Beyonce Rides Bike to Work in Brooklyn

Jay Z and Liv

Singer Beyonce says she rode her bike to the Barclays center for the final concert of her 3-night stand at the home of the Brooklyn Nets in Brooklyn on Monday.

The 31-year-old mother-of-1 wrote “I biked to Barclays for my last show in Brooklyn!” If we’re to believe Beyonce, she supposedly biked the grueling 3-mile trip from her home, through congested streets and across the Brooklyn bridge to the Barclays Center.

Beyonce’s husband, aging rapper Jay Z, 44, strolled onstage to steal her spotlight as she sang “Bow Down”. Then Beyonce sang background for Jay as he rapped his single “Tom Ford” before kissing him on the cheek. The couple slow danced near the side of the stage then Jay Z waved goodbye.

Beyonce is apparently ignoring the latest round of allegations against her husband for cheating with women who look suspiciously like Bey.

Jay Z and Liv

“For the most part, Jay hit me on some, ‘I’ll hit you when I’m in town’… This is while he is married to Beyonce,” female rapper Liv told PNC Radio.

Liv, whose sister is reality TV star Karlie Redd, said Jay Z sent one of his goons over to ask her for her phone number. But Liv has higher standards so she declined.

“For me, I’m not that chick. I could do a lot of things but [I choose not to.],” she said. “I have a lot of respect for Beyonce. As an artist, as a woman, as a wife.”

“I could do a lot of grimey things, so I could get in a position, but I would have to look at myself in the mirror…Why not just work for it?… I’m not even on that. I’m not trying to compromise for this game.”

Liv put pen to paper and wrote a song describing the surreal moment when she almost became one of Jay Z’s concubines.

I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey
    We were on the same set of a commercial, see
    I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me
    I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see
    I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me
    Excuse me Miss, do me a favor
    Put your number on this piece of paper
    When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later
    I know most chicks would have took the bait
    But then those chicks be the ones I hate
    I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up
    Would it be me on stage throwing it up!

241 Responses to “Beyonce Rides Bike to Work in Brooklyn”

THis is Believable, I mean it takes a FIT person to bounce around gyrate hoop,holler and roll around for 2hours.

that wapper chick says she has RESPeCt for BEY . . . OH :rolleyes:

Cubarican says:

______________________________

Isn’t that what you are doing by reporting this and writing a song about it?? :shrug:

BoogieNites says:

redd’s kin? :rolleyes:

Jessie says:

If she is to be believed, then KUDOS to her! I’m sure it took a lot for an aspiring artist to walk away from someone as powerful as Jay-Z. I can appreciate what she did and have mad respect for her decision. The worst mistake a woman can make is to get “caught up” with someone else’s husband. It’s simply not worth it!!

:yawn: Mornin’ and chit

Such A F'n Lady says:

Slow new day Auntie? :coffee:

Mornin’ all! :waves:

oops :yawn:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

:rolleyes: In the infamous words of Jay-Z himself “I’on believe you… you need more people”

Cubarican says:

So Bey biked by herself in Brooklyn without getting mobbed?

Such A F'n Lady says:

Cubarican says:

So Bey biked by herself in Brooklyn without getting mobbed?
    ____________________________

You know Julius not gonna let Bey outta his sight for a minute. He was probably on a bike beside her.

flsun99 says:

Whateva….

Good morning errybody!!

Smonae says:

Good Morning everyone :waves:

This chick Karlie Redd sis, being messy in her blood

She’s not that chick but she giving interviews? Girl please. So what if Jay cheats. Isn’t that what men are created to do? I mean that’s what you said.

I don’t know if the woman rode the bike, but three miles on a bike is nowhere near grueling for a woman in my condition let alone Beyonce. And you know Julius was jogging right beside her so she was safe.

Liv, whose sister is reality TV star Karlie Redd,

:facepalm:

:shotsfired: <<<what I think of her credibility

How you write a song about considering being a side hoe?
    :facepalm:

Chit like this is why hoes never prosper in the end.

Smonae says:

Beyonce showed up and showed out in Brooklyn, I :love: her

:party:

lyric says:

Bey may have biked there but you can best believe her security team was right there peddling right beside her. They were probably on a custom 3 seater bike..one guard in the front, one guard in the back, and bey in the middle. As far as Ms. Redd….yea he pushed up on you and outta respect you declined..un humm. Most likely he just wasn’t that into you boo.

Smonae says:

Bomb & Bird

I really liked Amy Ruth’s, thanks ladies :thankyou:

Crickett says:

Sandra, I just got back from a summer in New York- and yes, I believe it. My sister bikes across the Brooklyn Bridge all the time and she is never alone.

Smonae says:

Bey in shape, its not like she can’t do it :shrugs:

jazi65 says:

Morning ev1 :hi:

beyaki :yawn:

Liv – is very pretty but could have kept this mess to herself.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    Chit like this is why hoes never prosper in the end.
    ^^^ :rofl: I like laughed out loud when I read….it’s true tho… dumb dumb how u gone ALMOST kiss then tell?????
    :waves: Man, jazi, Smonae, Luvn, Crickett, Lyric, MSB, Bird, flsun, Cuba, Boogie, Jessie, Ky, Jenie, Bomb…..

Caramel Rain says:

Why is it so hard to believe that JayZ wouldnt cheat on Bey? It’s not like he’s a “god”. That LIV chick can flow, I seen her on Utube. But at the same time, if you respect his wife, why put JayZ on blast? Idk and I really dont care.

Nothing wrong with biking. Everybody should walk/ride in the fresh air. Good for your mind. Bey looks great like always.

Smonae & Mainy :hugs:

Crickett says:

Argh! LIV is the garbage, I don’t know why these American men want third world gutter broads. She had 2K Youtube hits now she has thousands.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

I used to walk across the BK Bridge all the time it’s really not that bad a walk :shrugs:

@CARAMEL
    “But at the same time, if you respect his wife, why put JayZ on blast? ”

That’s that phucked up logic that run in her family I think. :lol:

“I coulda stole that ol thirsty nigga, but I showed mercy on Beyonce cause I like her music and chit.” – Liv

I guess she think this goin get her a music deal. She betta stop phuckin with them Carter’s or that “career” of hers goin wind up missing like Keri Hilson’s.

Miany says:

OMG I just looked down and saw a pic of a drowned lil boy with scars from a pool vent on his chest I’m in tears…. coulda put it under NSFW….

Drag_Anne_fly says:

Yeezy said it best, in ‘Blood on the leaves’ Nina Simone sample….

To all my second string bitches, trying to get a baby
    Trying to get a baby, now you talkin’ crazy
    I don’t give a damn if you used to talk to Jay-Z
    He ain’t with you, he with Beyonce, you need to stop actin’ lazy.

These hoes need to relax……tryna catch Jay riding dirty, it ain’t gon happen boo!

Liv, whose sister is reality TV star Karlie Redd,

Oh Lord that says a lot right there :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why is it so hard to believe that JayZ wouldnt cheat on Bey? (It’s not. Well at least not to me. He is a man, but I won’t start that)

It’s not like he’s a “god”. That LIV chick can flow, I seen her on Utube.
    But at the same time, if you respect his wife, why put JayZ on blast? (Uhh I don’t really think respecting the wife has anything to do with it. Yes I respect you, so I did not sleep with your man, however I want it known. She clearly has no respect for Jay-Z)

Idk and I really dont care. (Exactly :tea: )

:tea:

:hi: Miany

Liv, whose sister is reality TV star Karlie Redd,

Oh Lord that says a lot right there
    ——
    That’s not really fair. So because one sister is a clown, she has to be?

Drag_Anne_fly says:

Hahahahahahaha search party’s still out, Keri’s career LMAO!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It’s not like he’s a “god”. That LIV chick can flow, I seen her on Utube.
    Idk and I really dont care.

:tea: Shyt messy chicks do

——
    lol. I would think that he would cheat with people that can’t really hurt him. Someone he can fle and not one soul would care. And I don’t put anything past anyone. But whatever, bceause let’s say he is a cheater, I don’t see Bey leaving him.

MissHarlem says:

She claims NY and thats not hard to believe she rode a bike :shrug:

HELLO EVERYONE :waves:

NAE glad you liked it. Amy Ruths is my go to when Im feeling lazy. The Cove is my hangout for drinks and good quick bites.

:bday: Jenie… as the kids say these days TURN UP :party:

@BOMBSHELL
    “Jay was probably looking for a girl for Memph Bleek… I’on see him cheating on Bey and if he were to do so it would have to be with someone who could elevate his status even more”

Plus a chick lower on the totem pole tends to know their posisition and not trip and chit when it’s time to go back “home.” So in that regard, Liv was the perfect side piece….except for ther “Karly Redd Bloodlines.”

Never phuck with anyone remotely related to Karly Redd. We need that entire genetic strain to die out.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why does she have to be messy because she is telling her story? So she should keep it to herself? Cover up the wrong he was doing (if true)? I don’t think that’s cool.

Miany says:

:yawn: anyone know where I can get a last min flight for the low low??

GAGIRL87 says:

:whistle: I don’t mess with no snitches SO don’t tell me who tellin

Alright now Liv why you telling this now???? don’t get found no where stankin you know how Jay an nem roll :rofl:

@BOMBSHELL
    _____________________________________
    ^^^^^ Sounds logical to me :tea:
    _________________________________________
    except for ther “Karly Redd Bloodlines.”

MissHarlem says:

MIANY where you going and when?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie happy birthday babes :yahoo: :woohoo:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Miany have you tried cheap o air or priceline?

@BOMBSHELL

——————–

Probably true… but I see Jay as an egomaniac who needs to have the “top chick” on his arm just to say ish like “I got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain” or to tell folks “you don’t got my lady money” I’on see him risking all that for some meat bird as my Sicilian granny calls them :rofl:

Miany says:

:party: JENIE :koolaid3: HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!
    :waves: Gagirl, Nakeya, Miss Harlem…

**** yall do know Sandra only doubting the bike ride thing cuz it’s Beyonce…that’s how their relationship is set up***

@JENIE

:jack: <<<for ur birthday

Your welcome…

So what if Jay cheats. Isn’t that what men are created to do?

:clap: Exactly! These ladies don’t hear you, though. :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Why you going so hard in the paint on this shyt its just stuff being thrown out there damn :tea: fugg Good day people! BBL on the next post

GAGIRL87 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

@ Man may have a point :think: as crazy as it sounds!

JENIE my fellow LEO HAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDDAAAYYYYY :partyhat:

@DEM
    “Probably true… but I see Jay as an egomaniac who needs to have the “top chick” on his arm just to say ish like “I got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain” or to tell folks “you don’t got my lady money” I’on see him risking all that for some meat bird as my Sicilian granny calls them ”

Tiger
    Woods

(I could name more and more and more examples but I think this alone should suffice)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh Jenie you mad? I was just having conversation like I do everyday on here like everyone does? But ok. See ya later.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Miany :kiss: where are you going?

Miany says:

@Nakeya…. I tried price….line but I’m holding out for something lower lol
    @Miss Harlem 8/16-8/19 from FLL/ MIA to JFK/LGA

Smonae says:

Harlem & Mainy :hugs:

That honey chicken was everything :yes:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

So what if Jay cheats. Isn’t that what men are created to do?
    :clap: Exactly! These ladies don’t hear you, though. :coffee:

—————————————————-

:rolleyes: Only bustas cheat REAL MEN know about MONOGAMY :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Just read Man’s avi #weak :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Yall fall for the banana in the tailpipe every time I tell ya every time :rofl:

*************

Didnt you know? Anybody that disagrees with anything the Carter’s do are haters, messy, trifling etc.. :rolleyes:

RIP to Liv career tho. It was over before it began

Tiger
    Woods

——————————-

Elin is NO WHERE near Bey’s level of fame so try again Man :nono:

The Master Beta :D says:

She must want to be the next Cathy White :yawn:

Miany says:

anyone know where I can get a last min flight for the low low??

***************

where you going? try kayak

MissHarlem says:

NAE that honey chicken will get you everytime

MIANY thats my route I always do :danban: just got back from there. My fav airline 179 to come 203 to go back jetblue but if you a member and have points even cheaper

—-
    @Kenya LMAO true. I forgot.

*************
    @ Man, that makes sense.. Im mad that I agree with this tho.

Hope everyone got their Powerball tixx :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Exactly! These ladies don’t hear you, though.
    ____________________________________________________________________

They say a nigga gone be a nigga. But u ain’t gone be MY nigga doing that nigga **** :coffee:

——————————–

:applause: CO-MF’n-SIGN

anw_rootbeer says:

Cubarican says:

______________________________

Isn’t that what you are doing by reporting this and writing a song about it??
    ———————————–
    EXACTLY! Tell a couple girlfriends, and keep it moving….what you get out blasting him, the same thing you get if you accepted his proposal

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hope everyone got their Powerball tixx
    —–
    A bunch of us at work played!! Good luck to everyone who did

@GA
    “Just read Man’s avi #weak ”

—————————————–

Someone should have told that to She-wade… that’s probably what got Siohvaughn bat shyt crazy rhat nah :tea:

@CARAMEL RAIN
    “Nope. Never cheat with a woman above or close to your main chick. Otherwise, why is she your main chick?

*************
    @ Man, that makes sense.. Im mad that I agree with this tho.

:yes:

Been working for eons…

Cubarican says:

A bunch of us at work played!! Good luck to everyone who did
    ________________________

We did a pool too. I need to remember to go get some for myself today.

Miany says:

@Miss Harlem.. THANKS :thankyou: I love that airline.. I’m signing up for the program now and eventually I’m probably gonna look into the amex card too cuz I need one and didnt know they partnered with Jet Blue

Only bustas cheat REAL MEN know about MONOGAMY

The only niggas 100% monogamous is niggas that can’t get it anywhere else.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Cubarican I need to do that as well. :yes: *fingers crossed that eithe I win or someone I know wins…I dont “know” yall but I know yall so it includes you all as well*

GAGIRL87 says:

Bomb, Smonae, Keya, Beta :waves:

Only bustas cheat REAL MEN know about MONOGAMY
    The only niggas 100% monogamous is niggas that can’t get it anywhere else.

—————————————

:huh: Well then again you wouldn’t know :tea:

MAMA MONSTER :waves:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Ga, in response to those Gibbson twins. Them chicks was straight weirdos, that sychronized walking, that fast talking, walking with their heads down and that eating slowing at the same time awkard. That was sad that the one twin died from a broken heart but, the other twin flourished once she passed. Didn’t even know black people lived in Wales during that time…
    On topic: I got ****…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb if I win you want to be my lawyer?

Only bustas cheat REAL MEN know about MONOGAMY

The only niggas 100% monogamous is niggas that can’t get it anywhere else.

*************************

:stop:

:wave: Hey GA!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Cubarican I need to do that as well. *fingers crossed that eithe I win or someone I know wins…I dont “know” yall but I know yall so it includes you all as well
    ****************

Even if you win or know somebody what wins, there is no way you can spend ALL that money in one life time. I dont even WANT 400 mill b/c your entire life will change. You prolly gotta change your name before you even collect your earnings b/c you will be on the news and stuff adn everybody and their grandpappy gonna be hounding you for $$$$$$.

FuturedocDonte says:

Well if appears lies run in that family :nono:

The Master Beta :D says:

GA :happy:

———–
    Chhiilleeee. My family and close friends could share with me, but I can’t have everyone and their momma asking me for money.

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

When I say that this girls breathe just fell on me like Holy Ghost at a Marvin sapp concert :coffee: chile

The only niggas 100% monogamous is niggas that can’t get it anywhere else.

—————————————

Well then again you wouldn’t know

______

Uh huh. Ask your hubby if you don’t believe me.

Miany says:

Never played the lotto but if I did and I won. I could have $800 million int eh bank. More money than I could count I’d tell all the phony friends I was broke… straight face tooo like

ooooh yo babydaddy took the rent money and spent it on Jordans for you and the 8 kids and now yalll need a loan???? oooooooh dannng dawg I aint got it :no:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Future :buttshake:

Part II (On The Run)<—loving this song right now

The Master Beta :D says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

The only niggas 100% monogamous is niggas that can’t get it anywhere else.
    —————————————
    Well then again you wouldn’t know
    ______
    Uh huh. Ask your hubby if you don’t believe me.
    _______________________________________________

:hahaha: Man u r special :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Boot girl I was on the internet researching them after that episode . Jennifer tried to strangle June with a radio cord and June responed by trying to throw Jeniffer off a bridge :facepalm: scrange :no: they say they had a love hate relationship..

Bootcampgirl says:

@ Boot girl I was on the internet researching them after that episode . Jennifer tried to strangle June with a radio cord and June responed by trying to throw Jeniffer off a bridge scrange they say they had a love hate relationship..
    Whaaatttt :pc:

flsun99 says:

Hey Sandra,
    I just read Tameka is taking Usher back to court to get custody of the boys. In the documents, she states he is leaving the kids with people who are not taking good care of them.

I pray they stop fighting over these kids and get it together!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb if I win you want to be my lawyer?

————————————–

I got you bew :winky:

Let me ask you ladies/hoes (which ever shoe fits) a question. What is yall sex drive on a scale of 1-10?

Man, this hoe really got me tappin out!
    :phew:

Bootcampgirl says:

————————————–

I’d love to have a $400milli problem… because now that homegirl done g’d me out money I have NO problem saying HELL NO to all them with their hands out… I’on owe nobody a dang thing!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, this hoe really got me tappin out!
    :phew:
    ——————————————————————–
    She wearing you out, huh? :lol:

Liv, whose sister is reality TV star Karlie Redd
    ————-
    :rofl: I was just about to say she looks like Karlie Redd… but she said she better than :hump: JZ to climb the ladder… if this is the case why is she talking about it if she’s all for working for it and not compromise? She wouldn’t have had to name dropped in any form.

Looks like Liv is just as messy as her sister. Who gave her the damn time to do this story any damn way?

*kicks in blog door* morning Roses *sips :coffee: *

DIVAAAAAA :waves:

—-

And Sandra why is it hard to believe she biked 3 miles? SHe has to get her stamina in her legs from something…

Just Looking says:

Twirls in behind DiVA :nun:

:hug: hey Bombshelly!!!! *rubs yo tummy* morning to dem babies

Bootcampgirl says:

:koolaid3: <—Diva's Mimosa

@KY

Man, this hoe really got me tappin out!

