NY Man Headed to Atlanta to Kill Nancy Grace

A New York man was arrested and charged with threatening the lives of 2 national TV personalities. Authorities arrested David Lee Simpson, 48, of Bath, N.Y., and transported him to Phoenix where he was booked into jail Wednesday, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Simpson was reportedly upset with HLN hosts Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell over their news coverage of the Jodi Arias murder trial.

Simpson told detectives he was in love with the convicted murderer and he wanted to spend his life with her. He said he was headed to Atlanta to kill Grace, a former prosecutor who focused her news coverage on Arias’ guilt.

According to a probable cause statement obtained by the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Simpson wrote tweets on June 11 claiming he was responsible for the killing of Arias’ boyfriend.

He also took to Twitter.com to threaten Grace and Velez-Mitchell, both employees of Turner Broadcasting’s HLN network. The online threats took on a more ominous tone on July 12. Simpson tweeted Velez-Mitchell stating, “I will be waiting for you and Nancy” when Arias’ retrial begins.

Simpson indicated he was in Arizona and threatened to tie Nancy Grace to a tree and slit her throat. But police discovered he was in New York at the time.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office investigators tracked the Twitter account to Simpson and flew to New York to interview him June 25. But he wasn’t arrested, and the threats continued. “Can’t wait see you in Arizona I’m excited,” he wrote in a tweet to Grace.

Two days later, according to the AJC, authorities in New York took Simpson into custody after Simpson’s co-worker reported he had a gun and was threatening to kill Grace.

“He said he (Simpson) was throwing stuff out, loading up the car, and he’s got a gun,” police investigator Heather Barry said Thursday. “I flew over there before he left town and grabbed him. It was getting crazy.”

According to the AJC, Maricopa County authorities searched a travel camper and car belonging to Simpson. They found a cache of weapons including two guns, several knives, shotgun ammunition, and receipts for purchases of two shotguns and a rifle.

Police also recovered a pair of handcuffs, binoculars and a police scanner from Simpson’s vehicle.

Arizona has jurisdiction because the Twitter threats were against “individuals for conduct that was occurring” in the state. Both Grace and Velez-Mitchell were in Arizona at various times to cover the nearly five month trial.

Turner Broadcasting officials increased security at its offices in Atlanta, where Grace is based, and in New York where Velez-Mitchell is based. TBN officials told authorities that both TV personalities were concerned for their safety.

• Nancy Grace says Lindsay Lohan is not in jail because she’s white
  • Mother of Hudson Murder Suspect Goes Off on Nancy Grace
  • Reese Witherspoon, Husband Arrested in Atlanta
  • Former WNBA Star Faces 65 Years in Prison for Attack On Ex-girlfriend

• MsB2u

some people are just plain ole crazy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

I thought Nancy was in New York? I wonder if she lives in Midtown :thinking:

(only Atlantans will get that joke)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

WTF? :rofl:

People reaaaallly hate her! :lol:

Sad situation though… :tea:

• puppylove

Crazy ass crakker

I have a story for y’all about this petty ass neighbor I have when I get out the shower…… b*tch made me want to cuss in front of my baby. Ol tubby ass.

• luVn_liFe…

:hi: Screw,MsB2U,Puppylove,RAZZZ :woot: TGIF!

Something is in the Air we breathe,People are getting crazier and crazier

He’s in love with Arias and wants to spend the rest of his life with her :blink:
      ReallY?? Like she’s in prison=How Ya gonna Do that??
      :no:

_________________________________________________
      Who wants to bet pesos if he was a different hue he would have been locked up immediately?

Miss taken I done lost 20 damn pounds so yeah I’m gone brag :D

• iyonah

What’sa said in social media is often more than just words. This man seems to have had a plan to execute. Scary.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Luv, Raz, MsB :lick:

Ain’t “Nan CEE” (in my Bougie voice)

:homo: :gay:

• puppylove

Jodi is quite popular especially since she likes it in the :shakebutt:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

Wow….as much as people have a disdain for Nancy Grace, she brings a lot of missing children cases (of all races) to light for public awareness….

Society is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy

Oh, and let’s not forget about the death of Jordan Davis in Florida. His killer’s trial is starting in September and he is using the Stand Your Ground defense.

Caramel Rain says:
      :lol: I swear your brain is somethin’ special. Chile you always tickle me
      ________________________________________
      :hugs: I just font how I would talk in real life to my friends. I am silly but intelligent like that :winky:

• Trendsetter

Yep he’s bat shyt crazy

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Razzle CONGRATS :yahoo: I wanna be like you times 2.

:hug:

• luVn_liFe…

SCREW . .
      Nahh Nancy is married to a Man and has twins,ION thank she’s a carpet muncher :shrug:

Today is my Friday :woot:
      Wait today is everyone’s Friday??? Well dang…. I leave early.. does that count?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That is what 69 meant by midtown :hahaha: He thought she was Cleo from Set It Off

• Caramel Rain

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Caramel Rain says:
      I swear your brain is somethin’ special. Chile you always tickle me
      ________________________________________
      ****************

You ill intelligent :yes:

SO about Taken 8….. :oops:

luVn_liFe
      :hi:

• Caramel Rain

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Today is my Friday
      Wait today is everyone’s Friday??? Well dang…. I leave early.. does that count?

***********

hail nawl :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Today is my Friday :woot:
      Wait today is everyone’s Friday??? Well dang…. I leave early.. does that count?
      ————————

Caramel Rain says:
      SO about Taken 8…..
      _______________________________
      She is a miracle :lol:
      You not never posed to get pregnant from the withdrawal method…

:whistle: PULL OUT..KILLAH KILLAH KILLAH

• The Pearl!

:waves: Happy Friday and good morning, Everybody!

• lovezoe

Wow. Folks crazy as pie.

• Caramel Rain

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Caramel Rain says:
      SO about Taken 8…..
      _______________________________
      She is a miracle
      You not never posed to get pregnant from the withdrawal method…

PULL OUT..KILLAH KILLAH KILLAH

***********************************\

WHY DID I READ THAT IN THE DREAM VOICE :lol:

Yep the pull out method and tried and proven :yes: Dont belee me? Jus watch! Off the pill for a year now and I feel great! Will neva do BCPs again..

God bless your miracle :love:

What a fawking sicko :tea: and Our office just received a report that the Lincoln Memorial has been vandalized fools is loosing it :no:

• Caramel Rain

**********

Like jumping out the window losing it?

Pearl
      :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

jeniefrumdabloc says: What a fawking sicko and Our office just received a report that the Lincoln Memorial has been vandalized fools is loosing it
      :hi:
      Morning hun
      I just read they doused it with PaiNt.Just sad. :no:

Caramel Rain says:

**********
      Like jumping out the window losing it?
      Like medication want even help these fools loosing it :tea:

Hey my Luvyn :kiss: girl yes some fools running round here big time :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Deion is/was on Rickey Smiley’s radio showing out about Pilar. I guess he must not have a gag order. He said he has two foster kids named Heaven and Nevaeh…. So one is heaven and the other is heaven spelled backwards…Isn’t that really :evil: Po baby

• lovezoe

If there is one thing that Kim Kardashian knows well, it is how to cash in on everything. And since we all know that she got married to Kris Humphries for the sake of ratings, why not try to make some moola off the divorce, right? Unfortunately for the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, her recent attempt to cash in on Humphries was turned down!

Earlier this week on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian was shown telling Kris Jenner and Khloe that she wanted to have a Skype chat with Kris Humphries, in an attempt to apologize for how the divorce was handled. Sounded like a nice gesture, right? Too bad that wasn’t the entire story! In fact, according to Radar Online, Kardashian not only wanted to chat with Humphries, but she wanted the entire thing filmed for her show – we know, shocking!

And while we may have thought that Kris Humphries lacked common sense (he did marry her), he proved us wrong as he turned down Kardashian’s attempt to cash in on an apology. The site goes on to say that Humphries refuses to appear on any of Kardashian’s shows ever again, and one source told them: “Kim and Kris haven’t spoken since the divorce was made final, and there are no plans to do so.” So, why on earth would she want to chat with him now? Because it’s all a matter of money and ratings for her. Sick.

If you happened to catch the episode, you watched as Kim high-fived family members in celebration of her divorce from Humphries, but the insider says that was not the case for Kris. “It was the end of his marriage, and it was a reflective time for him. It didn’t surprise him that Kim carried on the way she did on the show,” the source explained. Note to Humphries – Kim’s behavior didn’t surprise us either!

MY JAM
      :buttshake:
      I’m goin’ goin back back to the Bay
      Rest in peace Mac Dre
      I’m a street nigga all I do is talk yay
      Want me in your city nigga know they gon’ pay
      Ain’t lookin’ for a free throw, lookin for a freak ho
      Cuban link chain on my neck weigh a kilo
      Nigga just violated pissed dirty to his P.O.
      On the real nigga scale one to ten you a zero
      Damn, that a bad bitch you a Creole
      On the West coast but she say she from the N.O.
      Act right, get your life changed
      **** a purse you can get the last name
      Real nigga **** boy I hate lames
      All my nigga sell dope or gang bang
      Me and cash get the act right
      You ain’t in a foreign you don’t look right

• lovezoe

That’s why Deion stay losing with me. He calls Pilar al sorts of name, wanted her out of his life, yet he can’t keep her name out his mouth. Let’s see what happen when she find another man, because as crazy as she may seem she is GORG. Shucks, Halle Berry keep a man.

• Caramel Rain

:rollseyes: at Kim K @ Deion Sanders. Please stop with the shenanigans.

I need to find out what’s good @ the movies :thinking:

• Shay_OH

:waves: Mornin’ Err’body!!!

Happy Friday!

• luVn_liFe…

@LOvEZOE :hi:

Kim and Kris are SO DESPEraTe its almost hilarious if it wasnt so Pathetic.
      and KanYe’s COOl with that?? MayBe thats why He said they would not be gettting married anytime soon :tea:

• Caramel Rain

:jack:

Hey Bomb :waves:

• luVn_liFe…

:jack:

luVn_liFe… says:

@LOvEZOE
      Kim and Kris are SO DESPEraTe its almost hilarious if it wasnt so Pathetic.

Nothing with Kanye Shocks me :tea: I wouldn’t be surprised if he cuts hisself :tea: dude has mental issues bad !!!

• BrownskinQT

Good morning yall!!! :hi:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Jenie :waves:

• BayMami_de4

MsB2u says:

MY JAM

I’m goin’ goin back back to the Bay
      Rest in peace Mac Dre
      I’m a street nigga all I do is talk yay
      Want me in your city nigga know they gon’ pay
      Ain’t lookin’ for a free throw, lookin for a freak ho
      Cuban link chain on my neck weigh a kilo
      Nigga just violated pissed dirty to his P.O.
      On the real nigga scale one to ten you a zero
      Damn, that a bad bitch you a Creole
      On the West coast but she say she from the N.O.
      Act right, get your life changed

I’m goin’ goin back back to the Bay
      Rest in peace Mac Dre
      I’m a street nigga all I do is talk yay
      Want me in your city nigga know they gon’ pay
      Ain’t lookin’ for a free throw, lookin for a freak ho
      Cuban link chain on my neck weigh a kilo
      Nigga just violated pissed dirty to his P.O.
      On the real nigga scale one to ten you a zero
      Damn, that a bad bitch you a Creole
      On the West coast but she say she from the N.O.
      Act right, get your life changed

July 26, 2013 at 9:51 am

———————————–
      i luvs me sum yo gotti

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Today is my Friday :woot:
      Wait today is everyone’s Friday??? Well dang…. I leave early.. does that count?

————————————-

Hail nah… sit yo azz down :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Nakeya why you still got the “how hurt you gravi?” :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

who*

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

lol @Bomb, I don’t feel like changing it….but I guess I should. The yellow face tickles me

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      lovezoe says:

How bout he married the bytch :tea: that says a lot bout his azz
      ___________________________
      Somebody will wife Pilar.

69 you was trying to get it in with that emote uh?

• The Pearl!

:hi: MsB! :woot: It’s Friday!

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:
      Today is my Friday :woot:
      Wait today is everyone’s Friday??? Well dang…. I leave early.. does that count?

Hail nah… sit yo azz down :rofl:
      Le Sigh :hi: Saw-Roar

The Pearl! says:

:hi: MsB! :woot: It’s Friday!
      __________________________
      Duh *Phaedra voice* Everybody knows.
      Bitter party of one :hahaha:

• KyCakes

‘Sup Erybody *head nod*

KyCakes says: *Sup Erybody *head nod*
      Well judging by your gravie’s thick tree trunk neck her head must stay up. Is that Da Brat? See this is why I phone post cause these gravies will get you into trouble… :pc: off…. :cell: on

KyCakes
      :happy:

OK I’m writing the story now!!

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Le Sigh :hi: Saw-Roar

—————————

Hey bew :hi:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Jay-Z running up on Bey at her show in Philly to kiss her on stage :love:

• The Pearl!

:hi: MisTaken…I see you got started real early…what us gon’ do up in here taday? :waiting:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I thought Nancy was in New York? I wonder if she lives in Midtown
      ———-

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Jay-Z running up on Bey at her show in Philly to kiss her on stage
      by Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:12 am
      _________
      They must be on that dope mine high now that they public :lol:

Ky Ky :yahoo:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

MisTaken…I see you got started real early…what us gon’ do up in here taday?
      by The Pearl! on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:12 am
      _________
      Pearl whatdidido (hard tongue roll) :)

• The Pearl!

Um, where’s DTTS today? Can we get a manufactured crisis in here?? :thankyou:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

MORNING ALL

:waves:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

The only minority on the all-female jury that voted to acquit George Zimmerman said today that Zimmerman “got away with murder” for killing Trayvon Martin and feels she owes an apology Martin’s parents.
      ——————
      Did yall see this ****?? Am I late

• The Pearl!

@Taken — oh, nothin’ honey….just runnin up in here braggin that it’s your Friday…I felt a lil :ashamed: for you is all :wink:

Ok… So last night when I got home at 530, I changed my clothes for Zumba grab what I needed and Lil Razz and I left to be at class at 6. Class is over at 7. I got to the house at 716 because we were making plans for tonight. When we got back to the house I let my dog out of his room, (Yes he has his own room, I have a spare room with nothing in it so I let him stay in there while I’m at work)to walk around the house a bit before I let him outside. I send Mr. Razz a picture of my tummy progress at 725 and then started a load and thawed chicken. At 749 I let my dog outside. The way I let him out is I take the retractable leash and let it all the way out. There’s the patio sliding door and the screen door of the patio is perpendicular to it; right next to it. The bottom screen is broken/torn. So for both me and my puppy’s convenience, I put him on the leash with the handle inside the house and the dog outside of the screen door where he can hop back in and out of the patio if he chooses. He has enough length in the leash to where he can roam about 7 feet from the house. So he’s outside being a dog and barks at the other dogs and carrying on. Why at about 815 I get a knock on my door from military police saying they got a report of pet abuse? He when he asked about it my dog had hopped back on to the patio and started barking at him. I said that’s my dog right there, I mean he’s on the leash but he just hopped in from the other side of the door since the screen is broken. He’s fine as you can see. He said well I got the address for *gives my exact address* hmm…ok let me check next door. THIS JUST TOLD ME IT WAS MY NEIGHBOR :eek: I let him back in the house because I was tired of hearing him bark. So 825 rolls around and I get a second knock on the door. It’s the same officer. What he told me was that she said that he sits outside for long periods of time, that he has no kind of nourishment outside like a water bowl or anything and all kinds of mess.. my face -> :huh: I said well my dog is only outside when I’m home and its not for hours. I let him outside to get fresh air for a bit and his inside in HIS ROOM during my time at work. I’m home when he’s outside and he has FOOD AND WATER in his room. If she was calling because he was barking all she had to do was get off her fukkin tubby ass and ring my door bell. Yes I understand the dog was barking, firstly it was only 8 so it wasn’t like he was out there all night, but if you aint want to hear it grow some tits like Beth and say ‘hey can you take your dog in blah blah blah?’ Secondly my dog is still a puppy so he really hasn’t got the concept of STFU it’s just a plastic bag/just another dog. He’s still in training. I just don’t understand why she had to lie to the MP’s over some petty sh*t. EVEN THE MP SAID THE SH*T WAS PETTY! He looked to have the :wtf: face after I talked to him. So he took my information and all. I’m going to get a copy of it today. I had half the mind to walk next door right after he left and ask her WTF (but in a classy way) But I had not ate yet so I didn’t want to seem anymore flustered that I got lied on than I was. I told my crew, one of them is Mexican, and she was like What’s her address what type of car she drive? I got 12 eggs just let me know! rofl one other one was like If I was there I’da dragged her ass! she’s yt from SC. The black friend was like yo just run up on her! (they were all joking of course) I just couldn’t help but laughed cause she called the MP’s on us before for being too loud outside on a FRIDAY NIGHT (but it was the kids screaming playing ninjas and running and stuff and quiet hrs are 10pm). Like you couldn’t drag yo hefty bag ass off the couch and put the Twinkie down to ask us can we put the kids up? We were telling them to be quiet and stuff but you know how hyped kids get when they get to freely run around and play. She act like we gonna jump down her throat or something. I mean I know I’m tall, but I’m very approachable. I’ve always greeted them, up until fools acted like they can’t hear me and my baby said hello. So I don’t even say nothing to their rude asses no more. I said let me catch her outside while we outside and my baby aint around… Reading her ass for filth. :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Happy Freaky Friday to yall ladies! :jack:

Present your titties for their morning :kiss:

:stop: Don’t wanna hear your back talk either… just remove your shirts and bras…

San I saw that shyt :tea:

AND IF MY DOG WAS ABUSED AND MALNOURISHED HE’D BE NOTHING BUT BONES LETHARGIC AND SCARED AT EVERYTHING! :eek: Not barking at a new face and prancing around the patio with his tail wagging. And I know the times because I was texting folks as I was doing my domestic duties. :lol:

<—- Just for you Man… :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@RAZZLE

She musta been yt. That hoe wouldn’t said chit if your CHILD was outside for hours screaming with no food and water.

I love dogs but these yt folk be on another level talkin bout they “concerned” about a dog. They be ridiculous.

• lovezoe

Razzle- that’s crazy. We only lived on base once. We stayed in a duplex type house. One night this dude walked in our house! I was screaming lol. He was looking for the folks next door.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RAZZLE
      A dogs or animal for that matter is worth more than a black person life :tea: sick shyt

by The Pearl! on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:17 am
      ————–
      We couldn’t just let that ride huh :rolleyes:
      Old crab in a barrel face folk

• BayMami_de4

MsB2u says:

BayMami_de4 says:
      MsB2u says:
      MY JAM
      I’m goin’ goin back back to the Bay
      Rest in peace Mac Dre
      I’m a street nigga all I do is talk yay
      Want me in your city nigga know they gon’ pay
      Ain’t lookin’ for a free throw, lookin for a freak ho
      Cuban link chain on my neck weigh a kilo
      Nigga just violated pissed dirty to his P.O.
      On the real nigga scale one to ten you a zero
      Damn, that a bad bitch you a Creole
      On the West coast but she say she from the N.O.
      Act right, get your life changed
      **** a purse you can get the last name
      Real nigga **** boy I hate lames
      All my nigga sell dope or gang bang
      Me and cash get the act right
      You ain’t in a foreign you don’t look right
      ——-
      Mac Dre
      I’m in the buildin and I’m feelin myself
      Man I’m feelin myself
      July 26, 2013 at 9:51 am
      ———————————–
      i luvs me sum yo gotti
      ——————–
      yep he was repping for the romper room

• The Pearl!

Damn, @Razz…I’m hoping you catch a bicth outside…and soon…and come back and tell us about it!

Man, yea she yt. Got two dogs and a nasty ass cat. :no: The husband is country as sh*t. My yt friend from SC said called him yt trash red neck after we told her he was outside fixing on his shoebox ass wanna be fast and furious car with no shoes on in shorts and it’s 55 degrees outside just finished raining.. :rofl: and my SC friend is from the country :lol:

LoveZoe- I don’t ever want to live in base housing again unless I absolutely have too. :no:

• lovezoe

A dogs or animal for that matter is worth more than a black person life
      ——-
      Yep

• The Pearl!

@Taken — oh, nothin’ honey….just runnin up in here braggin that it’s your Friday…I felt a lil for you is all
      by The Pearl! on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:17 am
      ————–
      We couldn’t just let that ride huh
      Old crab in a barrel face folk

_____

You asked, woman! I obliged! :biggrin:

Pearl- we’re going out tonight because the friend from SC is pcs’ing to San Diego so I told them let’s pregame at my house :D I ended up putting dog poopy in her new recycle bin we all just got.

• lovezoe

Razzle- hubby says the same. We haven’t since FL. We’ve always managed to be under BAH. Unless we get Cali, Hawaii, or overseas :no:

• Afiya

Good Morning Roses :wave:

by Man, I just don’t care™ on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:25 am
      ______
      :yes:

• The Pearl!

hee-hee…dog doo-doo should get a rise outta the heiffa!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:waiting: on some more tits….

Pearl I leave in an hour :grin:
      But I have 5 errands to run and none of them involve me getting beautified
      THIS is my Friday :cry:

Man,
      :kiss:

Afiya
      :hi:

lovezoe says:

————-
      The only reason why I don’t live up the keys is b/c the CDC is right behind my house and I’d be wasting gas going back and forth if I didn’t.

Just head on down stairs Man and you’ll get more than enough tiddays than you need :D

• The Pearl!

Taken, now I feel sort bad for making fun of you. Guess my crab in a barrell black ass will have to find somebody else to “bring down” :hahaha:

• Shay_OH

@ Razzle, that’s messed up.

I think she needs to get one of those dog-poo presents we was talking about earlier this week.

• Afiya

^ :smack: Dude is GONE…he really thought what he was about to do was going to give him some real satisfaction :no: dumb IDIOT!!

Shay- At her door step? Plain or Flambeed? :rofl:

• Afiya

@Man, you dyck should be raw from all that masterbating you be doing…shouldn’t you give ol’ boy a break? I’m just sayin’ :shrug:

by The Pearl! on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:41
      ————-
      ;) I enjoy a good laugh. Even at my own expense so don’t worry
      But yea it does suck!! Then I have to drive back BY MY JOB and get my kids from the sitter and camp by 5.
      Life ain’t been no crystal stair :(

• Shay_OH

Raz, fill up a paper bag, and add some baby-poo in for good measure!

( :whistle: The Ohio Players song “fiiiiiiiya” )

_________
      But was he going to move into her cell ?? People be tarded

• Caramel Rain

:yawn: this morning is going by fast

• Caramel Rain

:yawn: this morning is going by fast

• The Pearl!

You sound like me: funny is funny, dammit! If you get me, I’m gonna laugh right along with you.

by Afiya on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:47 am
      She said his epidermis had no mo CANS to give
      :ghost:

Afiya says:

—————-
      :blink:

• Bootcampgirl

Hey Y’all :yahoo:
      :offtopic: Just got my new Prius, well new to me, and I love it… :woohoo: After being without a car for two weeks a bish is finding the most randomest places to go just to be able to drive…

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Why is it when you have the day off the time goes by sooooo quickly yet when you’re at work the day drags its stupid azz along… :rolleyes: I can’t take it :wail:

• Caramel Rain

lol @ randomest

• Shay_OH

Congrats on the new car Boot! :clap:

What color yew get?

Congrats Boot :woot:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@AFIYA

:jack: <<<right in yo face

• Shay_OH

@ Dem, that’s the way it always is….time stands still for me when I’m at work, unless, of course, I have a report due, then the opposite becomes true.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says: