50 Cent Due in Court On Domestic Violence Charge

50 Cent

Volatile rapper 50 Cent is due in court today to answer to a domestic abuse charge. Fiddy was arrested in June and charged with assaulting his ex-girlfriend and trashing her Toluca Lake condo. Fortunately for loose change, he has one less thing to worry about: he is not the father of his ex-girlfriend’s son.

From HuffPo:

The hearing for the singer, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, was scheduled for Monday.

If convicted, the “In Da Club” singer faces up to five years in jail and $46,000 in fines.

The woman told police that during a June 23 argument, Jackson began destroying property at her Toluca Lake condo before she locked herself in a bedroom. She says Jackson kicked open the bedroom door and kicked her, causing injury.

Police estimated about $7,100 in damage to the home.

The woman told police she had been in a three-year relationship and has a baby with Jackson, who has referenced drug dealing and violence in many songs.

• Rapper 50 Cent’s Expletive Filled Text Messages to His Son
  • Rapper 50 Cent reportedly hospitalized with appendicitis
  • 50 Cent calls Kim Kardashian “trash”
  • Reese Witherspoon, Husband Arrested in Atlanta
  • Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images

56 Responses to “50 Cent Due in Court On Domestic Violence Charge”

This ole Butt wrangler :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Umph

If this is true :no: chile

@ Jenie :hug:

his break up with FLOYD keeps bringin him down…so much so he has to take his anger out on HIS BEARD :coffee:

just be FREE 50, be the GAY and PROUD man that you are :yes:

___________________________________________________________________

Wait hole up he’s NOT the father? I’m confused

tipdagemini says:

I wonder what pics he will post on instagram after court with his childish butt

Miany says:

who has referenced drug dealing and violence in many songs.
      ^^ hate the way they write-up R&B and rap artists… When them country singers get arrested after beating their wives, we don’t have to read bout their lyrics :rolleyes:

_____________________________________________________________________

:huh:

Hoes steady lookin for a payday.

Miany says:

:waves: Gagirl… How was your weekend? Did you enjoy your date?

The Master Beta :D says:

GA cute pic :hi:

Unshakable says:

@Miany – Gosh darn it….ya beat me to it! Get out of my head, home skillet! :rofl:

@GaGirl – *scooches up close to you while eating Lemonheads* How was your date?

PS – Guhl, you gets mo beautiful with each pic *gently fans self with Golden Gate fune fan*

@topic – but er umm…..yeah….that’s all I got :rofl:

Milky says:

Gggggg gay unit

@ Miany & Beta :hug:

Miany my date was good went to dinner & movie no night cap :wink:

@ Chan :buttshake: :kiss:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Hoes steady lookin for a payday.
      ———————————————————————
      I know, huh?
      Fiddy putting paws on this Woman up and then he’ll claim she ‘made’ him do it and he’ll sue wanting money for emotional distress….

Those damn wrappers :no:

Unshakable says:

@GaGirl,

Mkay…..so I will pretend not to be slighted that you spoke to Minaj (Miany chopped and screwed) and BetaBoo, but not me. I know that race relations are tense in 2013, but you ain’t gots to play me to the left. We get down like Bootsy Collins and P-Funk!

#whatsgoingonalamarvingaye :rofl: and :kiss:

Miany says:

IF A well endowed black man…. :hump: :hunching: the crap outta me… is he not a mandingo??? Is mandingo reserved for black men with the long logs who wanna duck down yt chicks???
      Just something I’ve wondered. and Ky’s gravi reminded me.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

My Dearest Auntie Sandra:

You are too much. After reading this:

‘Fortunately for loose change…’

…I just died! :dead: :ghost:

Love you,

DNDM :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Milky – Are those your bosoms in that gravi? :think:

If so – hmph, must be nice to do that. My breasts can’t even wave hello, let alone look like that.

I have Stage 4 mosquito bites, and I proudly rep all A-cups around the world!

#teammosquitobites :hahaha:

@ Unshakeable no babes I was just about to tell you :kiss: :rofl:

He’s already planning our second date, talking about just wear something sexy :coffee: I hate the dating scene. But I gotta get over BD an that comfort zone :mad:

:offtopic: Dude said he didn’t have a car I GOT AUTOMATICALLY TURNED OFF. His ass went from a straight 9 right down to a 2 :no:

Unshakable says:

@Minaj, the poster formerly known as Miany:

I thought Mandigo was the name reserved for any well-endowed Black Man. So, let’s up the ante, shall we?

If a non-Black man (read: Spryte) is well-endowed, would he be a Mandigo?

#themoreyouknow :lol:

@ Tran how bout he went down to 0 :mad: Tell me more about him tho :popcorn:

VDot says:

Whats her name? I wanna google/instagram this chick.

heartland says:

Good morning all…
      I’m so confused, who is the woman?.. Is it that Daphne Joy woman?

Unshakable says:

@GaGirl – I know babe….just givin you some Monday morning madness!
      I am glad that you’re going on with your life. I know how that is….wanting it to work with someone and for whatever reason, it doesn’t go as planned.

You have my love….just make sure he treats you like the queen you are. We roses hold potentials to the highest standard and hold you in the highest regard. Tell him the roses will get him if he mistreats you!

team player :rofl: and :hug:

#Random

Sometimes women want to hear “get ready I made plans for us” instead of the usual “I don’t know, its whatever you want to do”. Get it together fellas :coffee:

heartland says:

Oh, yup Daphne Joy, thanks google

@ Vdot :hug: :coffee:

@ Unshakeable mouths I love you :lol: you better know it!

goat76 says:

Y’all ought to see the back an forth messages between him and his son. 50 be snapping, and his son be owning his ass.

