Weiner’s Long-Suffering Wife Stands By Him Amid Latest Sexting Scandal

Only in America can a congressman who sent pictures of his genitals to numerous women be considered a candidate for mayor of a major metropolitan city.

Disgraced former NY Congressman Anthony Weiner is caught up in yet another sex scandal more than a year after he resigned from office. Website Buzzfeed.com identified a 23-year-old Obama campaigner as the woman who carried on an explicit 6-month affair with Weiner who claimed he was seeking therapy for his sexual compulsions.

Sydney Leathers, a political activist who campaigned for President Obama, met Weiner on Formspring chat, where he registered under the username Carlos danger. Weiner was drawn to Leathers after she defended him online.

Leathers released explicit photos of Weiner’s genitals and graphic text messages to TheDirty.com. Since this is a family blog, I won’t share the graphic photos or text messages here. But the photos are accessible via a quick Google search.

Weiner has been campaigning for mayor of New York for months — while allegedly cheating on his wife.

Weiner’s long-suffering wife, Huma, was pregnant when Weiner accidentally (or on purpose) tweeted a peen photo to a college student on Twitter.com in 2011. The resulting media frenzy ended with Weiner’s resignation from office. A humiliated Huma forgave Weiner back then, pledging to stand by his side as he sought psychiatric treatment.

On Tuesday, Huma joined her husband in a press conference hours before the latest scandal hit the press. “It took a lot of work and whole lot of therapy to get to a place where I could forgive Anthony,” a tearful Huma said.

On Tuesday Weiner admitted to parts of Sydney Leather’s claims. Publishers of The Wall Street Journal and The NY Times are calling for Weiner to drop out of the race for mayor of New York. The Wall Street Journal says Weiner should be “forced” out of the mayor’s race “simply because of what he’s forced his wife to endure.”

35 Responses to “Weiner’s Long-Suffering Wife Stands By Him Amid Latest Sexting Scandal”

:facepalm: she looKed like a straight a.s.s. standing up there with him AGAIN,with the SAME shyte.. and boy she looks worn :no:

Later Good folks :bye:

The Pearl! says:

@Luvn I hope you feel better!

And, why is the shaded thingy so damned long and wide? Is Weiner’s Weiner doin’ alla that??

Anna says:

Weiner’s long-suffering wife
    ~~~~~~~~
    Most long-suffering wives are trying to gain something. I know Weiner’s wife is pals w/Hill’s, but was she a “mail order bride”? :shrugs:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

So he proud of his dyck and wanna show it off.. mkay See if he had a lil one like the one I got texted to me the other day then I would be like :facepalm: which women keeps tell them they have a public dack?

cougar lover says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Cougar what the haill :lol:

————————————————–

well i'm a neat freak, and one was a neat freak. every so often i rebel by not really being super tidy. this happened for a week, and after day three, i was in the bathroom shaving minding my business. she came in, grabbed my old school razor, and threatened to slice me. i laughed then told her keep it up, and imma go by a hood chick to learn you something. she laughed it off, but her eyes said you better be glad i kinda like you just a little. the other one just threatened to hit me with a brush.

Anna says:

The Pearl! says:

~~~~~~~~
    I’m wonderng if Sandra did that for special effect(to see if we would notice). :lol:

The Pearl! says:

@Anna, but I also see a big-ass shadow on the floe!!! Hmmmmm. Nasty bastid!

Anna says:

:offtopic: Why did a chick come in the office w/a baby that looks 9 months old w/footed winter pj’s, and is chewing up mints from my candy dish, and giving it to the baby???

FuturedocDonte says:

When I saw this on the news I said “watch auntie do a post and call his wife “long suffering”" :lol:

Definately not only in America. Anyway no one is perfect. What he does in her personal life doesn’t dictate how he will perform in his professional life unless he is addicted to mind altering substances. And so far no one has come forward to say he actually smashed. It seems he’s just a high tech exhibitionist.

AlluringlySweet says:

Is that….a deflated testicle on the right? …..umm I can’t today. :hi: everybody yall have a good day. :bye:

Why is this a story?
    Why did this hoe who got the pic wait till this dude was running for office again to release it?

Chit, his wife might be encouraging him to send those pics out. :shrugs:

Much ado about nothing.

gbellab says:

Huma deserves every bit of this.
    I don’t feel bad for her at all.
    I love his name is Weiner…

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm: I cant escape this chit if someone paid me. OVER IT

Did everyone leave because of this peen post? :shrug:

PAGESINADIARY says:

HOW ABSURD!
    PINKPOWDERPARLOR

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

mkay See if he had a lil one like the one I got texted to me the other day
    —–
    As soon as I saw the picture I thought of you. :hahaha:

Afiya says:

She’ll WAKE UP one day…hope it’s sooner then later.

Do dude think folks are stupid? (don’t answer that) Cause he obviously does, he still wants to run for mayor. :shrug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—-
    Yup

FuturedocDonte says:

Huma sitting back cashing a check? She stuntin Weiner :coffee:

Afiya says:

She’ll WAKE UP one day…hope it’s sooner then later.

———
    And he’ll probably get voted in b/c “he’s made mistakes :ashamed:

:tea:

deedeegirl says:

Weiner just can’t keep his weiner in his pants. What the hell is wrong with this man and more importantly, what the hell is wrong with his wife? She’s going to forgive herself right into some HIV. and the people of New York would have to be IDIOTS to elect this IDIOT as Mayor. He should bow out of the race, and stay out of the public eye. I’ve seen enough of him to last the rest of my life.

Trendsetter says:

Quite a few women stay with their cheating mates…so I’m not surprised…

I once heard that women are to quick to leave their mate if he is caught cheating..instead of getting to the reason he cheated…why do you think some ppl stay married for 20 years or longer…ain’t nobody faithful that long…trust me!

Trendsetter says:

Dimpz :hug:

How you be Lady? :hug:

————
    so… does kissing someone else while married (and nothing else happened) count as cheating?? (btw i ain’t did that sh*t… I ain’t stupid :nono: )

Trendsetter says:

Dimpz, I’m good, no complaints…how are you

Trendsetter says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

————

___________________________

Yes it does…because it could have eventually lead to doing something else

I Run New York says:

He must be really big if he keeps sending people his pee pee.

I Run New York says:

“Trendsetter says:

why do you think some ppl stay married for 20 years or longer…ain’t nobody faithful that long…trust me!”

I don’t know. My grandparents were married for over 50 years. I think they were both faithful.