espYs were GREAT!!

She looked sickly and weak.

Well damn :blink: :cloud:
    She looks beautiful considering what she has been through. She looks gorgeous :nun:

This new Breed of men :nono: :homo: chile !

lovezoe says:

Robin don’t look sick.

Morning all!

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Dude so full of that stanky shyt
    ________
    who?

Lebrona !!

Other ESPYs winners included tennis superstar Serena Williams, who took home the Best Female Athlete trophy
    ~
    Yeah I was disappointed in this,GABBY Douglas shoulf have won this

I thought Robin looKed well . . . Ummh she’s still recovering.I guess in some FOlKs eyes she needs to up her ensure.

just for the RECORD SAndrita;lBJ won 5 espys.they gave out some during interviews on the RED Carpet :tea:

She looks like she’s been toning in that picture where she’s holding the award… so maybe it’s just the angle?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Dude so full of that stanky shyt
    ________
    who?

Lebrona !!

O i agree :yes:

Lawd the Jimmy V award :crying1: TEAR JERKER!!

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

but those ‘Side Show Bob’s’ shoes tho :no:

thank god football season is HERE so i can stop hearing about the damn HEAT…

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

If that’s Savannah in that pink/peach dress, she got a nice ass

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Bron thighs :shocked: He needs to cross at the ankles. I think Savannah is beautiful. Actually her name sounds regal. I bet if he pressure washed his mama she wouldn’t look 1/3 good.
    Sandra come on over to the Lakers. Lebron and Melo and KOBE?! My 3 favs. I just peed a little :ashamed:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

but those ‘Side Show Bob’s’ shoes tho :no:
    ———-

No boo those are Ronald McDonald’s shoes. Ronald is finna b*tch slap DW for rummaging through his wardrobe. :lol:

MsB2u says:

——————————–
    :cosign:

SandriTa where are those two pics of Bron\VannahB at,AFTER PARTY??

I didnt SEE Gabriel Union\Savannah TalK or interACT at talll :tea: <- With da pinkaY fanga UP!

Lebron and Melo and KOBE?!
    ~
    :cell: Yeah NOT GONNA HAppen

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

If that’s Savannah in that pink/peach dress, she got a nice ass

Nakeya_j says:

I bet if he pressure washed his mama she wouldn’t look 1/3 good.
    ——
    His momma likes being a hoot rat. And it’s a damn shame that Bron can’t see that, that hood **** is funny sometimes but not at all cute all the time. Damn clown.

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

:warning: paging Man… Vannah looks better than Kim K and she has 2 kids. Holla back Kim after 2 kids

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

If that’s Savannah in that pink/peach dress, she got a nice ass
    ———–
    Did you click on the picture?? It’s barely something back there… unless youre looking at how ‘fit’ it may be.. then maybe.

And SANDRITA I was wrong he won 3 solo Two with the Team :oops:

Chile Savannah weave is :nun: everything chile … that 2nd to last photo hunty werk !!

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Yeah NOT GONNA HAppen
    by luVn_liFe… on Jul 18, 2013
    ———/
    In the Dreams singing voice :whistle: you are a dream kill lahhhhhhh

Yeah NOT GONNA HAppen
    by luVn_liFe… on Jul 18, 2013
    ———/
    In the Dreams singing voice you are a dream kill lahhhhhhh

~
    ~

Miss taken :kiss:

Nakeya_j says:

I bet if he pressure washed his mama she wouldn’t look 1/3 good.
    ——
    ———–
    I still cant get over how she smashed the homies/team mates :rofl:

“Momma gotta have a life too, Jodi.” *licks lips for thirst of a man like Jodi’s mom*

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Jul 18, 2013 at 9:02 am
    ————-
    When I maximized the size and pixels it looked good to me :kona:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Yeah NOT GONNA HAppen
    by luVn_liFe… on Jul 18, 2013
    ———/
    In the Dreams singing voice you are a dream kill lahhhhhhh
    ———–
    Radio Killaaaaaah iiilllaaaa iillllllaaaaa AYE!!! :rofl:

lovezoe says:

We have been emailing with a few dealerships. Upon my research, I have been told not to go in until you have a deal. We went into a dealership Sunday with a deal and dude had us in there FOUR hours thinking we were gone spend over 3K more. Not gonna happen again. I emailed this dude for the past couple of days trying to get a good price for everyone. So he finally tells me when I am serious let him know, nothing can get done over email. I read him quite nicely and professionally. I told him I was QUITE interested and I am not coming in to waste my time or his. Best of luck to you. I WON’T be talked down to under any circumstances.

A mother of three, who taunted authorities to catch her as she stole about $20 million from the IRS, has been jailed for 21 years. Rashia Wilson, who pleaded guilty to wire fraud and aggravated identity theft earlier this year, admitted to stealing more than $3 million but the figure is believed to be much higher. Tampa police were first alerted to the fraud in 2010 when they noticed a drop in drug dealing in the area. As Wilson, who became known as the ‘First Lady of tax fraud’ was sentenced on Tuesday, she was denied the chance to hug her three children, aged between 2 and 12, good-bye,
    :facepalm:

But umhh they noticed a DROP IN Drug sales?? :no:

GOOD FOR YOU LoVeZOE! and thats how U have to handle they a.s.s.

:cheers:

lovezoe says:

Girl look good! She need to let us know who her weave man is. She one of them “celebs” that keep a decent weave.

lovezoe says:

Is this for a car :thinking: Chile buying a care takes a gang of patience :no: that I don’t have ……

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

by RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. on Jul 18, 2013 at 9:02 am
    ————-
    When I maximized the size and pixels it looked good to me
    ———-
    She may have a fit ass, but she has no Lumbar Lordosis Ghetto Booty :nono:

Bootcampgirl says:

Damn, 21 years is a long time :wail: could not be me, my couple week stint was killing me… :crying: in solitary confinement..

lovezoe says:

Chile Savannah weave is everything chile … that 2nd to last photo hunty werk !!

That hair look like that Jace hair hunty :nun:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

But umhh they noticed a DROP IN Drug sales??
    by luVn_liFe… on Jul 18, 2013 at 9:07 am
    _____
    They should thank her! Shoot. But that goes to show they don’t kill if you kill or destroy each other . Mess with their money and its a wrap. Funny tho…. I wonder if they noticed a drop in the drug dealing BC their profits went down :thinking:

jazi65 says:

Robin looks great :thumbsup:

Savannah – stunning :yes:

King James going to LA :rofl:

@BOOT
    Yes 21yrs is a VERY LONG TIME :no: bish got three Kids who dont have a mother now

The 27-year-old, who also pleaded guilty to being a felon in possession of a firearm, had boasted on Facebook that she was untouchable. ‘I’m Rashia, the queen of IRS tax fraud,’ the post stated. ‘I’m a millionaire for the record, so if U think indicting me will B easy it won’t, I promise you! U need more than black and white to hold me down N that’s to da rat who went N told, as if 1st lady don’t have da TPD under her spell. I run Tampa right now.’ A psychologist brought in to testify for the defense argued the Facebook post was a sign of Wilson’s bi-polar disorder, which made her liable to brag

luVn_liFe… says:

But umhh they noticed a DROP IN Drug sales??
    ———
    She was probably giving the money away. A modern day Robin in the Hood.

lovezoe says:

JenIE- Yeah. I said after this, I don’t ever want to see a car dealership again. They think we dealing with a fool. One chick talking about this our final offer, YET she emailed me again today ALREADY and gave me another “final” offer. Kick rocks. We gone wait until next week when they struggling to get quota. Plus, I know new models coming in too.

About the Jace, it may be. Folks also like the EP and it’s another brand that only send the good hair to the Youtubers and celebs.