——————————————————————–

She wearing you out, huh?
    _____________________________

Man, I be so glad when her Aunt Flo’ come to town! Now, I always put in work cause I ain’t no punk!

But dayum, a nigga got asthma and chit.

Just ta looking! :hug: Hey bew thang!!!!!! :kiss:

The Master Beta :D says:

Diva :waves:

@KY

Man, this hoe really got me tappin out!

——————————————————————–

She wearing you out, huh?
    _____________________________

But dayum, a nigga got asthma and chit.
    ——————————————————————–
    I.Just.Fukkin.HOLLERED :rofl: :rofl:

Keep your inhaler on the nightstand…

Diva says:

Sandrarose say <—(in Joseline Hernandez voice) slow down you posting comments to fast! Heyul Sandra I can't help it if I am a fast typist! you need to cut that shyt out gal! :rofl:

:wave: Bootcamp you knows what Diva likes! :fistbump:

The Master Beta :D says:

JL :hi:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

But dayum, a nigga got asthma and chit.

————————————-

Lies told on SR :rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

MIANY no problem hun. I only fly with them so I love the price and perks :welcome: lol

@KY

Man, this hoe really got me tappin out!

——————————————————————–

She wearing you out, huh?
    _____________________________

But dayum, a nigga got asthma and chit.
    ————
    Incorporate raw/real honey in the :hump: sessions… it can help with asthma and give you the energy :rofl:

@KY
    “@Man if she has all that energy, put that broad on top and have her ride you into the sunset… *giddy-up*”

Man, I did that! Her azz too big! I feel like a chick layin up under her and she riding me and my whole body moving and tryin not to bang my head on the head board. :wtf:

**NOTE: She is NOT fat! Again, she is NOT fat, but she is tall and thick**

Bootcampgirl says:

An insurer says a contractor being sued by people injured in a Philadelphia building collapse that killed six others had an invalid insurance policy.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that Berkley Assurance Co. of Iowa filed a lawsuit Monday in Philadelphia Common Pleas Court. The company argues contractor Griffin Campbell misrepresented his history and details of the demolition.

Berkley also says Campbell’s insurance policy expired May 1 because he and his firm failed to pay a premium. The company is asking the court to confirm that the policy is either canceled or void.

A message left for Campbell’s attorney was not immediately returned.

The accident happened June 5 as the downtown building was being demolished. It collapsed onto a neighboring Salvation Army thrift store, killing two employees and four customers.
    For shame

DIIIIVVVAAAAAA :waves:

DOC :rofl: sthu I cant :lol:

*clutches faux pearls* Master Beta :wave: <—-shyly

flsun99 says:

But dayum, a nigga got asthma and chit
    ****************
    :lol: That is funny!!

Just Looking says:

@Man – That’s every man or whoreman dream. (Put on whateva lil shoefits)

:winky:

My scale depends on my mood…. if i’m tired 3 fully rested…refuse to discuss further as this is a family blog.

———–

IF YOU’RE HORNY LETS DO IT RIDE IT MY PONY MY SADDLE IS WAITING COME AND JUMP ON IT

Diva says:

MissHarlem get over here and give Diva some of that sugah gul! :kiss: When our dayum Dallas gone come back? I’m ready for that dayum John Ross to pop thangs off like his daddy taught him.

Just Looking says:

CHic got man HEMMED UP. :rofl: :woot: Let’s hear for the girls!!

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

———–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who hony? Well it is :hump: day!!!! Ride it like you is in the ROE DAE O! :rofl:

@JUST LOOKING
    “@Man – That’s every man or whoreman dream. (Put on whateva lil shoefits)”

I KNOW! It was my dream too, but I guess you gotta be careful what you ask for.

Now I be talkin bout “Let’s just watch the movie this time” and “You know I gotta get up in the morning and chit.”
    :facepalm:

See, I think I’m just more used to more petite women. Phuckin her is a lot of work mayne!

Just Looking says:

@Man – That’s every man or whoreman dream. (Put on whateva lil shoefits)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And don’t forget your shoelifts nucca :rofl:

@KY

**NOTE: She is NOT fat! Again, she is NOT fat, but she is tall and thick**
    ———————————————————————
    Welp. There’s really only one thing you can do in this situation….

Introduce her to anal :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

@KY
    **NOTE: She is NOT fat! Again, she is NOT fat, but she is tall and thick**
    _______________________________________

I was just about to say I knew you liked fat chicks :lol: but how tall are you :huh:

Just Looking says:

CHic got man HEMMED UP. :rofl: :woot: Let’s hear for the girls!!
    ——————————————————————-
    Who Run Da World :rofl:

Miany says:

@Man.. is this SAME chick who ordered ur meal???
    CHAAAAAAANGING PLACES :whistle:

:newpost: and its hilarious :rofl:

@KY

**NOTE: She is NOT fat! Again, she is NOT fat, but she is tall and thick**
    ———–
    :rofl: he had to clarify.

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost: well not really comments are off

_______________________________________

I was just about to say I knew you liked fat chicks but how tall are you
    **************
    @ Beta,
    I was thinking the same thing. I am 5’8 3/4 and never had this problem! But BF is 6’4. Sooo Man gotta be like.. app 5’5-5’7? Just speculation :tea:

Just Looking says:

@Man – Awww just hush, you be complaining in December talkn bout the new chic that is a lame and can’t fugg. Consider yourself :champ: Let that heifer ride it till the weeks fall off.

:kiss:

Diva says:

:shrugs: comments off…. she a friend of the blog or summthin?

Cubarican says:

Ok I’m mad the comments are off?! How many MG gonna clap back? This is like 4 for 4.

Miany says:

rosa poses with her hhomeboys diff than I do with mine but nonetheless I liked her response. Look like she done turned Sandy to a friend.. I can see how she built up those businesses :winky:

@KY
    “Welp. There’s really only one thing you can do in this situation….

Introduce her to anal ”

She fine with that! I did that once before but that chit hurt my dyck (no pun intended)!

MAN :rofl: S.T.F.U sir I cant with you either

DIVA :kiss: guuhhllll I is waiting on our Dallas. He gon make us proud :yes: there is no date but in Jan :wail:

_______________________________________

I was just about to say I knew you liked fat chicks but how tall are you
    **************
    @ Beta,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thought he was Ceelo’s height, no? :kona:

MAN :rofl: S.T.F.U sir I cant with you either

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :crying: lawd that’s too long to wait, but he besta brang it!

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

GOOD MORNING YALLL!!! :waves:

Hey Sandy, you coulda left the comments on… either way we GOOONNNEEE say sumthin… :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Yes, I did say weeks, because he’ll be done with her soon.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Wut Wut :waves: How’s the lil one?

@CARAMEL
    “Sooo Man gotta be like.. app 5’5-5’7?”

Yes, this is my height range.

She is close to six feet.
    :facepalm:

The Master Beta :D says:

_______________________________________
    I was just about to say I knew you liked fat chicks but how tall are you
    **************
    @ Beta,
    _________________________________________

MissHarlem says:

JUST git on over here and show me some love :hug:

Comments off you say. Welp let me go up yonder and take a look. Either way if something aint right I will say it :shrug:

The Master Beta :D says:

@KY
    “Welp. There’s really only one thing you can do in this situation….
    Introduce her to anal ”

Just Looking says:

@Miss Harlem :kiss: :happy:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Soooooo MG runs a “tax business” but is sending you attachments for parties versus the website/info for her “tax business” :rolleyes:

*************

Barf! *baby oil next time* Not that I’ve done that before but this nasty lady works with me and tells me all her business. She’s a real life
    s!ut. I laugh at the stories she tells me.

I see ol girl got yall hoes straight for tryin to clown the other day!

She is a reputable business woman! How dare you all judge her for sending in her scanticly clad booty shots to a blogger!
    :nono: <<tsk tsk

The Master Beta :D says:

Wut :waves:

:wave: hey Wut Wut in the Butt :buttshake:

I thought he was Ceelo’s height, no
    **************

with the baby t-rex arms? :thinking:

————-
    Man gonna end up putting a ring on that girl! :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

I was flattered that you selected me as your morning glory today. I am a frequent reader of your blog.

:claps:
    look who just became a new FRIEND OF THE BLOG :warning:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Aunty batting 0 for what w/ these MG posts??? :rofl: Everyone of them clapping back though :rofl:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

@Dem Babies

:hug: she is improving. Today was her first day back to school. I have to send a note so she can sit up front to see the board.

MissHarlem says:

Welp BOMB said it for me so no need.

PAGING DUBB what say you bout this letter?

RAZZLE, WUT and anybody else coming in :waves:

*************

s!ut. I laugh at the stories she tells me.
    ——————-
    Baby oil is a big :nono: as is vaseline… KY is best for all occasions.

@CARAMEL
    “Sooo Man gotta be like.. app 5’5-5’7?”

Yes, this is my height range.

She is close to six feet.

**********************

Oh. So does your height and weight “match”? You may have to stick with chicks between 5’1-5’5 and 90-130lbs to avoid serious injuries especially head trauma from the headboard

I thought he was Ceelo’s height, no
    **************

with the baby t-rex arms? :thinking:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: hey say people say he look like ceelo green so yes baby t-rex arms and all

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Atleast her letter sounded like she has some sense. :lol:

I thought he was Ceelo’s height, no
    **************

with the baby t-rex arms?
    ——-
    And claws for toes… :lol:

Good morning to all that spoke to me. Sorry if I missed you :hug:

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

DIVAAAAHHH :hug:

MAASSTAHHH :kiss:

:applause: Rosa answered back how she was supposed to :yes:
    ————-
    Man, you got a tall girl now? :lol:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

@Dem Babies

—————————————–

Glad to hear she’s doing better :phew:

@KY
    “Welp. There’s really only one thing you can do in this situation….

Introduce her to anal ”

——————————————————————-
    I got nothing, Homie :shrug:

You’re complaining about something most Men would kill for…

A willing partner who will do damn near anything AND order your food for you? :lol:

How’s the head game?

MissHarlem says:

Welp BOMB said it for me so no need.

———————————

*fingaz from my eyes to yo eyes* We is :fistbump:

^^^^^
    several successful reputable businesses.. :sarcasm: The ONE GUY she admitted to fuggin aint much the guy she pictured with. She mighty cozy with chad OCho CInco…..her ummm frien….ummm client..
    :facepalm: you done admitted to givin a broke millionaire financial advice….

Baby oil should only be used for your feet <—what a real life hoe once said, but ummm that's another story for another day :rofl:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Atleast her letter sounded like she has some sense. :lol:

————————————

Or she actually knows how to use spell check :tea:

@CARAMEL

YES! This is what I’m discovering! Workin my azz to death! And she ALWAYS horny! I mean DAYUM! Then get mad after I bust I right back hard like a light switch!

I mean, at least get a nigga a sandwhich or something!
    Ima stop foolin with that hoe after this weekend.

@KY
    “Welp. There’s really only one thing you can do in this situation….

Introduce her to anal ”

——————————————————————-
    I got nothing, Homie :shrug:

You’re complaining about something most Men would kill for…

How’s the head game?
    :popcorn:
    This is gonna be good :lol:

========
    :rofl: Miany

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

you done admitted to givin a broke millionaire financial advice…

————————————–

Shows you exactly what kind of “tax business” she running :tea:

Baby oil is a big as is vaseline… KY is best for all occasions
    ****************

hmm, never used KY before but I would think it its best b/c it’s water based. But heck no to the vaseline. That’s just too thick :cold:

:woot: <–for everyone! #lazypostingbecauseiamfull

Miany says:

@Man… my bad habit has been heard saying “im done with her after this time” since at least June of 2012… :tea: You gone get hooked to at least ONE THING her high energy azz doing… mark my words

:nepost: Comments are off :newpost:

KyCakes says:

Well Queen Rosa, since you read the blog, my humble apologies for assuming you were a heaux.

It’s hard out here for REAL Women who do the damn thing with no support or handouts from those that have clubs swangin’ betwixt their thighs.

It’s just that when most females intro a Man to their child as “this is my friend whoopty-whoo” nine times outta ten, that friend has Mama’s knees over said friends shoulders.

I’m sure you can understand how we were all led astray, run amuck, hoodwinked AND bamboozled.

And as for ole girl up top, something’s off about her :huh:

@CARAMEL

I mean, at least get a nigga a sandwhich or something!
    Ima stop foolin with that hoe after this weekend.

******************
    :rofl: Good luck big dawg! You never miss a well til the water runs dry tho.. Wait until you replace her before you let her go :wink:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Ima stop foolin with that hoe after this weekend.
    ———————————————————————-
    :whistle:
    “What makes that little old ant; think he can move that rubber tree plant…He’s got HIGH HOPES”

#WhoppersToldOnSR

@MIANY
    “my bad habit has been heard saying “im done with her after this time” since at least June of 2012… You gone get hooked to at least ONE THING her high energy azz doing… mark my words”

:think:

I thought he was Ceelo’s height, no
    **************

with the baby t-rex arms?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    hey say people say he look like ceelo green so yes baby t-rex arms and all

******************

:lol: :rofl:

you done admitted to givin a broke millionaire financial advice….

Her and Harfen Are friends her client,But you taking pics of him and ur daughter *counts on FANAgas* 1+1 = 5 here :think:

Miany says:

SHE TRIED TO :cloud: us on the slide.. she know dayum well those “females who dunno her” were us biyyyyatch I know James Harden fugged u ok?? :stop: Your lady juices were still drippin off his beard at brunch biyyatch.

————
    I remember back when I was in HS this dude said when he was at Christian Summer Camp he used it for anal *pause for effect* and he said it smelled horrible… He never said whether or not he used protection… :no:

Baby oil is a big as is vaseline… KY is best for all occasions
    ****************

———————————————————————
    Astro Glide is best :tea:

:wave: Razzle

DTTS

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Ima stop foolin with that hoe after this weekend.

——————————————-

All you gotta do is deflate her Man… quit playin’ :rofl:

********************************

:whistle:
    But he’s got high hopes, he’s got high hopes
    He’s got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time you’re gettin’ low
    instead of lettin’ go
    Just remember that ant
    Oops there goes another rubber tree plant :whistle:

:happy: Divvvuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrro :blink:

^^^ :lol: we got got :sarcasm:
    ummm Ky kindly change your gravi back to something half shii. please and thanks

MsDiva, how’s the GrandMan?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SHE TRIED TO us on the slide.. she know dayum well those “females who dunno her” were us biyyyyatch I know James Harden fugged u ok?? Your lady juices were still drippin off his beard at brunch biyyatch.
    —-
    :dead: and :dead: again

@DEM
    “Ima stop foolin with that hoe after this weekend.

——————————————-

All you gotta do is deflate her Man… quit playin’

Naw, she’s real. I ain’t gotta lie, especially bout no hoe wanting to phuck more than me.

:think: Yall think it’s possible that I’m not satisfying her? :eek:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    That hoe just overly horny is all.

We’re they some hoe pics yall? I can’t remember :lol: I just remember the pink coverup and ION care enough to go back and look :shrug:

———————————————

Welp :tea: :popcorn: :dead:

MissHarlem says:

BOMB we usually here more times than not :yes:

SON :2dance:

MIANY pppreeeaaccchhh he loves it

Sandra turned comments on upstairs.

She need you to tear that azz UP Man! :yes:

Miany says:

@Man… my bad habit has been heard saying “im done with her after this time” since at least June of 2012… You gone get hooked to at least ONE THING her high energy azz doing… mark my words

*************

yall will end up getting married in the future. You will start playing more of a wifey role and then he’ll realize he’s in loev with you and boom, there it is. :dance:

MissHarlem says:

KY you too get the stfu from me. I aint heard rubber tree plant in about 565698565898 yrs. Git and kindly :lol:

@DEM
    “Ima stop foolin with that hoe after this weekend.

——————————————-

All you gotta do is deflate her Man… quit playin’

:think: Yall think it’s possible that I’m not satisfying her? :eek:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    That hoe just overly horny is all.
    ———————————————————————
    Look, from my experience, when I start getting it, I seriously can’t get enough. It takes about three months for me to feel like I don’t require it to breathe…

You may just have to put in some more time, @Man. She’ll wear out eventually. But your main goal is to make HER cry uncle first…

So drink you a five hour energy, kick in that door and be like “My name is Buck, I drive a truck and I came to _______”

*******************

uuugggghhhh.. enough said :lol: barf. I’m blowed dude at a “Christian camp” was talking about anal :lol:

KyCakes says:

@MissHarlem :lol: Hey it was @Caramel that typed the WHOLE song….
    My chorus was just appropriate for @Man’s situation..

Luvnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hey pretty lady :happy:

DTTS chile he is tryna walk….getting outta the way for anutha baby!!!! That heffa betta get that depo that’s all I gots to say :rofl:

Miany says:

@Man give her a glass and a half of red wine. try to wear her out a lil with fore play….do a lot of it , let her do u a bit then don’t actually get to poking her until she’s a little wore out. Put her to work… she gots to hold legs up she gots to prop herself up, etc. dont let her lay flat at all… work every muscle…. the more active she is round one the easier for you to get away with only going 2 rounds. :yawn:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sandra turned comments on upstairs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :warning: Proceed with Caution…she may be tryna free up some blog spots :hahaha:

———————————————————————
    …and don’t forget to rub one out BEFORE you two link up….

“My name is Buck, I drive a truck and I came to _______”

:dead:

Man, you getting advice and ish on here :hahaha:

KY idgaf for comment 224 AND 231 you still need to git :rofl:

KY idgaf for comment 224 AND 231 you still need to git :rofl:
    —————————————————————-
    After I hit ‘submit’ I said to myself “Self, why are you giving ‘the enemy’ pointers?” :lol:

MissHarlem says:

KYYYYY :wail: I dont know if its bc I got the giggles or what but you still an ass :rofl: I hate you today

@MissHarlem :hug: I LOVE that you hate me so :rofl:

MsDiva, she better not be getting ready for #2 :lol:

Is the GrandMan a ‘piece of cake’ for her? If so, maybe yall should be getting ready for #2 :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

uuugggghhhh.. enough said barf. I’m blowed dude at a “Christian camp”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    was as far as I got and I went :eek:

then I read the rest and it made sense :lol:

Man just cant handle her is all. You better hope she don’t find no horse dack fool and leave your three inches for that :kona:

All outta love is all :hug:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva, she better not be getting ready for #2 :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandman is numba 2! We don't need no moe!!!!!!