Amber Rose Hires New Manager … Miley Cyrus’ Mom

Amber Rose Hires New Manager

Socialite Amber Rose longs for the days when her name dominated the headlines on blogs. Not much has happened for Rose since Kanye West dumped her for greener pastures. Every attempt she has made to stay relevant has flopped. So Rose did what any smart attention whore would do: hire the mother of another attention whore as her manager.

During an interview with HO 97 radio jock Angie Martinez, Amber was asked for her opinion on the buzz surrounding former Disney star Miley Cyrus.

“We love Miley. She’s a real sweetheart. Miley’s mom is managing me now,” she said. Maybe there’s a Miley Cyrus vs Amber Rose Twerking battle in the very near future?

:facepalm:

What exactly is her talent :shrugs: modeling, acting, what?

• Smonae

:facepalm: Really tho chit just sad

• Smonae

jeniefrumdabloc says:

What exactly is her talent modeling, acting, what?
    _____

:shrugs: she dont even know

• tipdagemini

They both look like their ass stanks
    :huh:

Good Morning alllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bye:

• Smonae

TIP :hi:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:
    Please add
    Jermaine Stewart/Tron
    _________________________
    not Tron :lol:
    add: Tron’s smize and Chili’s baby hair

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

She is a stripper so it’s her job to twerk. SO having Miley’s momma on the team works I guess.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

The judges will look at Miley like :huh: I didn’t know bones could twerk? and they will :hurl: from the smell of Amber twerking her funkfest.. so :shrug: could go either way

Amber probably taught Miley

Smonae :hug: Miany :hug: Taken, Keya :hug: phone posting :crying1:

• Cubarican

So we’re still gonna call what Miley does twerking??

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I just had a panic attack at the dealership!!!!

I am severely claustrophobic & saw this nice little SUV/car combo called the “Juke” (don’t judge me)… I got in thinking this would be a nice little graduation gift for Joey… IF I had some money and IF he graduates… (Dont judge him!) LOL

So, I hops in the front – cool – then I get into the backseat & closed the door to check out the leg room…It was too tight, dark interior, and the windows are short and I was sitting higher than they were, so I couldn’t see out the window without tilting my head down. Bad move for a claustrophobic.

Bad move… My heart started beating REAL fast & I couldn’t breathe as my claustrophobia kicked in, I tried to open the door… I panicked for real because I couldn’t breathe & it was locked, hit the lock … Child proof locks on!! I’m dead!!! I tried to climb over the seats, but because I’m fat and the way it’s made, I couldn’t… Now in screaming and hitting the windows because the horn wouldn’t work because this car was apparently just dropped off and the battery is disabled.

I had to close my eyes so I could breathe after I dialed the dealership. They’re asking me what kind of car I’m in – I don’t know the name of it and I’m screaming for them to get me out…. Finally, two dudes come up and open the door and I push then out the way like Miss Millie did Swain & Harpo when she thought they were trying to attack her.

They just brought me some water & I’m sitting on the curb ?#?SHAMED? (they probably think I’m on that stuff)

• deedeegirl

Well I guess I understand that if Miley’s mother is responsible for where she is in her career. But I’m with Jenie, what is Amber’s talent? F*ckin’ rappers?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:hug: Hey Jenie!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:
    @Taken Please add to the list the lady from married to medicine with the big head and the wearve that was trying to hide her missing hairline but failing at it.
    ______________________________
    Benzino’s neck
    Ciara’s old toes
    LaLa’s chicken table legs
    Frank Ski’s build a bear body
    Roaches that look like Flavor Flav
    Young Joc
    Ricky Fontaine
    The Bluenotes
    Vivica Foxx edges
    Vivica Foxx whole hair

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——-
    Yeah, someone in there thinks your on drugs, but I’m glad your ok. No more small cars ok?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Benzino’s neck
    Ciara’s old toes
    LaLa’s chicken table legs
    Frank Ski’s build a bear body
    Roaches that look like Flavor Flav
    Young Joc (Please add his missing career to this list and thanks)
    Ricky Fontaine
    The Bluenotes
    Vivica Foxx edges
    Vivica Foxx whole hair

• Ms. Everything

Miley’s mom isn’t responsible for Miley’s current antics though. She has a new manager doing this so with that being said…. Good for Amber. Not to mention for somebody who was just a “gold digging, ex stripper and attention whore” she’s come pretty damn far

• BrownskinQT

She just needs to be in the limelight desn’t she? Can’t her job just be rolling up Wiz’s blunts?!!! That way she’ll be gainfully employed :tea:

:ha: :gossip: <–the salespeople!

Her Career is “Hoin” :shrug: #aintmyfault #itiswhatitis

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Please add to the list half of the WIld Out cast who are not even funny. Yall can start with D Ray not funny ass. :tea:

• MsB2u

WTF

• BrownskinQT

Poor Carrington….you need a :hug:

Carrington :hahaha: No sir you tried it
    Jenie and Smonae :cheers:

deedeegirl :hugs: did you get my note downstairs :lol:

• Cubarican

“gold digging, ex stripper and attention whore” she’s come pretty damn far

Yep, on that Kim K plan.

They just brought me some water & I’m sitting on the curb ?#?SHAMED?

:dead: :dead:

• Miany

:dead: Carrington and I should NOT be laughing cause I know the EXACT feeling.. Damn airways start to tighten up and shii and you panic…
    But the way you wrote it :rofl:
    Glad you’re ok and yea….they think you’re on the stuff.

:shrugs: on this story

• MsB2u

WHAT IS IT THAT MILEY MOM DOES AGAIN NEVER HEARD OF HER BEING A MANAGER

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Carrington :hahaha: No sir you tried it

I can’t stop laughing yo! I can picture it! And him! :rofl: :rofl:

Carrington, walk back in there, and ‘demand’ a discount! :yes:

Talk alittle loud about your experience in their showroom :rofl:

• Miany

BrownskinQT says:
    ^^ yup…if Im Amber right now…. It is 10:20 am so far I woke up, s u c k Wiz off, made Wiz’ breakfast, pumped some breast milk, rolled Wiz’ daily blunts, Feed and bathe the baby… Right now I’m chillin :pc: on Sandra rose.com NOOOOOT tryna book no azzz gigs
    :facepalm: chicks dont even be wanting to sit…
    #WhereTheyGetTheEnergyFrom??

• deedeegirl

deedeegirl says:

@MisTaken I was about to have to wake up my inner project girl on you. LOL. No I’m kidding I had no idea what was going on. LOL

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    I can’t stop laughing yo! I can picture it! And him! :rofl: :rofl:
    ________________________
    Him beating on the windows with his face pressed against it leaving breathe marks with no sound :lol:

• Ms. Everything

I wouldn’t call it the Kim K plan cause Amber got married to a man that loves the ground she walks on and probably treats her better than the one who left her for Kim K. and looks a damn fool…. but :shrugs: that’s just me.

• BrownskinQT

She is the passion
    She is my melody
    And I amplify, amplify her sexuality
    When the lights go out
    My bed is the stage
    Her body is the pole
    And we just lose control
    And let nature take its course
    Just like that I’m in the palm of her hand
    Like a mike in the stand
    Turn us up if yall don’t hear me….

Miany says:

BrownskinQT says:
    :facepalm: chicks dont even be wanting to sit…
    #WhereTheyGetTheEnergyFrom??
    Exactly! I mean she could start a ‘thong line’ or try to get a :chickenhead: endorsement of some sort, and stack her money.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@CUBARICAN
    ““gold digging, ex stripper and attention whore” she’s come pretty damn far

Yep, on that Kim K plan.

:facepalm:

this post ain’t got NOTHING to do with Kim K.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yo Louie, check this ish out :popcorn:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:ha: :haha: <<all the sales people with Carringon

I found it more funny that you was lookin at that "Nissan Junke" than anything else. It looks like the turd from another bigger car.

Man, I BET money Kim can’t twerk :lol:

Now all we need is for someone to bring up B, and the post is all good :rofl:

• Cubarican

Teeeeheee! Hey man :hi:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Amber Rose is a successful plus size model. Why yall actin like she ain’t work?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yo Louie, check this ish out :popcorn:
    #mypostgoteatenTHISiswhatIposted :mad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    Yo Louie, check this ish out :popcorn:
    #mypostgoteatenTHISiswhatIposted :mad:

Is Big Brother eating my posts?!?! :scared:

SR, all my font is not showing up :shrug:

• Who Dat

Hey Amber :love:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Leaving work early today :buttshake:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Deedeegirl read my comment and said hol up wait one MF minute :shotsfired:

*claps hands*YO THIS HOE*claps hands*TRIED DEE*claps hands*YO SHE DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW I AM ABOUT TO *claps hands*ANNIHILATE HER

*deedeegirl jumping up in down in her chair at work with her hand over her mouth* :typing: Waits for me to clap back.… Reads my reply :oops:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

K Dubb :hugs: You inspired me to go read the roll call post and baybee :ghost: I tried to get a few in this am but it’s not the same as being there :(

• felinelurker

Jesus! I’m crying @Carrington’s post! I’m supposed to be in the bed sick, hubby giving me the side eye. Glad you’re ok, but I haven’t laughed this hard in a minute.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    Is Big Brother eating my posts?!?! :scared:
    SR, all my font is not showing up :shrug:
    _____________________________________________
    *the smile people give slow people when they say stuff like I could have made all As if they had multiple choice instead of essays*

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

——————-
    :rofl: :( :ashamed:

• GAGIRL87

I just had a panic attack at the dealership!!!!

______________________________________________________________________

EMERGAWD #REALTEARS :crying:

• Milky

I call miley so called twerkin backboning becuz this nassy bish aint got shait to twerk :buttshake:

• Who Dat

Adds Mannie to the roll call…
    And Caramel
    And the bish who used to have an orange arse picture up here. Forgot her name but that bish came for me once and she used a 1977 Polaroid for her gravi pic.
    All the banned Roses
    All the present Roses
    Tiffani at Walgreens (hoe pay attention)

• Ms. Everything

:waves: @Man

• deedeegirl

No @MisTaken, I just wanted to know how I had disturbed the peace and love. :peace:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————-
    :dead:

• GAGIRL87

*KICKS DOWN BLOG DOE*

Hey all my sessy bishes :buttshake: :yahoo: it’s friday TURNUP >>>>>>>> :thankyou: <<<<<<< (really me on the strippa pole)

• felinelurker

Ooh, Dubb, did u get that Amber Alert last nite? Scared the shyt outta me!

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Tiffani at Walgreens (hoe pay attention)
    ——————————

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bammin on them folks WINDERS like that :rofl:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

GAGIRL :danban: :woohoo:

• Who Dat

Ooh, Dubb, did u get that Amber Alert last nite? Scared the shyt outta me!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I seen one on the highway this morning on the way to work.

You in NC??? :yahoo:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@YALL
    “Man, I BET money Kim can’t twerk ”

Kim is a LADY! So you are right, she can’t twerk. She don’t do chit like that unbecoming of a LADY!

• felinelurker

Yea maam! But the alert came on my phone like 1 am. Glad they found the baby.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Amber was doing a bit of modeling, but she has gotten too big for that now. She had that Seagrams deal. Her biggest problem is she doesn’t want to do the one thing she is qualified to do which is reality TV.

• tipdagemini

HEY SMONE

• Miany

:waves: <~~~~~ really the dollaz I'm throwing at Gagirl lol.. :hug: happy Friday!
    ^^ :dead:

:rofl: Man
    =========
    Kdub, blondon :lol: #redpictureracistbish :rofl:
    ============
    GA :hug:
    San :waves:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Ooh, Dubb, did u get that Amber Alert last nite? Scared the shyt outta me!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I seen one on the highway this morning on the way to work
    I got that one too. It stopped the music playing through my AUX in the :steer: and I was all :cuss: till I saw it was bout the babies

• MsB2u

Milky says:

——————–
    :cosign:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    __________________________
    clearly you have never seen the videos her and her family release doing music video and she twerks (or tried) to in the pool in a swimsuit :huh: And when she dropped in on Reggie and wiggled it. Go look :typing: I know you got it saved :lol:

• felinelurker

@taken, it’s a wake up call about leaving kids in the car

:sheep: BBL
    :pigsfly:

• felinelurker

@taken, u in the nc area too?

felinelurker says:
    @taken, u in the nc area too?
    _________________________
    Twice in one day. Ya’ll will not get me outted :kona:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

let me stop playing with feline :lol:
    Yes we been hurr a few yurrs

• GAGIRL87

Taken can I come visit :coffee:

• felinelurker

:grill: @ taken

• LSLH

HO 97 radio jock

I see what you did there Sandra! :rofl:

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

If this Phillylispbish gets more voiceover work before I get to be the next *69 lady I’m going to be HOT

#whoyouknow

• http://www.allthingsfabandfly.com All Things Fab and Fly

@Carrington

I am DYING laughing at your story! Pure hilarity!!!