Celebs Out & About: Venus Williams, Tyrese

Venus Williams

Tennis superstar Venus Williams made a valiant effort to win her tennis match last night during the 2013 US Open, but she fell short of the mark. Williams was ousted by Zheng Jie of China in 3 sets 6-2, 2-6, 7-6 (7-5). The 2-time US Open winner was seen outside her New York hotel, wearing Kool aid braid extensions that perfectly matched her colorful outfit.
Photo: Splash News

Tyrese

Tyrese was seen leaving LAX airport wearing a blue Adidas tracksuit. The singer reportedly fainted at a nightclub after a performance in Washington, D.C. last weekend. The official reason was the usual celebrity diagnosis of “exhaustion,” which isn’t a real diagnosis. ‘Exhaustion’ is used by publicists to cover up other, more embarrassing conditions such as drug abuse or alcoholism.
Photo: Sellebrity RICK / Splash News

• Who Dat

Least she didnt start back up with them dayum beads.

• LSLH

Good Morning Sandra Rose :love: :love: :love:

Hey everybody! Hope you’re all doing well. Rollll Calllll……

:waves:
    3halos
    Clean queen
    MsB2U
    A.J.
    San ah dance

• Lady_L

I like Tyrese’s jogging outfit.

• Who Dat

Did u hit us with a new post to deflect us from e-dragging @Redeemed over calling Dr. King a coon downstairs?

• Yardgirl

Morning Miss Sandra and Roses!! :waves:

Awww I love me some Venus, Kool-Aid hair and all!! :love:

Ever since I read what the groupie chick said about Tyrese having bad breath and a lil willie, I LOL every time I see a photo of him :D

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Aww shoot. Venus sportin some of her Throwback Thursday platts that her daddy used to do on her and Rena. Git down girl!

• Lady_L

BTW: Morning everyone, Morning Auntie!

• Who Dat

Hey @ Lslh and Snooty too of she still around.

LSLH :hi:

• Yardgirl

Morning LSLH!!

• Lady_L

—————————————————————-

• libra80sbaby

Tyrese might ACTUALLY be exhausted tho…he been on the road with TGT and workin on his own projects and what not. :rollseyes: :tea:

• Jessie

Is that long “roll call” really necessary? Ugh!

• puppylove

Why black ty look so mad

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhCQJIY3q7iLxENR4h mzwhang90210

Awww…I just :heart: me some Venus & Serena. Saw a documentary on Serena and that made me lubb her more! Go gurlsss :cheer:

GM Sandra!
    :waves:
    LSLH
    Beta
    Bird

@Kdub (saw ur comment in the Catfish post…I too thought the yt dude was that chick’s bf @ first. That epi was a shocker and I don’t believe it was fake)

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——
    Glad I missed that mess. I can not with Redeemed anymore. :no:

Anyway, On topic, So Venus went and got some Lil Mo braids? *sings* Baby, they can’t play you, cuz I’ll save you with my super powers….That used to be my song! lol. I don’t like them, but if hse does then go girl! lol

• FuturedocDonte

I thought Venus was an OMG girl :yes:

Jessie says:

Is that long “roll call” really necessary? Ugh!
    ________________________________

:lol: you must not b on it

U just mad YOU ain’t on it.
    :box: sheddup

• Anna

~~~~~~~
    yep.

• BrownskinQT

Good morning err’body!!! :hi:

• Jdore

“wearing Kool aid braid extensions that perfectly matched her colorful outfit.” :hahaha: Auntie you slay me. You know she too old to having them light bright braids

• Audacious2

Seeing Venus Koolaide colored braids, awful! She could’ve went back to beads n braids swinging look rather than this mess!

MzWhang :waves:

My people :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Hola K-dub…. I had to gain my composure and walk away.

• LadieLeo

Jessie says:

Is that long “roll call” really necessary? Ugh!

********************
    Lawd so now are we questioning folk for having manners and speaking :huh: I like the special touch…..

Morning LSLH and er’body :waves:

• FuturedocDonte

Oh… And yesterday whilst I was in the shower washing away my sins :nun: I realized that y’all were calling that mannie EJ and then realized who y’all were referring too and y’all ain’t ch-t :no: :lol:

Those hoodbooger muck duck braids :no: fugg is wrong….

mayrenest :hi:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I see she still got her inner child in her :tea:

• LadieLeo

Tyrese ain’t looking like himself….I have no desire to do anything nassie wit him lookin like that.

LSLH :kiss:

• deedeegirl

I will never understand Venus and her hair.

• deedeegirl

I will never understand Venus and her hair.

:waves:
    JenEEEEE :kiss:
    Nakey
    Jdore
    Anna
    Brown

How OLD do folks have to be b4 they STOP callin themselves “Lil”?
    e.g. Lil Mo, Lil Bow Wow etc?
    irks the hell outta me.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:waves: LSLH, MzWhang

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

realized who y’all were referring too and y’all ain’t ch-t
    ——
    What day of the week are any of us really shyt? None! lol

• Afiya

UGH VENUS, What YEAR is this and how old are you again? PLEASE :stop: with the colorful hair, it looks AWFUL and you ain’t got :no: friends or family that let you walk out the house like that that truly :love: YOU!!!

:haha: <— a whole damn MESS!!! :smack:

Ladieleo & Brownskin :hi:

• KyCakes

Moanin LSLH :hi:

Anyone else hear the Pink Panther theme in their head?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Heyy Whang! Uhh why is the pooch in a doctor outfit? Or is she a nurse?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Really? y’all are 41+ comments in and ain’t say nuffin?? FAWK Y’ALL TOO! :wail:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

y’all are 41+ comments in and ain’t say nuffin?? FAWK Y’ALL TOO
    ——–

Right

:waves:
    San
    LadyLeo

Ion like the color of the braids eitha. BUT…I think BOTH sisters should make braided styles their BEST friends.
    Cuz errr rahhh…summa them weave/wig styles they be rockin…huntayyy :nono:

• LadieLeo

How OLD do folks have to be b4 they STOP callin themselves “Lil”?
    e.g. Lil Mo, Lil Bow Wow etc?
    irks the hell outta me.

******************************
    But ain’t Bow Wow and Wayne like under 5 feet? So I’m :think: they can continue too, just like 2 Short….but Juvenile look grown as hell even when he first came out I was Juvenile :huh:

• Jdore

Hey MzWhang and Master! :waves:

• LadieLeo

:danban: MzWhang in this Thang :danban1:

Whang Whang Whang :yahoo: :woot:

• LadieLeo

The Master Beta :D says:

********************
    Your name is just making me feel a certain way…I was having issues with my batteries this morning and….wait um. :hi:

Jdore :hi:

• AlluringlySweet

Howdy neighbor (LSLH):hi: and gooooood morning to the rest of you vibrant, fragrant Roses :hi:

Miany says:

@Razzle <~~~sympathy hug (I feel your pain only partially tho cuz come November your hubby come home.. and me? me I'll likely still be single )
    I been tryna shake my bad habit (I think I done finally kicked him this time) but at night time I be like a fiend with withdrawls He used to wake me up the special way in the mornings, girlll please now all I got is this wack azz alarm
    ————-

Shiiiid me and hubby get to be stationed together :yahoo: but I feel ya…lame ass alarms and a size 12c foot in my back :smack:

@SAN-mine is broke… it broke when mr. razz was here and we… :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says: Heyy Whang! Uhh why is the pooch in a doctor outfit? Or is she a nurse?
    ___________________________
    Thats the board’s resident doGYN!

see what I did there? :hahaha:

• Who Dat

I tried to be shyt @Doc…I tried HARD

LSLH hey boooooooooooooooo!

