Celebs Out & About: Karrueche Tran, Ne-Yo

Karrueche Tran at Playhouse

Chris Brown’s main squeeze Karrueche Tran was spotted leaving Playhouse nightclub with a gay pal around 2:15 a.m. Friday morning. According to the other blogs, Tran barely missed bumping into Brown’s ex-concubine, Rihanna. That would have been an interesting dust-up. I would put my money on Karrueche winning that cat fight.
Photo: Garry Sun/Bauer Griffin

Ne Yo

Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo is reportedly taking applications for a new beard after allowing Monyetta Shaw’s contract to expire a few months ago. Shaw fulfilled her contract by bearing 2 children for Ne-Yo. She walked away with a boatload of cash, luxury cars, and a clothing boutique. Ne-Yo performed live on ABC’s “Good Morning America” at Rumsey Playfield on Friday, August 2, in New York City.
Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images

23 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Karrueche Tran, Ne-Yo”

MsB2u says:

:gay:-neyo

I would put my money on Karrueche winning that cat fight.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You will lose your money then. Even with heels on Katahoochie is like 5’1. One of the reasons I am always so confused with blogs pointing out she is a model. Must be for print then. She models clothes for Gap Kids pre teen line huh? Rih is a tall girl. What is Karate gonna do? Bite her in the stomach?

EB says:

Where are the applications to be Neyos beard? I’m asking for a friend :coffee:

Anna says:

I saw Ne-Yo w/his leather shorts on.

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh does one have to kiss Ne-Yo the ninja turtle head on the lips?

If not, i’ll like to know where I can submit said application :tea:

My application and resume has already been submitted and I have a call back for OJT with benefits. So I suggest y’all gwon head some where.. THAT job is taken. :tea:

and WHEN THE HAIL did Karatchetootie become a celeb?? :blink:

:offtopic: That drive from Key West Fl is a damn long one…. 31 hours.. :no:

MsB2u says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

and WHEN THE HAIL did Karatchetootie become a celeb?? :blink:
    —————————-
    looks to me as if all you have to do is :hump:a celeb
    and you will be considered one :shrug:

MsB2u says:

looks to me as if all you have to do is a celeb
    and you will be considered one
    ———-

And this is why my application has been considered… :tea:

:winky:

Y’all i want to put my baby in peewee foot ball :love:

I like her hair like this :yes:

Miany says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
    Y’all i want to put my baby in peewee foot ball
    ^^ I fully support putting all children (when possible) in organized sports…

MsB2u says:

And this is why my application has been considered… :tea:

:winky:
    ————————–

Karrueche prolly do those roundhouse kicks :rofl:

MsB2u says:

everybody have a great weekend i’m out
    :steer:

ugh!! it’ll be 34 if we stop in houston for my parents then dallas for mr razz’s sib’s

Big Boy (radio show) asked NeYo if he kept his hat on while :hump: :rofl:

EyesofScorpio says:

I would put my money on Karrueche winning that cat fight.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

———————–
    just because one is taller (or even weighs more) is never a sure bet that they will win in a fight

cute_BIG_gul says:

Please don’t underestimate a CALI girl, against an island girl, yall see wat happened on COLLEGE HILL…

melissak380 says:

happy Saturday! not sure who would win :think:

melissak380 says:

how do I make my picture show up!