@Miss Taken
    ~
    Absolutely! as well as confiscated money that they keep.
    Mofos was on them calculators :blink: Thinking DANG Were gonna have to cut the krispy cremes and JOE outta the buDget.Its getting low :no:

lexdiamonz says:

umm WTF Gabby got on … she looking real BASIC lately …. WHY does savannah look like a young jackie christie to me

:kona:

lovezoe says:

This why she got 21 years and the other obvious reason.

had boasted on Facebook
    ———–
    So that’s what got her caught up?? :facepalm:

When you out there doin dirt it would be best if you didn’t even use social networks at all. :no:

capricorn83 says:

The BEST Savannah has ever looked :clap:

Loved the Robin Roberts portion…well deserved

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

She may have a fit ass, but she has no Lumbar Lordosis Ghetto Booty
    by RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: on Jul 18, 2013 at 9:10 am
    I am trying to get rid of Mu lombardodis (make it up each time) I want that fit sit high booty. Lombardodis booty don’t look good when you get old :no:

SillY Broaf a MILL In COlD hard CASH *salivating*
    I would gathered up da kids and a few friends and FAM and bought an village in DR or Nicaragua and made something Happen.
    Quietly

lovezoe says:

__________________________
    Arjuni :thinking: but chile I love love Jace hair :yahoo:

Bootcampgirl says:

This why she got 21 years and the other obvious reason.
    Exactly, her post ain’t got shat to do with a mental health disorder…Welcome to rest of your life, damn there, Rashia

Bootcampgirl says:

:huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

SillY Broaf a MILL In COlD hard CASH *salivating*
    Quietly
    ————–
    FOlks don’t know how to do that anymore. folks alwayse gotta brag :lol:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Lexdiamonz you don’t dare compare Vannah to JCkie :chase:

Mofos was on them calculators Thinking DANG Were gonna have to cut the krispy cremes and JOE outta the buDget.Its getting low
    by luVn_liFe… on Jul 18, 2013 at 9:14 am
    :lol: They need them as much as they need them to look away. Drug king pins don’t get that way without assistance or people looking away.

Nakeya_j says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

SillY Broaf a MILL In COlD hard CASH *salivating*
    Quietly
    ————–
    FOlks don’t know how to do that anymore. folks alwayse gotta brag
    ——
    SO I guess taking her millions and going about her business was just too much for her right. F’in dummy. I guess she started from the bottom and her ass is right back there. Good luck in lock up boo.

Sidebar: Did they take all of her money or when she gets out, will she still have it?

lovezoe says:

Who you telling. Would found me a half decent job and lived modestly until I could move overseas. Folks gone learn you stick out like a sore thumb living in the hood with these high-end foreign cars.

Nakeya_j says:I guess she started from the bottom and her ass is right back there.
    ~
    ~

Why I just seen a video of a blues singer getting punched by a sprite for dedicating a song to Trayvon Martin :wtf: I’m telling ya’ll these mofo trying to turn back the hands of time :nono:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@BOOT
    Yes 21yrs is a VERY LONG TIME bish got three Kids who dont have a mother now

____________________________________________________
    Even if she had a few TPD helping her out, she tied their hands up with this post :dumbass:

lovezoe says:Who you telling. Would found me a half decent job and lived modestly until I could move overseas. Folks gone learn
    ~

~
    I guess it aINT fuN unless errybody SEEs ya and Knows Ya
    :gossip: hoodRAZZi :champ:

Bootcampgirl says:

:newpost:

buddapecan says:

I’m a Kobe and Lakers fan. Can’t stand LeBron but I loves me some Carmelo!!! LeBron can stay his arrogant ass in Miami but we will welcome Carmelo to LA with open arms! :hug:

trenee says:

I don’t respect Ray Allen anymore….that look on his face just solidifies my decision…and I couldn’t tell you why I feel the way that I feel…