Celebs Out & About: Tamar Braxton, Eve, Romeo

Tamar Braxton

R&B singer Tamar Braxton visited WDAS Performance Theatre in Bala Cynwyd, PA on Monday, Aug. 19, to promote her new album Love and War. Tamar looked exhausted despite turning over baby care duties to her nannies. It’s been barely 2 months since she gave birth to son, Logan Vincent Herbert. According to Tamar, having a baby was an underwhelming experience. Therefore, the 36-year-old reality TV star says her baby making days are over. “I’m Team Too Much,” Tamar said. “She’s a hot mess. That’s why I’m never doing it again. It’s a lot.”

It sounds like Tamar is Team Too ME.
Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News

Eve

Rapper-songwriter Eve Jeffers was seen wearing a zebra print tank top and Philadelphia Phillies baseball cap, while shopping in the SoHo neighborhood of NYC. The 34-year-old Philadelphia native (and former stripper) recently switched filthy rich sponsors. Nowadays she’s dating British millionaire Maximillion Cooper.
Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News

Romeo

Master P’s sexy son Romeo was spotted out driving his black Ferrari on his birthday on Monday, August 19. The 24-year-old rapper, whose real name is Percy Romeo Miller, Jr, is currently working on his 4th studio rap album Intelligent Hoodlum on his own No Limit Forever label.
Photo: CL/Splash News

23 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Tamar Braxton, Eve, Romeo”

spongebobfan says:

heyyyyyyyyy lil romeo :coffee:

gd morn everyone

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Romeo is not sexy to me tis all

Aryanna says:

Tamar is getting on my nerves with these comments about her son and birth. I get that having birth doesnt feel GREAT.. but at least act like you are happy that he is here. I havent seen one positive comment that she has made since she gave birth.

Aryanna says:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

Romeo is not sexy to me tis all

Me neither. Just his body.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tamar does look tired a baby will do that, Eve is Eve and Romeo I have nothing for. Good morning everyone

Anna says:

If all these celebs are wearing leather pants in the Summer, are they going to wear fur pants this Winter?

MsB2u says:

by Aryanna on Aug 20, 2013 at 10:08 am
    ————————————
    I agree

At least she being honest. Alot of kids aint for everybody

Anna says:

It’s Summer, most ppl get darker. Tamar is getting lighter.

MSVALLDAY says:

Auntie – Can you get your fashion expert to tell us the name/line of shades Eve is wearing? Looks like the same shades Beyonce had on in a post a few days ago.

QueenSJ says:

Motherhood in the beginning is exhausting and no, not everyone is cut out for it. So, PRAY and get HELP! The baby didn’t ask to be here. And if she’s so disgusted for not being the center of attention anymore, then TOUGH. As long as Vince and others provide and shower that baby with constant love, Tamar will deal.

cutiepie32 says:

Tamar is erky AF

Audacious2 says:

“…recently switched filthy rich sponsors.”

++++++++++++++++++++ :D

Her last sponsor is up on some serious charges and his assets are being seized all over the world. Just read about him the other day, his name is Teodoro Nguema Obiang, her african oil prince has a 30mil mansion in Malibu that’s got neighbors hating hard.

But E-V-E’s latest album, :headphone: is HOT!

flsun99 says:

I’m 38…my son is almost 10. I couldn’t imagine having a child right now at my age. I would be in the corner somewhere rocking and shakin’!

I think Tamar is being honest. She wasn’t ready to be a Mom, Logan was a oops baby. She has her eggs frozen and was going to wait a few years. God so different though.

Audacious2 says:

@ MSVALLDAY says:

——————————— :wink:

She’s wearing the sold-out Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal sun-shades.

Aryanna says:

I disagree.. there are ways to avoid pregnancy. The problem is Tamar thought this would be just something she could show off. All the celebs having babies so she had to join. Everything about her is only so she can show off and be extra. Now the baby is here.. she sees that its work that goes along with having a child.

nybrn2 says:

Having a baby in your thirties is no joke!!!! The first couple of months is no joke!!! The sleep deprivation is real y’all!!! I love my son with all my heart though but wish I had him in my twenties!!!

TruGemini says:

____________________________________________________

:cosign:

I have two kids and definitely remember thinking what in THE hell am I doing?!? YIKES. That **** does hurt like hell BUT i love my kids to the ends. This no-more-babies campaign she’s on is making it very clear that she ONLY did this for Vincent.

She keep on, it’s gonna be Vincent, his tongue, the nanny and Lil Logan chilling somewhere, leaving HER looking busted and disgusted. :coffee:

TruGemini says:

…and no I’m not saying she doesn’t love her baby. She just makes it quite clear that if it were up to her there would be no Logan Herbert right now.

Nips Washington says:

Imma get three dudes off the block and we gon’ drive over to Tamar’s plastic surgeon’s house and :whip: his monkey @$$ for leaving her with a rubber ducky face