More 2013 BET Awards Arrivals, 106 & Park Pre-show

T.I. Chris Brown 2013 BET Awards backstage

Rapper T.I., left, and singer Chris Brown pose backstage at the BET Awards 2013 held at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, CA Sunday, June 30. Visit Mr. Worldpremiere blog to watch all the live performances!
Photo: Jason Merritt

Chris Brown 2013 BET Awards
Chris Brown poses with his BET Fandemonium Award at the Nokia Theater in LA on Sunday.
Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images

Justin India Ron Snoop 2013 BET Awards Arrivals

(L-R) Musicians Justin Timberlake, India.Arie, BET Lifetime Achievement Award recipient musician Charlie Wilson, rapper Snoop Lion (formerly Snoop Dogg) and Pharrell Williams pose backstage in the Winner’s Room at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles Sunday.
Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images

Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish on the red carpet at the Nokia Theater.
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

Tamar Braxton

Singer Tamar Braxton left her newborn baby at home to attend the 2013 BET Awards pre-show.

All photos: Mike Windle, Frederick M. Brown, Kevin Winter, Jason Merritt/Getty Images

55 Responses to “More 2013 BET Awards Arrivals, 106 & Park Pre-show”

:blink: what in bleached skin hail?? :nono:

anyyyyway! overall I think the show was pretty good :tea:

it had it’s high’s & low’s like most award shows. i’m so mad up i’m up right now. *sigh* took too long to take my sleep aid. thank God this is finna be a short week.

:cya:

laters

THIS BET AWARDS WAS A LOT BETTER THEN A FEW YEARS PAST.

THE WHITE BOYS HELD IT DOWN LAST NIGHT. AIN’T NOBODY MESSING WITH ROBIN AND JT REAL TALK…

O SINCE WE SPEAKING ON ROBIN THICKE..he shoulda left Paula “high as a kite” Patten at the CRIB she was so annoying. MAYBE SHE WAS DRUNK :shrugs:

that charlie wilson tribute was on POINT

I found myself dutty wining FOR MY LIFE during that Raggee set. :danban: they brought the house DOWN

SO we at my grandma house or whatever and 2 chains starts performing. She walks in LIKE :blink: WHO IS THAT PERFORMING, IS THAT RICK JAMES.

That show was excellent. It is however…annoying with the trend of everybody who is hot at the time…jumps on each other track…which results in their azzes getting to perform on the awards shows MULTIPLE times. Back in the day you performed ONE TIME and that was it. :nono:

:ghost: @Rick James…

Love me some Eve :love:

Tocarra looks every bit of 51 yrs old, :no: she looks old as hell, maybe its the make up

Eva shoulda won best female hip hop..but I FORGOT this is a popularity contest. Its all about who get the MOST radio time.

O and Chris BROWN I aint gone keep tellin yo ass you need to take a break, get outta LA and COME back to your roots, the backwoods of VA to get those creative juices flowing again. I prefer 15-18 y.o. chris over the 24 y.o. CHRIS…. YOU WERE ONCE ORIGINAL, YOU LOSING IT BABES.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Tocarra looks every bit of 51 yrs old, she looks old as hell, maybe its the make up

It was the hair, the make-up, the dress.. she just looked TIRED and TERRIBLE :no: 2 chainz was channeling JADEN SMITH in his RED CARPET LOOK

I is TIRED OF MARY MARY winning all the DAMN best gospel awards.. I am a gospel fan, and that coulda gone to anyone OTHER THEN MARY MARY AND MARVIN…

MORNiNG\HAPPY MONDAY roses!!
    TRAN
    Jenie
    DuBB :wave:

Chris Brown looks stoned out of his mind,look at his expression :eek:
    lauren london is shaped like a dishwasher,she’s still cute though
    JT lOOks like he’s picking up marriage pounds
    India Arie’s Jumpsuit :tape:

Aryanna says:

Mariah blew me lip synching! She brags about selling this and selling that… whats the use in having an amazing voice, if u can’t sing live?

I was very dissapointed in Megan Goode.. Like come on.. stop trying to play the middle. That dress was too much for a minister’s wife. Then on top of that YOU ARE PRESENTING A GOSPEL AWARD. She had to know better.

Nicki Minaj- it took her 100 years to get up them steps to receive her award. Idk if it was the dress on her heels.

Robin Thicke, Charlie Wilson, JT, Snoop, Pharell, & the reggae- ENJOYED IT!

Aryanna says:

Oh yeah.. Chris Tucker sucked! ANYTHING could happen.. but not a damn thing did!

Aryanna says:

________________________________

Chile don’t need to prove shyt for no one, :nono: her history says it all :nun: and awards and album sales, she can get up there and lay on the stage and it would be just fine. She has nothing to prove :shrugs:

Picka, Luvyn :hug: not feeling to well so bout to hit the hay

lovezoe says:

Aryanna- I thought the same about Megan’s dress. The girls were OUT. I really wanted Tamala Mann to win.

I fell asleep, but overall the show was okay. I don’t listen to rap so I didn’t know who half them folks were. R. Kelly still got it.

MsB2u says:

tamar is losing that baby weight

jazi65 says:

same ole EBT awards to me :shrug: chris brown looks like he could star in the movie “thinner” – meagan’s tatas were a bit much – nicki was str8t ghetto with all that profanity – ciara :yes: uncle charlie’s tribute was on point!

San says:

Tamar looks freshed face :thumbsup:

renegadesince1985 says:

Eve looked really nice! I like her hair…. I got nothing else :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Feel better Jenie!

San says:

India Arie :tape:

San says:

Eva shoulda won best female hip hop..
    ——-
    She got music out :ashamed:

Aryanna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Aryanna says:

________________________________

Chile don’t need to prove shyt for no one, her history says it all and awards and album sales, she can get up there and lay on the stage and it would be just fine. She has nothing to prove

who the hell wants to see somebody keep moving thier mouth to the music? Thats not live. I can buy your cd for that. If Charlie Wilson can get his old axx up there and dance and sing live then she needs to. bottom line.

lovezoe says:

Neyo’s “date” was RaVaughn she’s a singer on his label.

Miany says:

GOOOOOOOOD Morning :waves: San, Jenie, renegade, lovezoe, jazi, MsB, Picaka, Aryana, Luvyn, Whodat, Fayla
    Didn’t see the awards but, I too am tired of that ‘I’m HOT/ We HOT’ trend where non creative individuals get together and flood the airways with the products of their non creative collaborations. I’m ova every song having a new combination of the same 10 people..
    @San…Tamar aint fresh faced, I actually think her face is cake batter beat right now…that’s just her concealer toned skin. Everything blends so it looks like she has nothing on at all :tea:

San says:

Eva shoulda won best female hip hop..
    ——-
    She got music out
    San don’t make me come for yo azz :chase: heck yeah Eve ish is out :karate: Thanks guys for the well wishes :hug: , chile I fell asleep on this page for a sec :lol: and refreshed my screen…. I’m out for real now …….
    and folks talk about Kells but bottom line the man has hits galore, :yes: He is a excellent artist, JT Too, I love artist that know music,from the production, all the way to vocals :lol: true artist !!!!!!

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Mariah lip syncing didn’t bother me
    ________________________

Exactly Mariah has paid her dues!!!! Long ago :tea: She is legend status!

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Good Morning. Now that I got that out of the way let me get these notes in before my day gets too slammed. Overall I thought the awards were good. I thought Ciara did good. As previously stated people swear Janet Jackson and Madonna are the best performers and nan one of them can sing live so in cases like these I look at the overall show and she did well :grin:
    Now the people in these pictures.
    Paula Patton: Somebody please get her in a 12 step program for something ASAP. She looked like she wanted to :snort: lines of Mary Jane (shout out to Gabby Union.. she looked good) off of the top of Derek Luke’s head on stage.

Bobby Brown: I wanted you to reach out to some scientist and find out if they can help you get the left side of your face to lift back up when you speak. Dog getting food stamps and people are getting brand new faces, surely they can help you with that….. and the lisp.

Toccaro: Eat something and stop using your grandma’s Fashion Fair makeup. It looks like you been using the same compact powder for 47 years and it died on your skin. All your curves are gone :no:

Letoya Lucket: Such a pretty girl. It a sad day when your fitted jump suit sags. I liked the jump suit though.

Kevin Hart: Please enjoy these next 2 years. After that it’s over and you will be alone cause Kinkos will leave you. After she has stacked her money and possible had a baby. And I happen to like Kevin. I just think he is letting fame get to him. It’s a powerful drug :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

Morning all. Ok:

2Chainz looked crazy. Jimmy Hendricks looking self. I hated his outfit
    R.Kelly can sing, but he looked crazy too.
    Bow Wow needed an award for the biggest corn ball in life ever.
    Charlie and the gang was the best part of the show!!!!
    Chris Tucker was dry as all hell
    Kevin Hert and all that damn turn up…at first it was funny, but after a while, I wanted him to shut up
    And I can’t with the tat on th eback of Jamie’s head.