Sad that’s how there relationship turned out to be.

Miany says:

@Gagirl… :yahoo: I’m glad you back on the scene.. Enjoying yourself and shiiii
      @unshakeable… lol how you gone ask a ? on toppa my ? (its crazy cuz that was really my pt. 2 to my ?) :lol: can a yt man be a MANDINGO???
      @Picka…Tooo sooon!! Don’t do it! Reconsider!…read some litera-ture on the subject…
      You straight off him??? FUGG IT. You know we gotcho back like chiropractics… :lol: no seriously maybe he gotta plan for the future?? Is he just a lame broke azz ninja or a ninja with a plan just temporarily without a car?? If he a solid 9 I think I’d work it out cuz I gotta car, it aint impossible for him to get one eventually.

@ Tran how bout he went down to 0 Tell me more about him tho
      ____________________________________

OK so I haven’t talked to this guy since 9/10th grade..about 9 years. He was fine as hell back then..and he still fine as hell today. I just so happened to see him while I was at FIVE GUYS he was with his homeboy. DUDE STILL LOOKED FINE AS HELL, dressed to the 9s…so anyway, we having a good ass conversation, he talks about how he always had a crush on me, he has two kids now…works. Then he asks to take me out, so im LIKE OK COOL..but um here is the thing that GOT ME

HIM: “BUT UM YOU GONE HAVE TO PICK ME UP SWEETHEART CUZ I AINT GOT NO CAR”

Me: :huh: ….. :kona:

Unshakable says:

@GaGirl *in my eddie cane voice* whispers nights like this, I wih rain drops would fall! Love you too babe #realtalk

@Minaj – What can I say? Great minds think alike, so answer my question! :hahaha:

How you know he ain’t the pappy? She say he is.

Milky says:

@unshakable :kiss: yes those r mine. I would rather be smaller. .

Unshakable says:

@Milky – The mosquito bite club is the bizness….but yours sit up rather nicely……some let their bosoms hang to their knees even with a no-support bra!! :thumbsup: to you for putting those dogs in a leash!

team perky bosoms :hahaha:

Miany says:

@uNSHAKABLE…. :lol: Thing is for me, when it come to men as long as you treat me and freak me right, I will call you WHATEVER you wanna be called…,….YT boy break my back best belieeee I’ll call him MANDINGO :tea:

KyCakes says:

So y’all like Mandingo, huh? :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Tran :rofl: I’m sorry he kilt the vibe :no: I feel bad b/c I just can’t date a dude with no car. But like Miany said it depends on the situation. So its safe to say he was rolling in the homies car at Five Guys :facepalm: Give em a chance babes!

tipdagemini says:

I meet this guy yesterday and he asked me if i live by myself i told him i did. So i asked him the same thing he said naw i live with me my since me and my baby mama broke up but he has been looking for somewhere else to stay. By this time I am confused as to how long him and his baby mama have been broken up so i asked his answer was 2 1/2 years. Negro u looking for somewhere else to stay alright…………….with another dumb female and i am not the one. SMH the caliber of men is horrible now a dayz

tipdagemini says:

*mom*

GAGIRL87 says:

tipdagemini he admitted to staying with his BM’s :no: just sad! I’m telling you the dating scene is all the way whack :coffee:

KyCakes says:

tipdagemini says:

———————————————————————-
      :yes: This is why I only date things that require batteries.

This one cat was trying to get with me while he lived…wait for it…in a storage shed :lol:

Guess he thought he’d ‘dikmatize’ me and I wouldn’t be able to wait to move him in….

Tran I’m sorry he kilt the vibe I feel bad b/c I just can’t date a dude with no car. But like Miany said it depends on the situation. So its safe to say he was rolling in the homies car at Five Guys Give em a chance babes!
      __________________________

I WANNA GIVE HIM A CHANCE…LAWD KNOWS I DO… but it just takes me back to my EX, that negro aint have a car when i dated him.. CHICK WAS ALWAYS DRIVING (cuz I aint lettin no grown ass man drive my car :no: ) I dont want to seem shallow but I DONT KNOW IF I CAN DO IT.

WHY I GOTTA pick yo ass up to bring you TO MY CRIB..then I GOTTA GET BACK UP and take yo ass home. IT JUST DOESN”T SEEM RIGHT

tipdagemini says:

@GAGIRL87 he admitted to staying with his mom girl since him and his BM broke up 2 1/2 years ago thats even worse smh I said damn i guess no new friends is real in the streets. That means he is comfortable where he is and likes to use women in my book

__________________________

:wail: :dead: OMERGOD WHY…

tipdagemini says:

KyCakes says:

tipdagemini says:

———————————————————————-
      This is why I only date things that require batteries.

_________________________________
      storage shed straight :dead:

and i have really been thinking about getting me a battery operated boyfriend…………..no baby mama drama or diseases

Miany says:

@Tip… you were RIGHT to walk away… he done had 2 1/2years to get on his feet. He enjoy living off his momma feet and he waiting on the right dummy to come save his azzz…. FUGG OUTTA HERE DUDE.

cocoa49 says:

I’m usually in 50’s defense since i am a fan, but i blame all this on him. Every woman he has been known to be with was/is a gold digger. ALL of them. His problem is he spends too much money on these tricks trying to buy love and they don’t really want him. Until he learns to leave this tricks alone we will be reading more stories like this about him. The funny part about this is all his tricks think they are better then the other. tea:

ummm, Auntie, according to the birth certificate released by tmz, the child IS in fact his. Sire, the baby boy in question is listed as having Jackson as his last name. And Joy’s last name is not Jackson…so it’s obviously Curtis’ son

tintin1979 says: