Celebrity Seed: ANTM’s Eva Marcille is Pregnant

Eva Marcille is Pregnant

Former America’s Top Model alumni Eva Pigford Marcille is pregnant with songwriter Kevin McCall’s baby, BET.com reports exclusively. Marcille, who once enjoyed life as an in-demand lipstick lesbian, was unlucky at love with several Hollywood men — including actor Lance Gross — before she landed McCall. Let’s hope this one lasts.

Eva Marcille exclusively confirms to BET.com that she is expecting her first child with songwriter Kevin McCall. The model and actress, who is five months pregnant, tells BET.com, “Being able to bring a life into the world is every woman’s dream but for me it’s more than just a dream it is a magical, mystical journey which I get to share with this amazing man.” Eva adds, “Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with.”

We were introduced to Marcille, 28, when she won cycle three of America’s Next Top Model in 2005. The Los Angeles native continued to conquer film and television, especially in her role as Tyra Hamilton on The Young and the Restless, which earned her two NAACP Image Award nominations.

Eva is part of the BET family: She’s hosted My Model Looks Better Than Your Model and Rip the Runway and has appeared in Let’s Stay Together. Marcille will also guest star on the upcoming second season of Real Husbands of Hollywood (watch a sneak peek below).

“My life continues to be a bundle of incredible experiences,” says Marcille. “I get to do this incredible show on BET and I get to be a mom and live this amazing life that God has bestowed upon me. Who could ask for anything more?”

• New Couple Alert? Eva Pigford and Mystery Woman
  • Beyonce Dropped $5K On Gifts for Baby “North West”
  • Beyonce, Raising a Narcissist
  • Royce Reed Congratulates Dwight Howard On Being a Daddy Again
  • Spotted on Bossip

118 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: ANTM’s Eva Marcille is Pregnant”

Gigi26 says:

Ummm…yeah. Be Blessed.

That’s wonderful. I didn’t have time to read the story because I gotta set up a meeting right quick. Did they mention marriage? BRB

deedeegirl says:

Can’t stand her but congrats.

libra80sbaby says:

So I dont get no shout out for tippin you off on this Sandra??? oh ok :kona:

I Run New York says:

He looks “how you doin” there. On the breakfast club he looked really cute and seemed like a genuine guy.

The Pearl! says:

Why was my first thought: “dang! her man has some DSL’s!”

They don’t care about being married no more in Hollywood and um the isn’t the dude that was her guy on her show last year. What she do get knocked up right after meeting him

Jdore says:

“Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with.”
      ~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: remember this quote when baby daddy #2 pops up

deedeegirl says:

Bird, nobody gets married anymore. damn shame.

I loved on Americas next top model. :yes: But she is a terrible actress :no: they gave her that nomination :no: congratulations to her!

Scared of Birth Control too :no:

Gigi26 says:

Man dude got lips that would suck yo puzzy straight AWF! :claps:

Ni ni says:

:homo: , :gay: I wish we had a strawberry emote for fruit.

I Run New York says:

“I wish we had a strawberry emote for fruit.”

He looks it in this picture but he was in the Chris Brown Deuces video and looks regular there.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

“Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with.”
      ~~~~~~~~
      remember this quote when baby daddy #2 pops up
      by Jdore on Aug 27, 2013 at 5:32 pm
      ————
      :hahaha: Then it will be (insert name) is the only man I would dare re-embark on this beautiful journey with. It feels like the first time again

Is that nig smizing up there tho???! :huh:
      Congrats Eva

Jdore says:

“Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with.”
      ~~~~~~~~
      remember this quote when baby daddy #2 pops up

******************

No doubt. Why these mens won’t wife us man?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Pearl said he had DSLs
      Elizabeth I’m coming to join ya :ghost:

sassyshe says:

Hey yall we have to congratulate Eva for landing a steady paycheck. Life is hard out there for an expired model/struggling actress.

Would you wife someone you don’t really know :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      Who? :shrug:

Earwig says:

That dont look like the guy she was dating on her show :think: IDK who he is but hes handsome. Like Tyson Beckford on a budget. Like if Tyson was Steak, Kevin would be ground beef. Ground beef thats slightly under cooked and may give you the runs :think: Speaking of Taco Bell…

BrownskinQT says:

I wonder is her show coming back on….

Earwig says:

BrownskinQT says:

I wonder is her show coming back on….

I dont think so. They tried to set it up as a franchise. GFConfidential “La”. If it were successful then we would have seen NY, and so on. I watched. I just dont think they were willing to go the distance. Denyce allowed herself to be portrayed as an emotionally unstable whore, but they stopped short at the physical fighting that seems to be necessary to bring in viewers. I dont blame them either. They all have/had some success in Hwood. Why lower yourself to BBWives standards :shrugs: You got any bud light?lol Sooooooo un koof (shout out to Sandy)

Earwig says:

Soooo has anyone noticed that new handsome male poster :think: No homo, but he gives me wood :-)

Who you got late day wood behind Brendan?

Congrats on her bundle of joy.

Femme Fatale says:

Ion like his fade. :coffee:

But, congrats to her for breakin into the ‘baby-mama industry’. :clap:

Shout out to Carrington! :waves:

Unshakable says:

@DeeDee,

Hey there, hope all is well. If I may ask, how come you don’t care for Eva Marcille? :think:

Oh yeah, what Gigi said…..congrats! :rofl:

@Bird,

Not to sound all cliche, but why buy the cow if you getting the milk free? For the most part (outside of rape) a man can only do to a woman what she lets him. If she ain’t concerned about marriage, why should he be? jmo

By the looks of him . .. Its safe to say that EVA is Still Unlucky with men

:facepalm:

Earwig says:

IDK his screen name off head. A newbie. Got big hands :love:

dustypork says:

So Eva baby momma no.2 then.

Earwig says:

Marriage is overrated. Who wants to be paying spousal support for the rest of their life if things dont work out? The marital laws need a complete overhaul if you axe me :yes: I was watching Hollywood exes wondering what exactly is it Mate does other than collect a check from Prince? That alone makes her fit (financially) to adopt a child as a single parent? Its too much. Then if kids are involved you get 2 checks :eek: I was born with the wrong equipment. Well actually I was born with both, but my parents chose the wrong one :mad: Id be paid! Ya hear me? Id be paid!

spiceykay says:

So I am watching Bad Girls Club and this guy that does hair told this girl to use Monistat on her hair. I thought yall were lying about using that.

MsB2u says:

by spiceykay on Aug 27, 2013 at 8:51 pm
      ——————–
      I’m watching o put I missed that part so what does monistat do

Earwig says:

I’m watching o put I missed that part so what does monistat do

It helps to ease, and eventually relieve the itching-burning and offensive odor associated with women who??? Women who prefer to make their own dough :wink: Its important to always wipe from front to back :yes: Also, letting it air dry is never a good idea. If theres no tissue handy-Use the sleeve of your blouse :yes:

deedeegirl says:

@unshakable, I remember her being very obnoxious on ANTM. Didn’t care for her personality at all.

I Run New York says:

“Earwig says:

Marriage is overrated. Who wants to be paying spousal support for the rest of their life if things dont work out? ”

You are aware of something called prenups

datsmdubya2u says:

Earwig says:

I can see this statement being true for some millionaires or even some 100 thousandaires but ….

Maine ain’t nobody makin 13.50 an hr and livin in a southern state gonna hafta pay spousal support..been married 6 yrs get a divorce..
      :rofl: @ spousal support GTHFOHWTBS!!!

it will be child support only if that…

some of these brokeazz dudes would be better off if the married they baby’s mama..she got the better job

This is one of theeeeee best Catfishes ever! Of all time! :ghost:

Dude lips is not it :nono: them thangs look like a :buttshake: :nono:

All I know is Tamar song is hitting !!!!! :nun: Thinking bout you all the way home :whistle:

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

So basically he has no job. It reminds me of Keri Lewis, who was a producer the entire time he was married to Toni, but when they separated, he’s a Realtor.

Kevin’s fame to lame is all with Chris Brown and a slew of features with only a couple other artists. I guess.

I’m up this early cuz my silly ass neighbor chooses to blast her music at wee hours in the morning and then about 4am, when us working class folks are getting in our last good sleep and farts, she shuts it off. When I see her, I want to punch her in her phuckin face so bad. Yes, she does this twice weekly. Awwwwh, the joy of being unemployed and not having to get up and leave ur house for work, if she works. I hate so many of our townhouses have been rented out to renters.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————
      :lol: While I don’t think marriage is overage just tough and sometimes we don’t pick the right people……
      I do look Mytae now with side eye BC she seems loco. Her and Jose are quick to blow up over some fur for PETA but one of them still ears meat :wtf;
      And friend or not you will NOT tell me about how I spend MY MONEY or what I put on my grown BODY.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This is one of theeeeee best Catfishes ever! Of all time!
      by Who Dat on Aug 27, 2013 at 10:47 pm
      —————–
      I guess I need to watch this if possible at work :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dang my first post has a million typos :oops: sorry my fingers must be fat for this phone….. Then predictive text can SUCK

Girl please do watch the episode of Catfish from last nite. Me and 18 yo had tears! Then my daggone sister called me cause her and brother in law had some too. Lawd.

Women who prefer to make their own dough :tape:

oMG!!!
      lol

Bootcampgirl says:

@Dubb You talking about the one with the dude who has the baby momma?
      Morning all, it’s Huuummmpppp Daaayyy!! :waves:
      Re BGC: I can’t stand that chick that fckd the beibs, it is not that serious boo boo..

:tea: <<<Tazo Chai tea, my allergies kicking my azz,,,, Dub what happened :popcorn: Ion watch catfish, but my newsfeed was blowing up last night talking bout catfish with no details :popcorn:

———–
      She irks my soul. Just about all them do. They may as well cancel this show. No more free publicity for these lames

Miany says:

:waves: Good Morning yall
      Jenie, MisTaken, WhoDat, Luvn, BootCamp
      Ok so I was reading the comments on Matthew baby momma…yall a mess :lol: I wish I knew what Sandra edited out cuz yall some plum fools..
      @Jenie… i tried not to like that Tamar Juicy part 20000 but chilllle that shii be riding

Morning Miany :kiss: , San :kiss:, Razz, Taken, Boot, Luvyn, Dubb :waves: :woot:

Bootcampgirl says:

The only thing I don’t like is how you on the BGC show and you rat pack and single out one bish. Don’t be mad because she has a personal hair dresser to come to the house and touch up her roots. And I can’t stand that skinty bish who wanted to be tagged in, bish please…

:hi:
      Morning
      dub
      BOOT
      JenaaaYYYY
      Miany!! SR probably edited out GiGi’s comments LMAO,it was great.

Tomorrow’s the concert ya’ll ready to shake a tail feather?

sleep and farts :hahaha: :hug:

San ah MAKE ya dance :hug: murrning

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Miany and Jeennnaayyy :danban1:
      That white dude on Catfish was straannngggee, when he walked out the car clapping I was like :wtf: dude was a straight up weirdo…

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!! What a wonderful day in the A it is!

Jenie :kiss:
      Miany
      San
      Razzle Dazzle :kiss:
      Taken
      Bootcamp
      Luvyn :kiss:
      Who Dat

Yasss. It was about black dude who Nev an nem talked him into breakin up with his BM over somebody who eem Stevie Wonder cld see…had a fake arse page. Fastfwd to the meet and greet and its a cray azz yt dude. Not that dude been with on DL…not that dude even KNEW! ! Yt boy did it just for the fawk of it. Cause he can. And was like stop tawkin to me about it. I aint sorry :ghost:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Luvn :waves:

Miany says:

Good Morning San
      Luvn :hug: yes I’m ready!
      :buttshake: <~~~~~ me shaking it already

Oh How I miss the A most days :(

AJ :happy: WUTS up!?!

@Miany
      ive Been trying to win more tickets,it aint happening :shrug:

Sandra edited the hell out of the Matthew post :lol: :rofl:

Miany says:

And was like stop tawkin to me about it. I aint sorry
      ^^^ buddy shoulda :box: his azz up on the house.

^^ every chick on there every season is the same insecure azz petty azz jealous soft broad… :rolleyes:

@A.J. :hug: good morning

A.J. says:

Sandra edited the hell out of the Matthew post
      Didn’t she tho :lol:

Luvyn nothing much just waiting for this week to end so I can drank!

@AJ
      what u drank?

Miany says:

@Luvyn…. Maybe they’ll try to get rid of em all today…I’m sure it’s not sold out yet..

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Sandra edited the hell out of the Matthew post

I’m not in agreement with censorship but, I thought my registered members had better sense than to trash someone who gave us an exclusive scoop. It’s never too late for some spring cleaning. :coffee:

Miany says:Maybe they’ll try to get rid of em all today…I’m sure it’s not sold out yet..
      ~
      ~
      They been giving em AwaY all week,Just haven’t been able to dial at the right time.
      Not a big deal I wanted to get some for my Mail lady :)

I am going to get Tamar cd, :yes: Listen to the samples on amazon and yassssss :headphones: Ion care for that beesh but I loves me some good music :danban:

Sandra Rose says: Sandra edited the hell out of the Matthew post

~
      ~
      HI SandriTa! U feeling Spicy today?
      I think u are so i’ll STFU and get to work.

Twirls out sprinkling confetti dust :bye:

A.J. says:

@AJ
      what u drank?

White wine mostly but my fav is Gewürztraminer. I may out go out on a limb and have vodka but it makes me humbuggish :lol:.

Bootcampgirl says:

And he was mic’d up – as in wearing a microphone. This episode was so obviously staged. I’m glad you guys never believe everything you see on reality TV shows. :sarcasm: :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Miany I say it all the time that Tamar’s attitude stink but that heffa CAN SANG!! :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I don’t play that. Yesterday afternoon I beat on my neighbors door to complain about his loud music. He was afraid to open the door, talkin’ ’bout, “What do you want?” I told him “TURN THAT NOISE DOWN!” :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

It still made for good entertainment, cheaters beware because the strange white dude is coming for you… :blink: Dude has 0 fcks to give…

A.J. says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

You all are better than me. I call Gwinnett County Police. Why should I have to leave my house :shrug:

MsB2u says:

Good morning good people
      :waves:

Miany says:

@Jenie, MisTaken.. yeah. she can sing and I’m sure she has all the best writers/ producers…so I know that album gonna bump. No matter how bad her attitude is. :listen:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey MsB and AJ :yahoo:
      I have nothing prepared for my group this morning, trivia it is :ashamed:

Daisy says:

I saw somebody mention Tamar, I’m so here for her cd next week :woot: :dance: I’m ready for the new season of her show too.

Morning All :waves:

Miany says:

:yes: That album will be copped !!!!! Justin Timberlake is about to release the other half of 20/20 and I will be getting that as well :woot: Morning MsB :waves:

A.J. says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:lol: I’m a snitch when it comes to my rest. I would be at the leasing first thing in the morning reporting that :rules:

bnatural says:

Morning folks :waves:

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

Omfg I can’t believe the one day im up early enough to participate there is no :newpost: wtf?

BrownskinQT says:

Good morning yall? Did anyone see The Game last night? Where’s Bird?

Gigi26 says:

Man dude got lips that would suck yo puzzy straight AWF!
      —————
      :ghost: Shyt like this never fails to make my day :dead:

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses!!! I see y’all done got a post shut downnnnnnnnn (in Madea voice) this moaning!!! NO ack-right AT-Tall :rofl:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Sandra edited the hell out of the Matthew post

———————-
      Y’all azzez done been :warning: :rofl: but Auntie Sprang is over…its we is knocking on Falls door hunni :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning Roses

MsB2u says:

jenie,Nakeya,BOOT,RAZ,DIVA,BOOT,MIANY
      :hi:

Diva says:

:wave: MsB

where erbody go? :waiting: :wave: hey Auntie!!!!! :buttshake:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Sandra edited the hell out of the Matthew post

———————-
      Y’all azzez done been but Auntie Sprang is over…its we is knocking on Falls door hunni
      ———
      Seeing as how Auntie is now giving out the one warrning, let me be shyt for a while. :kona:

Diva says:

:wave: hey Keya!!!! yep y’all better thread lightly!!!! Cause she ready to blow the dust off dat stamp of hers! :gossip:

hey y’all

Soooooo I want to make a day trip to Miami this weekend and take my baby to play at the beach and there’s supposed to be a thirty percent chance of t-storms…

would any of y’all Miamians still go to the beach if there’s a 30% chance or just stay at home?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Diva child yes. All my comments will be positive. And if they can’t be I’m a slide right to the :kona: or go into lurk mode. Yall not about to have my log in snatched up. :no:

Diva says:

@Keya folks done already went into LURK mode! :rofl: anybody seent Caramel?

MsB2u says:

where is auntie?

Miany says:

:waves:
      Nakeya, Razzle, Diva, MsB, Brownskin, Tea, bnatural, Daisy
      Good Morning
      @Razzle…I think the weather is too fickle to go by the report… personally I look up. If the sky isn’t dark, I go.

Diva says:

:wave: hey Miany

@MsB dusting off that :ban: stamp of hers :waiting: to use it on of us the Roses :gossip:

MsB2u says:

Diva says:

:wave: hey Miany

—————————-
      I GUESS I WILL STAY PUT
      :scared:

Diva says:

dammit you can hear crickets chirping in here it’s so quiet! :rofl:

Miany says:

@DIVA… :lol: she come in here waving the ban stamp like ~~~~> :waves: what she expect??

Miany says:

*** whispers** :newpost: Diva… we were the only 2 here :lol:

Diva says:

Miany says:

———————-
      She done ran folks the heyul off…and left us in this hear post to dry rot like a piece of WOOD…speaking of Wood… :rofl:

Lady_L says:

Gigi26 says:

Ummm…yeah. Be Blessed
      ———————————-

tintin1979 says:

of all the men in the world she breeds for this up and coming rapper. Oh Boy. I really want to know what happened with her and Lance, they really were nice together.

kamadiva says:

Kevin McCall already has a young baby….maybe 1 years old! SMH No words!