San says:

————
    The illusion of fresh faced was pulled off well :lol:

Miany says:

@Jenie…feel better hun. :hug: Yea, R.Kelly a beast with the pen. Can’t take that talent from him. When it’s said and done, he still a baby fugger and I just can’t condone it sooooo, I’ll pray for him and his demons but, I don’t support his shii.

and Charlie could have lip synced as well and Kells too, they earned that right !! :tea:

San says:

San don’t make me come for yo azz heck yeah Eve ish is out
    ——–
    :lol: I don’t watch T.V. much butterumm yea. Have a good one :bye:

lovezoe says:

What did Angela Simmons have on? So I guess they just got rid of the other hosts.

I do agree Kevin is letting fame get to him, then again I may act the same.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Mariah lip syncing didn’t bother me
    ________________________

Exactly Mariah has paid her dues!!!! Long ago She is legend status

EXACTLY, that bish was like EBT can only get some SIDE ACTION honey. She stayed in that spot and lip sync for her LIFE. I AINT MAD AT YOU MARIAH :lol: BISH LOOKIN GOOD IN HER 40s BTW :yes: and her relationship with NICK and DEM BABIES make me RESPECT her even more as a person. I ADORE THE CANNON family :heart:

San says:

What did Angela Simmons have on?
    ———
    I was wondering the same :no: Um her voice is annoying to me when I hear it coming from the t.v.

lovezoe says:

I do agree Kevin is letting fame get to him, then again I may act the same.

I’on like KEVIN anymore..he is losing himself to this hollywood life. But most people do..it takes a STRONG person to remain humble :coffee:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

R Kelly could sing for HOURS with all the hits he has. Hate it or love it that man is a musical genius. He has and is behind some major hits and UOENO. I can say that because I never saw the tape of him sprinkling folks :huh:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Angela Simmons. She looked really uncomfortable on camera. Almost like the heat was affecting her bacterial vagi—- :kona:

It’s the remix to ignition
    Hot and fresh out the kitchen
    Mama rollin’ that body
    Got ev’ry man in here wishin’
    Sippin’ on coke and rum (rum)
    I’m like so what I’m drunk (drunk)
    It’s the freakin’ weekend
    Baby I’m about to have me some fun

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

R.KELLY IS STILL THAT DUDE :yes:

Aryanna says:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

Yup.. sings for hours and kills it. Thats the purpose of going to see people live … to get a different experience than what a cd gives you.

Aryanna says:

Looking forward to THE BEST MAN HOLIDAY.. I love me some Sanaa Lathan

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: From Jay Z Swizz Beats Story

That “art” looks A LOT like the cover of Alex Crowley’s satanic ass book. :thinking: Yall, they doin chit RIGHT in our faces and NOBODY aint payin no damn attention :no:

libra80sbaby says:

ON TOPIC
    Best performance last night was Charlie Willson and Robin Thicke :tea:

Vacay is OVERRRRRRRRRRR :wail:
    =========
    :thumbsup: Gone Tamar!!! :woot:

I like the white jumpsuit

E.V.E. :love:

Fay :kiss: Jenny
    Pinkachew
    MsTake
    Miany
    Zoe
    & :eek:
    :waves:

libra80sbaby says:

Paula Patton needs to take her azz to rehab..STAT.
    Chris Tucker was NOT funny and was coked up the ENTIRE show.
    Miguel wanted to jump in the crowd so damn bad.
    J. Monet wanna be James Brown so bad.
    Erykah Badu’s ass is STILL on the BET stage. Good Gawd ol mighty..that DOOT :nun:

Miany says:

@MISS TAKEN :rofl: you aint shiii bout Angela’s BV… lol…she tryna get some shine with ha new gig and folk like you bringin up oleee scents…I mean old shiii.
    And for the record. I aint neva see Robert’s tape either but, I heard enuff bout it and I know he married a young Aaliyah so I know he a baby fugga so Ima jam to these hits all day and Imma pray the lord helps him through his mental issues but, I wont financially support him :nono:

Royale says:

Did Rasheeda dip into the joint account again to get her name up there with the other nomineees? Got damm!!!
    Robin thicke, call me please.
    India arie….. Outfit?????
    T.I had me rolling moving dem feet like grandpa Jo.
    Who put 2 Chainz beside Angela Bassett?
    Reggae portion made me skin out.

Brick City Born says:

T.I. is so sexy. Tamar looks beautiful and fresh-faced. Tocarra got that bobblehead thing going…still. TB goes in for that fandemonium award and that is all. Justin Timberlake is so fine! They all killed that tribute performance. Chris Tucker was not funny last night. Kevin Hart has never been funny to me. Ciara looks beautiful!