T.I., Lil Wayne Celebrate Tiny’s Birthday in Miami

TI and Tiny

Rappers Lil’ Wayne and T.I. are currently on a 41-city “America’s Most Wanted” tour. Last night’s tour stop was at the Cruzan Amphitheater in West Palm Beach Florida. The concert after party was held at Prestige Sundays at Bamboo on South Beach, where T.I. and Lil Wayne celebrated Tameka “Tiny” Harris‘s birthday.

Tameka handbag cake

T.I and Tameka and their entourage arrived at the club around 2am, where T.I. greeted celebrity DJ and music producer Timbaland in the DJ booth. T.I. then proceeded to wish his wife Tameka a happy birthday and presented her with a custom designed handbag cake and an edible Hype Hair magazine featuring Tameka on the cover. T.I. told his wife she could have whatever she liked.

As you know, Tameka lost her beloved father, Charles Pope, on Thursday, July 11. Tameka will return to Atlanta later this week to attend her father’s funeral in Decatur, GA., on Thursday, July 18.

Shekinah Jo and guest

Also in the house were Atlantic Records exec Mike Kyser, celebrity hair stylist Shekinah Jo (pictured above); singers Mitchelle’l, and Pleasure P, NBA Stars Mario Chalmers and Kenyon Martin; 3 time world champion boxer Adrien Broner; rappers Trae the Truth, E-Class and Mack Maine and more.

Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

63 Responses to “T.I., Lil Wayne Celebrate Tiny’s Birthday in Miami”

Thats NICE. . .

Betamax82 says:

:tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tiny looks happy as always. He put some thought into her gift.

Betamax82 says:

That 10th pic of Tiny is a good one by her not being photogenic like myself

Breezy says:

How sweet of T.I. the magazine says Juicy not Hype hair… that dude in the pic with shekinah really has stars on his arm eh :tea:

Flawless says:

He put some thought into her gift.
    @SOTHERN :hi: What was her gift??

Breezy says:

And Tiny looks so pretty and much better with black hair

Gigi26 says:

Da fck? Yeah i’m gone. Happy Birthday Tameka.

KK76 says:

Glad Tiny is in better spirits.

FuturedocDonte says:

Shekinah got a nice lil frame … :thinking: wonder if she look like a busted open can of raw biscuits when that spanks come off

I am unable to can right this second. Pardon me.

Happy birthday tho Tiny Tameka.

KK76 says:

Shekinah looks slizzerd. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Are you saying its a Body Magic up undaneef there?

Looks like a classy and regal affair.

lovezoe says:

Who ready for LAHHATL?

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Luvn the cake with the magazine cover and purse. I guess I should have said cake instead of gift. Sorry.

Smonae says:

I just :heart: TIP & Tiny
    she needs to smile afer her heartbreaking loss

Is this ninja wearing leather shorts, a grille and a wife beater at this obviously black tie event?
    :shocked:

@LOVEZOE
    “Who ready for LAHHATL?”

:waves: <<<raising hand

I finally caught up on the episodes I missed this weekend. Man, I was cracking up laughing at Dru bringing up ol boy's arrest record. :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Are you saying its a Body Magic up undaneef there?
    —-
    :yes: gots to be. Shekinah the type if girl that’s gone have a lil bit of pudge… ((Idk why that turns me on) :ashamed:

goat76 says:

FuturedocDonte says:

——————–
    I wanna get behind her and tell her to look back at it!!

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :nono: that aint no black tie event. Look at the girl behin tip and tiny in the first pick

Intrigue216 says:

:coffee: <—– Starbucks soy latte

Smonae says:

Wayne looks like a fool wit all those tats and unkept dreds :no:

@SOTHERN Ohhh,Gotcha :winky:
    I thought U read somewhere else bout A gift :)

Who ready for LAHHATL?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    18yo Dub :rofl:
    Every week before the current episode eem go OFF…18 yo be like I caint WAIT til next week :yahoo: I thought I LOVED that show. That ghul and her BFF be on the phone watching together. During the show it be SILENCE. Commercial break it be :cell: Reminds me of when me and my homies used to watch 90210…on the phone…on three-way :dead:

GellySammich says:

Is this ninja wearing leather shorts
    this part got me

Look at the girl behin tip and tiny in the first pick
    I seen
    HER
    :eek:
    sHe’s in a basthing suiT :kona:

Diva says:

Ya’ll could have said :newpost: :smack:

GellySammich says:

Look at the girl behin tip and tiny in the first pick
    :lol: strippers can’t do black tie?

FuturedocDonte says:

Who ready for LAHHATL?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    18yo Dub
    Every week before the current episode eem go OFF…18 yo be like I caint WAIT til next week I thought I LOVED that show. That ghul and her BFF be on the phone watching together. During the show it be SILENCE. Commercial break it be :cell: Reminds me of when me and my homies used to watch 90210…on the phone…on three-way
    —-
    :rofl: tying up the damn phone line

GEllY :yahoo: HellOH! is that U with FANTASIA????

Look at the girl behin tip and tiny in the first pick
    I seen
    HER
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I seen her azz.

I named her Stars and Stripes Forever.

—-

:stop:
    No way this isn’t a black tie event! Have you NOT looked at what Tiny is wearing? If that isn’t classy and regal with all those rhinestones and glitter I don’t know what is!

Sandra, please get this fool right!

GellySammich says:

LuVn! :hug: shole iiiizzzzz!!! OMG I :heart: her!!

Ty says:

Also in the house were Atlantic Records exec Mike Kyser
    :huh: Something about an executive in a white beater outside of the gym….nevermind

tying up the damn phone line
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Told yall my momma CUST me OWT about that stemming from that very show. My sister was stranded and was tryna call back with directions on WHERE she was and my azz was on 90210 phone duty. “Your sister stranded on I-40 and you watching TV OVER THE DAYUM phone!” :crying1:

Ty says:

*wife*

FuturedocDonte says:

—-

—-
    :hahaha: negroes got in Nike shirts and shait…

Betamax82 says:

Gelly when you met Tasia Mae :lol:

lovezoe says:

Man- :rofl:

GellySammich says:

:nono: that’s a professional A-shirt… not a beater

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I have seen that same suit before. Or one close to it.

“Toxic”

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Is it safe to come in here??? :scared:

Ty says:

Juror B37 in the George Zimmerman trial has signed (along with her attorney husband) with Martin Literary Management president Sharlene Martin.

Along with the other jurors, Juror B37 found Zimmerman not guilty in the controversial trial. Literary agent Martin had this statement:

My hope is that people will read Juror B37’s book, written with her attorney husband, and understand the commitment it takes to serve and be sequestered on a jury in a highly publicized murder trial and how important, despite one’s personal viewpoints, it is to follow the letter of the law. It could open a whole new dialogue about laws that may need to be revised and revamped to suit a 21st century way of life. The reader will also learn why the jurors had no option but to find Zimmerman Not Guilty due to the manner in which he was charged and the content of the jury instructions.

The juror has chosen to remain anonymous at this point.

According to the literary agency, ”it is not known whether they will participate in any media at this time or decide to reveal their identities given the sensitivity of the verdict and the outpouring of mixed reactions by the American public.”
    Only in America…

GellySammich says:

that pic was taken this weekend Beta :)

Ty says:

GellySammich says:

that’s a professional A-shirt… not a beater
    :chase: :rofl:

So wait, i’m lost. The handbag in her lap is the cake? If so, is it a personal cake? :shrug:

The juror has chosen to remain anonymous at this point.

Only in America…

this bytch was planning on writing and book and getting paid the whole phucking time.

How you signed an agreement and release a statement the NEXT BUSINESS DAY after the verdict and then try and talk about why you couldn’t use common phucking sense?

:facepalm:

I swear, this country is phuckin retarded. The first thing we should do is prevent anyone from profitting in any way from trials. That would cut out all the foolishness right out the gate.

GellySammich says:

Dimpz this is big time Hollywood we’re talking about. Look at them… you know they don’t eat :eek:

@FUTURE DONTE
    “negroes got in Nike shirts and shait…”

I bet Sandra was there all gussied up looking like she ready to walk the runway in her BEST run suit and sneakers!
    :yes:

Uh shouldn’t Tina be consoling her mom and planninga funeral? To each his own I guess.

Lawd why did I buy hubby tickets to this concert for the show on the 26th for his birthday and our anniversary and before I got a chance to give them to him he woke up and said, “I just had the strangest dream. Please tell me you didn’t get Lil Wayne tickets.” We’re going to go hang with the kiddies and hopefully won’t get shot. He said, “For future reference I’m too old for that type of sh*t.” How was I supposed to know??? He wanted to go the last time Wayne was here about 4 years ago.

GellySammich says:! shole iiiizzzzz!!! OMG I her!!

ERmahgawd . . . u KNOW WHOOOO is gonna BE SO GEllY!!!

Betamax82 says:

Gelly did she kick her shoes off

lovezoe says:

——-
    Knew it was coming. Told hubby they looking for a comeup

. “Your sister stranded on I-40 and you watching TV OVER THE DAYUM phone!”

GellySammich says:

Betamax82 says:

Gelly did she kick her shoes off
    :lol: she only walked to the mic in them and took them off immediately

Tink Tink says:

Shekinah Jo looking pretty nice, but she looks like the type that leaves a scent behind once she leaves the crib.

GellySammich says:

ERmahgawd . . . u KNOW WHOOOO is gonna BE SO GEllY!!!
    :hahaha: I ain’t thinking about Nasir… he better find his own show to stalk her at

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Now Shekinah knows shes dead wrong for having Tiny’s hair looking like that on her burf-day… Sorry Aunty #dontbanme :kona: