Celebs Out & About: Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Birdman

Lil Wayne and Birdman

Rappers Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Birdman, and others attended the 2013 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards at Hammerstein Ballroom on Thursday, August 22 in New York City. According to celebrity blogsite TMZ, a fan of either Lil Wayne, T.I. or 2 Chainz was invited on board one of the tour buses by an entourage member during a tour stop in Oklahoma City earlier this week. The female fan says trouble started when she arrived at the bus with a female friend. The entourage member thrust his arm down her shirt and began feeling her breast. She told police she slapped his hand and he punched her in the face so hard she flew out the door and landed on her back with blood spurting from her mouth. The fan says her jaw was broken in two places. She required surgery and her jaw was wired shut. She says she will be sipping her dinner through a straw for 6 weeks.

Photos: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images

79 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Birdman”

MissHarlem says:

When I saw these pics last night I made it my mission to reup on my stockings for the fall. I :love: Nicki’s tights. I love wearing these in the fall/winter.

Icky Nikki :buttshake:

:pray: ing they bring old nikki back.

Me too! @missNY And I KNOW what they look like on your legs. :heart: :hump:

In your tess box… have a good wknd. :bye:

damn them tights ARE smokin. although i hate to see the summer leave :(

i like her wig tew! :huh: :ban:

MissHarlem says:

:2dance: woooo hooooooo :woot:

YALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND :peace:

Ty says:

Probably why 2 Chainz bus was pulled over for a broken tail light :thinking: These groupies will learn, what other reason do u think he invited you on the tour bus :shrug: to make u an overnight celebrity :rolleyes:

Smonae says:

Harlem :hi:

Nikkis looks cute here

Jdore says:

I want Nikki’s tights!

I wish Birdman would ovrdose. He looks like a pure alien!

Ty says:

:dead: af!

:bye: Harlem! have a good one

Smonae says:

Harlem :hi:

Nikkis looks cute here

she sure does! :yes:

sup sugafoots? :waves: <—my new tights

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gelly you my friend too dawg
    Logging off fo I get mushy :cry: I am softer than medicated cotton. Don’t tell nobody. I AM AN E THUG!! YOU SEE MY INTENSE CAPS?

:nite: folks! Be safe. Remember :whistle: Jesus loves us for the bible tells us soooooo. :kona:

Smonae says:

I wish Birdman would ovrdose. He looks like a pure alien!

Jdoreeeee :rofl:

Smonae says:

Fay :hugs:

BoringMale says:

Next time stack off the tour bus…these rappers only want one thing from women they dont actually know. I wonder where this young lady’s father is?

Yardgirl says:

Those tights!! Those shoes!!! :love: The only good thing about Fall/Winter is the clothes and since I stocked up on boots at the end of season I am good to go!! :happy:

Why do folks like these pieces of shyt :shrugs: because they have money ……….. :facepalm:

A.J. says:

deedeegirl says:

This is crazy. but nothing good comes of women going around acting like slut monkeys/popcorn hoes/dack slurpin groupies. not excusing this violence at all.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    fixed your trangender comment yesterday so it can apply to this post. Good day.

GottaBigOne says:

Morning Ms. Rose:

Indeed. I just came down on the elevator to see how my Subjects were faring AND I have to say that I am NOT a NM fan at all.
    However, I will SAY that this is the BEST I have EVER seen her look!
    Ms. NM looks Pretty and Normal for a change – - Hair/Make-Up nice and On-Point; the clothes sensible; elegant and chic – - and the body deflated!

Keep doing dis ma . . . You Look Fantastic!

. . . now it’s time to go Up to the Penthouse.
    (Yes, I know what Y’all thinkin’ . . . You live in a Penthouse and visit Sandra Rose??? Yes, from time-to-time I indulge here . . . going back to my Blog Roots from Years ago when I visited said website when I initially visited and thought it was a Photographer’s paradise with Superb looking pics! I thought Ms. Rose was into taking pics professionally).

Well, it’s time to go Up and save this one-in-a-life-time, Nicki Minaj pics!

Y’all enjoy the weekend and one day I am gonna Invite my Ms. Rose and my fellow Rosettes to the Big House . . . Stay Tuned . . .

Now they saying Lamar Odom is on that shyt :facepalm: when are black going to learn to leave the Armanian pieces of shyt alone :shrugs: Kanya is next when they get sick of his ass. I garauntee, Kim’s mom will expose Kanya gay lifestyle :facepalm:

Anna says:

Happy Sunday. I’m up trying to get some rest. Little Grand sleeps so wildly, my body hurts.

I Run New York says:

According to TMZ Lamar Odom is missing.

Diva says:

I hope Lam Lam has his 64 pack of crayons with him.

I’m sorry. I BEEN done said that dude Lamar Odum was crackish. Go back and check my posts. I know drugs when I see them :eek: Nukka talks out the side of his mouth sometimes. Check the film. Very least on that soff. Solomon is on the run…BUT I do believe there was a prollem…it got out of hand…he aint wanna go back to rehabbbBbbBBbb…. he said no no NO…and they TOLE his azz…either you go back OR we gonna go public with this…he aint go…and NOW we is HERE.

They got receipts from the FIRST time he was there “quietly” which means…there are toxicology reports. First thing they do is take your blood. Not that I BEEN there or no shyt….I JUST KNOW…so he cant refute the shyt.

KRIS? IS SMART AS FUGG.

Its been more than some 2 years he been out there too. Just how long they gonna SAY….so they aint gotta admit that fawka was getting down when HE MARRIED Khloe FOUR YEARS AGO…and they KNEW IT.

SO WHAT he aint never failed an NBA test. Cocaine only in your system like a McRib anyway…for a limited time!!!

Fugg folks. Ray Charles can see what is going on here. Kris tired of Khloe trying to get knocked by this head arse dud… and don’t want her daughter to have cocaine dack like Richard Pryor gave Pam Grier.

MsB2u says:

by Anna on Aug 25, 2013 at 7:03 am
    ——————————-

:shocked: do we have the same grandchild because girl my grandson has a cramp in my back

Ni ni says:

:blink: is anybody watching the vmas? wtf is wrong with miley cyrus. She got to be on some serious sht.

Bow Wow might be Mr. 106 and Park…

But JT is Mr. VMA’s.

DANNNNNG I aint NEVER seen nobody perform for a whole segment like dat. EVER. 30 years I been watching.

Justin Timberlake shut the haters down :nun: :danban1:

JT is my boy : danban: :nun:

JT is the absolute shat. :yahoo: Other than Madonna nobody has ever won as many Moon Mens than he has. And I know somebody gonna come up here and be like….. but what he did to Janet Jackson… :nono:

I JUST SAID other than MADONNA nobody has won as MANY MOON MEN THAN HE HAS.

What the fawk is this rapping ret nah :blink:

Dubb he did that :yahoo: and the album will snag all them grammys too :yess: he album is the shyt ….. but what is this gay shyt dude wrapping bout though :blink: never heard this song

The thrift store I am my own grandpa dude. His latest cut. Macklemore .

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I DVR’d the VMAs. After FB blew up I watched Miley and Kanye :facepalm:
    Miley… I don’t understand why you thought you airm jumping a fan hand with a concave but while looking like a cancer patient from Scottish Rite was cool
    Kanye: you need :nun:

Milky says:

Good morning all!
    :wtf: was wrong with miley. jumping around and scratchin her crotch like she had crabs or irritable vaj syndrome. Not a good look at all!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

K Dubb I :cosign: everything you said about Lamar. I knew he was “off” also. He seemed out of it a lot of times. Poor Khloe. She just wanted to be loved :cry: As much as I can’t stand Kris Jenner I know she is going to operate in the best (business) interest of her daughter. Kim may be her favorite but in the end she will make sure all her kids are protected and straight. Lamar I hope you don’t do this girl any more dirty than you already have :no:

nybrn2 says:

I know y’all are about to straight up drag Miley today and cannot wait to read the comments!!!!

JT did his thang last night baby!!!

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!

Taken :kiss:
    Milky :kiss:
    Good Morning lovely’s!!

How were the VMA’s last night? I opted for the Tina Turner interview then bed.

Milky says:

:rofl: @ that pill comnercial sayin somebody need to feed miley. Dont she need an azz to twerk!

A.J. says:

did she twerk on stage? :popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I only saw Kanye and Miley. I will have to youtube JT our wait until I get home to watch it.
    On the other note Khloe tweeted Sunday night:
    KhloéKardashianOdom @KhloeKardashian
    Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk **** about my family! **** you and shame on you! I’m too protective for this ****!
    :stop: I like you OJ’s daughter but you make your money by being on a “reality” tv show with your entire family. Including Rain Man Lamar. You can’t get mad at the world Craig because now things are bad and people are talking. People would/will/are talking about be and my family right now if we did something and we are not even famous :shrugs:

—————
    Exactly, shouldve had your ass at home. :no: Kill me tryna be lil whores then the tables turn

Milky says:

Mornin aj :kiss:

A.J. says:

Taken is that Miley with the flabby flapjacks in your gravi and stuff?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

AJ :hugs: YT Miley Cyrus performance and Kanye. The we can talk :lol: I DVR’d it so I was only able to catch those two and that was only because of the FB outraged that I forced myself to watch it

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

A.J. says:
    Taken is that Miley with the flabby flapjacks in your gravi and stuff?
    _______________________________
    :yes:
    The Smith family’s reaction >> :no:

A.J. says:

—————
    _____
    Right, down back out now cuz 20 damn dacks in your face. :tea: Do you you had planned on doing. :lol:

Was that Bish possessed sticking her tongue out like that :blink:

A.J. says:

A.J. says:
    Taken is that Miley with the flabby flapjacks in your gravi and stuff?
    _______________________________
    :yes:
    The Smith family’s reaction >> :no:
    I am envisioning this :lol:

daprinceofradio says:

Morning Roses…how about those VMA’S ? Performances were dry and a freakin mess..for it to be a 30th year anniversary show …the show sucked. Nsync’s 30 second performance..Miley Cyrus ratchetness…just a mess..and Kevin Harts UNFUNNY azz…I don’t know what yall see in that dude…he is not funny at all….

A.J. says:

The Smith family’s reaction >> :no:
    They’ve seen her kind before with Willow and all :kona:

Milky says:

@aj if thats what u want to call twerkin. She looked like her.crotch.was in need of monistat 37.

A.J. says:

I don’t know what yall see in that dude…he is not funny at all….
    See yall ain’t kept it real enough and gave him a pass because he’s 3’9. :tea:

A.J. says:

:dead: it is too early, let me go make my coffee.

Right, down back out now cuz 20 damn dacks in your face. Do you you had planned on doing.
    ————
    Exactly! :lol:

And Kanye already used the Teddy Bear thing, try again…Just a damn fool :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    And Kanye already used the Teddy Bear thing, try again…Just a damn fool :no:
    _____________________________
    oh yea :facepalm: She lost in every way that counts

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning:

Best performance of the night goes to Rihanna’s “why am I here/nonchalant/I am above this facial expressions

Morning :waves: !!!!! Kanya is a fool and I’m side eyeing the fawk out of anyone supporting that wack job !!!!!! :danban:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning:

Rhianna was geeked up her and her wesly snipe friend :danban:

Milky says:

@tink that was not an act. The vma’s was a snoozefest!

Taken that azz shot of Miley thought whewwwww :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    __________________________________
    :hi:

I give Kanye 3 years MAX before he is on that stuff too just like Looney Lamar. Yes I know Lamar was on drugs before Khloe and no I don’t blame her. But Kanye is crazy and obsessed with Kim. When it don’t work out he is going to essplode and go to a dark place :no:

@Taken you right :yes: Chile I just seen the Smith Family reaction though :rofl: :rofl: I missed that chicks performance was it that bad :hahaha: LMFAO!!!! They reaction is hilarious

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie YT it ASAP. I watched it at 12 am like :shocked: I was so sad for her because she don’t even know her body is slough :no:

Milky says:

<— smiths reaction

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD :shock: I am watching it nah :ghost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

And yes slough is what I said. It’s a combo of sloppy, terrible, fall off, nasty, the worst, flat, embarrassing, JUST SLOUGH :no:

:wave:
    Morning Roses
    JenaYYY
    Misstaken
    A.J. :kiss:
    Milky :hug:
    TINK
    SAN ah make Ya dance! :hi:

Yes Miley’s performance was horrific, as I said before Miley needs to sit her funky a.s.s down some damn where Ol disrespectful winch!
    Paula shoulda seen her afta the show :rolleyes:

Had those dancers with BIG stupid trolls\teddy bears on their backs :nono:

What in thee SAM Hell was KanYe sanging bout??

It came outta my body! you popped a molly!
    then u called the lawyers :facepalm:

I was embarrassed for him;how stupid!

Robin why did you perform with this trash !!!!!! :shock: and what theee fawwkkk does he have on :facepalm: Its too much going on in this performance :shock:

Wheewwww shyt :facepalm: I did not know it was this bad :no: what the hell is wrong with folks :facepalm:

:newpost:
    On that couch

<<<< I'm mad as hell for all of them for that performance, Miley, Robin,. and titty boy :nono: :facepalm:

Milky says:

@luvyn :hug: like.i said miley looked like she need monistat 37.