• FuturedocDonte

Tyrese ain’t looking like himself….
    —-
    He been off his rocker Ever since he said y’all was fat nasty sloppy bitter bishes :yes:

:headphone: the Anita Baker remake to “lately”

I tried to be shyt @Doc…I tried HARD
    ——–
    You mind givingt me a recap of yessuhdeh please? :ashamed: <- (puppy dog eyes)

LadieLeo says:

__________________________________________

:lol: :bounce:

• Anna

:waves: @ everyone. Hey LSLH & MzWhang.
    Venus is too old, and has too much money to look like that.

But ain’t Bow Wow and Wayne like under 5 feet? So I’m they can continue too, just like 2 Short….but Juvenile look grown as hell even when he first came out I was Juvenile
    __________________________________
    :hahaha: & gotcha!

:headphone: the Anita Baker remake to “lately”
    ————–
    This got the drawls off :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

Is that long “roll call” really necessary? Ugh!

Must not be on it.. :nun:

• Who Dat

Im phone posting @ Raz. I caint :wail:

FuturedocDonte says:

Tyrese ain’t looking like himself….
    —-
    :headphone: the Anita Baker remake to “lately”
    _________________________

Tyrese is a angry black man :headphones: the female version of Kelly Price on twitter

I’m ready for GTA I wanna fight me a nicca or 2

OBT #67 :rofl: :nun:

• OutsidetheBox

and has too much money to look like that.
    _________

I think too much money does it to you. :thinking: You dont have anyone to answer to. No boss to say go home with that hair… no parental units holding their coins over your head. #freedom

• OutsidetheBox

GTA
    ______

So Cara got her a spot on the game. :yes: Cara D. that one with the thick brows, look like a baby dyke..top model, bff with Rita Ora and Rihanna.

• VDot

FutureDoc these Roses are heathens I tell ya :lol:

I have nothing for Venus’ my Little Pony braids. Running around looking like a CandyLand game piece :no:

• LadieLeo

At what time is :sheep: ok to use :huh:

• LadieLeo

*******************
    :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Tyrese is a angry black man the female version of Kelly Price on twitter
    ________

Tombout pray for him just cause he got to go to court. Is that nigga forreal. *bey stank face* Imma blame tyrese mama. I aint seen a self important man lik ethat in a while. :no:

_________________________________
    :cry:
    LEAVE MY FRIEND (in my head) ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

• OutsidetheBox

OOh baby baby :kiss:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

one of the first things im doing when i hit the nimba is get me some blue hair.

at that point, who gone check me boo?? :shrug:

• BrownskinQT

Must not be on it..

:dead:

• LadieLeo

Folk like Tyrese it’s only one way to look at them when they ain’t sanging….with mute on the screen. He doesn’t understand he’s made to look at and listen to him sing. If I wanted to hear the state of folk in America I’d listen to Roland Martin chunky, smart self. IJS

GTA
    ______
    So Cara got her a spot on the game. Cara D. that one with the thick brows, look like a baby dyke..top model, bff with Rita Ora and Rihanna.
    _____________________________

I just googled here them bishes is thick :kona:

Is that long “roll call” really necessary? Ugh!

Must not be on it..
    ————
    She/He ain’t :lol: (yes I scrolled back up to look)

Dubb- damn it!! :wail:

• Miany

….but Juvenile look grown as hell even when he first came out I was Juvenile
    ^^ :lol:
    @San… I got one and it works but I aint interested in it…..some nights I’m bout that hold me and talk shii while u poke life :oops:

• Apparition

Venus’ 9 for IV was good. Watched it twice with my daughter.

• VDot

My BayBay :kiss:

• BrownskinQT

I don’t know if this is a bad photo of Tyrese or not, but ummmmmmm did he not use any chapstick before he left the house?!!!! I don’t like him, he try to sounds all deep and sounds so stupid!!!

• Apparition

“IX”

• Unshakable

Good morning to:

err body on lslh,s list
    and lslh herself

morning auntie :hug:

side bar – this week marked the 50th anniversary of the march. When I look at where black people have been and what they endured, I,m so grateful for where I am.

• Miany

and has too much money to look like that.
    _________
    I think too much money does it to you. You dont have anyone to answer to. No boss to say go home with that hair… no parental units holding their coins over your head. #freedom

• BrownskinQT

Ronnie
    Bobby
    Ricky
    Mike
    Ralph and Johnny too.

• Anna

LadieLeo says:

~~~~~~~
    Some don’t understand the “seen, and not heard”. I don’t need to listen to David Beckman speak either.

• OutsidetheBox

one of the first things im doing when i hit the nimba is get me some blue hair.

at that point, who gone check me boo??

Shuga Honey pie you betta tell em. :lol: I fancy pank. Cant wait!

• LadieLeo

*******************
    I didn’t even know he talked :shrugs:

• Miany

:huh: did that mofo #91 just submit itself
    anyway… I was just tryna say I agree.. If I did not need to pursue a check my whole EVERYTHING would be different. Can’t rely on me to be shiiii will Miany be slapping out of line bisshes left to right today????
    I got bond money- I JUST MIGHT
    I would be a PLUM FOOL. THAT is why god aint let me be born rich. Tryna gimme some time to get some dayum decency first :lol:

Unshake :hi:

• FuturedocDonte

one of the first things im doing when i hit the nimba is get me some blue hair.

at that point, who gone check me boo??
    :lol: :listen: “started from the bottom now we here”…

Speaking of starting from the bottom… Sweet brown was on the view yesterday (I heard). Talk about a come up :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I got bond money

Famous last mofos words! You ever hear a b!tch shout this AND they l00k like it.. BELIEVE EM and leave em the fukk alone! :hahaha:

• Trendsetter

Good Morning Roses….

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

—————–
    :rofl: I feel ya!

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

:hi: Hey mzwhang90210! Long time no see suga.

“started from the bottom now we here”…

August 29, 2013 at 11:03 am
    ——-

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

@Razz OMG :lol: , I be mad when batteries low

• Unshakable

@betameister – hey there, how are you?

@topic – like a previous poster said…she can do that.

• VDot

Get yo pank hair boo. Ima call it My Little Pony and ride it :yes: ;)

Trend :hi:

Unshake I’m good :hug: yourself

• Trendsetter

Master Beta :hi:

• MissHarlem

Chit if I had her money I would rock whatever color I want and wish a ninja would. Chile please. They bout the only reason I tune in to the US OPEN and bc around this time in the big apple you kind of cant.

HELLO EVERYONE :yahoo: who mad they not on the roll call :rofl: Im never on one and you dont see me have a btch fit. What is this first grade. Go to the :kona: for that childish stunt

• Miany

I need folk to :stop: knocking on Queen Latifah closet door. Let Dana be great. Let her work. :wtf: do the gays need her to be their new ‘PIONEER’. I like her just fine how she is, fuggin private. :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

:woohoo: I made the list, I made the list…Good Morning LSLH :danban1:
    Good Morning All :waves:
    let me go read, those braids look atrocious..

MissH :waves:

• MissHarlem

MIANY who is bothering my wife :waiting:

• Miany

The lady on S F T A gone do a whole doggone article bout how her show gonnna flop….the chick herself even stated she has yet to see the show.

She’s like:
    Not only does Queen’s new show fail to offer an original concept, but from what I’ve read so far, it also seems to lack a certain authenticity.
    …and we haven’t even seen any parts of the actual show.
    What could possibly boost ratings is if Queen Latifah would finally admit she’s a lezzbun, but Miss. Owens has no plans to pull from her personal life

I’M lIKE: :stop: slow down chick. You aint even on her toenail’s level.

• Who Dat

Who dat ill gripping about a roll call? Fugg round and Imma do one like that bish at the end of Thuggish Ruggish Bone…I know that one gonna take at LEAST 10 minutes. :nono:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

So let me get this straight:

Serena wearing hot pank braids a la when she was
    Yall aint shyt
    Yall aint talking about shyt
    and somebody phone posting from their ole azz Metro phone and it takes a long time to scroll so you got mad that just when the words caught up to the scrolling you werent on the roll call list!!!

I aint gonna be shyt today cause that last part made me mad!

He LSLH and everyone else, I aughta name all just to be an azz!

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

Rosie ODonnell had a very successful show and didnt come out of the closet until her show went off the air.

Dana’s show probably WILL flop but its not because she hasnt come out publicly, its because most talk shows fail. remember when Tempesst Bledsoe had a talk show? no? me either :tea:

Queen Latifah is like Anderson Cooper. everybody already knows regardless. if she’s in the closet then it must be made out of see through paper.

• BrownskinQT